[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any real female doms our there that just do it because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: wallhaven-245065.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-245065.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Are there any real female doms our there that just do it because they love it? Not just faking the kink to get money or work?

Please let me know if you are one, and how i can meet a girl like you and what it is that you really want.
>>
Out*

By really want, I just mean. What's the endgame. think the kink originated because all my girlfriends were very submissive and i've been a dom for so long now, and I love it but I just also have that side of me that wants to loose all that control/power & safety.
>>
File: 1458490406544.jpg (87KB, 654x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1458490406544.jpg
87KB, 654x1537px
>>23754452
>>23754481
don't we all just want mommies at the end of the day? It's the true red pill.
>>
I am. I have no idea how you would go about looking for one though.
>>
File: wallhaven-57474.jpg (371KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-57474.jpg
371KB, 2560x1600px
>>23754495

I don't think it's a mum thing, outside of the sex and erotic part of my life I want control and everything to be 50/50. I don't know what it is.

>>23754496
How did you meet men you've been with, if you've been with them in a femdom way.

Do you let people know you're a dom? Why are you a dom what turns you on and what to you get out of humiliating men ect?

I literally have a thousand questions for you.
>>
File: wallhaven-717.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-717.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>23754496

Also what is it you look for in men, what is your ''type'' ( i know most people don't have a true type) but what qualities and are you actually attracted to the men you dominate or for them is it a zero sum game?
>>
>>23754452
well fetlife is a thing you might want to look into if you want to find women who are into femdom
>>
File: wallhaven-1869.jpg (97KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-1869.jpg
97KB, 1280x853px
>>23754557
I have heard of that, I even set up a profile. I just really don't want to meet them online. Just personal preference.
>>
They for sure exist.
Just like any other type of person that is not very prevalent in the population you need to hunt post an ad on collar me something on FetLife something on Craigslist something on here you will need to read through some crap just like anyone else to avoid the scammers Etc.

You'll get back related to the effort you put in expect to spend some time.

Also if you are a sack of shit physically you will not find it very few dumb women want to waste their time on a disgusting sack of fat. So if you're not already spend some time becoming more attractive. If you are doing this right everything you do is to try to please your eventual dom.

Show us your picture we will let you know if you're a fat sack of shit who needs to do work before you can be owned
>>
>>23754578
That should have said Dom women not dumb. Fucking Google.
>>
>>23754578
I'm considered pretty attractive. I don't have to worry about that part.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.