[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you hate that feeling you get when you're ou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Don't you hate that feeling you get when you're out with friends, but that awkward silence comes when they start texting other people? And since you don't have anyone else to message, you instead play some stupid game or surf the web while you wait for them to finish? Join our Telegram group and you won't have that problem anymore.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/DTC05D9kQ8XcOqzn5p2G-w
>>
>>23903573
>Don't you hate that feeling you get when you're out with friends, but that awkward silence comes when they start texting other people?

Maybe you should stop ruining the flow of conversation with your irrelevant anecdotes from your everyday life
>>
>>23903573
>And since you don't have anyone else to message, you instead play some stupid game or surf the web while you wait for them to finish?

uh.. there's your problem. What's wrong with you that you can't wait by yourself for 30 seconds?

Also if all your friends are routinely texting other for significant periods while out with you, you're not friends.
>>
>>23903583
Or... you could join this group and get a quick chuckle in instead of twiddling your thumbs for that minute.
>>
>>23903619
Again, what's wrong with you that you can't wait by yourself for 30 seconds? Are you five?
>>
>>23903573
No because I don't have friends.
>>
>>23903916
We'll be your new friends.

>>23903913
ADHD man. I need to be constantly active.
>>
>>23903573
Why do people do this? What's the point in hanging out if you're just going to be on your phones all the time?
>>
>>23904046
Sometimes it's ignorance, sometimes it's to "fool" others into thinking you're more popular than you actually are.
>>
this thread would be relevant to me

if my friends actually went out

and werent all online
>>
>>23904010
>ADHD man. I need to be constantly active.

In that case, I apologise. But you should really talk to your friends about it, it's really nothing to ask of a friend to not leave you in a situation that bothers you like that.
>>
>>23904101
>Sometimes it's ignorance, sometimes it's to "fool" others into thinking you're more popular than you actually are.
Stop hanging out with high school kids you creep
>>
I hate that shit OP.
>>
it says invalid link?
>>
>>23907831
Try again. Works fine on our end.
>>
K Haye that shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.