[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposting from an incorrect post on /hm. >>Guys. Guys.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1463784495174.jpg (118KB, 816x607px) Image search: [Google]
1463784495174.jpg
118KB, 816x607px
Reposting from an incorrect post on /hm.

>>Guys. Guys. Please convince me to hookup with this man. He says he wants to "fuck the shit outta me," which I'd be all about. But, for the sake of honesty, he told me that he was married and his wife has no idea he sleeps with men. Someone shoot my fucking conscience in the head, please, so I can hop on this stud's 9inch pole while I still have a chance.
>>
File: OP.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
996KB, 150x148px
>>23811367
>>
>>23811367
Look, what he gets up to is between him and his wife. They're the ones who have made a commitment to monogamy or whatever, and you're not privy to that contract. If he fucks around then it's all on him, not you. It's not like you're seducing him or encouraging him to stray. He wants to do it, he does it already, he's propositioning you. If it's not you then he's just going to fuck someone else anyway, so you might as well hop on that pole while you have the chance.
>>
>>23811400
Even if OP isn't just posting a fantasy he wants to broadcast to people who couldn't possibly give a shit, getting his ass fucked isn't worth potentially wrecking someone's marriage.

I mean, marriage is a joke anyway but OP is probably full of shit.
>>
>>23811367
>>>/adv/
>>
Maybe you should have sex someone who isn't old as shit
>>
>>23811367
okay, here's some legit advice from someone in a polyamorous, open relationship

don't do it.

if his wife knew, and his wife condoned it, i'd say to go ride that fucking pole until you were dizzy.

but she doesn't. the dishonesty is fucked up. consent in a multi-person relationship requires consent from everyone: you, your hung stud, and his wife. you only have it from him.

so no, as much as you'd want to, no.
>>
>>23811609

Age is just a number sir or madam.
>>
>>23811410
That's mostly how I feel. Like he's lying to someone and Im becoming complicit in it if I decide to go for it.
>>
>>23811367
What you should do is tell his wife. Fucking faggots. They're good for absolutely nothing.
>>
>>23811666

Yeah, I know. I really fucking want to, just like a taste would be nice. But I'm gonna tell him no I think. I posted this thinking I'd get a bunch of encouragement and that would convince me to do it, but that hasnt happened....lol
>>
>>23811609
maybe you should go elsewhere and be a cancerous moralfag
>>
>>23811756
smart move, sir.

i wish you luck in finding the well hung man of your dreams.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.