[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEGGING GENERAL peggers and peggees, experienced, novice, curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

PEGGING GENERAL

peggers and peggees, experienced, novice, curious and knowledgeable...

interested in pegging - get in here!
>>
Always been pretty curious but it's not something that's easy to bring up.

For anyone who has done it, either hook-up or relationship, how did you manage to bring up the subject and express interest?

Australian male, but anyone's input is valuable.
>>
File: IMAG2620.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2620.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>23907405
waited until I was 40 to bring it up. Biggest mistake of my life. Every woman I have told this about myself has loved it. Pic related
>>
bump for more
>>
>>23907424
In my case I've never needed to bring it up. It tends to be all women want to do with me. I'm not really sure why that is. Does anyone know? I mean I don't really mind, I'm just curious.

I imagine the best case to bring it up is just the same as any fetish though. Maybe gradually move to it from asking her if she's interested in being more dominant (if she isn't already) or something I guess?

I've never really done it since I'm gay and all, but I imagine it's no different from other kinks in how you bring it up.
>>
>>23907424
Don't recommend for hookup, but that might be my personal hangup.
In a relationship, just ask when you think your relationship is solid.

If you can't talk about sex, you shouldn't be having it.
>>
bamps
>>
>tfw when I'm going to peg a guy this weekend

Feels good. He's been begging me like a little subby bitch to pound him, that's what I enjoy the most.
>>
>>23907485
More like biggest success of your life.
>>23908084
>tfw this isn't you
fuuuuug
>>
>>23908087
>tfw you will never be pegged by >>23908084 no matter how much you beg

Life is suffering.
>>
It's hard to find girls who are even willing to all about his let alone do it.

Any femanons into this and down for a chat?
>>
>>23908087
>>23908091
>mfw I brought it up with him

Honestly just ask, I think most women would be willing. Or who knows maybe I'm some weird outlier.
>>
>>23908110

Cheers for the advice, is it something you'd do on a hook-up? Not in a relationship now and I'd rather this be sooner rather than later, what do I lose if I ask a random other than a one night stand?
>>
>>23908110
I'm pretty sure it would be a lot easier for me to just get real cock in my butt, so I'm sticking to that plan unless some weird female likes me for some reason.
>>
>>23908120
I would do it if prompted and if it was a hook up situation. The current guy was being very coy and dropping hints/steering the conversation towards pegging. I got kinda annoyed and asked him flat out if he wanted his ass destroyed.

I wouldn't usually do that as I tend to wait for them to ask for it, like I said just ask. Most women don't actively pursue this stuff but have probably thought about it or entertained it.
>>
I've told this story before and got shit for it but anyway...

Boyfriend is tall, handsome, rugged, manly-man type of guy. Date for two years and he brings it up. I'm really not into it but willing to try.

First time was somewhat erotic. HE was quiet when I slipped it into his ass and I fucked him for a while. He blew his load while I fucked him and after that he just rolled over and fell asleep.

Second time he started moaning and whining like a little girl. I was shocked. It was 180 degrees (or 360 degrees for you 4chan fans) from what I liked in him.

All the while, I was bored. I wasn't getting any stimulation and when I asked to stop and do something more "traditional", he said to just keep fucking him.

Over the next few weeks it became more a part of our sexual life and I became more and more disenchanted with him. We broke up about a month later.

I guess it's fine for some people. Just not for me.
>>
>>23908134

> If he wanted his ass destroyed

Oh my! Do like.

And cheers on the confidence boost, reckon I'll give it a shot just asking straight up next time I have the chance.
>>
>>23908154
OP here probably worth investing in the correct equipment then - you dont want a strange dildo up your ass... go for one the right size and shape for you - also you know it will be clean and not been 'around the houses'

good luck
>>
>>23908145
>girl is asked to please her bf for once in her life
>he trusts her enough to be vulnerable around her and lets out some moans
>dumps him after a month for not focusing her pleasure 24/7

kys senpai
>>
File: p78.gif (416KB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
p78.gif
416KB, 450x243px
Bump for the pegging fans
>>
DESU I'm new to all this I've tried massaging my pernium or taint and it felt great and then I tried letting a girl try to find my prostate with her finger which was not as easy as I thought. I think I'll have to try a prostate massage toy thing But dam even that looks menacingly big too me I don't know how you manage to take a pegging that shit looks scary , I like the idea of it but dam those things look scary big.
>>
Does anyone ha e any experience of prostate milking.. or hands free orgasm .. also bump
>>
>>23909009
I've definitely had hands free orgasms but not hands free ejaculation, and I've certainly been satisfied by it.
>>
>>23909058
How?
>>
>>23909093
Just using my dildo for a few minutes; it's really not that complicated.
>>
>>23909127
I think you're responding to the wrong person, anon.
>>
>>23909093
try letting go of your ego and letting the pleasure wash over u, its hard to describe and a very intimate experience unlike jerking off.
>>23909136
lol yea thanks
>>
>>23908620
>girl loves boy because he's manly
>boy becomes sissy when pegged
>girl's image of guy destroyed

Like I said, it's for some people, just not for me.
>>
>>23909148
>"manly"
>2016
Get with the times you barbarian.
>>
File: B31UQ70IgAER2PP.jpg-large.jpg (99KB, 979x1296px) Image search: [Google]
B31UQ70IgAER2PP.jpg-large.jpg
99KB, 979x1296px
>>
File: !prost-illustraions-1112878.jpg (48KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
!prost-illustraions-1112878.jpg
48KB, 600x540px
Fucking love this image.. had to post it for other interested parties
>>
>>23909148
falling in love with just the image of someone doesn't sound very healthy, try engaging your SO and their complexities next time, it will make for a much more fulfilling relationship.
>>
>>23909148
yeah you're pretty much a shit person, kys desu senpai
>>
File: 20151106_100517.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20151106_100517.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>23908905
Wow, if i wasnt thinking the same thing while starting to scroll. Never been pegged but my girl wants to so bad. Gf likes to be roughly fucked and im interested in being pegged but i dont want her to do it because she might kill me with how rough she is. And shes a bbw. Maybe if we brought in someone else but idk.

Pic related, dat ass is mine. Literally.
>>
>>23908145
>>23909148
I know where you're coming from. I can picture doing this with a feminine pretty boy but a big guy is just weird.
>>
>>23910379
You could just ask her to start off gentle. She ought to understand.
>>
>>23907485
: [
>>
File: CIMG0613.jpg (1003KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0613.jpg
1003KB, 3072x1728px
My wife pegs me 2-3 times a week (D/s marriage).

Pic related. Me waiting for her 8-incher.
>>
Someone prime
>>
>>23909442
That's hot , but shit even that looks painful but I want it.
>>
next weekend imma peg my friend. it'll be my first time. i might try rimming him too, depending on how i like his ass. that'll also be a first, if so.
>>
Do any femanons strap on wanna post pics of their treasures?

That would make my day
>>
For those asking how to bring this up, a good way is to use mojoupgrade. It's a site where you can input your fetishes separately from your partner and then it shows you where you match on what you'd be willing to try.

Aside from that, I've heard Deadpool has some sort of pegging scene or something that can start a conversation.

As for gear recommendations, I'd highly recommend the Feeldoe (stout if you've done any anal play before, regular otherwise) and a joque harness. The combination of the two makes it so that the Feeldoe is very firmly in place and the girl also gets some pleasure while pegging. My ex and I loved it, and she could cum from pegging me. Also, there's no explicit need for pegging to be a thing where the guy has to submit. I used to tie her up and ride her until I came on her chest, and she'd be so horny by then that she'd beg me to fuck her. I hope I can find another girl with her sexual enthusiasm.
>>
>>23907485
no way you can host that monster, salilor.
>>23909442
this is bestest. when fugged like that and wanked at once
>>
For the longest time after I started my psych meds I couldn't cum with out at least some prostate stimulation. Very inconvenient. Not really uncomfortable though and it feels good. Completely cis male. Would be so down to do something like in op but I'm afraid to ask my SO because the relationship is pretty new. I stopped the antidepressants when we started dating.

Not too relevant but thought it might provide a interesting pov
>>
I'm planning on pegging a really fit guy and I'm so out of shape its making me nervous.

Anyone had bad pegging experiences?
I figure I can just switch to another activity when I get winded but it'll be so embarrassing
>>
>>23913745
maybe ask him to ride for a bit when u feel yourself getting tired? thats what I do as a guy. Its a workout though, so dont feel bad if you'r sweating like a pig at first
>>
>>23913745
A little motion goes a long way if you have it against his prostate. Put him in this position >>23909442 and you can just rock your hips back and forth while jerking him and then when you rest you can go back to pounding a bit.
>>
>>23913757
yeah I'm definitely going to be sweating. I even humped the beg to practice and ew
Gonna keep a handtowel beside the bed or something!

I'll try that though, it might even be a hot view
>>
>>23913833
Nice! that looks very doable :)
I worry that it wont be too impressive but I guess if I distract him with playing by jerking that should be okay (?)
>>
>>23913918
it's ok to get a little sweaty I think. I've never minded if a guy's been a bit sweaty, I can't imagine it's different when the top is a girl. I'd say don't worry about it too much and just have fun.
>>
>>23913757
>>23913918
>>23913932
It's totally fine if you sweat a bit, sex is messy and he's going to be busy getting fucked and looking at you while you pound him.
No need to worry about that, but the towel is a good idea.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.