[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMWF group is back! If you are an Asian or half Asian male,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

AMWF group is back!

If you are an Asian or half Asian male, you're welcome in the Kik and Discord groups. We are open to females of other ethnicities, but the topic focus is white females here.

Talk about dating experience, look for friends/meet ups/dating, talk about the dirty, or just speculate on the cool things about AMWF dating.
>>
File: 4chan AMWF.png (93KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
4chan AMWF.png
93KB, 880x880px
24 hour Discord pass:
https://discord.gg/0xGAbiQdwoVgERoZ

Picture is the Kik group invite, just scan it.
>>
Soooooo
>>
Fuck off retard
>>
File: giphy.gif (491KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
491KB, 500x281px
>>23849852
10/10
>>
大衛·鮑伊
黑色安息日
快乐分裂
涅槃乐队
席格洛斯
金属金属
金属
碎南瓜樂隊
流行流行
殘月魔都
工具乐队

>Skype
keianhno
>>
A friend of mine in a conservative part of the country feels like he is constantly rejected for being a male Asian. I almost want to point him to the direction of this group but this is just a weird part of the internet to be on...
>>
>>23848915
Not working
>>
File: completely upset.jpg (10KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
completely upset.jpg
10KB, 264x191px
>>23848864
>Tachibana
>white
>>
File: 1391134546109.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1391134546109.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>23849852
>>23850279
Hi Alex
>>
>>23852337
i understand, it's kinda hard here when every girl seems to want a cowboy
>>
>>23852866
I'm actually Alex. Hello. Do we know each other?
>>
>>23852888
It's not that every girl wants a cowboy, it's that girls don't want cucked orbiters like you.
>>
>>23849852
This is actually fucking hilarious what is going on here?
>>
>>23852422
Which one is not working?

>>23852337
Go ahead! The more the merrier.
Also, anywhere you are, I feel like it's way easier to post online/on an app and specify you're an Asian looking for a ___ girl or a white girl looking for an Asian guy. That's how I've met all of my boyfriends.
>>
Did all the other girls run out of this chat already?
>>
>>23854031
Did you even have to ask? Is 1+1=3?
>>
>>23854183
1 boy dog + 1 girl dog = 3 dogs sometimes like 7
>>
Alex I wish you were my bf
>>
>>23854561
Bulking...kek
>>
File: cuckslave.png (285KB, 510x904px) Image search: [Google]
cuckslave.png
285KB, 510x904px
>>
>>23856029
For those that don't know, this is Alex, one of the moderators of this group. All of the girls left for another chat a long ass time ago with the hot guys.
>>
File: IMG_20160530_222349.jpg (106KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_222349.jpg
106KB, 720x1280px
>>23856566
Bonus pic, too. Do you girls really want to join a community where the moderators are going to send this to you?

Join OUR Kik group today!

https://telegram.me/joinchat/B2vNyT9w8ZrB5OLeeMpSWg
>>
>>23856622
Ayyo imma join dat shit in a week

Yall can prolly guess who i am 8)
>>
File: edit-8788-1417612705-3.jpg (64KB, 534x435px) Image search: [Google]
edit-8788-1417612705-3.jpg
64KB, 534x435px
Just joined the kik group but I'm not really sure on how to go about talking to people.

Am I meant to talk on the group or message people within the group directly?
>>
>>23857181
no cucknadians allowed
>>
23 yr old asian guy here, looking for a qt white twink/femboy bottom t b h

thats kinda like a grill right?
>>
Don't Asian men have smaller cocks?
>>
Can someone remake the Discord invite? It's not working anymore.
>>
>>23857295
wf here, on average yes, I've seen guys sizes of different races and Asians are generally smaller, but of course there are outliers
>>
>>23857235
Yo dw its cool i got a sponsored travel visa
>>
Cant scan the kik code atm cause Im on my shitty phone but Half Mexican Half Jap here
Whats goin on guys
>Kik username: LJRadical213
>>
File: pubes.jpg (45KB, 1280x1017px) Image search: [Google]
pubes.jpg
45KB, 1280x1017px
>>23857489
what makes you think we want to see your scrot?
>>
>>23857489
you made dolly and j disappear. no thanks stay in the other chat.
>>
>>23856622
Who from the other group is in this one?
>>
Here is the new Discord link:

https://discord.gg/0xGAbiQdwoUQZyDI

And to the guys in other group, whoever is talking shit: go make your own damn thread. This is MY creation, not Alex's or anyone else. Get the fuck off my thread with your shit talking. If you don't like someone, fuck with them in private. You guys are more fucking thirsty, and it's hilarious if you seriously think otherwise. Lowkey hitting up everyone, even me sometimes, and then asking for nudes of the girls who talk more to the NICER guys. Like seriously? I'm looking at you Siggy, Ryan, and Yang. You and the guys who would join in on shitfests, YOU GUYS drove away all the girls and fun guys. You are just assholes. So seriously, fuck off with that dumb shit "join our cool club".

IF ANYONE JOINS THEM, just expect a big circle jerk of chinks bullying people and asking for lewds.

WE are chill people who want to talk about anything, and we don't just harass people or roast for no reason.
>>
File: em9EFCWs.png (159KB, 436x325px) Image search: [Google]
em9EFCWs.png
159KB, 436x325px
>>23859040
You are delusional, which explains all your fucked up relationships in the past.
>>
>>23859040
Oy veyyy
>>
>>23859143
Lmao, you don't know shit about me. Just fuck right off kay? Kay.
>>
>>23859210
You guys seem obsessed with Alex. Not my business if you're gay, but you are aware that I don't care, right? He is not associated with me besides helping me clean out the trash in my groups.

But yes, I do think he is a nice guy.
>>
What do I do here I don't like some of the people from both groups
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-31-12-00-39.png (278KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-31-12-00-39.png
278KB, 1080x1920px
>>23859040
You're right. Updated our group info to be more accurate. Join our Telegram group if you're a chink who bullies people!
>>
>>23859228

Well, it's just like real life, right? Your classmates, neighbors, co-workers, friends-of-friends; there will always be a certain percentage of cool people and uncool people. The trick is to invest your attention to those who give you positive vibes in return, and accept that there will be losses.

Whatever proportionality of this is up to your own taste, but realize that the feelings you come away with are the net result of "the good and the bad".

If you want to meet good people, simply keep aiming towards them. Eventually you will hit your mark.
>>
*ID keeps changing because I'm out at work*

All I have to say is, I honestly stuck up for you guys before when everyone wanted me to just outright ban you from the groups. I gave you each several chances, even after you ran Angel out, J out, and a lot of other people. And I'm not pulling punches anymore. I said what everyone feels about you guys. Even your group speaks for itself. 15 members. Half of which are probably just there to watch what you guys troll about. Just get off your high horses and be cool or at least be honest about your dickery. Can't fool anyone.
>>
>>23859040
My favorite part was when Yang tried to roast me. You must realize the disses he used were basically his own self criticisms.

He'd call me out whenever I went out jogging, citing that I should get a degree. This would be effective on an individual such as himself, but it didn't really make sense since my education and career is what facilitated my free time to go outside and hang out in nature.

He lives in my city and DESU I wanna ask him to go out for coffee with me. Just to learn a little bit more about him and maybe help him find happiness. But I'm traveling for work right now and I tried reaching out to him but I think he blocked me.
>>
>>>23859040

>This is MY creation

And why is that, Panda? You even said you wanted to make your own chat to have a harem of asian boys, which explains the really shit ratio of about 10 guys to 2 girls, seems like you just wanted a bunch of chinks to orbit around you, Alex and Jeff included. And Alex, stop wolfing down lunch meat your mom has, you need to lose weight not bulk, you look like a kylo ren play doh figure with gynaecomastia.
>>
>>23859362
Yep, you got me.
The curtain has been lifted.
The tables have been turned.
The fog has dissipated.
Eyes have been opened.
Windows have been swung out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464712979823.jpg (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464712979823.jpg
20KB, 480x640px
>>23859381
Siggy! here. Tbh Amanda, I don't think any guy in our bully club would ask you for lewds. We're thirsty, not dehydrated.
>>
>>23856566
This explains why they all left, especially since he scared away a few of them and kept talking non-stop to a girl I brought in without her asking him a single question.
>>
>>23859040
You can't exactly 'talk shit' about someone when they are literally being an overall hungry shit like Alex
>>
>>23859267

gulls? that the term for white girls into asians?
>>
>>23859227
>clean out the trash in my groups
start with Alex and maybe we can invite decent wf's who won't leave after the first few hours because he can't stop being a hungry fgt that messages them constantly or shares factoids that are more his own oppinion than actual facts
>>
>>23859040
>drove away all the girls

All the girls and cool people left and started their own group because your chat is run by a bunch of cucks who harass people for nudes. Looking at alex, fuckboikojo, and adolf jeff.
>>
>>23859633
I left for the other group chat after being in there for 1 day and being messaged by both Alex and Jeff almost immediately after joining
>>
Shameless plug for the cool kids' Telegram. We love drama, and our members actually meet up with each other.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/B2vNyT9w8ZrB5OLeeMpSWg
>>
Yeah, I know more about Alex than anyone at this point, and Alex hasn't told me a single shit about himself despite being asked questions by me, a male! And this comes from all the females copypasting his shit and wishing he would just shut the fuck up since they don't give a damned about how "cool" he is and how much he knows.

I'm leaving the discord, Jeff can't even accept that people are different and Alex hates having people with different oppinions that doesn't align with his "facts". Doesn't help either that he doesn't think or feel that his actions are autistic and that he is scaring away every god damned girl. Only reason there are any girls left is because they care so little or are in a committed relationship to not feel creeped out.
>>
>>23859691
>care so little or are in a committed relationship to not feel creeped out.

This right here!!!

>>23859040
How can you let the moderators be the most creepiest and hungriest of them all?? You own the chat but you are hardly there and you care so little. What about single wf's?? I can't understand this. I just want a nice chat but you don't give a fuck about the people who are newly joined and only for the crew that has been there and are 'nice' to you. I am starting to believe the whole harem joke because its unacceptable that you care so little for other females but care about this asshole lowallyn!!
>>
>>23859040
Why don't marry the creepy fucknut already since you seem to want to cuck him so badly!!!!
>>
>>23859040
Why dont you marry your shitty moderator already since its clear you want him wrapped around your finger and cuck him!!!
>>
>>23859750
Yeah, not interested. Are you perhaps projecting? And I try to care about members. The group was big for a while and then I got busy with something called real life.

>>23859432
Ohhh, nice hit there. A 2+ year old pic of me and stating factually that I'm unappealing. Stalker much?

To everyone in general:
I started this shit because I cared about the topic and wanted to chat with interesting people. If it has turned into such a shit show as this, then I quite frankly don't care to continue it any time soon. So with that, I give up. It's not that important where I will let myself get upset over 4chan fags and try to keep alive something that nobody cares about anymore.

To those still in kik and discord:
Stay or leave, I don't care. I'll pop in when I have time and feel like it. Thanks for sticking around. I genuinely am sorry if I messed up anywhere along the line, but this IS based from 4chan community and I DON'T have control over everyone's thirstiness or whatever the fuck they do in PMs.
>>
File: meee.jpg (121KB, 485x603px) Image search: [Google]
meee.jpg
121KB, 485x603px
hehe... hii guys!!!
My spirit animal is the transgendered naked mole rat because I think it looks a lot like me.
I love asian boys.. hope they like me too =)
>>
File: Eating.gif (401KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
Eating.gif
401KB, 500x261px
Is mental illness a prerequisite to join your club?
>>
>>23859860
99% sure thats yang. L e l e u wanted yo see her hatchi didnt u :^)
>>
>>23859343
I spy with my little eye, a tool.
>>
holy shit im sad i didnt join these groups at the start i missed out on all the drama
>>
>>23859844
Easy, kick lowallyn then!!!!
>>
>>>23859844
>Easy, kick lowallyn then!!!!
More like let that entire pile of shit die. Jeff, the embodiment of /pol/; Alex, the orbiter; Kojo, another version of Alex that didn't spend the past 4 years retaking the same 3 classes; Panda, for being the delusional faggot she is. Along with anyone that's supports these four fucks.
>>
>>23848864
AM and I'm making a baby with a WF. She hopes the baby gets more of my features and I'm hoping for hers
>>
where are the asian girls at
>>
>>23861742
waiting for a general asian chat
>>
What the fuck happened here LOL
>>
>>23863328
i dunno man.
anybody in aus? asian guy or white girl..either will do.
>>
>>23863328
What is a clown fiesta
>>
>>23860969
Huh? My names Monica.
>>
>>23865575
Mo nica
Mah nigga
>>
Are there any qt Asian guys on 4chan who like white girls and aren't involved in all this drama stuff and are just chill and don't take themselves so super seriously?
Bc that's what I want :'(
>>
>>23866579

I'm with you there, let's get back to sexy guys and gals hangin out and havin fun
>>
>>23866579
4chan sin la drama no existe
>>
>>23866579
stop looking on 4chan and ull find a lot of normal asian guys
>>
File: hahaha....gif (374KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha....gif
374KB, 322x240px
>>23866579
Ha. I can't be involved with any drama because I don't have friends to.
>>
>>23866579
here i guess. i have never been in these chatgroups. im in ma/ct , prefer qt guys but w/e.

location?
>>
>>23866579
...what drama?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.