[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First selfie I posted on facebook in years and it gets 0 likes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: myself.jpg (38KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
myself.jpg
38KB, 480x782px
First selfie I posted on facebook in years and it gets 0 likes. I have a few hundred friends on there am I really that ugly?
>>
yes desu
>>
>>23963339
damn that's what thought
>>
You're average, it's a completely unremarkable picture, and you've said yourself that this is the first one you've posted in years. Why would anyone give a shit on Facebook? Unless it's your mum.
>>
>>23963355
Unremarkable because android quality or it's not some candid shit? Idk man I just feel like I have no confidence

'
>>
>>23963332
If u want likes quit looking like a faggot
>>
>>23963365
Unremarkable because it's not interesting in any way, just you looking expressionlessly at a camera without any context.
>>
>>23963396
I just wanted to show people what I Iooked like now, I havent seen some of them in years and my hair was down to my shoulders back then. Plus it was national selfie day
>>
>>23963332
You're better looking than i am. I just got 20 or so likes on a selfie. It doesn't mean shit. I also have shit confidence though.
>>
>>23963493
I have no confidence either I never put myself out there. I have a crippling fear of rejection
>>
>>23963535
Quit being a faggot
>>
>>23963543
Yeah you're absolutely right
>>
File: 1466278696799.png (260KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1466278696799.png
260KB, 484x605px
>>23963332
lol go outside and meet some people
wtf posting such a shitty generic picture
lul
>>
>>23963577
I'm an introvert and I find most people retarded. I did go to a concert the other day and I saw this 8/10 girl from highschool there who never even talked to me back then and she was twearkin on me, grabbin my dick. so that made me feel a lil better
>>
>>23963595
Such a faggot
>>
>>23963609
king fag
>>
If it was a picture of you doing something, like bungee jumping, then people would like your shit.

I would take it down if I were you though, because having a pic with 0 likes is cancer to your online cred
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 500x532px
>>23963332
>I have a few hundred friends on there
You have no friends. Don't you children get it? You are playing a numbers games with social interactions that aren't real. Then you I come to 4chan and expect objective evaluation of your attractiveness. You are fooling yourself.
>>23963595
> I did go to a concert the other day and I saw this 8/10 girl from highschool there who never even talked to me back then and she was twearkin on me, grabbin my dick. so that made me feel a lil better
And furthermore, your life revolves around pleasure and not accomplishment. Some slut grabs your dick and you think things are better. She's just a slut dude.

Get outside and get a life
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.