[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some from 4chan.org/pol/ tell me it beongs here i am a 24 f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Picture of me 1.png (280KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 1.png
280KB, 480x480px
some from 4chan.org/pol/ tell me it beongs here

i am a 24 female japanese. but i think i am in love with a 20 american scum

she is from minnesota and she is beautiful and funny and smart

how to attract minnesota females ?

here is picture of a graphics card too
>>
File: mst3k-gamera.gif (1MB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
mst3k-gamera.gif
1MB, 480x339px
show her your deep knowledge and appreciation of Minnesota culture by quoting MST3K
>>
>>23885580
.. :( what is mst3k
>>
>>23885532
You have to Kamikaze her, never betray your Homeland
>>
>>23885532
You need to make them go after you, asian women are fairly sought after. Beter yourself, make yourself attractive, and eventually all the american women will want to drop the bomb and ask you out
>>
>>23885600
:(
It's a nerdy Minnesota TV show from the 90s, even if she knew what it was she'd think you were lame if you watched it

>>23885878
>and eventually all the american women will want to drop the bomb
Drop the bomb like Fat Man and Little Boy? Because she's Japanese? Too soon, so insensitive and rude of you
>>
File: 1465159192246.jpg (30KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1465159192246.jpg
30KB, 500x280px
>>23886156
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.