[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that feel when decent/10 from the front view gets fucked up by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

File: disme.jpg (62KB, 288x340px) Image search: [Google]
disme.jpg
62KB, 288x340px
that feel when decent/10 from the front view gets fucked up by the profile

would non-surgical stuff fix this? ex: filler for the nose, injection/cool sculpting for chin?
>>
i think you look just fine
>>
>>23761677
but just fine could be made a little better. front view looks perfectly acceptable, i feel like the profile should step up its game a little to match
>>
/soc/ pls
>>
>>23761682
Stick your head forward, stretch your neck upwards and look downwards. Also, hold the camera higher.
>>
>>23761682
you're more attractive than me, if thats worth anything. lets see the front view
>>
if you're that worried, some nice lipstick/eye shadow/eye liner to draw the eyes away from, what, your nose you are concerned about? not caked on, but enough to be bright.

hard to find a chick who looks bad with a dick in their mouth, also. so try always sucking on a dick, too.
>>
The only thing wrong is poor angling. It's tough to find a good angle when you're taking your own profile picture.
>>
>>23761669
Your profile isn't ugly and when in motion, I really doubt people care or notice your profile that much or judge you by it. Maybe you're just self conscious but we all are so that's okay. I just wanted to say I think your profile looks fine
>>
Lose weight if you want a more pronounced jaw/chin. You look fine to me already though (gotta see you from the front too really). I think these cosmetic injections and whatever they might be are ridiculous anyway.
>>
File: front.jpg (53KB, 314x402px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
53KB, 314x402px
>>23761704
>>23761709
but i mean what about IRL and not just taking pictures

>>23761705
>>23761716
here you go. and i'm currently 110, do you think shaving it off to 100 would give me the difference i'm looking for? i used to be that small so i know it's achievable
>>
>>23761669
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>>
>>23761738
id do you, that a whole lot of work for just a profile. i think you should just let go but if you dont wanna do that then i'd drop to 100lbs and go from there
>>
>>23761707
i get to suck dick like once every few months, so that's not the most viable option for improving my looks. and what if i could get the nose and neck to look just fine without needing makeup to serve as a distraction?

>>23761714
i probably have a weird thing where i naturally hold my head too far back, so i get double chin pretty often. posture is shit too so i may be onto something, but how the heck do you change how you hold your head
>>
>>23761758
i mean i go through phases where it doesn't cross my mind, but then i'll have that moment where it's like "oh geeze, the side view of my face does not match up with the front view, wtf is that about" and then it's a few days to a few weeks till i chill again
>>
>>23761777
how old are you?
>>
>>23761782
>>
>>23761738
Pictures always look worse than IRL. Even for professional models. You're trying to map a 3d figure onto a 2d plain. The only reason models look good is because they use the method I already mentioned. Also, your skin tone makes me think your better pictures are in natural lighting.
>>
>>23761789
you still have time for your face to change a bit
>>
>>23761738
>and i'm currently 110, do you think shaving it off to 100 would give me the difference i'm looking for? i used to be that small so i know it's achievable

I reckon it will make a difference in your face, yeah. Can't really say for sure though, everyone stores fat differently and it varies in which area you'll lose most.

Having said that, now that I see the front view, your jaw and chin are already nice and pronounced. I think you're fairly pretty.
>>
>>23761761
>i get to suck dick like once every few months,

Why's that
>>
>>23761761
>i probably have a weird thing where i naturally hold my head too far back, so i get double chin pretty often. posture is shit too so i may be onto something, but how the heck do you change how you hold your head

Oh, yeah it might just be a posture thing. There's ways to correct it, I can't explain it quickly here but I'm sure you can google it.
>>
>>23761804
i'm just not sure how my nose looks better IRL. and 90% of the times i interact with people it's not in natural lighting

>>23761812
man i hope so, my chin looks like it's aging faster than the rest of me and i'm scared of what it'll be like when neck skin is supposed to get saggy

>>23761814
it's the kind of saggy skin between my chin and neck that i'm not crazy about. that and my nose, other stuff looks fine

>>23761818
LDR
>>
>>23761761
if not makeup or surgery, then weight loss works. short of smacking yourself hard enough to change the bone structure and hoping it heals, those seem to be your only option.

as for not being able to suck dick, just... go suck dick. or get a boyfriend. it will be very very easy if you advertise "looking to improve my looks by holding your dick in my mouth a lot". at 22, no brainer man.
>>
>>23761836
i'll check it out, thanks for the advice senpai
>>
>>23761838
you'll probably look a bit like a toad. lowering your body fat and working would definitely help. american?
>>
>>23761843
i'm not sure how to lose weight in a healthy way. going down to 110 pounds would technically be underweight for BMI calculators, but if it means a tighter jaw i'd probably do it. wouldn't fix my nose though
>>
>>23761846
american, 5 foot 2, 110 lbs
>>
>>23761855
>going down to 110 pounds

my bad, meant to say going down to 110 pounds
>>
>>23761838
Take a picture like I told you here >>23761704. Face the camera and turn your head slightly to your left.
>>
File: mfwincorrectcorrection.jpg (161KB, 1000x894px) Image search: [Google]
mfwincorrectcorrection.jpg
161KB, 1000x894px
>>23761867
100 lbs
brb gonna go kill myself
>>
>>23761870
>turn your head slightly to the left
so like a 3/4 view?
>>
>>23761873
about focusing on something else? like taking away attention from your face. Big boobs? cleavage? great teeth?
>>
>>23761878
precisely.
>>
>>23761881
little C cups that give little to no cleavage, chipped teeth

but my issue is that if there's the ability to change my face so that i no longer need to distract my people and pretend my nose shape doesn't exist, should i do it?
>>
>>23761845
No worries. First thing I can already tell you is be aware of your posture when behind a computer. Taking a wrong position while working on a pc/laptop is devastating for posture.

P.S. I don't see anything wrong with your nose. I have a nose fetish (not really a fetish) and yours looks good.
>>
>>23761884
i get that i should take more pics from that view or the front view, but how does this help the IRL face?

>>23761902
i was watching tv when i took the first picture, but i get what you're saying.

i'd rather have a straight nose than one that's mildly diving into hooked nose territory. not that bad, just that a nose with a straighter edge would look way better
>>
>>23761892
i wouldnt do it. little flaws in peoples face, chipped tooth, crooked nose, a scar, are things i find attractive
>>
File: 3:4.jpg (75KB, 289x338px) Image search: [Google]
3:4.jpg
75KB, 289x338px
>>23761924
here's the pic, i'm just making all kinds of mistakes tonight
>>
>>23761936
ok i see where you're coming from about your nose
>>
>>23761933
but i've got plenty of other flaws, so there'd still be scars and chipped teeth and etc. i'm not trying to be perfect or anything, i just want a better nose shape and neck skin that looks 22
>>
>>23761944
finally somebody agrees! okay, so there's the surgery option, and then there are non-surgical things like just putting filler in certain parts of the nose. non-surgical stuff is less risky and they've got pretty legit before and after pics, but i'm wondering if my situation is something that couldn't be fixed with just filler
>>
File: image.png (524KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524KB, 640x1136px
>>23761761
Well if it makes you feel any better I have poor posture as well and it's not really an easy thing to change, anon. Also I have the opposite problem as you. My profile is maybe slightly above average but straight on I look fuckin weird

Just try not to sweat what you can't change. It could always be worse. It's hard for me to take that advice, for sure, but I try my best to and it can really get you in a bad place if you get too self conscious.
>>
>>23761936
You look much cuter here. Maybe some makeup and hold the camera a little higher and your golden. It doesn't matter who you are, if you take a picture with a bad angle it'll look bad.
>>
>>23761951
i mean, i'm not depressed about my face. i don't detest my nose or want to go anorexic to try and get rid of the chin skin. it's just i could make two little adjustments to make the profile view much better
>>
>>23761944
The nose is fine
>>
>>23761958
but i'll still have the face IRL, people don't constantly view my face from its most flattering angle. plastic surgery or stuff close to it could make it to where every angle would be flattering
>>
>>23761949
you could break it and see what happens. you're crazy for wanting surgery but to each their own. i would go with the cheapest option. unless, money is no issue then i'd with the one that gives me the most rewards.
>>
>Brandon

Oh Christ
>>
>>23761970
are you against surgery because of the risks?

and also, what if i went with non-surgical stuff?
>>
>>23761969
Pictures always look worse than real life
>>
>>23761985
that's true, but how could a picture change the shape of my nose from the side view?
>>
>>23761969
Nah, it's more that if you take better pictures YOU will feel like you look better IRL too. Like someone already said, pictures aren't what people see IRL, yet that's what you're going by. A mirror is probably better to look at.
>>
>>23761976
i'm against all cosmetic surgeries really. so i would side with non-surgical alterations but thats just me. also, the best way for any person be become instantly more attractive is to smile and laugh
>>
>>23762008
most of the pictures i take look fine, but that's because they're from the front view. i've been on r8 threads before and gotten good scores, but i also know i would never get those scores if i took a picture from the side view

but i can't see how the side view of my face looks when i'm looking in a mirror :c
>>
>>23761995
It's a very bad angle. You're 5'2" right? How many people are looking UP at you?
>>
File: side.jpg (49KB, 265x422px) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
49KB, 265x422px
>>23762034
shit, got me there. took a side view again, hopefully it's a more realistic angle of how people see my face. chin looks better but nose looks worse
>>
anyother flaws you think you have?
>>
>>23761960
If you wish. People won't even suggest plastic surgery for me here cause my face is just too fucked up and my eyes are the real problem. Too bad I can't do a little adjustment or two
>>
>>23762063
The average height of women is 5'6" I believe. For men it's like 5'9"? Take a picture angled downwards. That's how most people see you.
>>
>>23762068
nothing that i think should be fixed with plastic surgery. can't do anything about stretch marks or cellulite, boob jobs make scars that i don't want. body stuff i can fix by actually exercising

i'm not a fan of my jaw though, but that's for medical reasons. gotta wear a night guard every night and pull my jaw into place every morning and hope it doesn't get stuck during the day
>>
File: side2.jpg (46KB, 276x300px) Image search: [Google]
side2.jpg
46KB, 276x300px
>>23762081
chin skin looks better, i'm gonna have major jowls when i get older though. nose shape doesn't look better
>>
annnnd nobody gives a fuck about anything I have said. Not a single anon exists to try and comfort me in the slightest .----.
>>
>>23762091
Wat?... What happened to your jaw?
>>
>>23762147
not sure dude. woke up middle of March...2015? maybe 2014. yawned while sitting up, jaw popped out of place, didn't go back until months later of wearing different night guards. can't do surgery, jaw surgeon said it just usually makes the problem worse. as long as i wear the night guard, pull my jaw into place in the morning, and wait before taking the night guard out, my jaw is usually fine for the rest of the day. some stuff makes it get stuck again until i pull it into place
>>
>>23762129
nose looks fine actually.

>>23762142
you're a long-necked skinny dude trying to jack someone else's complaint thread. not many replies will happen.
>>
>>23762129
What are you talking about? Your nose shape is gorgeous in this picture.
>>23762142
People think you're trolling so they aren't responding... You are Brandon after all.
>>
>>23762172
idk man, i'd just rather have a straight nose instead of one that curves slightly outwards
>>
>>23762165
Picture of the night guard on please. I didn't know that could happen. I'd trade you nose if I could, I love white peoples noses, they have a point to them. I got stuck with a stupid big fat button nose
>>
>>23762165
Also, how'd you eat?
>>
>>23762172
Why am I always dismissed as a troll? People were shit to me here since day one.
>>
>>23762176
That's just personal preference though. You've got a cute nose.
>>
File: nightguard.jpg (64KB, 436x392px) Image search: [Google]
nightguard.jpg
64KB, 436x392px
>>23762188
here you go dude. i was able to eat, but i couldn't take large bites. when my jaw gets stuck, i can only open it about half as wide as i normally can.

i could barely open my mouth wide enough for a banana. thank god the worst of it was when i couldn't suck dick. but uhh it was super great having to pull my jaw into place right before sucking dick, didn't ruin the moment at all or anything. i'm just glad that's over
>>
>>23762214
Sounds like a terrible time. What exactly are the non surgery options? It's not something stupid like rubbing a leaf on your face is it?
>>
>>23762231
no non-surgery options for the jaw. i get to wear a night guard every night and pull my jaw into place when i wake up every day until i die. i mean my jaw's fine this way unless i start eating lots of chewy or crunchy stuff, and certain illegal drugs set it off too, no clue why
>>
>>23762242
Guess that means no gum
>>
>>23762242
When did you notice you're nose flaw?
>>
>>23762254
i could probably have a piece and be fine. gummy worms fucking wreck my jaw though

>>23762262
i've had it for years. it used to be a whole lot worse, where i didn't like anything about me. major insecurities, depression, but now i've majorly improved. a few things from that period just stuck though, but i can't do shit about most of them so i just gotta live with it, like my jaw
>>
>>23762214
I think a chick ratcheting her lower mandible in place to gob my knob would just be hilariously hot. good on you.

if that ruined a moment somehow, neither of you are weird enough.
>>
>>23761669
You're better off spending your money on psychological help so you can learn to love yourself.
>>
>>23761738

OMG dream girl
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.