[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 67

File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
>>23978141
COPY THIS TEMPLATE AND FILL IT OUT!

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
Tbh I just want a cute gay guy with money to send pics to and talk to and he buys me games in steam.
>>
>Age? 24
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? Seattle
>What are you looking for? Female, pics, skype, just wanting to feel loved
>What are you NOT looking for? Dont know
>Pic? Would rather not post on 4chan, private kik is better.
>>
>Age? 29
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? Houston
>What are you looking for? Everything
>What are you NOT looking for? I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
>Pic? Can send through kik or email.
>>
>>23979021
Soo you're looking to help someone out or be helped out?
>>
>age
20 female
>what im looking for
I earn pretty much minimum wage and trying to build a budget, sooo basically I want extra $$ to buy cute things like lingerie, purses, makeup with :) And to help someone out with their fantasies, that brings me satisfaction too. Just chatting is also fun. Online stuff for now but maybe eventually I'd consider meeting!
>Not looking for
Wishy washy guys or people that arent up front
>Kik
flower_kissesxo
>>
Age?: 18

Gender?: Male (Ftm trans)

Sexual Orientation?: Bisexual

Location? U.S.

What are you looking for? Will take requests and send nudes for snapcash and for fun

What are you NOT looking for?: Not planning on showing my face immediately.

Pic? Will send when you message me

Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?:
White, soft belly, On testosterone but not very hairy. Willing to do anything. Submissive.

On snapchat right now: puppytboy
>>
>>23979749
An approximate location would help a lot?
>>
>>23979749
Scammer, just took my money and ran.
>>
>>23980124
Wait, people seriously send money to posters from these threads without even having met them?
>>
>>23980142
I don't do shit with random chicks from 4chan, that's asking for problems. purely online.
>>
Luckily it wasn't a lot but pretty pathetic they scammed me for so little.
>>
>>23980142

Yeah, rule 1 is confirm identity, rule 2 is gifts only until you know them well, no cash preferably ever.
>>
>>23980172
Even simpler is "nothing until we meet in real life".
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
mtf pre everything
so basically dude
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
Portland
I want someone to be with. I want someone that I can be comfortable and open around. I want someone that will help me indulge myself. With money. I'm broke.
Anything dangerous, majorly illegal, or "creepy." I'm up for pretty much anything else.
>Pic?
Nah. Ask, maybe?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
Can't think of anything.
Ask and I'll make a throwaway
>>
>>23979061
Contact info?
>>
>>23980279
kik: dazzleberry212
>>
>>23980124
Fuck me there is ALWAYS one in every thread. Good work dude you are just giving them incentive to stick around.
>>
Well off daddy from Europe here, interested in buying pretty lingerie for a pretty girl, so she can show off. Online first, after a bond and trust is formed, physical interaction would be appreciated.

I am not ugly, I am not socially handicapped, nor do I need to rely on money to get attention from girls, it's just a fetish I want to explore.

Any takers? kik: EUDadd / email: [email protected] / Skype: eudadd
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
ireland
we will discuss
time wasters
>Pic?
when I have your info
Im shy and mostly in my room
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. skype and snapchat
>>
>>23981211
Contact?
>>
>>23981214
skype and snapchat, what is yours ill contact you
>>
>>23981211
If you can't even tell what you are looking for...
>>
>>23981211
Driftkingrob
>>
>>23981234
Kik driftkingrob
>>
>>23981231
What are you looking for?
>>
>>23981211
Fucking waste of time. Not looking for anything and wont easily give contact. This is a great start
>>
>>23981297
um.. your wasting your own time by not telling me or giving me contact details...
>>
>>23981234
I cant find you on skype
>>
>>23981211
>3
>>23981228
>>23981272
>>23981304
>>23981316
Cant follow basic instructions. Oh boy you can tell some one is rushing.
Maybe even a scammer.
May not be true but reading this there is a seed of doubt.
>>
File: fortheunsureguyon4chanidk.jpg (85KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fortheunsureguyon4chanidk.jpg
85KB, 675x1200px
>>23981326
sorry, here is a picture of me?
>>
>>23981370
Message me on snapchat - mesovert
>>
>>23981211
Kik:Iwishforpizza
>>
>>23981382
>>23981246
no kik sorry
>>
>>23981370
Message me Kik:LibertineK
>>
>>23981413
>>23981425
>>
>>23981425
I gave you my snapchat which is what you asked for.
>>
>>23981370
[email protected] -> skype
>>
>>23981211

For once, someone with the same timezone.
You can message me on Skype:socrandomanon
>>
>>23981425
Ephraimf1985 is my skype! =]
>>
>>23981370
[email protected] is my Skype add me if you are interested.
>>
>20, female
>bi
>I'm looking for a SERIOUS sugar daddy to help me with my cosplay needs, I don't want my time to be wasted or to be lied to. I'm very kind and will do almost anything you ask just please respect my boundaries.
>kik: nozomaki1
>>
File: image.png (791KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
791KB, 640x480px
>20s
>F
>Bisexual
>Southeast
>This is always the hard part. I've been posting in this thread for multiple iterations now and have had several misses, so I will be very specific here. I'm happy to talk on kik and Skype, via text. I will voice chat, eventually. I am happy to send photos, or even short videos, but I will not send outlandish kink-oriented material (I do like dd/lg, being submissive, showing off, etc). If you are local to me, I will meet up with you, but I am not interested in dilly-dallying around with someone who won't prove they are legitimate. I like to chat throughout the day, granted you give me something to work with! This should go without saying, but I'm looking for either an allowance or gifts. We can discuss details later.
>I do not want to video chat off the bat. I'd like to know you. Also, I don't want to talk to you for weeks without it going anywhere.
>I've attached one. I'm thin and relatively attractive.
>Email me at: [email protected]. Please tell me a bit about yourself and what you're looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 1280x960px
Probably nobody looking for a baby like me, but here goes~

>Age?
>Gender?
F, trans
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi, Prefer men though
>Location?
The 802 (Vermont)
Someone to buy me clothes to try on and send pics and vids, but really anything and everything~
Eh i dunno, I'll know it when I see it I guess
>Pic?
Will put out some public pics if asked, but I won't give the good stuff or face out to just anyone~
I kinda want to be a guys dress up doll, and if properly incentivized, I'll fast or gain, work out or not, and in general do whatever to keep up appearances for my sir~

Also saving up for surgeries, so I'll do stuff for money I guess.
>>
>>23982876
Hit me up at 97kitty on kik btw~
>>
File: Picture 280.jpg (407KB, 507x900px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 280.jpg
407KB, 507x900px
>Age

>Gender?
Tgirl (Don't consider it a gender just letting you know)

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi, but mainly into men

>Location
Pittsburg, Kansas

>What are you looking for
Preferably in person, but with my area as well lack of ability to travel on my own accord with no income. I'm hoping someone via online, til possibly able to meet in person.

Small allowances or cheap gifts to model off or utilize. I can offer camming, HQ photosets/photos, and videos. Again I'm not against meeting up in IRL. Hopefully will evolve to someone to help with procedure's expenses

Time Waster, People looking for freeby way to get off and have no intention of even seeing if some dynamic between us could be possible

I'm a trans girl. I'm not on hormones. I heavily rely on cosmetics/grooming to be presentable as I best feel comfortable. As well I'm assuming what you would prefer. That means I can't be done to the nine at all times. So please keep that in mind.

I'm most likely to reply back via Kik, but I usually stay on top of replying back in all ways.

KiK: SyvliaSlitThroat
Snapchat: Sylvia_Slit
Email: [email protected]
Tumblr: SylviaSlitThroat.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1409349114350.jpg (111KB, 860x826px) Image search: [Google]
1409349114350.jpg
111KB, 860x826px
>22 F
>straight
>East Coast US
>brunette, petite, dorky glasses, headscarf and skirts

>Looking for a man to guide (control/advise) and reward (gifts) me as I get my life on track. And to write erotica/roleplay/sext with

>Text-based with occasional pictures. I can do a quick vid chat to prove I'm real

>kinks: incest (duh), pedophilia/ebibophilia, rape, forced marriage, sex slavery/prostitution, wife-beating, harems/multiple wives (it turns me on so much to think about my daddy having several littles, or being married), traditional gender roles, race-mixing (would love a black/brown daddy)

>email: evenmangoes@gmail and we can move to something else from there
>>
File: totally incognito.jpg (53KB, 309x581px) Image search: [Google]
totally incognito.jpg
53KB, 309x581px
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
straight but flexible
>Location?
murrica
money
being stalked, murdered, or sold to the bad guys from taken
I'm flexible on location within reason, but I'm going to need you to make it worth my while.
I tell you what: reply telling me what my time is worth to you, and I'll decide whether to contact you.
>>
File: 1460316969517.jpg (55KB, 544x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460316969517.jpg
55KB, 544x600px
>23
>Male
>??? (Women/Transwomen)
>Bay Area, California
>Looking for someone I could fly out and see every once late down the line (once we get to know each other of course) and awhile as well as a texting buddy, I'm not against relationships longterm but I wouldn't mind if it evolved into that
>NOT looking for quick flings, boring shit like that. Would rather make a connection with someone that benefits the both of us.
>Once we get to know each other I'll send one, I've been in plenty of relationships with cute girls so I know I'm not completely hideous, also privacy is a concern for me.
>I'm a young professional in the tech industry, I fly and travel a decent amount which is why I'm too busy to hold down a stable relationship but really would enjoy companionship of some sorts.
>Contact: FalseBoolean

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>23982933
Threatens to kill itself the moment it doesn't get it's way.
STAY WELL CLEAR!
>>
File: 2016-05-14 17.jpg (239KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14 17.jpg
239KB, 480x640px
>>23983347
Have you ever talked to me?
Really? It?

I love how people take things out of context. Yes I have major depression and I'm in an area where I'm unable to get anything going for me no matter how hard I try.

I'm not threatening to kill myself 'cause "I'm not getting my way."

I'm simply honest. Which with sugar relationships, it's a relationship. Which I thought honesty is a key aspect.

So I'm not going to hide my depression away to fulfil a fantasy for someone who has no serious inclination to see if a dynamic can happen between us.

So I'm open about my suicidal tendencies, but also I'm open with all aspects of my life.

If you want open minded and honesty. Then you can take it all. I try to keep it under wraps but seriously try being in my shoes and see if you don't feel the same way I do at times.
>>
>>23983374
So for anybody who is thinking of messaging me. I'm completely real with my situation. I'm honest with what I can offer.

So just 'cause you message me. That alone isn't going to help me cope with my depression. You know how many times I've had splenda daddies message me? Who says they'll do all this and that, if I do this. Then they don't?

So yea simply message me isn't going to feel better. I will admit once a true dynamic develops I will do a bit better. Though you have got to show you're being legitmate and not just trying to get your nut off.

As anybody who is searching for a relationship with a dynamic in hopes it will open options up as well company/romance, but turns out with just fakes worsening my mood by getting my hopes up 'cause I'm down to my last few options to get life going.
>>
File: Snapchat-6505644442215795942.jpg (661KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6505644442215795942.jpg
661KB, 1080x1920px
Age? 18
Gender? Female
Sexual orientation? bisexual
Location? Moss, Norway.
What are you looking for? Sugarmommy or sugardaddy.
What are you NOT looking for? Not anyone over the age of 40.
Pic? Picture attached
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Male to female tranagender.

Contact me on snapchat: ze_doctor
>>
>>23983374
>>23983403
TL:DR I have depression and with depression comes suicidal tendencies.
When some one contacts me and doesnt give me what I want those tendencies come out.
>>
>>23983484
You can say that but nonetheless, why should I hide my depression just so someone who has no intention of being a sugar daddy can have his fantasy fulfilled?
>>
>>23983489
To be honest I never said you should hide it. I too live with it and each day is a struggle. Except I made something of myself and can pay for a baby. I wish you wouldn't hide it and bring it out.
You may off yourself sooner rather than later
>>
>>23983484
Also those tendencies already are out prior to the conversation, but honestly if I'm here trying to carry a conversation. With somebody who is saying they are doing a sugar daddy relationship. Which I've been talking to them for almost a month. Now neededing some help to eat. Yet they just say "That sucks"

Really?
Some fucking sugar daddy, (just an example of the many experiences)

Yea It's not like I'm going off the deepend cause somebody wont give me $100 or something but it doesn't help when I've entertained them and converse yet I'm not even worth helping out with minor things?

Yea no
>>
>>23983500
Yea, but I'm also a trans woman in rural religious south east kansas (born and raised here).

I didn't finish highschool 'cause at 15 I was kicked out for being trans.

I didn't get my G.E.D cause I or my mom couldn't afford the total cost of $300 to get it done.

So with that and no legal protection in the workplace or housing for gender identity with discrimination. I can't get a job. I've been job searching for 6 years.

I've tried sex work and such but again southeast kansas and being a pre-hormone trans woman really limits that.
>>
>>23983508
Right. Well I grow bored of this.
You are clearly delusional from those "hormones" you've been taking so any point I make is lost on you.
>>
>>23983513
I'm not on hormones.
You're clearly lacking any understand of my situation, and just speaking your opinion on very limited knowledge of me
>>
>>23983512
Fuck me 6 years and you can't find a job. Man you must be fucking useless. That opt out option may just be a kind mercy for you in that case.
>>
>>23983522
Or discrimination but no you don't want to consider that an option.
>>
>>23983525
*as a possibility
>>
>>23983522
You're obviously just cherry picking.

Completely ignore I'm openly trans as of a decade now in a rural religious conservative state with no legal protection for even workplace from discrimination based on gender identity.

As well not having a GED, that at the very least is needed for 95% of jobs.

Let's not acknowledged that lack of income or financial help has a hand in that part with the G.E.D
>>
>>23983525
You are in America so sue them. Oh noes you don't have any money. Oh well.
And yes I fully understand the transition process having a friend go through it themselves.
But they got themselves to a safe state of mind before doing anything, not to mention the 3 years of therapy which is also requires for reassignment.
They didn't choose to be another gender just because they had a high school crush on their own gender but society told them that was wrong so they decide to become another gender.
>>
>>23983540
Lol
I was transitioning since 12. I'm simply transitioning cause well that's how I identify. Nothing more nothing less.

YOU CAN'T SUE THEM. They are within their rights within the state of Kansas to discriminate. As long as it's not a federal/state job they can deny people housing or employment based on trans status.

Money makes a fucking difference. See as if no money means I can't afford the classes or G.E.D testing.

Which G.E.D is the very least you must have for 95% of jobs. It's part of requirement to get hired.
>>
>>23983545
My transition never did anything to me. Social treatment never really did cause my whole life I was the social outcast. So that didn't fuck with me, but when I started being discriminated in areas of education, housing, and employment. That's when depression started kicking in.

When my options in life were being stripped from me 'cause of simply existing.
>>
>>23983545
Get fucking owned then. Go lay down on some train tracks or jump into a highway. I can only hope swift death can cease your ramblings
Or you know. Stop trying to be something you arent.
Advice well given
>>
>>23983561
Yes no actual help. Let's just suggest quit transitioning like that will fucking do anything.
>>
>>23983561
You are a piece of work. When you've been proven wrong on every aspect. Then you just default to "Kill yourself"

Oh well.. Have fun. Hope you get yourself a baby.
>>
>>23982933
>>23983374
>>23983403
>>23983489
>>23983508
>>23983512
>>23983520
>>23983525
>>23983528
>>23983536
>>23983545
>>23983560
>>23983571
>>23983611
You ruin every thread you post in. EVERY THREAD. Anytime anyone gives you shit you FILL the thread with arguing and temper tantrums. Shit if you're like this in person I wouldn't hire you either, even if you had a fucking PHD. When someone trolls you or even just says something negative, ignore it! You're not going to change their mind by posting over and over again and in the end you just clutter a thread with shitposting and scare away other people who would otherwise post. People hate Meh and Brandon so much but to me, you are the person I want to see vanish from soc the most. Start making your own threads where you post for attention/sugar daddies or whatever it is you fancy at the moment so the rest of us degenerates can more easily ignore you.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Midwest, usa
Available to: Meet up, be a live-in, friend, etc
Selling nudes or videos basically camwhore shit, disrespect or demanding/needy behavior.
>Pic?
Yes, ask for it
Im bbw. I'm open to a romantic sd/sb or just friend with or without benefits relationship at minimum. If we can't get along on a friend like basis then the sd/sb thing won't last. I have a high sex drive so unless we're cool and comfortable as good friends or potential romantic partners, youll probably never see that side.
Kik: twiddlydoo
Can voice chat if we get along and if that's something you'd be interested in (on Skype).
>>
>>23983682
Well 1.) Nobody is paying me, So why do I need to put up a front?

Well then maybe people shouldn't give me shit 'cause my reply will always be the same. Also if I made my own thread doing such. Then I would just have my thread taken down to post in "right" thread. So yea.
>>
>>23983682
So get use to it, 'cause I'm not changing. If someone says some fallacies. I'm saying my piece, 'cause I have no reason to not say such.

I'm going to be around for quite a while. So again get use to it.
>>
>>23982998
Contact info?
>>
>>23982998
500/hr good for you?
>>
>age
>gender
Male
>likes
Feminine guys and most grills
>location
Texas
>looking for
I want someone to pal around with, send funny pics and talk to. I'm bad with people and I mean it. I can't recall ever having friends and I want someone to like me and talk to me, maybe coach me on talking, but I really want a fiend it two.
>not looking for
Mean people and people who lie about the way they look
>pics
Sure if you want
>specific stuff
I've told you a little bit but I like cute gors more than sexy ones and I also like cute guys. I want to be friend more than sexy picture people but I would like it if we were attracted to eachother.
>contacts
Kik-cjohn05
Snap-cjohn05
>>
Why is a sugardaddy thread transgender central >_<
>>
>>23984432
Because choosing to be "transgender" is almost entirely about trying to get the perks that the other sex enjoys. You ever wonder why there are way, way more mtf trans than ftm? It's because being a woman is a shitload easier than being a man, and (as this thread indicates), you can generally find a dude to pay your way through life. Trannies want in on that gravy train - I don't blame them for trying, but I doubt they're going to be successful. Then again, there are a lot of beta cucks out there.
>>
File: 20160529_225122.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160529_225122.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>23
>Male, genderqueer
>Pansexual
>US
>Looking for someone wants that to help me out with monies or to buy me things, don't care if male or female. Down to take pics, chat, or meet if close enough.
>Fuck faces
>kik turlbird
>>
>>23983979

Jesus Christ, she's not Emma Watson. Hookers don't need to make more money than neurosurgeons...
>>
>>23984567
this guy is so right.
/thread
>>
>>23981370
You didn't follow the instructions at all. I don't care that you're posting a pic.

Fill the template out
Put contact info there
Realize you'll get flooded
Deal with it

And look for the ones that actually stand out. Why NOT give every guy or gal hitting you up an equal shot at just simple communication? You've got nothing to lose....and seeing the thread you're in, pretty much everything and more to gain.

Stop being such a pussy.
>>
19, Brunswick, GA, my name is Emily.
I love video games and anime. I'm looking for a SERIOUS daddy, if you aren't willing to pay or just looking to waste my time please don't bother. I'm looking for a monthly allowance.
Kik: EmilyJordyn0
>>
>>23984710
>posts two different identities

Sorry, I'm going to have to call you a liar.
>>
>>23984432
Because the vocal majority on 4chan are faggots pretending to be females.

It makes me sick.
>>
>>23982008
>>23984710
Scammer. We dealt with this shit in another thread just before.
DO NOT MESSAGE!!!
>>
>>23980557
I have met some interesting people already! Thank you girls for contacting me. Surprisingly the majority are close by for me.

Nothing is decided yet, I am very carefully with picking the right girl, so I am still open to meeting new girls to talk to.

I am very eager to explore this fetish of mine, to see how far I will go. I have been looking at a lot of pretty things for you to wear, hopefully I can spoil someone soon!
>>
File: 1433396621756.png (176KB, 437x556px) Image search: [Google]
1433396621756.png
176KB, 437x556px
Jesus Christ you people are fucking awful, every single one of you.

As a female who has posted in this thread before looking for a serious SD relationship the amount of men you get who just want to bust a nut or boss you around without having any intention of well..anything is ridiculous. And now you have this guy calling out scammers, which in itself isn't wrong but I do think the girls should be calling out time wasters and men who go batshit insane if you don't reply within 5 seconds.

All in all this thread has helped me learn that I would rather work a shitty greasy min wage job at McDonalds than try my luck with you bastards.You scare off all the legit girls away then complain about lack of babies. I advise every female thinking about posting here to just not, close the tab and forget about it. If you're actually starving then straight up prostitution is a better option.
>>
>>23985174
That was a reasonably well-written post: thank you. I appreciate your sentiments but I disagree on several points. My unsolicited advice is to filter the other posts/posters here more thoroughly. Not everyone is awful, just most of us.

It's 5:26AM here for me and I am going to go back and snuggle with my SB.

Carry on.
>>
>>23985174
>I advise every female thinking about posting here to just not, close the tab and forget about it.
>free money waiting for you
suuure thing, bye. i think you missed the x or something.
i'm still going to get some. have fun with your min wage :D
>>
>>23985174
>"Hey guys this amusement park seems crowded. Lets leave and boycott it till something is done to improve XYZ"
>Sees the crowds leaving
>"Fuck yeah first in line"
>>
>>23985239
>>23985247
Old men are rather disgusting and I'm not cut out for this shit, nor do I have a min wage job but it would be better than entertain a fat old man who just wants to use me for a quick nut and nothing else. Nice assumption though amigos.
>>
M 25 UK
Looking for a younger dominant girl into being a bratty little princess likes to be spoiled sent gifts taken shopping etc no sexual contact between us but shopping trips end with me on my knees jerking my little dick while you laugh and humiliate me.
Skype - Scottishdude1181
Kik - ttyson98
>>
File: image.png (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94KB, 640x1136px
>>23985174
TRUTH

>I always say I'm looking for a boyfriend first and let it be known in my profile too
>met with one guy, he didn't tell me he was married until our date, he "just wanted to have fun"
>get asked to camwhore by 4 from the last thread
>get 2 separate d pics from last thread

Fortunately, one gent has been super polite. If he was closer, I would think about meeting him.
>>
>>23985317
>boost mobile
You're looking for a boyfriend in a sugar daddy thread. That isn't how it works.
>>
>>23985359
What he said

>>23985317
Youre not comfortable with sending nonnude pictures? Jesus.
>>
>>23985174
I agree that most on this thread, male or female, are awful. Still, there are decent people even though they are a minority. You need patience to sort through the garbage.

That being said I just signed up for SeekingArrangement and it's no contest. Within a week I've already had one date and another lined up.
>>
>>23985359
>>23985372
Is this a camwhore thread?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay
>Location?
Harrisburg Pa
Looking for someone who isnt afraid of doing what they want whether it is doing something or asking for nudes, etc. to to go exploring places
(and positions). anything more will be dicussed
Nothing illegal, not time wasters, and nothing dangerous
>Pic?
Will give via kik or email
Right now I am a workaholic, but looking for someone that I can spend time with instead of working all the time
>How can some one contact you?
kik is lootcity
>>
>>23985384
No nonnude pictures though? Are you ugly? You want an online boyfriend but arent willing to send any pictures. Suspicious.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
straight(ish)
>Location?
new zealand
a female to chat to or skype and such, doesn't need to be sexual or anything, just meeting a new person would be fun :P
i don't really know
>Pic?
can send you some on kik or skype or something if you want
i'm kinda shy
kik: bleeding_maggot
email: [email protected] (skype linked to same email)
>>
>>23985384
>receive offer
>decline offer
>repeat until satisfied

How hard is that? Whining isn't sexy and doesn't contribute to anything.
>>
>>23985599
>but NOT nudes, for someone who can link money to my paypal account
Yeah im sure some one will allow themselves to add their card to your account to use as you will.
>>
>>23985581
This
>>
>>23985493
I saw that camming comment.
Nice work saving yourself by deleting comments.
>>
>>23985632
what camming comment?
>>
Only saw it for a flash but i saw it.
>>
>>23985635
i believe you are mistaking me for someone else dude
>>
>>23985247
this
>>
File: pika.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
pika.png
24KB, 128x128px
>>23985637
hey whoa dude
chill
you don't have to defend yourself, it's ok
nobody is judging you man, chill out it's fine man
>>
>>23985648
i'm just confused :P why do random people attack meh :c
>>
>>23985650
because you're 18
just messing with you, matey

https://www.seekingarrangement.com

go there. have fun. np.
>>
>>23985664
kk
>>
>>23982995
>headscarf

Muslim?
>>
File: Heh4u.png (169KB, 1395x768px) Image search: [Google]
Heh4u.png
169KB, 1395x768px
>>23984688
Um.. Ive already been paid and had some nice daddies talking to me, you know, the non time wasters
>>
>>23981228
what's your skype?
>>
>>23985773
You call that money?
>>
>>23985836
Looks like camwhoring revenues. A real life sugar relationship would be much, much more.
>>
>>23985855
well its just the start? why are people being so hostile to me, im just proving im not a scammer some how to these people
>>
>>23985876
well we can't see who's deposited that money so it can be assumed that it's just a family member or some shit
>>
>>23985778
tigerpop1101pop
>>
>>23985886
kk
>>
>>23985876
Eh, nobody is calling you a scammer. It was just completely unclear what you want and what you offer. It still kinda is.
>>
>>23984653
It was meant to be a sarcastic reply because she was being sort of a bitch in her post. Obviously nobody is gonna pay her 500 an hour for her time.
>>
>>23986044
Although... maybe I shouldn't say "obviously." There are some beta cucks out there with a LOT of money (usually inherited) that will just shower chicks with it, regardless of how they look or act.

Girls who take advantage of these guys are no better than drug dealers selling to heroin addicts. These guys are simply not mentally fit to make decisions when it comes to women - it's like tricking a shortbus retard into handing you his lunch money in exchange for some shiny rocks.
>>
>>23985174
The problem with sugar daddy/sugar baby shit is that it brings out the absolute worst in human nature: the competing sexual strategies of the two genders.

Think about it.

Genetically, a man is ultimately trying to squirt as much cum into as he can into as many women whilst giving up as few resources as possible in the process. In this way he passes on his genes to many, many children.

Genetically, a woman is trying to get the best possible genes for her children by sleeping with the alpha of all alphas - meanwhile, she must prepare for her old age and sexual-market-irrelevancy by getting as many resources as possible from as many men as possible while giving up as little sex as possible (because in a state of nature, sex = risk of having kids, and you for damn sure don't want to have kids with Herb the Cubicle Nerd. You just want his wallet.)

You have two conflicting psychosexual strategies here, so of-fucking-course you're going to have guys who try to scam free sex out of girls, and girls who try to scam free money out of guys.

I'd argue that it's still possible to come to a fair agreement, just unlikely. For instance, I'm looking for a live-in girl who would cook and clean for me and in exchange I'd cover the rent/utilities/upkeep/food/etc, as well as some small but reasonable gifts) -- a pretty fair arrangement, if you ask me, but I doubt many would take it.
>>
>>23986067
Write a book please.
>>
>>23986048
As a baby, I just assumed daddies preferred having the monetary negotiation, since it's really hard to find relationships on your own terms.
The expectations of a sugar relationship are different too.
With a sugar relationship, as a baby, if he took me out, I'd give him my full attention, because I realize he wanted me and not other people for a reason, and he's probably too busy to want to go out and convince some other pretty girl to go out with him, which is why I'm getting cash. Also, there's possibly monetary value to him in making me happy/spoiling me, so I want to be present to he can appreciate that.
These are things that are always a factor, regardless of how attractive or interesting they are, so if they are attractive/interesting, great, but I'll still do it if they're not, because I respect their time since they obviously placed a certain value on it.

if it were just regular dating, if I wasn't impressed by the guy, I wouldn't give a shit - I wouldn't mind checking my phone or worrying about what they expect or what they want to get out of it, because if they convinced me to come out, they obviously have time to go troll for women and try out different stuff. If they aren't attractive or interesting, the only thing I might get out of it is being spoiled if they buy me nice stuff or dinners - which isn't okay to take advantage of if that's not what they expressed.
Tl;dr I assume daddies are paying money because they don't want to waste time trying to convince some pretty chick to pay attention to them, they figure it's worth money to just get a hot grill to be nice to them. Nothing wrong with that IMO.
>>
>>23984758
How did she scam you?
>>
>>23986067

Hows that intro to psychology course working out for you?
>>
File: leia.jpg (67KB, 599x655px) Image search: [Google]
leia.jpg
67KB, 599x655px
>Demographics
18/female/united states willing to travel?
It would be easier asking what you're looking for! I am not looking for a lot, gifts, experiences, school stuff
>Etc
5'2' into fashion, cosmetics, girly stuff, pursuing a STEM degree, spooky stuff
>Contact info
leave your skype or email!

picture unrelated, just somewhat funny.
>>
File: tumblr_mv1b0nO0bY1qlrm5no1_1280.png (990KB, 893x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv1b0nO0bY1qlrm5no1_1280.png
990KB, 893x577px
>23 F
>bi
>midwest US
>April Ludgate's uglier goth sister
>Looking for a guy who wants to turn me into his personal pet project. Eg. weight loss, corset training, cute clothes, surgery, etc. etc. Mostly chat-based but send photos and short videos to show progress + prove I'm real
>NOT looking for a Skype buddy, kik-based only
>kinks: bimbofication, DD/lg, discipline, spoiling, princess-play, being "owned"
>kik: carol_barrel
>>
>>23987110
You don't have kik?
>>
>>23986301
Do you think I should? I've thought about it. Unfortunately it's a lot of time investment for what probably isn't much payoff.

>>23986815
A sugar baby relationship, in my mind, really isn't that different than a regular relationship. It's just that some of the thin veils that we place over the nature of human sexual relationships get removed. Have you ever heard that phrase "you always pay for pussy one way or another"?

For the record I'm not suggesting there's anything "wrong" with any of it. It is what it is - human nature expressing itself. It's just that human nature happens to be kind of shitty, and it leads to people taking advantage of each other more often than it leads to a fair arrangement. I do agree it would be worth the money if you did in fact get to avoid all the bs that goes along with "convincing some pretty chick to pay attention to you", but in my experience, most of the time, you're just trading one flavor of bs for another.

>>23987065
How's that sneering empty snark working out for you? I've noticed there's a large number of people who, when faced with an uncomfortable truth or idea, just default to being a snarky hipster child instead of engaging with it. Thank Jon Stewart for that, I guess.
>>
>>23987110
I am looking for a little who will be able to voice chat and occasionally video chat. Travel at some point for sure. I am a patient man but i hate being ignored so if you are a bratty little please do not message me

>>
>>23987110
Seems like exactly what I'm looking for. Email me [email protected]
>>
>>23987110
[email protected]

would love to hear from you!
>>
>>23987114
I rarely turn on my phone. You can leave a kik if you want>?
>>
>>23987238
Haxjenn
>>
>>23987111
i don't really use kik but your kinks are interesting and are something i'm into as well! I'm a girl though..
>>
>>23987126
I've heard that phrase - I think most people pay in time. They spend a lot of time seeing different girls, looking for different stuff, or they pay money and spend less time, and get what they want.

I don't think it's bullshit, I think giving a girl money to pay attention to you is just honest, and gets straight to the point.
>>
>>23987325
It isn't bullshit if that's actually how it turns out. But usually the girl still tries to make you go through a certain amount of shit (flakiness, etc), it usually doesn't get straight to the point at all - and as we've seen in this thread, there are also countless scammers and shysters who will try to subvert the entire process and get shitloads of money for little-to-nothing.
>>
>>23987281
twinsies! <3
>>
>Age? 30s
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Straight, non trap or anything just straight male
>Location? 714/949....SoCal
>What are you looking for? Looking for a Sugar Momma, I know it says specific...but not sure where to go from there...I'm not broke, or a deadbeat, just wondering what is out there I guess...
>What are you NOT looking for? Please no males pretending to be female...not saying I won't speak to a dude...just bored and don't want dick pics...
>Pic?... don't ask don't tell...to me I'm not bad looking...but still meh...
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Love metal and video games, married with children, love them all, not looking to cheat....just friends...but...there's more...
>>
>>23987518
fuck...and I messed up the text...no editing it seems....
>>
File: 1442290492315.jpg (119KB, 467x394px) Image search: [Google]
1442290492315.jpg
119KB, 467x394px
>>23987343
Idk. I'm not very experienced, to be fair, but I feel like a lot of it is just inexperience on both sides and mismanaged expectations.
>>
>>23987110
[email protected]

Send me an email
>>
If you're gonna post your kik on here can you please not take 24+ hours to respond to one message? For fuck's sake
>>
>>23987665
Holy fuck, this.

But also if I don't respond, it's because you (not you specifically, anon) took 24 fucking hours to respond to me saying 'Hi' so literally fuck off. Not paying for the privilege of being put on a waiting list.
>>
>>23987815
Well at the moment you haven't paid yet.

Also maybe you messaged them when they were asleep or busy. Then they forgot to check kik.

it happens, I get it after the initial introduction if it kept happening, but first time you can't be so demanding.

Sometimes we just don't see the message
>>
>>23987815
>>23987859
The cunt I'm trying to talk to took 3 (THREE) days to answer my first message, sent the word hello around 5 and hasn't responded since. What the fuck?
>>
>>23987859
My ID might swap around because I'm on LTE, but in my case she said hi and introduced herself. I did the same.

Radio silence for a day followed by a one word response. Maybe I'm being a self-entitled dick, but if that's going to set an example for a potential arrangement then I'll pass.

Obviously I'm not paying yet, you're right. It's just that if someone's approaching me firs and then leaving me hanging, it's pretty insulting. At least have the decency to say "lol nvm", you know?
>>
_maddysucks on kik
Try your luck on this shemale if you are into that
she sent me a pic4pic before
>>
>Age? 26
>Gender? M
>Location? Canada
Someone to give me attention and treat me like a human. Also I'm crippled so someone I can be myself with and not feel judged. Naked.
Arrogance and greed.

Like I said, I'm a crippled dude, I have some deformities, I just want to have someone I can be myself with while they are themselves with me. I'll pay for this, a bit up front and then some over time.

kik is Pinwom45 <- like that
>>
>>23988027
Do you have Skype?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Southern California
Basically, I'm interested in gifts, they can be big or small! In exchange I can go on dates, cam, and carnal desires depending how well the other party and I are. Of course I am interested in those close to me, but I can also do online.
Those who flake!
>Pic?
Upon request via kik
Unfortunately, I do take pretty long to reply,but it it doesn't mean I am not interested. Other than that I am basically a bit nerdy and would look to get to know the person via a couple of chats before meeting.
Mintycho
>>
I have only gotten one obvious fake person add me, but I guess I am very careful vetting because I am really serious about this.

I was wondering if us potential SD's couldn't just get together and share kiks/mails/skypes of known flakes/scammers. I know scammers would likely just make a new account but at least the people who are new to these threads, like me, would have a good headsup.

It's silly to find competition in each other as SD's, so I would not mind getting in contact with others for the sake of insuring the respect and safety of these threads.

My contact has been posted before, SD's who feel the same way as I do may contact me, no problem.
>>
>>23989079
OP here. I did that a few threads ago. And the thread just got reported and shut down before the 50th post.
It was publicly shaming known scammers and known people who just cause trouble WITH PROOF. But those people flagged it so it was taken down.
I was thinking about adding a public shame list to the thread. But that would tank it even harder.
Then not to mention people would flame/spam this thread till it was no longer usable.
TL;DR Daddies dont normally talk to each other.
>>
>>23989121
I'm not talking about posting the names of the scammers in the thread. Just an off the record pastebin somewhere.

Easy way (for some) to ignore the scammers or shit people.

I don't see a reason why SD's can't communicate with each other. We are all adults, no?
>>
>>23989121
The problem with shame lists is that it's easy to abuse. Any anon can just sperg and start calling a girl a fake/timewaster when all she did was refuse to give nudes. And yes, it does happen. In fact there are lots of teenagers lurking here who only try to fish for free nudes.

I have seen more than one occasion where a girl posts her info and then is called names by salty daddies, only to find out when chatting with her that all those accusations were totally false.
>>
>>23989147
He's right.
Before i usurped the thread from the guy doing it with no format. There was a paste bin. And it was filled with exactly that. Filled with "babies" that wouldn't freely give nudes or cam without payment.
The list i saw was a good 200 strong. And all it was, was a list of people with excuses to avoid like:
Ugly
Stubborn
Will not give nudes
Has a BF
Shy and will waste your time.
No proof of anything just one guy filtering who will be able to chuck his spunk at.
>>
>>23989187
Hmm, well obviously such a list should NEVER be shared here, and only with "trustworthy" SD's. It would more be like an informal "headsup, girl x didn't deliver" and not "omg girl y isn't what I expect I'm salty as fuck now so no one else should ever contact her"

Just a thought.
>>
>>23989197
Sounds like a good idea. Im not saying you are wrong. But there are daddies out there that seek to cause harm too. I understand it's an extremely flawed system but there is no way around it.
Tbh, most of the daddies that claim scammers are just bitter/salty/splenda about not getting their way.
>>
>Age?
27. But I look and sound younger.
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
A big city, Canada
If online: a daddy who can be understanding that I am a working professional and a student. Meaning I will always want to be your baby girl but my career and well-being always come first.
In person: The same idea but I am very flexible in meeting.
A daddy who is younger than me.
>Pic?
Ask!
I am an experienced baby girl and sub. I am looking for more than you buying me stuff. I love knowing I am your prized possession and if you do that by buying me stuff than that is one option to show affection.
[email protected]
>>
>>23989201
Exactly what I thought. Immature wannabe daddies that get mad they don't get their way, or worse, get salty when the potential SB gets snatched away by someone else.

These things should matter not. If you are only in it for a few cheeky pictures and not a true commitment, you should be well on your way to a different thread.
>>
>>23989205
I could do a call to action and ask anyone to post proof of them scamming but we all know people dont read the thread or follow instructions.
Case in point:
>>23979021
No pic.
>>23979061
No pic.
>>23979749
Lacking info
>>23979766
No pic.
>>23980265
No pic. MTF in gender...
>>23981211
No pic.
>>23982933
Tgirl as gender. It's not a gender it's a state.
>>23982995
Pic not of them
>>23983691
No pic.
I understand that most people dont like posting pics. But it is definitely easier then describing yourself. And it lets people know what they are in for.Unless you have an identifying feature ie: Tattoo or a birthmark there is no reason why you shouldn't post a pic.
>>
>>23989211
I don't post one because if you show the interest of one email it's not that hard and then you get something exciting.

You didn't even call me out but so bored.
>>
>>23989211
Yes ofc, I didn't even follow your template even though I read it.

But I don't believe you should do a call to action. Again, posting scammers in this thread leads to unnecessary clutter and witch hunts. Best to just leave that behind closed doors.

Looking at the kink soc thread, they have an IRC and it seems to work out well for them. Granted, it is a very different kind of thread where contactfagging isn't allowed, but it's a kind of system that could work for us SD's. A kik or skype group, closed doors. Invite only and with proper background checks. Weed out the kids.
>>
>>23989211
You're taking it too far now. You're not behaving any better than those salt daddies you complain about. I have no problem with the no pic thing, I will never post my pic on 4chan either. Most people will readily send one quickly when chatting.

Also, stop being so autist about the MtF thing. Everyone else wants it to be specified in the gender field for obvious reasons. For whatever reason you have a stick up your ass about it and want it in a way that makes it worse for everyone.
>>
>>23989228
I agree with you. He does sound salty, but I'm sure he is just proving a point.
>>
>>23989221
I was working my way down. And i stopped where i did because i feel like the point was made.
>>23989225
Im seriously considering not making another thread after this one. But i know for a fact that it has become a staple that people will just rehash it anyway.
>>23989228
And here we go with the childish name calling. It's a part of the template. Just follow it. I have no problem with transgender people except for that one person >_>. I just enjoy order and it's a little OCD.
>>
>>23989237
Calm down.
>>
>>23989237
>part of the template

And everyone wants the template fixed. Hopefully when this thread dies someone will create a new one with a fixed template.
>>
>>23989307
Personally I don't see the need for a template, but then again I am new to these threads so I don't know how it was like in the past.

I have posted what I like and like to do, and girls that show interest have responded and we talk and get to know each other outside the thread. The girls that contacted me haven't even posted in this thread, as far as I know.

Rules? Yes, obviously. A template? Ok, but it shouldn't be mandatory. Something helpful for people that don't know what to say, but I'm sure that people that actually want something to happen, are mature enough and have enough to offer for it to become a reality.
>>
>>23989317
I think it's fine to have a template to give some guidelines for new posters. Now of course, one shouldn't be anal about it either.
>>
I personally like the idea of an SD kik group. Not a list, but a space to drop discussions to not only to make eachother aware of potential scams, but also to clear up what might have just been a misunderstanding with an SB.

and also to give advice, I guess. It seems counteractive to run off amateurs instead of at least attempting to correct them. Not saying that some people aren't beyond help.
>>
Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
UK
Nice sweet Sugar baby, I got a thing for arab or desi girls, but if you are interested just contact me. I would like to start with an online arangement en if that works out some meet ups. No meet ups doesnt mean no deal.
Cash for a pic kinda agreement. I am looking for a long term agreement
>Pic?
Not yet
Not much. Just seek a nice girl who doenst mind taking orders.
My email is [email protected]
I will share my kik in a e-mail

Goodluck everybody! Hope everyone will find what they are seeking!
>>
>>23989603
Sorry typo, i am a guy offcourse
>>
>>23989443
See, that is the kind of attitude I like and agree with. Invite only SD kik group with mutual respect for the cause, the threads and the SB's is more than enough to get these threads into a more respectful and safe place.

Every SD who feels the same way can add me, EUDadd
>>
>>23989443
If anyone else is interested, I'd love to piggyback off this idea and create a sugar baby kik group as well :)

I personally pride myself in being a responsive SB and I've had the pleasure of talking to many respectful Daddies over the years, but now the scene is suddenly saturated with manchildren looking to exploit inexperienced girls. Just a few years ago I would have laughed at the idea of a SD throwing a tantrum when I told him I wouldn't be sending nudes before hashing out an agreement. Now it's a given every time a potential SD messages me.
>>
Not official But it's something seems that people want it.
>>
>>23989882
Is this meant for sbs or sds?
>>
>>23990056
both
>>
>>23989211
I posted a picture
>>
>>23989651
Contact info?
>>
>>23991429
see >>23989882
>>
>>23989882
SB here, join'd.
>>
File: LewdDP.jpg (41KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
LewdDP.jpg
41KB, 540x720px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Southern USA
Money, desu. Someone to spoil me.
Fuckboys who can't prove their worth and people not worth my time
>Pic?
In post.
Don't bother if you can't prove you're legit.
Also, sometimes I work so don't be butthurt if I don't respond to you right away
kik: mistressalicethorn (I do findom in my spare time)
>>
>>23992475
Some one was dumped by a bigger gal.
>>
>>23992475
>>23992540
Well you are certainly one loathsome individual to avoid in future if we see your snapchat again

>>23981382
>>
Fucking coward deleting his messages after being found out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467164848254.jpg (184KB, 1368x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467164848254.jpg
184KB, 1368x2048px
>22
>female
>bi
>New Jersey
>Someone to have nice chats with/cam/pics
Would enjoy a korean friend.
>Skype me: brittanydaraa
>>
>>23992517
It's possible to be completely disgusted by fatties and not have some sort of complex about it because you were "dumped by a bigger gal." Self respecting men don't date "bigger gals" in the first place.

>>23992817
He was probably banned and had his posts deleted by a mod, actually. Mods will tempban you for three days or so if you insult people directly on /soc/, regardless of how much they might deserve it or how gross a person might be.
>>
>>23993235
If it's a modban, it would delete all his posts afaik. Some of them are still up. Far more likely is that he realized he had posted his contact info earlier (which is still up in this thread with the same ID he used for insults) and didn't want anyone to see what kind of a petty asshole he is.
>>
File: 985458-t1.jpg (7KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
985458-t1.jpg
7KB, 200x149px
why the fuck are half the people in these threads transgender

that's like 1% of the overall population, why do 4chan sugardaddy threads attract trannys?
>>
>>23986815

A main reason for these kind of relationships is an implied age gap

as in you are over 35 and want to fuck a 19 year old

that's not the same thing as just trying to find a girl to fuck you
>>
>>23993683
See my previous post on this. I'm pretty sure this is the explanation:

>>23984567
>>
>>23983009
Bumping this, still looking!
>>
>>23993699

almost everyone who is not a tranny is bi or gay

whyyyyyyyyy

how is just straight men wanting to pay for sex from young girls not a BIG thing on this site
>>
>>23979749
Scammer is using these photos
>>
>>23979061
>>
>>23979749
>>
>>23989882
Good initiative. I would join, but for some reason I cannot using this code.
>>
>>23993883
>26
You Aren't the only one
>>
>>23994096
>>23989882
I assume invites can be sent some other way?
>>
>>23993683
Because a lot of people just put on a press or declare one day they are transgender without any real reason.
It's fucking stupid. Some may be "trans" for life but they are just a guy that feels insecure.
>>
File: Picture 5.jpg (574KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 5.jpg
574KB, 2048x1536px
Age? 20
Gender? mtf
Sexual Orientation? what ever
Location? Europe
What are you looking for? I don't know
What are you NOT looking for? "get in bed with me" chats. Ech.
Pic? >
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? what ever

kik: mollyXunter
>>
>>23993683
>>23993769
>>23994279
Quick unscientific survey of posts in this thread:

Male 12 (of which 3 gay)
Female 12
MtF 6

So 20% are trans and 10% of nontrans are gay. What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>23994804
It ends up being
20% "trans"
20% male
60% female
Most of the time

90% bisexual and the other 10% unknown or not looking for "sex"
>>
>>23993693
Yeah, I just assumed older guys are more likely to have that income and less time ,and younger girls have more value, so that works out well
>>
>>23993786
Where did you find those photos?
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>Age

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Bi

>Location?
Chicago, IL

My minimum is $150 per meet but I'm willing to work out an allowance. If someone doesn't agree, then so be it- but I'm not changing anything. I'm down with cybering but if it's an online only thing I ask that you send $1 via paypal so I can at least know you have some legitimacy. I will not come to your place on the fly and out first meet must be in a public place. I will also not leave the city. Evergreen or some place is fine, but I wont be going out to Downers Grove or anything. Skyping to confirm validation is alright too. I'm fine with dating or just being taken out. I'm down with sex too but only with use of protection.

I'm not a sub, I don't do anal and no bondage.

>Pic?
Related. inb4 ewww black. If you're not interested then sorry that I'm not white- nothing I can do to change that.

I prefer to be curt and to the point when making an arrangement because I don't like to spill my life's story to someone who isn't interested.

My skype is Ladiest Cupcake. I don't use kik. Alternatively my email is [email protected]
>>
>>23995166
Can I pay $90 per meet instead? You know, 3/5ths?
>>
>>23995274
Sorry, no.
>>
>>23995303
You sure we can't come to some sort of... compromise?
>>
>>23995336
>>23995274

MySides.png
>>
>>23995274
>>23995336
Hes going to rape you
>>23995166
>>23995303
>>
>>23995274
rofl
>>
M.
YIFF
630 area code Illinois
Pussy
Cock
no pic
I really like Metallica.

Contact me at [email protected]
>>
>Age? 25
>Gender? F
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? US west coast
Sugar daddy or momma. Online only. I'm new to this but I figure being blunt is best. I'm looking for someone to buy me cosplay/sexy clothes or games. In exchange I'll gladly show off anything purchased, sext, strip show in the cosplay, nude pics, w/e. Long or short term. I'm open minded and into a handful of kinks myself so if there is something you want to see, ask.
Not looking to meet up, at this time it's not something I'm comfortable with.
>Pic? There's one on my kik profile. You can see it before you add me.
Chubby for sure so if that's not your thing sorry. I'm into games and most nerd things.
Kik - Ems.and.m
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
US East Coast
I would prefer an online arrangement but if things worked out where we could meet, that's cool too. Cash or gifts would be just fine. I'm open to what type of relationship/arrangement it would be.
People just wanting to show me their dicks and who aren't serious.
>Pic?
Willing to exchange on kik.
I'm 5'3 and a chubby/fat girl with large tits and a big butt.
kik: heynowheynow44
>>
23/f/il
Looking for older men to talk to. Not really into being a sugar baby, just prefer older men. Not looking to sext like a fucking faggot either.
Kik funeraldirect0r
>>
>>23987110
[email protected]
>>
>>23995166
If only you lived closer to me, I would love to take you out.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 640x907px
Age?
>18
Gender?
>female
Sexual Orientation?
>bisexual but I like guys more in a way
Location?
>I'm really worried putting my location here on 4chan right away, but once we chat I'll tell you very quick. I'm in the US.
What are you NOT looking for?
>guys who are gonna be sexist or rude to me. Talk to me like an object (nonconsentually).
Pic?
>I tried to post one that didn't show something solid about my identity. Will time stamp on request once we start talking
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>my picture kinda shows what I look like. I guess I should say I'd be open to the more "casual" form of relationship too but I also like a lot of things/books/music and other things we could talk about so i try not to be boring if you're really interested in getting close. I prefer PayPal so I can buy things I want on my own time but if we get along and it works out I am very flexible. Also the kinda arrangement we have could vary as long as we get along and can have fun.
Contact?
>Beastmodeon420 (lol) on gmail. I could message you my Kik there in just not comfortable posting it here. Hopefully I'll have better luck this time;(
>>
>>23985174
>people are so terrible that I'd rather be a hard working productive member of society than beg for money just for existing as a woman

ftfy
>>
File: teaser.jpg (186KB, 774x553px) Image search: [Google]
teaser.jpg
186KB, 774x553px
>Age?
>Gender?
f
>Sexual Orientation?
straight, but flexible
>Location?
Austin
Some extra income, a sugardaddy who wants to dress me up in pretty panties and frills. I'd like someone to show me how valuable my time is mostly through snapcash or skype! With enough rapport, I'm not opposed to meeting in person.
Anything illegal or harmful to either participants. Scammers, liars, ect.
>Pic?
Upon request via. kik
I'd prefer someone who is nice and has a good sense of self. If they can teach me things, i'd be very happy.
>How can some one contact you? We'll start off with kik: butaintan
>>
>>24000059
are your boobs natural
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
m
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
indiana
sugar baby / possible mama
guys or m2f. just not interested, sorry.
>Pic?
ask and i'll send one.
i'm not rich or anything, but i could probably do a couple hundred a month if we hit it off. i'm not looking for a baby who is expecting me to entirely take care of them. i could do paypal, amazon gifts, whatever. i do like lingerie/panties, so it'd be cool to buy some of that for you.
[email protected]
>>
if there's a femanon who's genuinely interested in a real SD and can meet in NYC, let me know and I'll post email. 44 y.o. rich white anon.
>>
Any good way to transfer money if ones sugardaddy wants to spoil you but you don't want them to know your name untill you've meet up in real to see if the connection is good in person too?
>>
>>24000814
PayPal I guess, all you need is a email.
I prefer meeting up in person to see if therre is a connection but after that I'm happy with eft transactions if they dont like the pure cash or gift route.
>>
>>24000814
Paypal is the way to go for that. You could be if you really wanted to be Mr.Donger-sixtynine. As long as you pass the actual verification you can put what ever name you want on there.
>>24000131
Who would get implants for skittles' size eh?
Also do you see any scaring?
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? straight
>Location? alberta
>What are you looking for? sugardaddy
>What are you NOT looking for? skype sessions, im up for snapchat and kik though
>Pic? ask
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? im not experienced, but i am looking for a sd to buy me cute clothes and
kik: xuoxn
ask for skype or snapchat
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
>Location? California
>What are you looking for? A sugar daddy that will reward me when im a good boy
>What are you NOT looking for? Ill let you know
>Pic? Ill send one to you when we start talking
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Nothing really special. Im pretty much a normal fag
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Kik is preferable yo_duded
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Canada (East Coast)
>What are you looking for? Im looking for a sugar baby to spoil. Hoping for someone in Canada or somewhat close but not a deal breaker. Very much into dd/lg sort of thing but not only that. Looking for online to start with and see how things go for possible meet up afterwards. I like to see pictures so i would want to see some of you and buy you gifts of clothes and toys to dress you up and play so you can model for me. I have a panty and legwear fetish that I love to indulge upon and hoping to find a lady who is interested in chatting often to build a long standing relationship or arrangement.
Girls who are only in it for the cash. Even if you are, play along and make it not so obvious, cam for money.
>Pic? Always willing to provide.
I'm living in Canada on the east coast and hopig to find someone in the area or close. I have lots of time to invest in a great relationship and am interested in finding a connection too! I have a home and great job, looking to share with a great woman. I do not descriminate so women of a shapes and sizes hit me up. Ages 18 and up plz. If you add me up i will respond!
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, Snapchat
Kik: likthekikplz
>>
>>24000831
>>24000914
So you can just give it whatever name or how does that work?
>>
>>24002958
It's been a while but after you sign up, you can change what name appears on your account. It's what steamers do to protect their identities
>>
>>24002975
It sais you can't change your name or adress. Is it something they pay for or how does that work?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Mailman
>Sexual Orientation?
Str8
>Location?
Philly (may soon be moving)
Someone to help me get through law school. Will pretty much do anything that isn't openly gay. Would prefer a sugar momma though
Something gay. Like...pretty obvious.
>Pic?
not on here. Im a lumberjew. Broad shoulders, 6 foot, somewhat hairy dude
Im willing to travel to you (if not during classes) and will do pretty much whatever. I need this so I don't go into deep debt.
So yeah
my side/burner kik (note its a fake name and fake pic) is SoftAnarchy
again: NOT LOOKING TO BE A SUGAR DADDY
>>
>>24003667
Forgive the rush job i am mid wank when this was asked.
My skills in paint are second to none.
>>
>>23998912
claimed they are a scammer.
>>
>>24004054
Why would a Scammer claim to be a Scammer? Meta to the max?
>>
>>24004063
No idea but they were talking weird the whole time during the conversation. Just be cautious.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-17-27-41.jpg (631KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-17-27-41.jpg
631KB, 1440x2560px
>>23998912
>>
>>24004119
knew I wasn't the only one who they told. Think they have a personality disorder.
>>
>>24004054
>>24004090
>>24004167
You are just stupid and you were just white kniting the fuck out of her.
Please be more beta and be guilt tripped out again.
>>24004119
You should know that also look ALOT like the username "Pass the burrito".
>>
>>24004205
You sure come off as a beta white knight.
>>
>>24003722
It sais i cant make that big changes.. I've only changed one or two letters. I guess my last name is just very specefic. You got any other fix ideas? I'm just really bad with computers in general and thanks for the picture
>>
>>24004666
I just fully changed my name to maxamillion Pegasus. So i dont know if it may be different for different regions.
If not you may have to get a premium account. By far paypal is the easiest.
You could do Western Union.
Square
Venmo.
I have never used those ones. So it'd be up to you if you wanna try them.
>>
>>24004691
Ah that makes sense thanks :)
>>
>>24003717
pls
>>
Anyone here still talk to the contact known as senpaiskittybutt? She just fucked off one day and I thought we were going well.
>>
>Age? 22
>Gender? F
>Location? Socal
>What are you looking for? Someone to spoil me and I'll spoil them back
Someone to get overly attached. I'm not looking for a boyfriend
>Pic?
I'll send one on KIK
I'm just a short tattood fireball ;P
vickkychan
>>
>>24006464
username not found?
>>
>>24006464
Same here :(
>>
If any female baby want a vacation on Tortola, small Caribbean island. Please Kik breakfastinc

Can prove I am legit and respectful.
>>
>>24007445
kek
>>
File: tail 1.jpg (749KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
tail 1.jpg
749KB, 950x950px
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight-ish.
>Location?
Sexual and intellectual connection, discussions, pictures. I have strong opinions and I love challenging topics, so someone who can keep a conversation is best. I don't plan on playing a role for anyone, but I'm naturally kind and devoted. I'm a genuine and open girl, and I love to give my affection and attention to the one I'm babying for.
I don't meet or Skype, and I am not interested in someone who replies with 3 letter sentences every time.
>Pic?
<
Petite, white, incredibly open about the weirdest kinks. Je parle également français. Just e-mail me and we can start from there. <3 [email protected]
>>
>>24008838
>I don't meet or Skype, and I am not interested in someone who replies with 3 letter sentences every time.
Thats normally the girl doing that.
>>
>>24008859
I can vouch. She is pretty awesome, not exactly what im looking for but great nonetheless :)
>>
>>24008921
Please excuse me while i accept the word of a stranger on the internet. When i was clearly using a quote as a clever bump.
And i dont need vouches the joke was. Women normally have the 3 letter responses.
>>
>>24000914
>Who would get implants for skittles' size eh?
People with even smaller boobs who wanted to go up a cup size without looking ridiculous.
>Also do you see any scaring?
Most modern implant scars are done as small slits on the sides of the armpits which you coincidentally don't have pictured.

But kudos for riding on the gullibility of lonely men in a sugar thread.
>>
>>24000658
I'm gonna be in NY on the 10th, contact?
>>
>>24009240
Schwarzesbitte is my kik! =]
>>
>Age? 23
>Gender? M
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? South America, moving to USA soon...
Sugar daddy or momma. Online first, but willing to travel and meet, :) ... Have been a kinky person all my life so, feel free to engage conversation about any topics with me...
People willing to talk but not willing to cash in...
>Pic? There's one on my kik profile. You can see it before you add me.
Only that I'm a real nice guy and interested in talking to you peeps out there! :D
Kik - ScorpioFab
>>
>Age?
I'm 21 summers old.

>Gender?
Cis female.

>Sexual Orientation?
Pansexual.

>Location?
EU. - Sweden.

I'm looking for a steady, irl relationship. Starting off online. D/s, with the romantic parts, mono. I enjoy the babygirl traits of the lifestyle.
Curious about the sugar part, as it excites me for my Dominant/Daddy to reward me when He sees fit, not demanding for it.
I have a weakness for humiliation, cigarettes, and strong hands. Yet, ever so soft and caring ones as well.
I have past experience of the lifestyle, not much, though.
Most important; Communication and trust.
There's tons more to write, but I'll keep it short.

Half-assed jerks without rules, boundaries, or respect for another person.
I may be a submissive with babygirl traits, but respect is mutual, as in any relationship.
Short-online only relationships. Easy whoring.
Younger, inexperienced, or arrogant individuals.

>Pic?
Will be avaible when I feel comfortable with said person.

Genders nor looks matters to me. Though, I do not find obesity attractive, mainly unhealthy. I wish to have someone to take care of me, and thus they have to be able to take care of themselves; an obese person is not doing that. -Then why should I trust myself to that person?
When I say take care - I mean in every aspect. I am a very emotional girl and require attention and love.

Answer to my thread, post a kik, and IF I find you curious enough to go through the trouble, I will reply.
I will expect a proper reply for this.

Many hugs, this early morning.
>>
File: image.jpg (621KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621KB, 2576x1932px
>Age?
I am 18!
>Gender?
Female :-)
>Sexual Orientation?
I like guys and girls.
>Location?
Sydney, Australia
Someone that will respect my boundaries and understands what "no" means. I'm quite shy at first but after a little while I'll open up more and will be happy sharing more things with you. I prefer older men as well. Ideally I would like someone to buy me items off of my Amazon Wishlist, and depending on what those items are, I'll send photos modelling said things.
Young boys looking for nudes, time wasters, people that don't know what a sugar daddy/sugar baby is.
>Pic?
Inserted!
Just that I can be quite shy, and I won't send photos to you straight away or even voice chat. I prefer texting so I can get comfy with whoever I'm talking to.
Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
My Skype is angelsophina :-)
>>
>>24009914
so, reading your post it sounds like you are online only and not up for meets, would I be right?
>>
>>24006464
doesnt exist but lets talk hpym i'm in socal too
>>
>>24009810
I have to admit that sounds very interesting. Would that also include you being an older guy's pet?
>>
>>24010370
I actually enjoy age gaps, but pet? I've never tried that.
>>
any sugerdaddy or mommy want to spoil this crossdressing sissy brat?!
>>
>>23981211
>>
19/M looking for a daddy, especially one who is into formalwear like suit and tie. leave a reply and I'll drop a skype
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Sydney, Australia
A female who is willing to meet
Anyone not willing to meet
>Pic?
I'll send one later.
Not really
[email protected]
>>
What's with all the faggacionos in this thread recently?
>>
>>24013864
Seriously. This thread is flooded with trans and gay people. Maybe we should create a sugar daddy containment thread specifically for them?
>>
>>23981211
kik: bcan0n

skype too if interested
>>
>>24013890
Cant do that, that would be considered spam.

You'll take away space from the 7 kik threads.
>>
File: 20160704_040123-2.jpg (482KB, 1836x2318px) Image search: [Google]
20160704_040123-2.jpg
482KB, 1836x2318px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female/Slim/White/Long Hair/No tattoos or drugs
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
OK, wouldn't mind meeting if the person's right.
Someone unsatisfied, expects something different and doesn't mind gifting because get real I'm a female. Watches me try on panties, masturbate, asks me to lick shoes or wants to know how many olives I can fit in my mouth i don't even know but someone mildly entertaining would be nice.
Ehehe ;) sure babe
>Pic?
Availability is sometimes sketchy though I'm almost always available sundays and after 1am weekdays
Skype would be used most often though would like to start off with burn email.
I'll contact you once you drop your throwaway.
Thanks
>>
if you're really from OK hit me up. [email protected]
>>
>>24014315
Oceanblew12
>>
>>24009810
I saw you in the other thread, do you still check for replies here?

You match exactly what I'm looking for; if you're around, I'll explain what I want and leave my info.
>>
>>24015075
I do check from time to time.
Please do, I'll look forward to it.
>>
>>24015096
Can you explain the cigarettes part? Are you a heavy smoker?
>>
>>24015127
I smoke regular cigarettes back and forth, usually when I'm working. One pack lasts aprox 2 weeks for me.
There's something sensual about smoking, which I enjoy in other people.
I also adore getting burned with cigarettes, human ashtray (mouth).
>>
>>24015155
You don't talk on kik anymore. I guess you lost interest. Good luck!
>>
>>24015160
Maybe she saw the posts where you sperged out with rage and insults and deleted them when you realized their ID links to your contact info.
>>
>>24015174
Wait what.
>>
>>24015155
Smoking is a big no-no for me. Well, except maybe if I explicitly forbid her from smoking when we are together, and she sneaks away to smoke one anyway, and I find out and punish her for it.
>>
>>24015188
Fair enough. We all have our preferences.
>>
>>24015182
You can try to find this thread on one of the 4chan archive sites. They will contain deleted posts as well.
>>
>>24014315
Kik me: tay.clem24
>>
>>24015195
Yeah. I found them.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 307x164px
Male
Bi
England stafford/midlands
Im a bull that goes hard and open to all kinks.
Nothing is out of question as long as price is right
Contact via my kik to talk more: bobdiggy69
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
South Florida
Casual sex, pics, ect. with girls 18-25
anything serious
>Pic?
I can send one
I'm not sure, im pretty normal
kik: kingme34567
>>
>>24015836
Even on a thread ruined by most posters, you stand out as having completely missed the point. There is absolutely nothing sugar about your post. Find another thread.
>>
>>24015843
>There is absolutely nothing sugar about your post
The same can be said about a lot of the anons here. There's catfishing, girls who don't want to do anything at all, and poorfags who get upset when they can't get free nudes.
>>
>>24015870
You seem like one of the few real things. Unfortunately I'm in Europe.
>>
>>24015870

At least those anons seem to have grasped the point of the thread enough to attempt to exploit it. Pretty sure that dude didn't even know what thread he was posting in.
>>
>>24014315
Are you in America?
>>
>>23981228
Snapchat rockermax81
>>
It has come to my attention. That many of the babies in this thread don't actually know what they are doing or what to do when something is asked of them.
I have been talking to a few here to see what they really want/need and as it turns out they want the exact opposite of what they post.
Not only that. Even after a few good days of chatting and really hitting it off. They just disappear. They don't recieve messages anymore. They won't read the received ones. They won't even bother telling you, that they are done with you or aren't looking any more. Or even if they found some one else.
I am not sure what to do about this but hopefully me clearing the air here will shed some light on this matter.
But I doubt anything will happen.
>>
Male
Straight
Canada

I'm looking for a baby 18+, who is interested in things just being online/kik/skype, and for a lack of better words, willing to do things pro bono (as im in training for my new career for the next 4.5 months). But I take care of all commitments I make, looking for someone with C tits and up, drop me a line on my e-mail and we can work from there!

[email protected]
>>
>>23992449
Bumping for this
>>
Hit me up - [email protected] (mention your thread pls)
>>
Age? 30
Gender? Male
Sexual Orientation? Straight
Location?Canada
What are you looking for? A girl with girl parts(no trans), to chat with primarily on Skype.
I'm looking for a semi-regular cam/vid/pic friend with "benefits", in return for regular monetary/giftcard contributions.
The way I see it, we'd talk about everything and nothing, and once in a while I'd ask you to cam or send me pics/vids. Ideally I’d like a teaseful friendship if that makes sense. Whenever you need some Paypal money, amazon gift card (or any other form of retribution you'd like), you can let me know and I'll let you know what I'd like to see for it. Something like that, but I'm open to ideas too!
What are you NOT looking for? I'm not looking for a cam girl, that shit is free, I don't want a money-focused "service".I do want someone to talk with, have fun, and gift appropriately in return.

[email protected]
>>
>Age
>Gender
Female
>Sexual Orientation
Bisexual. Prefer men.
>Location
Canada. West coast.
ISO a sugar daddy. Someone who can supply me with attention, intelligent conversation, sexual attention (either in person or kik), occasional money for bills and sex toys. Someone attractive, respectful, and fun.
>What are you NOT looking for
I'm not looking for short term chats.
>Pic
Via messenger. I am slim built, blue eyed, Caucasian
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for
Either we vibe well. Or we don't. I hate people who get offended easily.
>Contact info
Reply with your kik or email. A bit about you, and where you are from.
>>
Age? (Self explanatory) 24
Gender? male
Sexual Orientation? Straight
Location? 28110
What are you looking for? A chubby qt dominant to spoil <3
What are you NOT looking for? contracts, other extreme bdsm elements
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I really want something that can remain casual.
>>
>>24018288
forgot skype

ragglesprazzle
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
female
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
confidential.
A sugar daddy. Someone I can send pics and vids to but NO camming sessions in exchange for amazon giftcards.
NO camming. NO meeting up.
>Pic?
ask on kik
pics and vids in exchange for amazon giftcards
kik: mornorx
>>
>>24018370
>send me money and I'll send you pics of random girls I found on the internet
>>
Age? 18
Gender? M, but ts
Sexual orientation? Bi
Location? NY, USA
Looking for? A stable older/dominant figure to transition me and hopefully move me in.
Not looking for? A convo with someone not serious about my feminization.
I'm 5'7", 120lbs, cute, passable when dressed, submissive, and willing. Looking for assistance in transitioning, will be loyal/obedient in return.
Kik:stevee017
Hope to hear from you;)
>>
>>24017819
21/m/East Coast of Canada

kik: toothgrinder44

I don't really know what to write about myself, haha. I guess I'm caring, nice, and genuine. I'm a full time student studying Engineering but I'll give you as much attention as needed and that I can.
>>
>>24014315
I'm interested!
[email protected]
>>
File: dum.jpg (85KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
dum.jpg
85KB, 500x302px
>>24018384
Speaking as a SB who sends photos but doesn't like to cam, there's more than enough ways to confirm my identity so that daddies know I'm not getting random photos off tumblr. Don't assume everyone is out to scam you, bruh
>>
>Age? 25
>Gender? Male
>Location? San Antonio
>What are you looking for? Sugar Baby somewhere in Texas for regular hook ups. Preferably someone younger than me.
>What are you NOT looking for? Having children, meeting parents, extensive social situations.
>Pic? I will provide one when you kik me
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I prefer young petite girls.
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Kik: cleanthunder69
>>
>>24019392
It's all about how it's presented. Your post seems real enough. However, that other post is sketchy and definitively gives off a scammy feeling.
>>
If i wanted to make money to fund my selling naughty slutty pics my gf sends me or maybe ones of us together how would i go about doing this?
Contsct me on kik if you have any advice: bobdiggy69
>>
>>24017819
24/M/Alberta here.
Can provide what you're seeking and hopefully vice versa.
Email me at [email protected]
>>
>>24014315
Interested. Email me at [email protected]
>>
>>24017819
>>24014315
Hpym kik and [email protected]
>>
File: nai_silly_lean.jpg (244KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
nai_silly_lean.jpg
244KB, 425x640px
>Age?

old! 31 >__>

>Gender?

ummm. ive gone by gender neutral in the past, or gender fluid, but lately femboi! still trying to find a fit i guess ^__^

>Sexual Orientation?

bi! more leaning towards guys!~

>Location?

northern canada! sorry nothing more specific than dat .__.

mostly people to chat wif! i usually visit the trans threads every so often but i thought i would try something new ^__^

um. nothing -too- crazy. not really lookin to start anything serious :|

>Pic?

there a bunch on my tumblr! and i will make sure there is one on this post as well ^~^

ummm. im mostly lookin to chat through out the day, about anything! just something to keep the boredom away u__u

i do however do donation requests for pics and stuffs, no video or cam <__<

OH.

i also have a postcard thinger i like to do wif card sized polariods ^~^

not really lookin for free gifts, but i wont say no if you wanna get me something to wear for a request!~ ^///^

also please be patient .__.

sometimes i have a lotta texts or like im at work and stuffs! it might be a bit before i can respond x__x

i only have kik! you can find me at spookynai!

AND

you can also contact me at my tumblr wigglespace.tumblr.com!

messages from there go straight to my phone ^__^
>>
>>24021105
There are only two genders, male and female. Do you have a cock or a vagina fucking retard
>>
>>24021105
Fuck me where do i start?
The most obnoxious post i have ever seen award goes to this post right here.
Genderfluid.... Femboi... Gender neutral.. Try retarded. That will fit you right down to a t. And by T i mean tumblr where you got that fucking spastic mongaloid language from.

I could go on. But for once i dont want to. This is really that bad.
>>
>>24021113
>>24021118

angry ^~^
>>
>>24021498
You need to state plainly and clearly what actual sex you are, IE what sex organs you actually have.
If you cannot even do that you should fuck off until you can and stop wasting people's time trying to decipher what the hell type of freak you actually are.
>>
>>24021522

i will take the time answer here, just because i do wanna follow the rules of the thread!

-however-

i have clearly stated in my post as well that i was not look for anything serious, which mean the nature of my genitalia is nothing dat will "ever come up" in a conversation ^__^

also the number of replies i do get from these thread are always worth my time, watever you say ~__^

>>24021105

i am biologically male! o:
>>
File: bait.jpg (26KB, 317x278px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
26KB, 317x278px
Can we please stop responding to bait?
>>
Hey its pretty pathetic you're paying for a fucking cam escort guys.

Also hilarious that girls are whoring for money. Basicly both are pathetic losers.

btw
Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Report this shit.
>>
>>24021586
I know this is bait. But before any retards jump on your bandwagon. This is maybe the 8th time this thread has been up and never ONCE has it been taken down.
>>
>>24021597
Thats nice. You're still hiring sub-par prostitutes.

Enjoy being clucked.
>>
>>24021605
Never hired one so i will have to agree with you on that.
>>
>>24021617
Honestly though why would you even try to whiteknight this garbage? It's like someone trying to sell piss online on /soc/. If you want to get a perma fedora there are easier ways without buying into advertising on soc.
>>
>>24021644

and what do you gain by railing against it? If this isnt your bag, thats cool, but why try to white knight for the men in this thread?
>>
>>24021694
>calling someone a white knight when they are shitting on payfags.

I hope the men fucking get a life. They're pathetic. The main point is even a fucking pigsty like /soc/ can have some standards and not post obvious prostitution and CP.

Listen I get it, the guys can't get laid and the women need to support their obvious meth addiction. But take it to fucking craigslist or some shit.

If soc's rules are this lax I mean I guess I could post pictures of people vomiting and defecating or gore pics.
>>
>>24021752

go for it. if you dont like the thread, move along, if you think it breaks rules, report it. Dont shit up a thread that has enough shit in it generally.
>>
>>24021821
Eh if there's no rules then whats the point in not taking a big fat shit in it? If I'm doing something wrong then you can report it too. Personally I find it moderately amusing that people are trying to defend this so I might as well keep posting.
>>
>>24021846

if the you report it and, its survived after all these threads, its clearly your interpretation of the rules that is in the wrong. either way, if this is what amuses you in life, thats pretty awesome. i wish i could find such joy in trivialities. Im not trying to defend the thread as much as query you as to why do you bang your head against a wall, tilt at windmills, and shout at clouds?
>>
File: DSC_0167.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0167.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi-curious
>Location?
WA, USA
Live-in situations, long-term. I won't make any promises unless I trust you.
I'm really shy, bulimic, and like vanilla DDLG. Super artsy too hehe
>>
>>24021876
TRDGrif

Would be interested in talking details
>>
>>24021866

Because I like seeing people called out? You can claim you aren't defending this tread but obviously you are. Are you some kinda John in denial or really thirsty man-baby? Perhaps you're upset that I'm messing with a cam-whore's buisness.

Regardless of your intentions, the moderation misses half the CP so it doesn't surprise me that this shit happens.

But yeah keep that fedora on for defending all the johns and whores. I'm sure that you'll get a special discount.
>>
>>24021882
My kid and Skype are greensonder
>>
>>24021899
18 and kids thats gotta be rough.
>>
>>24021899
Kik*
>>
>>24021885

very well, enjoy yourself to your hearts content.
>>
File: 123391991.jpg (97KB, 923x1024px) Image search: [Google]
123391991.jpg
97KB, 923x1024px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi-sexual
>Location?
Texas
Someone genuine who's straight to the point and honest about what they're seeking.
Not looking to waste anyone's time. No live in situations.
>Pic?
Yours gets mine~
I'm 5"5 white and chubby, I'm looking for someone naturally dominant and is willing to compensate for being in a mutual benefit relationship
kik is petchloe
>>
>>24021885
To be honest most daddies here know to stay away from cp. If we know it's under age we stay away and flag it.
If you want to pursue it like a autistic man baby that knows 30 secs of fun isn't worth 15 years in prison then go right ahead.
Most of the daddies here won't throw away their life's for something so trivial.
So anyone getting caught is just stupid.
>>
>>24021586
You're that underaged virgin who always shits up these threads, right? If you weren't so angry you might even get girls interested in you.
>>
>age
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
818 southeren California.
I'm willing to do almost anything as long as you can take care of me and help me here and there.
Old weird creeps.
>Pic?
Add me on snapchat
Im down for almost anyhting
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
Snapchat me at tl818
>>
Age?
Gender?
F
Sexual Orientation?
Straight
Location?
Canada, will tell specifically where when I talk to you.
What are you looking for?
Someone who knows what they want and are straight to the point and genuine.
What are you NOT looking for?
Something long term, I would rather have something short term.
Kik: clovers777

I'd rather show pics to someone specifically than in this thread if I could help it.
>>
>>24021876
East or west side?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Midwest
A SB to pegg me
Idk yet
>Pic?
Sure
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapcha

Kik zutalos
>>
>Age? 21
>Gender? F
>Sexual Orientation? Open
>Location? California
>What are you looking for? not sure. more here to serve than look for something
>What are you NOT looking for? old old dudes (45 IS the limit)
>Pic? will send if requested
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? could be your personal show girl. if you like thick thighs and big white ass. very sub, I'm a good little girl.
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat? let's start with Kik
SunnyxDaze
>>
>>24009810
>>24015096
I'm sorry, I was busy the last days and in the meantime, both threads have kind of gone downhill so that I don't feel like throwing my personal info into them to see if you're still around.
>>
>>24000059
God you're stunning. 31m and 30f fiancé would love to spoil you for a weekend. Interested? We are in New Orleans.
>>
are there ANY women willing to support men ITT?
>>
>>24025900
Roflmao
>>
File: 20160630_133346.jpg (707KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160630_133346.jpg
707KB, 2560x1440px
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Murica
An allowance and just to see how this works
Not looking for a super old guy and not looking to date. Would prefer to keep this online but I'm open to meeting down the road.
>Pic?
Attached and more upon request
Just looking to make extra money and have some nice stuff.
Kik is vikkipandas

If I don't reply right away its cuz I have a baby that is feeling under the weather at the moment. Promise I'll get back to all who message me. :3
>>
Kik is vikkipanda no s at the end.
>>
I came in here looking for some females
Only found nope.
>>
>>24026198
A-ha the old 'I have a baby' excuse for, I'm going to ignore,all responses if any so I can cherry pick the ones that look most like to fall for my bait
>>
>18
>male bodied, on estrogen for one year, not super picky on what I'm referred to as if you want to call me a boy, girl, or tranny I'm comfortable with anything you are interested in.
>Bi
>East of Seattle, WA
>Looking for mostly online stuff to start as I like to get to know people and then get closely involved with them, money isn't super important so that can be something we discuss if you are interested in spoiling me (an allowance or gifts are nice but not required).
>Not looking for someone who doesn't stay connected or is flaky, I get attached to people easily and I want to be able to be there for someone whenever I can.
>Pic if you add me on Snapchat and we talk for 5 minutes or so.
>I'm completely new at this so I'm just exploring right now and would appreciate someone who is willing to show me how I can please them best.
>Snapchat: mandieswithfrog
>>
>>24026833
Do you have a dick?
>>
>>24026920
Ye
>>
>>24026925
Male then.
>>
>>24026132
IM POOR BITCH
>>
I thought this was the sugar thread, not fucking tranny central >_<
>>
>>24027115
Welcome to 4Chan.
The home of the sexually confused
>>
>>24027640
You misspelled tumblr.
>>
>>24027640
I swear trannies and gays are the worst attentionwhores. Of all the people, sugar daddies are probably the least interested in anything but someone who was born a girl. They only post here, like all other threads, to try to get people to notice them.
>>
>>24024897
Fair enough. Still here, though.
>>
>>24028413
I'll take the time now then.

I'm looking for very much the same thing: Serious, long-term D/s that can start online but has the goal of of having a real life future. I'm in the EU too, so that's possible.

I value the 'normal' aspects as much as you: Communication, trust, respect, even love, and I don't mind someone complicated or needy who needs a lot of attention and care. The babygirl deal works well for that but it should only move there slowly.

Outside of the normal aspects we match quite well: I have a thing for humiliation and don't mind if it gets darker or creative, like the human ashtray thing.
I like working out proper rules and manners as long as they're heart-felt and come from deep, earned respect. Not interested in easy whoring or those who collect dozens of conversation partners, so I liked that you took the time to be specific.
I'm older than you, decently fit and experienced too, so no problems there.

My skype is Oligobombus, I can give you my kik there too.
>>
>>24000814
dont use paypal. if they find out what youre using it for you could get locked out of your account. use square cash instead. or giftrocket for gift cards.
>>
>>24028562
>if they find out what youre using it for you could get locked out of your account
I've been using Paypal for personal transfers for years, they will never ask. Unless you're outright emailing the CEO all the details of what you're using it for, no one asks questions, and no one ever knows.
>>
>>24028562
1800-thingsthatwillneverhappen. I would like to make a report on some guy spouting shit.
>>
>>24028557
I'm adding your skype now.
Check the time to see you got the right one.
/zero
>>
File: 20160705_110316.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160705_110316.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>Age? 27
>Gender? F
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? So Cal
>What are you looking for? Sugar daddy. DD/lg.
>What are you NOT looking for? I can't think of anything
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I am submissive but have experience as a domme as well.
>How can some one contact you? I am cthulhuhugs on Skype
>>
>>24029811
I got more than one add but found you; your skype seems to be jumping on- and offline without saying anything though.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>Age?18
>Gender?Female
>Sexual Orientation?Bi
>Location? Alberta Ca
>What are you looking for? Daddy/Daughter thing. Someone I can make feel better. I'm down to do basically anything, I just want to be able to get some super cute things and put money to my addiction with video games. I would prefer someone that is really straight forward so I know what what you want and need.
>What are you NOT looking for? A person that gets grumpy or obnoxious.
>Pic? Add me and ask for it :)
>Is there anything specific we should know about you? Not really I just like cute things and I like it when people have manners.
Kik=PinkBubblle Snapchat=PinkBubblle
>>
>>23978141
I want a sugar momma.

Sadly females are too stupid to get a job
>>
>>24032464
Why do you want a sugar momma? Are you too stupid to get a job?
>>
>>24032464
try a real sugar site for a sugar momma, I doubt you'll find one here. also, some of us have jobs.
>>
>>24032953
Brava, although I hope your job is fun and not just wage slavery.

Personally, I would prefer a SB with a job and a life. The SD/SB relationship would be a fun kink/perk, not a necessity. Dependence-as-choice is less depressing than that of need.
>>
>>24026198
Username not found
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi/Pan
>Location?
UK
Short term fun - never done this before so want to dip my toes in the pool as it were. will send you pictures, voice messages, video messages, full body pics, nude/fully clothed, however you like.
LTR, showing face/skyping (at least to start with, I know its SO unlikely but the paranoia of having someone irl find out is crippling)
>Pic?
sorry for shit quality
not that i can think of
my kik and gmail are both the same - shyesub.
>>
Male
Straight
North america
Pictures/chat
Like petite girls, brunettes also asses.
[email protected]
>>
>>24035606
Mostly just someone to chat to hsv money that's not the problem that one o my problems every girl just ends up dating me and taking tons let's do it this way I get what I want and lose less.
>>
>>24034264
That's not even dipping your toes into the pool. That's like you seeing a swimming pool from afar and saying you're trying out swimming.

Even by loose 4chan standards, that's nowhere near sugar territory.
>>
>>24035606
I might be interrested ^^ Kik Rollskitten
>>
Male
I'm Straight
East Coast, USA
chat, looking for livein at some point
I really love petite girls, but sometimes im not picky at all, it depends on the girl. someone who's a shut-in or needs kindness and caring.
Reply and I'll give my kik or skype.
>>
>>24038314
Interested. petchloe on kik my post is further up
>>
File: 00p0p_inw0ZPROTm3_600x450.jpg (19KB, 371x403px) Image search: [Google]
00p0p_inw0ZPROTm3_600x450.jpg
19KB, 371x403px
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
California
Cuddling. Nothing else.
Sex
I just want to cuddle.
kik: passionfruitjuice
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
m
>Sexual Orientation?
bi - mainly straight, up for anything tho
>Location?
uk
someone to help me out in exchange for skype, pics, vids
time wasters
>Pic?
when we talk
currently a student
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
kik or email. reply to this add if interested
>>
>>24027115
>>24027718
stfu, I'm interested in ONLY traps. I've grown tired of women, they have bloated egos from a lifetime of being treated like they're entitled to everything because they own a pussy.
>>
>>24027718
I'm tired of traps too, they always turn a thread to shit.
>>
Female
Bisexual
Northern California

Looking for someone who actually wants to meet up for dinner, cuddling, fucking, whatever, and spoil me in return. :)

I'm not a camgirl, but I would be open to an online sugar relationship if there was appropriate compensation.

[email protected]
>>
>>24039490
If you had kik or Skype I would message you, I'm from northern California also.
>>
>A/s/l
26/f/usa (maryland)
>What am I looking for?
Conversation, Cuddles, someone to work out with, hanging out, maybe more if the vibe is right
>What am I not looking for?
Plebs....
>contact info for now....
Kik: Amber15acolor
>>
File: canegarden1.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
canegarden1.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
Looking to fly in a baby here for a week or two. kik breakfastinc for details of arrangement.
>>
File: IMG_20160705_221934110.jpg (269KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_221934110.jpg
269KB, 2560x1440px
>>Age?

>>Gender?
F

(MtF)

>>Sexual Orientation?

Bi as fuck

>>Location

NEVADA

>>What are you looking for?

Someone to help take care of my surgeries.

>>What are you NOT looking for?

Broke dudes

>>Pic?

Related

>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?

Someone who's willing trade fun now for favours later.

>>How can some one contact you?

Ytm

>Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.

Tell me what you want?
>>
>>24021105
you're really annoying is there something the matter or...
>>
>>24040901
If you read the replies and just understand what it is trying to say. You will see the problem.
>>
>>24038914
You just want to cuddle? And you're willing to spoil, do favors, be a sugar daddy in return?
Area code?
>>
>>24040573
got kik?
>>
File: 1359955691692.jpg (2MB, 1907x3030px) Image search: [Google]
1359955691692.jpg
2MB, 1907x3030px
>Age? 20s
>Gender? M
>Location? USA
>What are you looking for? Looking for a female who is open to showing me their feet (cam+pics). Eventually nudes, but I like starting at feet first.

>What are you NOT looking for? Biological males, relationships, baggage

>Pic? N/A
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Anything we do with each other should be kept a secret. I'm very into keeping things low key.

>How can some one contact you? Just Skype AisForAnonA if interested.
>>
>>24041013
I seriously don't know which ones are ruining sugar threads more: trannies or faggots like you who don't take even a fucking second to understand what "sugar" means. You're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>24041019
I'm looking for a sugar baby, not a girlfriend/wife. If you want that you should go to the relationship thread lol
>>
>>24041046
You're not looking for a sugar baby, you are looking for a girl to send you free pics.

You're 20. You don't have the funds nor the maturity to be a sugar daddy. At the least you should be able to offer a sugar baby something substantial to make it worth her while.
>>
>>24041071
Projecting much? If sugar babies didn't get paid, then they wouldn't be doing it in the first place. I'm not expecting anything for free and it's assumed there will be an exchange of money/gifts/presents because that's what you do. This would definitely be discussed with people who contact me.

I'm in my 20s and I'm financially stable. Stop being a bitter jealous asshole.
>>
>>24038314
Kik rollskitten :3
>>
>>24040102
Here's a pic of me
>>
File: 1467122946230.jpg (52KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467122946230.jpg
52KB, 546x550px
>most females post in this thread

>womans only worth is her attention and body
>mans only worth is what he can get for her

Really makes you think, doesnt it.
>>
>Age 19
>Gender M
>Sexual Orientation bi
>Location Den
>What are you looking for? Need some fun with older men or women
>Pic? Yes plz
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? No
>How can some one contact you? Kik is bullerchr
>>
in poland im a sugar daddy call me
48 534 990 669
my age 55, male, looking for sugar baby female under 25 call me and we'll talk more
>>
>>24041411
it's just a thread, anon
there's still a real world, too
let alt.anon have their kink in peace
>>
File: me.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>Age? 26
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? Upstate NY
>What are you looking for? Partner hopefully something longterm Online or Irl
>What are you NOT looking for? People who are looking to use me or waste my time
>Pic? Sure
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Im a Artist/Stylist
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Skype is bemydagger
>>
>Age - 27

>Gender - M

>Sexual Orientation - Bi, Female/Trans strongly pref

>Location - WA, 509

>What are you looking for - Sugar baby, someone to take care of. Pref local, but not a requirement. Willing to work out details.

>What are you NOT looking for - Something fake, waste of time.

>Pic - Upon request, not here.

>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for - Nothing too specific that I can think of. I'm willing to consider anyone, but I'd like to chat and see if we click first. I enjoy giving gifts.

>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. - kik - WyattNight, Email - [email protected], Skype upon request through email
>>
>>24041411

lol wow, someone likes the blue pill don't they?
>>
Age, 23

Gender, Male

Sexual Orientation, Gay

Location, Cali, 91711 zip code
What are you looking for, Decent looking guy to have a good time with, wouldn't mind if he bought me things but overall nothing serious.

What are you NOT looking for, Someone too old to be honest, not a creep, nothing too serious or long term.

Not posting a pic but i'll leave my kik for any interested guys

Kik: Syaokitty
>>
I am still yet to find a legit baby from this thread that doesn't gp ape shit or fucks off after a few days. It's almost like they don't at all care.
Then again I am bitter and passive aggressive, so that make work it's way in. But still record for them sticking around is about 3 days.
>>
>>24045403
Another example of why online only is a sure sign to ignore that sugar baby.
Real world meetings and getting to know each other in a personal and laid-back setting is the only way to see if you get along and are compatable enough for it to work out.
>>
>>24022160
Thanks to people in a specific age group that is ruining this thread for me I'm going to only request SDs who are 25 and older, no exceptions. Do not waste my time. I'm not going to give you freebies.
>>
>>24045403
What's your username on Kik?
>>
>>24045462
if you ask to see what she looks like she will block you.
>>
>>24045462
>>24045403
she's a waste of time confirmed here too. already has a guy she sleeps with.
>>
>>24045510
All i'm looking for is someone to care for. Anyone looking for that much?
>>
>>24045414
Well if you can find people posting in this thread from aus i will be all ears. And the others that "will" travel are just wasting my time.
>>24045462
I'd rather not give it out at this point. The amount of flak i will get now if i do give it out will not be bearable.
>>24045510
You know this how?
>>
27/male/western Canada/alberta

Looking for a girl to take shopping, especially for footwear and lingerie.
Not opposed to amazon wishlists.

Kik: jeezup2001
>>
>>24045793
Well I've had no luck in the last 12 months here or on the other 'paid' website. I seriously think the better option would be to just try and meet somebody who may be open to it out and about, in a pub or club etc. Way too many time wasters and bullshitters here i'm afraid.
>>
>>24046064
There are people here that cant do that. Either they work to much or have no social skills.
Like me for example. I work some days, 15 hours then half an hour drive to and from. Some days i sleep at work because i cant be fucked going home.
>>
>>24045403
Most are timewasters or flakes. Having contacted a fair amount of sbs from these threads, in my experience the majority will either not reply at all, or just reply/chat once. Very few will stick around longer than a few days.

The farthest I've got was agreeing to meet, deciding on a time and place, and then her disappearing. Happened twice now.
>>
>>24046255
Same, my belief is that they are all fakes and flakes and are just pure attention whores. The others are scammers that just want free money and get it from the occasional sucker who happens to fall into these threads.
>>
>>23981211
leozz7 on skype
>>
>>24046296
I'm still in contact with some girls from this thread. Though they mostly just want to chat, and haven't been that keen on trying to meet in real life when I bring it up. There is just one that I'm talking to that I think might lead somewhere, but we're pretty far away from each other so it will be a bit tricky to meet up.
>>
>>24045510
Excuse you? You sound like one of those kids that was working so hard to get free shit. I probably blocked you because of it and here you are. I haven't told anyone about my personal situation, which doesn't include sleeping around. Thanks for that though.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
bi-sexual
>Location?
colorado, metro area
an intimate provider with whom i can develop a strong bond, psychologically as well as materialistically
people interested in slaves/subs, people with rigid views of the world and our specie at large, small minds with a lot of money need not apply
>Pic?
plenty available upon request
i am a seeker of enjoyment and knowledge, i listen and view as much as i possibly can without ever indelibly siding one way or another, to me, everyone has their valid points as well as their invalid points, no one perspective is correct, i'd like our specie to evolve
my email is [email protected] - feel free to contact me if i've peaked your interest at all

good luck fellow anons
>>
>>24046663
If you weren't so far away I'd contact you. You sound really adorable. Wrong continent unfortunately.
>>
>Age? 21
>Gender? female
>Sexual Orientation? bisexual
>Location? new england area
>What are you looking for?someone not creepy, possible meet up after we get to really know each other online, friends, possible future romantic relationship
>What are you NOT looking for? time wasters, creeps
>Pic? posted
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm bbw but besides that I dont really think so
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. my snapchat is dalekqt
>>
>>23986067
Where do you live?
>>
>>24021876
40,m,str8, Seattle
Looking for a play partner. Shop a new outfit, catch a concert, hotel downtown. Start basic.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Portland
I'm happy to chat on Skype through text or voice but I'd rather meet up with somebody local.
I won't send weird or sexy photos/videos over the internet and I don't especially want to see yours.
>Pic?
Ask me later.
I'm pretty friendly and can get along with just about anybody, but I'm inexperienced and a little shy. I just need some help making ends meet.
>>
>>24048276
I can't guarantee anything until I talk to you but I am curious. Kik me at mesovortex.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Melbourne, AUS
I cannot find a job here and I want to go back to the USA. Centrelink is fucked.
Rude and disrespectful people
>Pic?
If you email me and ask, I'll give you one. Don't really want to post it on the board.
I'm a little dodgy, so just talk to me first before establishing anything.
burner email: [email protected]
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
Guess I'll fill this out, go to bed, and get back to anyone tomorrow.

>Age? 20
>Gender? Male, (femboy)
>Sexual Orientation? (Bi)
>Location? (Texas,Dallas, near fortworth.)
>What are you looking for? Someone who's cute, kind, friendly, and kinky.
Anyone who's mean, abrasive or untrustworthy
>Pic? I'll probably strap a thumbnail, but you can get more from my skype.
Money isn't really a big deal for me, however I'm extremely grateful for any acts of generosity. I would like something though.. maybe a little cash to spend on cute outfits and things of that nature. I want to start off with a nice balanced relationship, and then it can slip and slide into what ever kinky stuff we agree upon.
My interests are mostly video-game based. Spending a lot of time in MMO's, but I'll go into more detail to anyone who's interested :D

My burn skype is femboytara I dont check it regularly, but i will the next few days because im posting this.

(P.S. I'm a total cam whore when I'm horny.
>>
>>24048276
Heads up, be careful about this guy:
>>24048428

He showed his true character when he went raging and insulting sugar babies. He probably is one of those scammer kids who just wants free nudes.
>>
>>24049179
Dodgy? What do you mean by dodgy may I ask?
>>
File: IMG_20160709_192638.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_192638.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
I'm 18, girl and looking for a sugar daddy/momma

I'm into girly stuff and ddlg, love getting spoiled and will spoil you back with luv <3

My kik is greensonder
>>
>>24048048
Kik?
I live in Seattle
>>
>>24049577
Oh, I mean kind of shy, and wanting to get to know the person before arranging something.
Sorry, poor choice of words.
>>
>>24049708
nice try faggola, she posted in this thread

and shes 15
>>
>>24017819
30/m/bc
kik: RorBoy86
tall, white and a nice cock
love to please
>>
>>24046941
>>24040573
>>24034264
>>24029922
>>>/r/beggingchoosers
i hope you're all trolls because i don't think you could get a guy even if you paid him lmao
>>
Guess what ya whiners?
Meet ups Do Happen !
We had one last night. She was awesome, sexy, fun, smart, & cool as hell. Me:45. Her:26.
Thanks Hon, that was fun!
>>
File: IMG_20160621_223333.jpg (598KB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_223333.jpg
598KB, 1440x1800px
snapchat: amyticklehiney
>>
>>24050310
>amyticklehiney
Got a kik ?
>>
>>23995166
So $150 for a meet? You look smart, what are you hooking? You could do better then that...Just saying
>>
>>24050249
Congratulations! Success stories from these threads are rare.
>>
>>24050402
I aimed low because this is 4chan. Honestly I'd just rather not get any flak for aiming super high.

Quite a few anons are young and don't have a more traditional SD budget. $150 is at least my hair done.
>>
Any sugar momma looking for a younger guy to play with? No..? Welp, I'll fuck off then...
>>
>>24050084

That's rude. What do you look like?

Let's see you.

Everyone is someone's kink.
>>
File: 23062010249.jpg (669KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
23062010249.jpg
669KB, 1536x2048px
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Sexual Orientation
Bi
>Location
Norway
Boys & Girls
Old fat men (Sorry, not offense)
>Pic
Not really
sniffmeister89
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Boy
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay
>Location?
Indiana
Sugar daddy/Cool guy to sex and form a stable friendship/possibly more with.
Creeps, people who want to pay me for porn, or guys who are not actually stable and don't have the extra income.
>Pic?
You can ask me for one on snapchat.
I'm not a gold digger. I'm a struggling college student who understands that there are people out there who literally don't know what to do with their extra money. I don't mind giving them something to do with it.
Yungstar1994 on Snapchat.
>>
File: 2016-01-20-015846.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-20-015846.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Age 18

Gender: Male (But I think i feel female, lets just say sissy for now)

Sex O: Bisexual

Im looking for: A daddy to train me in being a sissy and to buy me sissy things

Im not looking for: Cam creeps, people just wanting to wank off, overly demanding rude people, poor people.

>>
>trannies
>camwhores
>faggots
>beggars
>posters with no clue what "sugar" means

This thread is totally ruined. The posts in line with the purpose of this thread are a small minority. Good thing this thread will die soon. But the next one will probably be just as shit.
>>
>>24050910
when making these threads we have to be clear it's only for straight male straight females, because if trans were wanted enough they should have their own trans sugar thread.
>>
>>24050928

The instructions explicitly mention trannies faggot. Make your own thread if you don't like them.
>>
>>24050928
Obviously can't do that. There must be another solution. If we had the tranny/gay posters in the same proportion as real life, it would be no problem. But they make up something like half of this thread.
>>
>>23984758

That's right. She is a scam artist and will take your money and run. DO NOT MESSAGE HER!!!
>>
File: 1463710565198.gif (808KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1463710565198.gif
808KB, 400x220px
>>24050940
nice b8
>>
>Age? 19
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? DMV
>What are you looking for? A sugar daddy
>What are you NOT looking for? Horny guys/fake sd
>Pic? Can send through kik/email
>>
File: 1403067341649.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1403067341649.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
>>24050249
you know the rules faggot: pics or it didn't happen. And even if that is true, how much did you have to pay her?
>>
>>24051497
contact info?
>>
>>24051522
Envy doesn't suit you Carleton.
>>
>>23983440

Does Norway use the Europlug?
>>
>>23983682

What do you expect from a tranny? They're fucked in the head.
>>
>>23985359

It sort of worked for Julia Roberts.
>>
>>23982202
huge waste of time, tells you to wait for them at a certain time followed by being deleted/ blocked.
>>
>>24052814
you were bugging me at work and only offered $30, sorry
>>
>>24052854
$30 is great for 10 minutes for someone who wont even get naked. You fail to understand what a sugar baby does.
>>
>>24052994
>asking me to cam in the bathroom at work
>thinks sugaring is always cam whoring
>didn't read my intro post saying I don't want to cam off the bat

there's plenty of other girls in the thread. sorry I didn't want to deal with you in particular.
>>
>>24053176
You refuse to show your face so that would suggest you are ugly regulating you to bathroom duty. Also the picture you sent me of you is not flattering at all, you have absolutely zero shape to your body and appear to be malnourished. Sex with you must be one uneventful event.
>>
Age? 20!

Gender? female,

Sexual Orientation? straight\\

Location? ky

What are you looking for? someone to take care of me

What are you NOT looking for? ///

Pic?
just SNAPCHAT me: nothankyew

Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Nah

^^contact up there ty
>>
>>24052994
>$30 for 10 minutes of camming
>paying any sum of money for camming
No sir, YOU fail to understand what a sugar baby does. You should never, ever pay money for anything until you meet face to face.
>>
>>24053226
I didn't pay them, calm down BRO.
>>
>>24053235
You're not looking for a sugar baby, you're looking for a camwhore.

Good thing we're at the bump limit now. This thread has turned to complete shit.
>>
>>24053240
I'm looking for both, I've met one SB and one camwhore in person.
>>
>>24052814
>>24052994
>bothers a chick while she's literally at work (what did you want her to do, go to the fucking bathroom?)
>offers 30 bucks (this would be fair if it wasn't, you know, in the middle of a workday/on call, but given the circumstances it's laughable)

>>24053213
>posting pictures of her
>putting all this effort into lambasting her

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but you come across as 100% butthurt beta. I don't ever white knight for chicks (in fact, quite the opposite), but god damn you must have had extra salt with your cheerios this morning. Buy a prostitute* and maybe you'll be less frustrated about your station in life.

*n.b. prostitutes usually cost significantly more than 30 dollars, be sure to visit an atm
>>
>>24053279
camwhore from here? which camwhore thread as a matter of interest?
>>
>>24053285
Trust me, I wouldn't spend a cent over $30 on you. You are definitely bathroom camwhore quality. Feels good making you do your profession in a dirty disgusting setting given you are both of those.
>>
>>24053300
>can't read IDs

Are you drunk? I've been in this thread for weeks so it's not like you can say I'm her. I have a penis, I am not that camwhore girl, and I haven't even talked to her.

Regardless, it sounds like you're looking for a girl to degrade (shit, that's one of my fetishes too), which is all well and good but probably something you should be upfront about and not just start doing to a random chick whether you're paying her or not. The fact of the matter is you can't actually "make" her do anything other than reject you as evidenced by the fact that she appears to have told you to fuck off, causing this waterfall of butthurt in the first place.

Looking at post ids it appears some scammer ripped you off earlier in the thread - perhaps you're mad about that and taking it out on her? You seem really frustrated.
>>
>>24053336
Agreed. That guy just seems buttblasted. Gives the few, actual sugar daddies a bad name.
>>
>>24052854
>$30

Don't waste time on that kid.
>>
>>24053354
To be fair I can commiserate with frustrated betas. In general the sexual marketplace is extremely unfair to men, as in women have almost all the power (unless you're in the top 10% of men, which this guy clearly is not). This sugar daddy shit actually highlights that issue, rather than eliminating it - there are plenty of chicks looking to take advantage of the immense power imbalance that exists in the sexual marketplace.

However, while I can't say for sure, this chick doesn't seem like she's doing that - I mean, if somebody asked me to get on camera for them in my fucking work bathroom for 30 dollars I'd tell them to go drink piss too.
>>
>lol @ splenda daddy wannabes here

I spent $200 last weekend just on a lunch with a potential sb (from the pay site). If all you can offer is pennies for nudes, you shouldn't call yourself a sugar daddy.
>>
>>24053397
>hur dur I'm so rich I drop mad c-notes on bitches dawg, u all losers compared to me

And here we have the other kind of beta. Instead of being butthurt at women, you're showering them in too much money/resources/etc, then bragging about how you're throwing your money into a river like it's something to be proud of.

I gotta tell you something, if you're paying a girl 200 bucks just for lunch, you're not a sugar daddy, you're a fucking cuck. I don't care how much money you have, I've fucked actual prostitutes for that much, are you insane?
>>
>>24053397
you got ripped off
>>
>>24053410
I didn't pay her anything. Stuff like champagne etc does add up to the price rapidly though. You misunderstood, I'm not trying to brag about money. Just trying to tell these people who are essentially penniless neets that they need to step it up to be sugar daddies.
>>
>>24053434
I live in an expensive area. $200 for lunch for 2 adults in a nice place isn't unheard of at all.
>>
>>24053451
Waste of fucking money for lunch and no sex. You should feel stupid like the dumbass cuck you are.
>>
>>24053458
That's not the attitude you take as a sugar daddy. It's about building relationships. You have to be prepared to spend some money just to initiate things. You don't take a sugar baby on a date in the hopes of getting sex in exchange for nice things.

For what it's worth, we had a great time. And we're seeing each other this weekend again. This time overnight in a hotel. So yes, it was worth the time and money.
>>
>>24053486
You're pathetic. "building a relationship" with some one WHO DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU they only love your money.
>>
>>24053486
>you have to be prepared to spend some money just to initiate things

And here is why the sexual market is inherently fucked. Cucks like this actually believe this shit - and I can't really blame them, not really, because society encourages you to think this.

If you are giving up money for a chick before you are reasonably sure you're going to get something physical out of it, trust me, you are making a mistake. I say this as a guy who *never* drops cash on a chick unless I've already fucked her, and I still get laid pretty regularly. You've tricked yourself into thinking this shit is normal - it's not fucking normal (or rather, it is, but shouldn't be).

With that said, I'm glad men like you exist. It makes men like me more of a rarity - men who refuse to sacrifice to a girl before she even gives him anything.
>>
>>24053531
^^^^
>>
>>24053531
So what amount should I have spent on a lunch date to not be a "cuck"? 50? 20? Gone Dutch?
>>
>>24053522
Welcome to the real world. You just described all women.
>>
>>24053581
Mcdonalds and if she's a good girl which they never are you get them a happy meal.
>>
>>24053581
Dutch, yes. That's what I always do with chicks on a first date. If she balks, you know she's just a gold digging whore who *probably* wouldn't have so much as blown hot breath on your ballsac. Saves tons of money and time.

Also, because of the cancer of feminism, it's easy to just be like "women are equal to men, right? pay your fair share" and they really can't say anything in response to that.

Look at it this way: if you are paying a girl before you know she's going to fuck you, that means you're literally paying for her attention. Are you honestly so pathetic that you need to pay for a chick's attention? I get paying for sex - it is a big time saver, trouble saver, and possibly even a money saver in the long run -- but paying for a girl's attention? I can't imagine it's worth it, especially with all the flakes out there. I have a hard time understanding how dudes who do this can hold their heads high and look at themselves in the mirror.
>>
>>24053638
I guess I am just old-fashioned, but if I invite a girl on a date, I'll pay for it. Sure you can go Dutch on a normal date, but if you are taking a girl out with the purpose of being a sugar daddy, are you seriously saying you should go Dutch?

>Hey I'll take you with me to this nice resort hotel. We'll split the costs ok?

Sugar daddies are expected to foot the bill for everything. It's different than normal dating.
>>
>>24053671
By forking over a mountain of cash you are committing to being a sugar daddy, if only for that day, without any promise you're going to get anything in return other than the girl's company, and there's no promise that won't be shit (and even if it's not, it's not worth paying for).

The idea of taking a girl to a 'nice resort hotel' before meeting her first and establishing boundaries and expectations is outlandish. Why would you do this? If you do this regularly, are you telling me you've never gotten burned or flaked on by some chick who is just trying to get some free money? I have an extremely hard time believing that you don't experience flakes all the time if you're dropping two hundred bucks on lunch with chicks for the first meeting.
>>
>>24053701
You seem to really be misreading into this. Obviously I would not bring a sugar baby to a resort until we have met and know each other better. The point was that it's what sugar daddies do, they provide things for sugar babies that they can't afford. Most sbs are students with little money.

And it's not like I decide that I'll spend big money upfront. The $200 lunch was because we had a great time in each other's company, spent over 3 hours there, and felt right to get some nice things while at it.

If you are balking at things like this, it's not exactly a good sign for someone who wants to be a sugar daddy.
>>
>>24053724
>If you are balking at things like this, it's not exactly a good sign for someone who wants to be a sugar daddy.

There's "being a sugar daddy" and "being a pushover." You don't have to be taken advantage of to be a sugar daddy. The fact that you're sort of avoiding my assertion that you get flaked on makes me think it happens a lot. How many times have you spent money on a chick and gotten nothing sexual out of it? I bet it's happened so many times you can't even remember how many. Wanna know how many times it's happened to me? Zero.
>>
>>24053734
Yes, I have been flaked on. How much money have I "lost" on it? Zero. Every real life meeting that I have spent money on has led to something. I do not invest money on someone unless there is a good chance it will work out.

You on the other hand claim to have lost zero. That means either that every single girl you have taken out has had sex with you, or you managed to have them pay.

You're extremely negative and bitter, which is a pretty solid sign you are not, and will never be, a sugar daddy. You call other people names, call them pushovers, and in general behave extremely desperately. It's like you are desperately trying to prove you're "alpha". Guess what, you are not. Your desperation and envy shines through.
>>
File: 9BBxihp.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
9BBxihp.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>24053397
>I spent $200 last weekend just on a lunch with a potential sb
>$200
>lunch
>potential sb
Oh shit, my sides! You make nigger-tier decisions with your money, and we're supposed to be impressed? I'm literally crying from laughter! I've had bitches crawl around my house on their hands and knees doing chores with a leash around their neck as I drank hard liquor and I've never spent nearly that much on a meal for them. (now, I'll grant you that these were some extremely depraved, kinky, classless sluts, but still, I ravage the boipussy at the end (not gonna lie, 90% were CDs/sissies/etc))
>>
File: me+bitch.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
me+bitch.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>24053852
>le evidence
>>
>>24053852
I'm not really impressed by someone bragging he has banged degenerate drug addict traps. But whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: 1403297001381.jpg (16KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1403297001381.jpg
16KB, 287x344px
>>24053884
You're obviously a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>24053768
>That means either that every single girl you have taken out has had sex with you, or you managed to have them pay.

That's correct. I do not give resources to girls unless I am sure I'm getting something in return. Every time I've ever taken a girl out, I pay for my meal, and they pay for theirs - the only exceptions to this have been in situations where I have fucked them or gotten something physical. I lose a little time if it doesn't work out, sure, but it's the same thing they're losing - so it's fair, and I can hold my head high the next day. You on the other hand have to pay just to get them to give you the time of day.

>You're just bitter etc etc projecting etc salve for your ego etc, you're not a REAL sugar daddy!!!

Okay. Thankfully you are not the high tribunal on what a sugar daddy "is". I don't understand why you'd call me desperate, though - this seems like classic projection. You're the one paying c-notes just to have lunch with a girl. Isn't it the exact opposite of desperate if I refuse to drop money on a chick unless I know she's going to fuck me, or has fucked me?

One last thing - what exactly am I supposed to be "envious" of, here? That you have money? I have money too. That you get laid? I mean, sure, I believe you get laid, but so do I. So what am I envious of? I don't get it. All things being equal you get to be used by flakes who have zero respect for you, and I don't. So -- if I call you a cuck or a pushover, can you really blame me?

>>24053852
>"nigger-tier decisions"
eheheh
>>
File: 1450662653105.gif (62KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450662653105.gif
62KB, 260x200px
Why is this thread so awful even more than usual?

Do anons just not understand how a SD/SB even works? The whole point is to shower the girl in what she wants regardless of sex or not. Some SDs help with bills, others like crazy shopping sprees. Some guys just have excess money and would like to spoil someone. It's not about the sex, but the experience. It just so happens that a lot of people enjoy sex.
>>
>>2405385
SB here, I used WYP and got taken out on dinner/lunch dates for 200 without anything more than a kiss on the cheek at the end, and they've still wanted to do it again.
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Gay
>Location? Poland
>What are you looking for? Sugar daddy
>What are you NOT looking for? Ppl over 50, mommy
>Pic? Up
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. kik: maksiuu
>>
>>24053768
>every real life meeting that I have spent money on has lead to something.
This is what you dumb ass wanna be sugar daddies do not understand. And why you're not finding any sugar babies and this guy is.
You all expect to be give sex, pics, camming, etc etc, for free
That's not how this shit works.
As a sugar baby, I want to be sure this is gonna be worth it for me before I I have sex, send pic, whatever else. And I don't want money, like was mentioned, if you're just gonna drop cash, get a fucking prostitute.
I want to be SPOILED. fancy lunches, like this, cute new clothes I can show off for you, a present I've been wanting!
It is about an actually relationship, just a little bit of a different one
We both want something from one another. You're gonna love me for my cute face, banging body, and pleasure I can provide you, and I'm going to love you for the things you take me to do or get for me.
We are not looking for a fucking life partner, we are looking for sd/sb
>>
>>24054137
I agree, this thread is even more awful than usual. This one will drop off soon, and the new one looks like it's a catastrophe already. I'm afraid the days of sugar threads on 4chan are gone, they've just become too awful to bear.
>>
>>24054423
The main reason why guys ask for "nudes" or whatever online is that there are girls who post specifically looking for money for doing such things and claiming that they are a sugar baby. If those girls were to stop posting that crap and understood the true meaning of it, there wouldn't be plebs who have no clue what it is to be a Sugar Daddy asking for said "nudes" etc.

>>24054582
Agreed, and it's going to get worse, unfortunately.
>>
>>24054137
>the whole point is to shower the girl in what she wants regardless of sex or not.

Ha ha ha ha ha no. That's what regular dating is like. Sugar daddy stuff is an arrangement where the guy gets something, and the girl gets something in return. What in the name of god has any girl done to deserve to be "showered in what she wants" just because she exists? What the fuck.
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.