[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i asked a my best friend on a date and she said yes. i just realized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: thisisfine.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.png
310KB, 580x282px
i asked a my best friend on a date and she said yes. i just realized i have no idea how to date.

>do i go for a kiss at the end
>if yes should it just be a peck on the lips
>do i try to hold hands
>what do i do

plan is movie and go for a walk. also, how to deal with anxiety
>>
Movies are terrible first dates. Do something fun like even if it's as dumb as bowling at least you aren't just sitting quietly.
>>
Sit in the back corner of the theater, and try to cuddle up with her. If she responds well (she cuddles back) then give her a kiss on the head or whatever else feels right.
Also don't fuck around with hover hands or anything. get that arm around her.
>>
She's still your best friend anon, if anything you should feel relieved.
Besides, she probably knows full well you have no clue what you're doing.

But yeah, movies suck as dates. You want to find something you can talk about, not something that forces you to be quiet.
>>
>>23707379
Don't disparage bowling. Things like bowling and mini-golf are fantastic first dates.

If you do go to a movie (which I don't condone), have it be something that at least gives you something to discuss later. Is Midnight Express still in theaters?

As for holding hands, kissing, all that mushy stuff: be alert to body language. I wish I could be more helpful than that but short of microphone-in-your-ear sitcom hijinks I couldn't give you much more information than that.

How long have you known her? How did you ask her out? How did she respond?
>>
>>23707475
Jeez... Really? Did you watch too many movies.. alone?...

>>23707323
I've been in those shoes before, and because I was too dumb the thing didn't get anywhere.

First of all, as someone else already said, scrap the movie! Just go out to eat something at some place, or go watch the sunset at the park, something like that. Something where you can actually TALK!

About anxiety, she's still your best friend. That's the first and most important thing. Think of her as a friend only, and think of what you're talking, not of how beautiful she looks and how happy you are by being there. Think of her simply as a friend and everything will be fine.

You'll be in the conversation, laughing, arguing, thinking of insightful comments, talking about everything, about weather, about politics, about friends, about travel, about dreams.

But at a certain moment, in the middle of the evening, you'll remember how beautiful she is, and how happy you are to be there. And I can guarantee that she'll be thinking exactly the same things at that point.

So just go ahead, without fear. She's thinking the same things you are thinking, so she will *not* be surprised by what you are about to say. And everything will still be fine, regardless of what you'll say.

If you want, grab her hands. Ask her if she's uncomfortable with you holding her hand. Look in her eyes. But most importantly, tell her what you feel. How you think it could be beautiful to be more than friends. Ask her what she thinks, if she ever felt the same. And if she answers that she'd though of yuo more than a friend too (or if she didn't answer and if she's just smiling at you), just go ahead and give her a little peck on the lips.

Everything else, I'll leave it to you two. It's downhill from now on.

Let me know how it went at swoopyx on snapchat... ;)

Good luck! (Even though this is not about luck, this is about you just being you.)
>>
>>23707633
I swooned just reading that.
>>
>>23707660
Sometimes you just wish you could go back in time. :)
>>
>>23707475
>then give her a kiss on the head or whatever else feels right
? Lmao

>>23707633
i asked her out directly, she said she's excited but it feels weird to go on a date with a friend. i've known her for years so we're great friends, it's just i've never converted a friendship into a relationship before so im really anxious on how to proceed. plan is to watch movie, talk, hold hands a little if i can sneak it in, and go bowling, then go for a walk and give her a peck at the end
>>
>>23707978
a kiss in the head isn't a bad idea. If you hold her hand during the movie and she's good with it, at some point you put your arm around her, but give a gentle nudge to pull her into leaning against your arm/shoulder. I suggest a bit of subtlety though, not just grabbing her and jamming her into your body. If she seems ok with that then you just turn your head a bit and kiss her forehead or even her hair (sounds weird yes but it's actually not a bad move). It shows her that you appreciate her being there with you.

Then cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag. You know what I mean.
>>
>>23708042
>Then cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag. You know what I mean.
I'm swooning again.
>>
>>23708042
this, try to put your arm around her, and pull her closer, if you fuck up just laugh about it and enjoy the movie lmao. maybe you can get to hold her hand while you walk so "she dont get lost" kek
>>
>>23708207
oh yeah and if she's okay with it, go for a kiss or some shit just gentely rotate her face and kiss her. then again if you fuck up there just take it easy and enjoy the fucking movie lmao or maybe just get the fuck outta there if it's too awkward
>>
>>23708042
>>23707978

I am a femanon and can confirm that a kiss on the forehead, top of the head is amazing. It gives me the same warm fuzzies as when a guy introduces me as "my girl". It's affectionate and respectful without being overtly sexual.
>>
>>23708808
ill try it if the moment feels right but idk about on first date
>>
If your best friend is a girl then you should ask her to cuck you after she pegs you

The fuck kind of faggot is best friends with a girl
>>
>>23708219
>maybe just get the fuck outta there if it's too awkward
Smoke bombs should be up there with condoms and mad money for things everyone brings on dates.
>>
>>23708042
that last bit, kek

I'm also going on a first date soon and I'm really glad this thread was created. Good job, OP.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.