[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/, it's my 22nd birthday today and to be blunt,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: a00.jpg (5KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
a00.jpg
5KB, 219x250px
Hey /soc/, it's my 22nd birthday today and to be blunt, today has sucked something fierce. How's your day been?
>>
>>23988837
Not too bad, much better than my last birthday
>>
What happened?
>>
>>23988861
Me? I spent it drunk and crying because I had gotten dumped recently.
>>
>>23988866
That's how I spent the one before last. Pretty similar to how I'll spend this, sans thencryinf and add a shitton of weed
>>
>>23988872
*the crying

Forgive me, I'm a little toasted
>>
>>23988872
Same here, except it was day before that time, so I was crying into my birthday cake, haha
>>
Got rejected again, came to find out my personal life sucks. All summer expectations came to shit. Feel ashamed when I look into a mirror

On the good side, I found my motivation to pick-up gym and start a healthy lifestyle. I need to lose the chub and probably that way, acne will stop as well.
>>
>>23988919
Being high would make that a not unpleasant experience
>>23988940
Same spot as me, cept I was Auschwitz skinny. You'll feel a million times better dude. And chicks love the self improving guy (at least in a physical sense)
>>
>>23989000

Good luck man. Gains and pussy to you in the time that is to come. Keep strong senpai.
>>
Had my 21st birthday two months ago. Three fucking happy birthday wall posts. That's how people regard me. I hate birthdays.
Happy birthday op, I hope you have a terrific year ahead of you.
>>
>>23989027
You too man
>>23989034
Same here. Couple of wallposts and that's it. Birthdays suck

You guys on the other hand are mad cunts. Seriously. You guys have made my day better. I know it's not the most active topic, but I appreciate the effort to make someone else's birthday a little better. You're all great people
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.