[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All night I've been just needing someone to talk to. It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

All night I've been just needing someone to talk to. It started in a feels thread on /b/. Led to the suicide hotline. Pussied out from talking because I feel like once I go that far, I'm admitting I have a problem. Go on Omegle text chat. Get skipped for no reason after just a "hi". That or it's someone wanting to hook up. No one wants to listen to me. Go on /soc/. See a cool skype group, want to join. Tells me I'm not allowed to join. See a tinychat link and decide to join. Nobody in room. Continue trying to find someone to talk to me, but I have no one. I'm all alone tonight. Everywhere thats advertised companionship and somebody to talk to has turned me away. Thanks.
>>
Hey anon. Being lonely is a bitch, ain't it? What is on your mind?
>>
Whats up?
>>
>>23709298
I just feel like my whole world is crashing down around me and there's nothing I can do about it. And I feel like even if I fix these problems that show on the outside, I know I cant fix whats inside of me. It just seems like my head is breaking down. I'm beginning to seriously believe I have some sort of disorder but am too scared of it just being nothing or being called an idiot. At this point I'm losing my will to live.
>>
>>23709320
See a therapist/psychiatrist if you can afford it. Psychiatrist if possible so you can get dem pillz
>>
>>23709320
you and everyone else, lemme guess you don't have any talents that you can improve on? how old are you?
>>
>>23709330
I'm only 19. And as for talents, I have some, but I'll never be more than mediocre. Every award I've received has just been because I was the "cream of the crap". There was nobody else trying. But once I leave this small town, I'm nobody. And thats all I'll ever be. I've already given up on any dreams of doing what I love.
>>
>>23709323
They will just call the police and write down everythinges you say.
>>
>>23709344
That's definitely not how it works. That only happens if the patient is posing a threat to others, and OP is not.
>>
>>23709342
youre still young as shit, start getting better at one thing and make it a passion bro.
>>
>>23709358
Every single therapist I talked to called the police on me. Causing me to be abused more. Making the situation 100 times worse. The police literally do nothing but tell your parents your kid snitched on the abuse. I have videos from the abuse and when the therapist sees it is see it click in their head. Then they call 911 and they do nothing.

There are countless videos of this on youtube. Kids being abused and locked in the basement. The cops do nothing and then the kid is found dead a few years later.
>>
>>23709366
But what am I supposed to do with it from there? As gay as it may sound, the only thing I really want to do with my life is musical theatre. And expecting to ever make it in that business if youre anything less than perfect is unrealistic. And it's not like I can find time for it when I'm just struggling to hold my head above water while working a shitty job and trying to pay bills since I was forced out of home this early in life
>>
>>23709380
Nice anecdotal evidence, sucks that you had a shit therapist but I'm 90% sure going to the therapist has nothing to do with kids locked in a basement.
>>
>>23709385
do it or die trying faggot
>>
>>23709390
Thats the whole reason I'm here. Because I'm not sure if I want to just die now.
>>
>>23709389
There is a current story of a 9 year old girl who was being severely abused. The cops told the parents to stop abusing the little girl. The parents then locked her in the basement for 3 more years. Until the neighbors harassed a news station to do a story on it. The pigs did the same thing again and the last the news station reported was she is still living with the parents. I know what I'm talking about. Severly abused kids don't get help.

https://youtu.be/p5jrPcBKzys
>>
>>23709403
then fucking do it
you are to scared to do anything, too scared to even kill yourself amiright?
pleb
>>
>>23709428
You always know the right thing to say :)
Thanks, friend!
>>
>>23709439
well atleast maybe you're gonna do something productive and kill yourself or do your theater shit instead of crying over your life
>>
>>23709454
Damn. You sound exactly like my roomate. Go to bed. You've got work in the morning
>>
Yo look man, depression sucks and I've definitely been there before. It makes you see yourself and your situation in a wholly inaccurate way and that's some absolute shit. You deserve to be happy with who you are and I hope that you'll one day realize that shit. I know therapy might be expensive but it is totally worth it if you can afford it but please don't think that nobody cares about you. I mean I don't know you at all but I really hope that you realize that I honestly want you to be happy.

Sorry if this was some mad sentimental bullshit
>>
Keep at it depressed anon! People say life sucks, then you die. Denis Leary has a much better and truer version of that statement :p regardless, the little pleasures that make life worth living. Sometimes they come slow, sometimes they come fast. Learn how to seek them out! Build with them if you can. I'm willing to chat if you want, Kik is Baxna. May not respond right away, but I will respond.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.