[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we all love a good blow job right? is there really a difference

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160412_024414.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_024414.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
we all love a good blow job right? is there really a difference between a girl sucking it and a guy sucking it? curious af. i'm horny, no girl is down, and the only thing near is a gay dude lol what if i just close my eyes.
>>
>>23729054
Bro, just jerk off and you can thank me later.
>>
>>23729054
Gay bjs feel great.
>>
>>23729084
if you're a fag
>>
just have a gay guy blow you. it feels great. just me i am a bi guy...

normally girls say only other girls know that G-Spot. same works with guys. only guys know how to suck it properly...
>>
>>23729682
Trust me* <oops typo. BTW nice dick bro...
>>
>>23729682
Proper technique is really important and usually there is a slight misunderstanding about what "sucking" means. Some suction is good but what is really important is keeping the cock warm and wet. Licking is okay a little bit but shouldn't be the main action. As well using your hands to rub the balls some helps too or could be used to speed up things by stroking whilst sucking. It's important to vary until you find out what the guy likes and get your salty reward.
>>
>>23729054
Gay guys are gay cause they love cock. Will probably be the best bj you'll ever receive.
>>
>>23729682
>>23729893
Having received blowjobs from gay men and women, I tend to think women are better at giving bjs - they are more careful, tender. Feels great.

Men have a tendency to be very brute and I absolutely hate when someone squeezes my cock and/or nearly sucks the balls out of my scrotum, which happens often with guys, but not girls.
>>
>>23729054
just let a guy suck you off.
>its really not a big deal, he's just in it for ur cum, you just want to cum. win win
>>
>>23729918
They're good actually, but yes, some men go overboard with it because they think their dicks can take some abuse. Just tell the guy to be tender and take it easy, and I'm sure it'll go fine, OP.
>>
>>23729097
Fuck off clamdigger
>>
Blow job quality isn't that closely linked to the giver's sex in my experience. It's more about how into it they are, and how into them you are, how comfortable you both are, and how well you/they communicate.

The best I ever got was from a woman, by far. just because we were both crazy about each other and she fucking loved it. Guys have sucked me off since and been into it but I was bored out of my mind and wanted them to stop.
>>
oh, and pro tip: don't suck off a smoker. Their cum tastes fucking revolting.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x421px
>>
>>23729054
A bi dude sucked me off and it was fantastic. Sloppy wet, fucked his mouth, slapped my cock across his face, sucked my head, and tongued my dick hole just right.
Pushed his head down as I blew my load down his throat till my balls were empty.

Went back a few more times
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.