[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daddy/little thread! age/sex/location: about me: what i am looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 60

File: ddlg.jpg (183KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
ddlg.jpg
183KB, 640x526px
daddy/little thread!

age/sex/location:
about me:
what i am looking for:
>>
>>23706499
20/m/Virginia
About me: I'm a tall hairy well built daddy who prefers to be sweet but has a mean streak when orders aren't obeyed
Looking for: a younger little girl to hang out with over skype and potentially meet up with if things go well.
>>
26/m/Canada

Kik wtbgf

Looking to chat, maybe have some fun. When you add me tell me a little bit about yourself and I will do the same in return.
>>
File: Grizzlybear55.jpg (171KB, 1134x753px) Image search: [Google]
Grizzlybear55.jpg
171KB, 1134x753px
>age/sex/location:
28/m/Europe

>about me:
I'm a gentle daddy who generally likes voice calls and helping others feel good about themselves. I'm 6' , in case it matters.

>what i am looking for:
A girl to talk to, and get to know her better. A girl that needs guidance and someone to help her improve her confidence.

>contact:
>>
little/pet/toy
no pics, sent or recieved
online, casual
rp, sextng, venting, escaping
> kik hishole
>>
>>23706499
also, the girl in the pic looks like a girl called Aimee
>>
age/sex/location: 19/F/UK

about me: I'm a spaghetti monster, I'm awkward and shy until I get to know people. I've been a little since I was 15 and I'm still learning and developing. I have many kinks but I'll like my top 5. Biting, ddlg, fingering, public play and choking. I don't really look like a little, but I have a secret love for pink and plushies, just I also have tattoos and piercings and blaze it ehe.

what i am looking for: A loving and caring daddy with a great sense of humor, who will smoke up with me. Is confident enough to make the first move, like at a restaurant or just watching a movie. I'd love a daddy with tattoos as well, but this is reality unfortunately. Also neck kisses, pet names and general cutesy bullshit is awesome from a daddy <3

>>
>>23707055
Whereabouts in UK? I'm 26 m, in the northwest.
>>
>>23707072
South, sorry
>>
>>23707055
Kik please? I'm a southerner too
>>
>>23707142
im in south
>>
>>23707055
Why do you think you "don't look like a little"?
>>
>>23707147
I don't have kik, sorry
>>23707149
Cool
>>
File: 2.jpg (250KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
250KB, 800x450px
https://fidbri.tumblr.com/

^little dedicated tumblr. I post personal content

age/sex/location: 23/f/midwest
about me: in 5'0, right at 100lbs. The little/daddy relationship appeals to me in both sexual/non sexual ways. I can chat you up about it on skype or kik
what i am looking for: roleplay, picture exchange, gifting, chats

I'll be bust in the next few days because of the end of school. Forgive slow replies because of that
>>
File: WIN_20160322_16_03_36_Pro.jpg (52KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160322_16_03_36_Pro.jpg
52KB, 800x449px
>>23707252
another picture for you
>>
18/f/NZ

I'm kind of new to the whole ddlg thing. I want a daddy who will fawn over me and tell me I'm pretty and look after me. I'm not looking for anything immediately sexual. That doesn't mean pretend to be nice for an hour then ask for nudes. I don't send naked pictures period.

That kinda had what I'm looking for too.. But I want a daddy who can steer the conversation and doesn't tell me to ask him things. If you wanna get to know me you gotta ask cause I'm shy.

Kik is baylittlelee
>>
>>23707255
Damn I just became addicted to your tumblr, you cute little girl.
>>
>>23707252
Kik-gopo1234
>>
19/ female / USA

about me: I'm an average size girl who is hispanic. I'm a little girl who wants a cute and sweet daddy who can be mean. I can be shy and bratty at first, but I'll sweeten up to the right guy. I'm very sarcastic and sometimes a huge mess of attitude so please excuse me. The kinks I enjoy are: choking, biting, public play, ddlg, and a ton of rough housing such as slapping and spanking.

Looking for: a cute daddy who's sweet, funny, but also mean at times. Knows when to put me in my place when I'm being a brat too.

>>
>>23707407
Where in the US are you, or do you not care about location?
>>
>>23707421
I don't care about location. I live in the North East.
>>
>>23707426
You're welcome to post some throwaway info to contact you at then, you sound great as long as we can keep the brattiness in check.
>>
>>23707055
>>23707407
Add me on Kik, I never played daddy before but I want to try.
>>
>>23707407
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>23707437

my throwaway email is: [email protected]

I hope that's okay.
>>
>>23707450
>>23707453

sorry, no kik.
>>
>>23707468
Would it be okay to email you at the email you posted?
>>
>>23707476
of course! :)
>>
>>23707462
Of course, I took a note. I'll write later when I have time, I'm sure you'll get a bunch of emails soon regardless.
>>
File: WP_20160308_044.jpg (434KB, 916x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160308_044.jpg
434KB, 916x1632px
>>23706499
>age/sex/location:
22/MtF/California
>about me:
Not to brag, but I'm pretty clever. I've made three GoldieBlox kits that recommended parent help all by myself.

I'm quiet, indoorsy, a little fragile but fond of teasing. I enjoy documentaries and board games, and I'm learning to cook. I'm not very good at it, though.

Physically, I'm a bit on the tall side (1.78m) and skinny with wide-ish hips. Attached picture is of my very favorite dress.
>what i am looking for:
An affectionate daddy-type, ideally with a level temperament and within a couple time zones of me. Someone with a quick wit, in at least good enough shape that I don't actively worry about your weight-related health. Starting out online but if we hit it off then I'm open to meeting up in the future.
>contact:
I have Kik and Skype. I'll message you if you reply with yours.
>>
>>23707488
oh I doubt it. but can't wait to hear from you
>>
>>23707450
i'm kenrofl on snapchap
>>
>>23707407
>>23707407

skype?
>>
>>23707553
yours?
>>
>>23707556
james.matthews83

(im 21)
>>
>>23707556
>>23707556

I'm >>23706939
>>
>>23707523
Kik me: hamkoche
>>
File: WP_20160206_076.jpg (330KB, 916x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160206_076.jpg
330KB, 916x1632px
Why do guys keep disappearing when I introduce them to Mr. Paddles? It's happened twice now.

Is it jealousy?
>>
>>23708077
Maybe it's because you have a bigger cock than they do
>>
>>23708085
Nothing vaguely related to that has ever been discussed even in passing in any conversation I've ever had.
>>
my kik is thechard212

35/m

i'd love to meet mr. paddles
>>
File: snakeboot.jpg (60KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
snakeboot.jpg
60KB, 600x1065px
>Age/sex/location
21.f.us
>About me
Very sweet and submissive, I love talking on Skype and I enjoy the dirty talk/age gap aspect of this the most. I also have a soft spot for this sort of traditional male-female dynamic, I think there's something sexy about making the best home/meal/body possible for a provider to come home to.
>What I am looking for
Someone that wants to spend time together and talk, not just the moan and groan thing. Plus it would be lovely if you weren't married, that's always a weird spot to be put in.
>Contact
Skype is my favorite, but I prefer email first to weed out the shitty replies lol
[email protected]
>>
>>23707523
My kik is natdiv1993 im also a transition mtf please message me :)
>>
>>23708324
I sent you an email :)
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 540x960px
28years
Im curvy, hispanic and I'm looking to chat, exchange sexy pictures and have fun.
I need a sugar daddy, size doensn't matter but I wanna see the package. Impress me or I will just ignore you
Fb: Madeleine Galvez Leonard
>>
>>23707255
>>23707252
Hey can this be a little - little contact thread. Little boys and girls welcome. Looking for Skype play dates

I'll post more pictures tonight too. Fresh ones
>>
>>23707252
This is a fetish I think I need to start to try to get into..

>>23708324
you sound awesome.
Uhm define shitty reply?
>>
>age/sex/location:
21, Male, Midwest USA
>about me:
Im a kind, caring, and nurturing Daddy. Ive been into this lifestyle for quite a few years and have developed and honed my abilities to not only care for and guide a little, but to shape her into the ideal woman that i believe her to be. I like to be funny and to make my littles smile. Also, i like to spoil my littles with gifts from time to time. Anything that would make them happy. My kinks include, bondage, petplay, public play, among other things. To conclude, im a gamer, i watch some anime, and im currently awaiting my shipout date to boot camp for the U.S. Marine Corp.
>what i am looking for:
Im looking for a loyal and faithful little that will take this relationship seriously. Someone who is looking for someone to be there and to help in any way they can. This can be online, IRL, or a mixture of both.
>contact:
Kik: dubbie17
>>
>>23708366
Any other contact
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg
50KB, 800x600px
Risking BTFO status but gonna post.

age/sex/location: 27/M/aus

about me: NEET-ish bottom/cub. Big'n hairy with a thing for exhibition and sound. My major pleasure is cam/mic with a daddy whose watching and controlling my orgasm

What I'm looking for: A gentle daddy type who will enjoy a phone bottom. Pics, other games and the like. Meetups and more are available, if unlikely due to location

kik: spiral.iso
skype: spiral_camwhore (I'm rarely on skype as I live with other NEETS and the freedom to mic is very random)
>>
>age/sex/location:
27/m
>about me:
I'm a DD, builtfat. Not looking for a sugar baby. I like subby girls who like discipline, completely dirty fucked up talk, and corporal punishment followed up with sweetness, lovingness, and kisses. I'm also into BDSM and bondage and shibari a lot else. I have a toy box for those privileged enough.
>what i am looking for:
Someone to just chat with and exchange pics. Get to know. Teach or maybe learn a bit. If you're close then definitely meet.
>contact:
Please leave your and what caught your eye in my post.
>>
>>23707523
I would love to talk with you.
Kik Rhino_666
>>
File: 20160323_120306_569.jpg (529KB, 1032x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160323_120306_569.jpg
529KB, 1032x1920px
>age
>gender
male
>orientation
Pansexual
>location
Sydney, Australia
>age and situation you are looking for
I wanna be the live in, unemployed, obedient, eager to please, boytoy of anyone who can afford it, guys or girls, and who is very horny. I can even do findom if you just want to pay me to help me look pretty and take slutty pictures for you~
>not looking for
I will consider all offers~
>kink?
everything from watersports to vanilla sex, the only thing I won't do is poop play or anything extremely painful, just tell me what your fetish is and I will tell you how much I like the sound of it
>Contact info?
Kik: Namsuomynona
>>
>>23708324
That is a great pic!
>>
File: 1446227844273.png (20KB, 472x280px) Image search: [Google]
1446227844273.png
20KB, 472x280px
>age/sex/location:
28/m/Southern California
>about me:
Chubby nerdy daddy. Homebody who prefers to spend time at home reading or gaming rather than out at the club. I've been told I have a very calm and soothing voice and very much a fun but stern tyep of daddy.
what i am looking for:
Looking for a little to call my own. One who is looking for guidance and love. Someone who wants something serious and not simply wanting to jump from daddy to daddy. Someone who ISNT into diapers but cute girly stuff like pink and mary janes. Nerdy and being into the A E S T H E T I C is a plus
Drop me an email at [email protected]
>>
32 male east coast. Looking for a 18 or 19 year boy or girl to be my little one. I am very affectionate but can also be very stern. Kik me at billybaker121
>>
hello!
im a 21 yo sissy looking to sext occasionally in kik
horny qnd high rn!
kik: Skye Dawnstar
>>
tfw tranny mommy
tfw no little girl to breastfeed

bad feel.
>>
>>23709739
I cant find your kik
>>
>>23707055
I'm in southwest. u wanna talk in email or something?
>>
im a princess
im a brat
not a good slut
20/f
as ive said before
my kik is laurisans
i have prices for pics
>>
35m
Average guy looking for a lg/princess. Very experienced, Caring loving daddy that loves to chat and laugh. But also is strict when needed and will not take a brats shit for very long. ;). I will show you a great time and expect the same from my princess. Ask for my kik if you are interested in a long term daddy.
>>
>20, ftm, USA
>Possibly a little? I've always known that I'm a sub but I think I might be a little boy! I'm also trans, about to start testosterone, no top surgery yet.
>Looking to talk to other littles and mommies/daddies. I'm quite dysphoric about my body so no nudes will be exchanged.
>kik is blue.ciel
>>
File: 1459085003828.jpg (86KB, 845x657px) Image search: [Google]
1459085003828.jpg
86KB, 845x657px
19/f here

I'm dating someone who is around my age and I find it impossible to see him as a daddy because all the previous daddies I had were considerably older than me and also because of other reasons. About 2 weeks ago I spoke to a man from here and we playfully told each other cute things, and that made me notice how much I miss having a daddy. I'm not talking to that person anymore, but I can't stop thinking about our little conversation.

I love bf a lot but damn, I miss having a daddy :<
What do?
>>
20's /M /UK

Interested in talking to others who are either currently in a DD/LG relationship, or have been in one with similar dynamics. I have a collared little, so not looking for a relationship, just to talk.

I want to understand the mindset more of other daddies/littles, and get advice & different viewpoints on certain aspects. Things like structuring, switching headspaces, balancing "normal".

Also interested to hear stories about how you realized it was something you were into/ how you got into your relationship (if you're in one), what aspects are most rewarding from both perspectives,

Preferably want to talk with those who see this is a natural leaning of desire to nurture or be nurtured rather than it being just a kink in the bedroom or only about liking disney.

>>
>>23707055
still here?? South west here
>>
>>23710300
Hi. Kik?
>>
>>23707407
Add me on kik ACEMANFP, And we can talk about it bb. Here is your new daddy
>>
>>23710865
Well if daddy is what you really need then maybe it is time to have daddy back in your life? If the young one doesnt do it for you.
>>
>>23710994

And I bet you're the perfect 'daddy' for her right?
>>
>>23711003
Never said that. Just offering the suggestion she needs to make the choice.
>>
>>23709887
Where you at mama
>>
>>23710994
>>23711018
eh, I appreciate the help but if things were that easy then I wouldn't be needing advice from other people ^^

I love him for real, I can't just go #yolo and throw that away
>>
>>23711045
Fair enough. Well if you wana talk more let me know.
>>
>>23710865
Talk to him. Talk with your BF and explain what it is you want and need. If he is not open to it, then ask if he is open to allowing you to have a DD. The best thing you can do is talk about things and be open and honest. :)
GL OP.
>>
File: afeuiw.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
afeuiw.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>23710865
If you're just talking about age.. I get that a younger guy might not have close to the same experience as an older guy or physically might not look the part. But I think restricting yourself to thinking of the definitions as literal and fetishing the younger girl with older guy aspect can limit your experiences

If people started to care so much about superficial realism of daddy and little, the only guys that could be realistic daddies would be in their 40's at least and the only girls that could pull of the little thing would be 18, frankly even 18 is pushing it if you want to be "convincing" but any younger and there's already a word for that. There'd be expiry dates on the littles and restrictions on when daddies can start being a daddy and get taken seriously. You'd end up with a tiny pool of people. That's not even factoring in people who start to say a guy who isn't bulky can't be a daddy or a girl who isn't petite can't be a little.

IMHO A guy in his 20 's can feel "right" wanting to wash his little ones hair with a cup, and read her bedtime stories. To treat her the way he would treat a daughter more than a GF
Just like a woman in her 20's can feel "right" wanting to be tucked in each night and have her hand held when she crosses the road. To see her guy more like a dad than a BF

Neither of them can help their age. The little isn't really little and the daddy isn't really a daddy. it's just a head space. If the little likes to imagine she is 10 years younger than she really is, then the daddy can imagine he is 10 years older than he really is, otherwise it's just an age gap fetish with limited qualifications with who can be seen as legitimate, when IMO there's more to it than that.

maybe you have other reasons behind wanting older guy, maybe it's something specific about the guy you're with now, or the guy you were with before.

Also my POV's biased because my little and I don't have a big age difference. me and her in the pic
>>
File: imsuchabrat.png (233KB, 386x376px) Image search: [Google]
imsuchabrat.png
233KB, 386x376px
>age/sex/location:
18/female/uk

>about me:
very experienced in ddlg
i am a very cute princess, the world revolves around me
i like video games, spooky stories, make up, very occasional drinking
i throw tantrums when i do not get my way

>what i am looking for:
lots of attention (i mean it, i get clingy stupid fast)
picture swapping
frequent voice/cam chat (if i am in the mood we can do some jiggy jiggy)
g i f t s

my skype: addlgthrowaway
>>
>>23711045
Maybe you need to find an older gentleman who can give you the paternal support but is open to your love of your bf.
>>
File: eiojie.jpg (341KB, 3992x2467px) Image search: [Google]
eiojie.jpg
341KB, 3992x2467px
Has anyone else met their daddy or a little from here before? I know there used to be a skype group where people would talk, whatever happened to that?

I met my little (in the pic) from 4chan about 3 years ago. We lived on different continents. so we did the hellish LDR at first. Neither of us knew what ddlg was, but we both fell into the roles naturally. Eventually we met, lived together for a year. and carried on in person. Wasn't expecting much, but it was good.

I realized she was a crazy bitch.., she smashed my shit, threw my phones into a river, given me a black eye, covered my walls with frozen stickers, stole my boxers and shirt to smell, stole some of my hair? for reasons I can't identify, apparently to put inside a teddy and left entirely too many plushies and coloring books taking up space in my place. still miss her little butt though
>>
>>23711256
A firmer hand is required.
>>
any littles attracted to other littles? i fit into this category and i know its rare. little boys or girls tho im a girl myself.
>>
I'm
>>23707055

My kik is BellaMeisiekind
>>
>>23711275
or boys who like to dress as girls. im always more of a dom brat too.
>>
>>23711275
I find littles hot though I'm more of a sub. Two littles playing around while their mommy watches and instructs is a massive turn on for me
>>
>>23707407
whats your kik
>>
>>23711045
>>23711045

If you don't like him, dump him and look for a daddy. But if you like him you shouldn't cheat on him. You wouldn't cheat on your daddy, would you now?
>>
>>23711272
Literally or metaphorically?

in a literal sense she already often gets hand-prints on her ass already when she's bad, it's just not structured spanking like it should be. And lightest of slaps on her face and she cried for ages..don't really wanna be going down that road.

In a metaphorical sense, I'm not afraid to withhold treats or activities for her when she acts up. I've kicked her out and told her to sleep somewhere else when I felt her attitude needed work, kinda equivalent to sending her to her room. she can come back when she's thought about things and realized where she dun goofed. I try and explain things to her that I don't like so they don't happen again (or even somewhat childishly resort to doing the same/similar thing back if necessary) so she learns a lesson.

But I cave in sometimes, and let her get away with too much others. Other times I don't make it clear when she's done something good, it looks like I haven't noticed it. Some of this is just a side effect of spending so much time in close proximity to each other. It can be difficult not to take things for granted, and of course sometimes you deviate from the rules, even ones you've set for yourself.

we don't really have a concrete structure in place so I'm interested in reward/punishment structures in these relationships. formal ones. where the ground-rules are known. I like the idea of a notebook, When she's good she gets a point added, when she's bad one get's knocked off. If she saves up enough good girl point she can trade them for things like a picnic in the park, new clothes or accessories, DS games, or a day out trip. I don't really have much in the way of punishments though. Any ideas?
>>
40 y/o daddy bear looking for a little. U.K. Midlands

Kik - petey67099
>>
File: 1460840852253.jpg (101KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1460840852253.jpg
101KB, 500x387px
>>23711066
Talking is difficult ç.ç everything you said sounds like a good idea in theory but I don't think he would feel very good if I went to him and told him that although I am happy, I am not as happy as I could be. He might be extremely understanding, but that's something nobody would like to hear their partner saying, no?

>>23711172
Welp, we have very different opinions on what makes a good dd/lg relationship (which is cool, ofc. It's not like there are right and wrong ways of having your own feitshes, after all). For me realism is all that matters and cannot be considered superficial at all - otherwise it becomes just roleplay, and make pretend is never as fun than the real thing
Like, your girlfriend does not needs anyone to wash her head with a cup or to read her bed stories and whatnot, she looks super cute with it but she doesn't really needs that pacifier. I think those acts are merely ageplay which can be dd/lg but doesn't necessarily equates to it. I don't want anyone to hand me down fake elementary school homework and have me do it, I want someone who will sit my butt in front of my actual university assignments and not let me watch tv until I'm done with them, someone who, like a dad, will be my n.1 fan and provide a loving and structured environment to help me grow and guide me to be the best person I can - that's what an actual dd/lg relationship is to me, and that's not something most 20 something boys can provide (certainly not my hyperactive super lovable idiot of a boyfriend).

From what I've seen on fetlife, half of the people would agree with your idea of dd/lg while the other half would agree with mine, we both use the term dd/lg but I think we actually have substantially different fetishes.

>>23711233
ye, that would be very nice as long as it didn't feels like cheating

>>23711374
>You wouldn't cheat on your daddy, would you now?
Nop! Never ever
>>
File: IMG_20160428_174450_noexif.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160428_174450_noexif.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>23711675
My last partner I was with for 7 years and she grew up real time from 4 over that period. She was 20 when we met.
The dynamic you are looking for is real and possible but be careful there are a lot of weird mother fuckers.
Bedtime stories, bath time, potty training, tantrums spankings the flu her developing shrimp allergies. It's was a life not a relationship. Even if you do not grow it is a life not play. And in my experience you can not ask someone to do this who is not into it. As play yes but not as a lifestyle. You are 18 there are hundreds of people who will fit you as well as your boyfriend leave him and find something that matches you.
I found my partner for the time being but if you would ever like to chat I'm always happy to help.
Kik:ihaveabelt
>>
>>23711675
Talking about things can be hard, but if you and your BF have a good communication, I am sure it can be doable :)
Whatever you do, hopefully it works out for you, OP!
>>
>>23711828
This is not true 90% of people will freak out of asked to treat a girl like a child for real.
>>
>>23711837
That is not what DDlg is about..
>>
>>23711675
Interesting point of view, I agree that ageplay doesn't have to go synonymously hand in hand with dd/lg and the terms are often used interchangeably, you can totally have a dd/lg relationship without the slightest sign of any of the usual cliched "cutesy" stuff.

personally I think similarly as to what you wrote, the key component, above all in a dd/lg relationship is to provide a nurturing and rewarding foundation for both parties. stuff like binkies, hello kitty, pullups etc are props. Roleplay aid to get in littlespace.

Things like bath-time, or bedtime stories on the other hand are a more than that, it's not necessarily about trying to emulate a specific age as it is about creating a specific state of mind. They aren't necessary either, but they help reinforce an intimate, comforting environment. I think in normal relationships people spend too much time creating a facade, a mask of being totally adult with their shit together, in control 24/7 and wouldn't be comfy enough to let those sort of things happen or ask for guidelines because they're worried about getting judged and because they can't relax with the other person completely even if they have a lot of fun together otherwise.

I try and make sure my little gets her actual homework done. never any pointless fake h/w. because it's the actual h/w that needs to be done! it's not a game, I think that reward structures are innately, well.. rewarding... so I don't have any issues with saying she won't get to go out for sushi unless she does it. I gave her a chromebook only for homework purposes, shut off the internet and only turned it on when she could finish the work. off afterwards- No other internet time allowed! so unless he's the type of guy to have homework himself and you can't take that seriously, or he's too busy playing modern warfare or hanging with his bro's I still maintain I can''t see how a younger guy couldn't also be the one to do that.
>>
>>23707055
Have you got kik
>>
I'm a fairly young guy, only 21, but I really enjoy playing a daddy. I've had fleeting things with a couple of littles over the past year but it tends to not last very long due to various reasons. I'd like a super affectionate little, though one who understands personal space and such. I like a little to be kind of a tease, but to ultimately know her place. I guess if this interests any at all I'll leave some contact info.

21 m UK

kik: crimgoure
>>
23/F/AZ
Love vidya and hanging out with my kitties. Chubby as hell.
Looking for someone just to talk to. Nothing sexual plz.
Kik: alexaxbabyx
>>
>>23707407
>hispanic
I have this fantasy of making you build a wall and threatening you with home detention and a sound spanking if you don't comply / hurry up.
>>
>>23711275
You mean...like sister or brother?
>>
>>23707523
Tresus69
>>
File: WIN_20160322_15_55_17_Pro.jpg (113KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160322_15_55_17_Pro.jpg
113KB, 800x503px
I didn't have the chance to take new pictures

But content bumpu
>>
>>23711275
girls with little personalities are adorable to me.
>>
>>23707562
Still collecting girls I see.
>>
File: b2.jpg (75KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
75KB, 540x960px
>TFW 6'0 and skinny as fuck
>TFW every girl i've been with has thicker arms/legs than I do

It's hard to feel dominant when you're thin/fragile looking. I have a huge huge ageplay/little fetish, but sometimes worry about a girl not feeling dominated cause of my natural body type.

I'd never let a girl know I feel this way, cause telling your girl you're worried she doesn't feel like you're dominant might be the least dominant thing ever, but it's just a thought I felt like getting some input on.

Does it matter to you girls if you're guy is skinny? Like is it more in how they treat you/what they do to you then physically how the look? Honesty answers appreciated.
>>
>>23714036
>you're guy
>then physically how they look
>honesty answers appreciated

wow I need to sleep
>>
19/female/US.
Little/brat.
I'm looking for little friends or possibly even a SFW DD/lg group chat. Not looking for a Daddy.
Yungpiglet
>>
24/m/Kentucky

I'm a laid back, open minded guy with a world of affection to give the right person. I've always thought a little could be the one to adequately absorb everything I want to give, and give such affection back in turn.

I'm a bigger dude, at 5'10 260, so you could feel a little too little next to me :p
>>
>>23714036
Show your dick
>>
>>23714036
i dont care if a guy is skinny as long as he has muscle or at least works out
but it sounds like you've just been with fat girls, especially if that's you in the picture
Also if you don't wanna look so weak then maybe you should grow some pubes
>>
File: trainingbra.jpg (302KB, 1071x1433px) Image search: [Google]
trainingbra.jpg
302KB, 1071x1433px
26/f/Canada

I'm shy and probably too clever for my own good. Can be cheeky, sometimes needs a firm hand (or belt...). I love glittery or satiny things, plushies of ponies (but not really into mlp), tea parties, and occasionally behaving like a tomboy when not feeling girly. Top fav kinks are ddlg, fingering, petplay, spanking/slapping, anything oral--I have a bit of a fixation...

Looking for a daddy for chats, roleplay, gifts, pic exchanges, nonsexual and sexual fun & games, online and off it (if anyone happens to be geographically close by!).

I'll contact those who reply with their kik or email.
>>
>>23715362
Kik: nunya_1987
>>
M/39 Kik is maximusje
>>
M/39 Kik maximusje
>>
>ASL
24/mtf/chicago

>About me:
Bit of a nerd, love to cook and cuddle up,pretty passable
Clever but socially retarded and NEET

>What i am looking for:
a Loving, patient and caring Daddy to help take care and teach me, both when it comes to the relationship and life

>>
>>23715362
I actually managed! M/39, maximusje
>>
>>23715394
add me jms_fox
>>
>>23715362
[email protected]
>>
>>23715362
tenderlovecare1975
>>
>>23707407
Hi...i want to chat with [email protected]
>>
>>23715362
Memeologymaster
>>
>>23715362

Kik: rk250

From Canada too!
>>
File: dadede.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dadede.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>M/20/KY
>Kinda chubby, but I have nice hair and will make you laugh in a good way probably
>Looking for littles who like vidya, cartoons and animoo, and dank memes, Bonus if you like Jojo's bizarre adventure. Fat girls are preferred but I love all shapes sizes and colors, also slender feminine femboys/trans
>Switch for littles or mommies, I worship the booty, love a nice untrimmed bush, and just everything butt
>At first I tell myself I just want lewdness, I liek to stay open to lewdness, but at the end of the day I just want someone who has a lot in common with me to have a nice conversation with, kinda wanna die cause lonely senpai
>Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24
>No paywhores/sugarbabies etc.. Or dudes, or meanies. pls no bully
>>
Kik: doc866976

29 m soldier who is in shape 5'8 looking for a younger female to be my daughter. Chatting/sexting. Nothing serious. I want to make you feel loved appreciated
>>
>>23715362
Kik:doc866976
>>
>>23715362
Unfortunately im not that close to you georgaphically, but i am sure we could have some fun anyway. Nikolajhnm on snap and kik ;)
>>
>age/sex/location:
19/Male/Brazil
>about me:
Engineering student, drum player, really into music, movies, series and concerts.
>what i am looking for:
A girl to dominate me via Kik or Snap and to push me off my limits. I really wanna see how far I can go and what I'm able to do for someone else.
>>
>>23715362
Are you still around? If you're in Ontario I might be interested.
>>
>>23707523
Im in California also
Making a Kik right now will pozt when I have it made
>>
Experienced, attractive and in shape daddy. Personal preference is for petite princesses; no offense or insult intended to others, that's just what I find I appreciate the most.

I'm in my early thirties, and from NYC. If you're nearby, don't be a stranger. Skype is 'thelastprimenumber', and I've Kik as well.
>>
>>23716079

I am in Ontario. : )
>>
30/F
Young boys girls are ok to but probly just in a friendly way
Call/text 4065484190
>>
>age/sex/location:
20/m/california
>about me:
i'm a little for mommies. 5'6". boyish face. i'm really shy/anxious, awkward, and sensitive
>what i am looking for:
A mommy, who doesn't have to be older than me, necessarily. 18 and up, obviously.
>contact:
[spoiler][email protected][/spoiler] Not comfortable posting my skype here, but I'll send it to someone from there.
>>
>>23715362
>26/m/midwest US
Kik:
handin16
>>
>>23717198
Ahhhh idk why the spoiler tags didn't work D:
>>
>>23717113
Hey, do you have somethin other than a phone to contact you with? Like a skype maybe?
>>
>>23715362
kik: marcelog94
>>
19/m/chicago
About me: College kid, study & sleep but no social life. Love one-on-one conversation, hate large crowds.
Looking for: A mommy, hopefully something that can be relationship-ish.
>>
>>23715362
Dabofcoffee
>>
36/Miami very affectionate daddy
>>
23/m/GA (USA)

About Me: 6'1" 185, A Hard working guy (Black if that matters -shrug-), planning on moving out west soon for a really good job. I enjoy being a DD and having a Little. I like the occasional bratiness, if you get too bratty I will put you in check, I have no problems with that. I enjoy giving attention & affection because that's what I desire in return. Experienced in DDLG relationships. I can be a bit of an asshole but not a dick, I have limits lol. Big gamer, I love long non-sexual conversations about whatever, the stars in the sky, the pebbles in the road, it doesn't matter lol. I can be a hornball once I get to know and I gain a real attraction for you, it doesn't take much to get the motor going.

Looking for: A little who enjoys being pampered with attention & affections and maybe after enough time some gifts here and there. Non-sexual/Sexual chat, pic trading, vid chat, & Maybe this can turn into something more but I'm not rushing anything.

>>
m/19/in
want: milf that will send me nudes
>>
File: june520152.jpg (198KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
june520152.jpg
198KB, 1080x720px
age/sex/location:
18/f/us
about me:
i study, sleep, eat repeat
what i am looking for:
sugar daddy to pay for my new textbooks for the upcoming school year
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 543x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 543x770px
19/F/South east

A daddy to buy me cute clothes. And I'll try on whatever you send me, but keep it cute and innocent. Daughter/father.

Iffy about nudes. Idk if I'll be open for that. Don't count on it

I love dressing like a little girl. I also like age play

[email protected]
>>
>>23718424
>>23718656
This thread is cancer, women are so pathetic
>>
>>23718670
Be positive! It'll make it a lot easier to be happy. Love yourself and others. Good luck mate.
>>
23, chubby mostly behaved little, US
looking for older professional men, 29-35.
willing to verify my authenticity, I expect you to as well.
please leave your kik. :)
>>
File: IMG_2268.jpg (93KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2268.jpg
93KB, 1280x1707px
19/f/usa

I'm pretty awkward and shy but I'm also a bit of a sex freak. I just want it all the time. I love being told what to do. I love someone making me feel safe.

I want a daddy that I can talk to about whatever and I can send pictures and videos whenever I want to, and hopefully get some in return. I want someone to buy me cute things and force me to wear them.

email: boredgurl@hotmail
snap: b0redgurl
>>
>>23718705
Added
>>
>>23718705
What city?
>>
34/m/co

kik js303co
>>
To all...
You must post location! Country or, if in the US, then state.
>>
>>23715945
Currently deployed
>>
come here for the first time in ages, happy i'm happy i can find littles irl or else where on the internet. this place is a shit pit
>>
File: 4L_fxo1ygZZ.jpg (156KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fxo1ygZZ.jpg
156KB, 1024x576px
21/male/Italy

I discovered about daddies and little girls recently. I have always been the "dommy" type and I quickly looked for dd/lg relationships out of curiosity. I have been a daddy for three different girls now, but right now I am no longer in contact with any of them. I am always looking for new girls either to play a little or simply to share experiences.

email: [email protected]
skype and Kik: rains43
>>
Hello, 20 y/o experienced daddy, I recently lost my little. I'm located in Wisconsin. Please message me on Kik at Youratoaster
>>
29/Male/California.

I'm an experienced Daddy and love to shower attention upon my little. I'm a bit rugged and outdoorsy.
kik: pneumothoraxic
>>
>>23718696
Kik: ihaveabelt
>>
>>23718689
He's got a point paywhores have their own thread.
>>
>asl
30/m/Europe

I'm a dominant man looking for a 24/7 DDLG relationship. I would take care of you completely. You wouldn't have to work ever again in your life. I'd like to own in return. I'll control your entire life.
I'm into many aspects of BDSM, and I only have a few limits, but I'm willing to respect yours.
I want this to be a RL thing, you must be willing to move to my country, I'll cover all the expenses.

>>
22/f/uk
Idgaf where you live as long as you've got good convo going.

I like older guys (27-45) who will treat me my age :)
I like being listened to and given advice and being taught many things ;)
Skype is eggsandbacon4
>>
>>23718696
Bumping still lurking
>>
File: FD.jpg (18KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
FD.jpg
18KB, 337x450px
25/M/Michigan

I'm a Daddy-- looking for a bright, inquisitive, and cute little girl that loves pleasing her Daddy and being cared for by Daddy.

I am independent, academic, and open-minded. I will provide emotionally & physically for the right little girl. I do have a bit of sadistic streak-- after all Daddy gets to do what he sees fit with his little one-- but ultimately deep down I love protecting and holding my little girl-- even through the tough & rough & scary bits of life.

I love seeing my little girl grow and succeed in life, while also letting her be vulnerable with me. If this sounds like you get in contact with me little one.
kik: umichguy
>>
>>23720150
Where do you find them? Or where should littles be going to find good Doms?
>>
41/girls only, please. Chubby, skinny, all colors and shapes welcome! Kik necr0tic
>>
>>23723496
Where are you?
>>
>>23715362
[email protected]

36, have a father figure not a dad bod
>>
>>23718384
:) hiya I added you on SC
>>
I'm your age, but all three of my previous lg's only date wayyy older guys now...apparently I'm weirdly old? Something about my eyes or mannerisms or something.
>>
>>23715362
[email protected] or snapchat mrbiglolrus
>>
>>23714036
Don't worry about it mate, I'm really fucking young looking, hella bad baby face, but in the heat of the moment it all gets forgotten. It's all about attitude, confidence and acting, its the role that normally gets them going.
>>
>>23715362
Zeonic
>>
File: 3F1AxZ4.jpg (93KB, 749x813px) Image search: [Google]
3F1AxZ4.jpg
93KB, 749x813px
18/m/southeastern US/heterosexual
>about me:
i'm a gamer, musician, and overall dork.
>what i am looking for:
my current girlfriend isn't into ddlg so i'm looking for someone i can talk to and explore the ddlg dynamic with. this (mostly) isn't sexual (i have plenty of sex with my girlfriend already), i basically just want a little to roleplay me taking care of them and stuff. i like littles of all ages and sizes. snuggles mandatory.
>contact info
hit me up at [email protected] and we'll take it from there. if you want my skype or kik, email me first.
>>
>>23715362
kik nexo719
>>
>>23715362
Sorry I should've said that I'm in Mississauga Ontario! kik/ Skype nexo719
>>
>>23718696
Kik gtrplyr2282 34m
>>
>>23723390
Online, not going to say. But irl just how i am normally ends up being a daddy time and girls end up liking that from me. If you want someone who's a real daddy, find someone who doesn't really call themselves a daddy, but is someone whos personality is similar to what a daddy is
>>23725745
You went from being 9 yrs old to washed up gay druggie
>>
>>23725745
That pic is cringe af, senpai.
>>
>>23726271
>you
it isnt me familia but ty anyways
>>23726286
i know
>>
>>23715362

Hmm i might need to punish you with my belt and other things if you are too cheeky.. 28/m/Oakville (Canada)

Kik: rancour1987
>>
36 m uk

Kik me
Penfold34uk
>>
>>23726271
>If you want someone who's a real daddy, find someone who doesn't really call themselves a daddy, but is someone whos personality is similar to what a daddy is
I might as well just give up now, then.
>>
>>23726566
Don't give up, a decent daddy is hard to find, and that is for a reason. If you haven't been into it for a while it takes time to figure out what you really want and how to find out if someone is what you're looking for
>>
33/M/US (CO)
Tall, loving, handsome (beard currently), caring, protective, and possessive.
Looking for a little to be all mine, something long term is ideal.
kik is Veyain2
>>
>>23710061
like what price?
>>
File: tumblr_o67or9A1QL1r03ob2o1_1280.jpg (446KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o67or9A1QL1r03ob2o1_1280.jpg
446KB, 720x1280px
23/f/cali

stoner girl looking for stoner daddy

add me on kik jenny.sweets93
>>
Add me on KIK SafoneDaDon, Real nigga looking for a chat
>>
>>23718670
I know and it doesn't help that most of them just want money or attention
>>
>>23726768
>Implying the men willing to pay aren't equally as pathetic
>>
>>23726768

Fyi, girls into this shit ALWAYS want attention. Like all day every day give me attention
>>
>>23726778
they are, but the women who want money and stuff know better and shouldn't take advantage of a lonely guy for money, just like guys shouldn't do that to a lonely girl for sex
>>
>>23726739
Your typical whore in disguise who didn't find the sugar thread
>>
>>23726833
>>23726739
seems like a very dumb catfish anyway
>>
File: hiwtbgf-1.jpg (372KB, 625x877px) Image search: [Google]
hiwtbgf-1.jpg
372KB, 625x877px
>>23715362

I've responded to all the Kiks and getting to the emails now!
>>
>>23727005
I know I'm late, but can I throw my kik in too? It's pfefffer
>>
>>23727005
kik: ethonen
>>
File: trainingbra2.jpg (179KB, 866x1364px) Image search: [Google]
trainingbra2.jpg
179KB, 866x1364px
>>23715362

And that's now all the emails too.
>>
>>23718705
this is basically me except I'm a little girl looking for a mommy ;s
reply with skype and I'll add you
>>
>>23727005
How about another Kik:tossawaykik 36/m us
>>
File: IMG_10V3.jpg (343KB, 1467x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_10V3.jpg
343KB, 1467x1100px
Yesterday my daddy said this: "Don't be scared, I'm not going to leave you all alone."

Today, he said this: "We should stop talking for a while and focus on life. I cannot be around for months talking online. It prevents me from being productive, you don't get the way I work."

We are 3,000 miles away and have severe trust issues because we have both betrayed our loyalty to each other in the past.

I know that money is important but it makes me feel unimportant.

I don't want to be selfish because I want him to make money but I don't want to feel abandoned either.

I thought a daddy existed to love, care, and support their little one. The reason this dynamic exists is because a daddy *wants* to act like a father. A real father wouldn't leave his children.. I told him that both of us will have to make sacrifices. There must be a way to balance, right?

I don't feel like his little any more.

How could he be okay with leaving me alone like this? I'm not strong but he helps me be. He gives me so much motivation and support. He is a wonderful listener and I couldn't ask for a better one.

I feel like the life has been totally sucked out of me. I don't want to live if I cannot live with him.

What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>23727563
kik is daslittlemonkey
>>
>>23727563
Grow up
>>
I'm not super young, I'm 29 though I look younger. I am also female. Are there any older daddies around who are interested in chatting? No sugar daddy stuff just chat and getting to know one another.
>>
>>23727604
I am grown. I have a full-time job making shit money but money nonetheless. I am saving about 95% of my earnings. I take only classes at the same time because I understand that a degree will come in handy. I don't have enough money to be financially independent now but I have made it my goal and I am working on it just as I am working on my education simultaneously. I realise that money equals security and that both my partner and myself need to save up so we know we can settle together OR independently of one other.

I don't see how "grow up" constitutes as appropriate relationship advice. Last time I checked, most significant others don't dip out of their partners life for months at a time or at least think it is acceptable to do so and come back one day down the line like it never happened.
>>
If anyone wants a doting daddy to tell them nice things kik me at TheWalrusManCommeth
>>
>>23727676
online*
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (67KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
67KB, 400x578px
forgot to post a pic earlier.

29/M/California
Daddy

kik: pneumothoraxic
>>
>age/sex/location:
27/M/UT USA
>about me:
I look like a chubby Jake Gyllenhaal with a beard. Just getting back into fitness so you'll often see me walking weird from leg day.
>what i am looking for:
looking for local or semi-local little to spoil and take care of. I just got out of a serious relationship where all I wanted to do was take care of my SO but she didn't understand how to appreciate my love.
>contact:
KIK: treesstars
>>
>>23723627
NY. You?
>>
File: IMG_20160412_152414.jpg (919KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_152414.jpg
919KB, 1920x1080px
This thread has a surprising number of replies. The most recent of the DD/lg threads gave been DOA for the most part. So I guess I'll throw my info out there.

25/m/Illinois, United States.

Would love to find a lg to converse with who is has interests and doesn't necessarily have to be a little all the time (it gets old when I'm trying to hold a conversation). Ideally please be open to being lewd as well. I'd ideally like to find someone equally intellectually as well as sexually engaging.

Kik is TheTeaHermit
>>
>>23727613

Sure, just chat a bit and see if there's anything and if not just some nice conversation, I'm into that.

Skype is dan.the.sixth.man
>>
>>23728169
I like the way you're put together. A handsome wrapped present.
I've oftentimes run into guys who will be wearing a sloppy tshirt in photos, or jump to completely shirtless.

More people should take the example of men like you.

I also like that bottle shrine you've got going. If you weren't on the opposite end of the country, I'd definitely hit you up.
>>
>>23728258
I always intend to fill them up with something, kind of make it like a little alchemy thing. But can never think of what to put in them.
>>
>>23727613
I am always up for a chat

Feel free to kik me at Trewolfe
>>
>>23727613
i'd enjoy some chat, sure.
skype is the.throb
>>
>>23715362
Where in Canada? Kik necr0tic >>23715362
>>
>>23727613
I'm 44/m
Kik: expod13
>>
>>23715362
Kik Trewolfe if you are looking for more
>>
>>23728169
Dayum Daddy! T-T
>>
>>23715362
M/23/Canada. kik: somealgorithms. Very interested.
>>
Daddy looking for a little
19/M/Belize

About Me:
I'm a computer egineering student who loves vidya and anime. Like I said, I'm a student so I can't really offer much on the monetary side, but I can give tons of attention. My favourite hobbies are playing online games and watching anime, as well as writing and playing guitar(I'm not amazing at it). I'm new to the whole daddy thing but I have daddy like qualities I guess. So I'll try to be a good daddy.

What I'm looking for:
A female little who's willing to talk everyday and be pampered. And from time to time , won't mind getting sexual. We can talk about fetishes if we ever reach that point.

Kik: Vlad_Masters80

If you contact me I'll send a pic of myself.
>>
>>23728308

Ontario
>>
21/f/USA

About Me: I'm a bisexual college student looking to become a teacher, I've never been involved in anything like this but I want to give it a try.

What I'm looking for: Anything daddies or mommies or anyone interested, I just want to try this out

>>
>>23728678
>welcome to soc
>>
>>23728659
Hmm. That sounds delightful. Where do you go to school
>>
>>23727161
Hi there, I'm 33/m from Ontario as well. I'm interested in learning more about you, my kik - hank_1983
>>
>>23718705
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>23708077
I'm sure you are right. I'm jealous
>>
>>23707523
Kik?
>>
>>23727563
Becasue you where dead to him once the lack of loyalty happened , a dad can act as another kids dad ,but a kid can't be a son or daughter to anyone else....just using your own logic, you're a fucking messed up daddy issues girl , do what all of them do re live their sexual assault by doing porn
>>
>>23728263
Maybe water with food colouring? Or one of those cute little plant terrariums?
>>
25 yo daddy here. 6'1" 180#

I have online and real life experience w dd/lg. I'm into longterm role play. I'm willing to monetarily support a lg depending on locafion. East coast us here. Girls with choker necklaces and skirts are my favorite

My kik is dubtownremix. Pic related
>>
>>23727161
feel free to add: davidornstein
>>
>>23727563
don't take it so hard. relationships shouldn't be too clingy. i'm sure it's good that you draw strength from each other yada yada, but sometimes people need to give these online relationships a rest and focus on their own shit. he'll be back, try not to overdo it though
>>
So you basically need to be ripped as fuck if you're a guy who's into this huh
>>
>>23727563
If you were unfaithful online is likely not enough look for someone IRL.
>>
>>23730744
Not at all. But you shouldn't expect a little to want be with a Daddy who she isn't attracted to, same as with any vanilla relationship.
>>
>>23730744
myself i prefer tall beefy guys with bellies
>>
>>23730744
I look like George costanza. No trouble finding littles. it is 90% attitude and confidence.
>>
>>23730887
>George costanza
= has the dad look.
>>
>age/sex/location:
22/F
>about me:
First to be upfront: I'm short and fat. I run every day, gotta get that perfect summer body in a billion years.

I get embarrassed easily and I'm very awkward. I require a lot of patience, but I think I'm worth it, maybe. I like to read and play video games. Am a super dork.

I love to be told stories. I'm not much of a princess and I don't like pink. I much prefer to be the super cool knight that kicks a lot of butt.
>what i am looking for:
Pretty new to this. I don't know what I'm looking for but a guide would be nice. Keep me on track and stuff. Someone to watch movies with and do audio calls on skype with me.

I like hairy men. I don't care about age at all. 18-100 it's okay.
>contact:
SpookyOverlord
>>
>>23730936
Where are you from? You sound qt
>>
>>23727161

Kik sonneueberwien
>>
>>23730929
Exactly that guy was saying he had to be cut and ripped I think that is slightly less true for daddies than it is in vanilla relationships
>>
>>23727161
If you are still here. Kik is jacklfrost
>>
Hi I am a 32 yo male in Pennsylvania looking for a little one to talk too. I like to make people feel good about themselves and love to build self esteem. I like being sweet and kind in both words and action. My kik is billybaker121.
>>
>>23730929
Someone hard just started a thread with a picture of George.
>>
>>23730853
If you like beefy daddy's we should talk.
Kik Rhino_666.
>>
File: tumblr_nxfxax0Oli1u8mm8vo1_1280.jpg (58KB, 663x535px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxfxax0Oli1u8mm8vo1_1280.jpg
58KB, 663x535px
god
I have this elaborate fantasy of a live-in virgin little
I wouldn't even want to actually fuck her just sort of alternate between actual fatherly shit, master and boss
convert one of the rooms of the house into a photo studio and take nude pictures to sell to those defloration fetish sites
help her with school (college) if she's going, wash her in the bath, read before bed and all that father stuff
cook me dinner in panties and heels, serve me and stand with arms behind your back while I eat. rubbing her naked belly.
constant brutal spankings not as a sexual thing but because I actually expect good behavior, good choices, good grades. I mean it's sexy to me but in her head I want her to feel like a little girl who knows she's been bad. not consciously throwing tantrums because she wants a spanking. But like, molding her. sit with your legs crossed, don't make scenes in public, good grades, never talk to boys, all that daddy's princess stuff.
keep her virgin though. if she gets horny tie her up and beat her pussy with my belt till it passes. make her show her hymen all the time.

I know how creepy and ridiculous this all is. Sometimes I lurk these threads to fap
>>
>>23706499
20/male/Tennessee
I'm a proud daddy. Have an adorable kitten for 2 years and 8 months. We're looking for a third.
Looking for a female to flirt and chat and. Make friends with.
Kik is ChiefArdy
>>
kik : carlitohawke
>>
>>23730887
but the question is....do you get shrinkage
*seinfeld music plays*

also where the floriduh daddies at
>>
>>23711191

Sounds interesting but, does the guy need to be really experienced in DDLG? I've done a few LDR's with it but they didn't last long. Is location important as well?
>>
>>23727870
spoiler alert : extremely manipulative, verbally abusive, alcoholic, and unfaithful "daddy"
what every girl dreams of amirite
>>
>>23732048
m40+
kik ica rus.7
>>
m/33/NJ

about me: bit of a teddy bear looking for a more nurturing kind of relationship. a transmission of kindness and wisdom, in a manner of speaking.
looking for: someone to chat with share interesting trivia and non-trivia with on skype. i prefer someone with a bit of the exhibitionist to them.
>>
>>23732048
I'm 36 in Miami where are you angel?
>>
>>23732592
forgot to mention, i'm looking for young women only (18-30)
>>
>>23732609
I'm not in miami
is it nice there

ps I'm just looking for friends
>>
>>23732691
its nice if you like niggers and spics...thats cool we can be friends...you have kik or snapchat?
>>
>>23732774
>niggers
>spics
so where do you keep your confederate flag collection
>>
>>23733388
on my pickup truck
>>
>>23733513
so what's it like being part of the underground KKK scene in florida
I hear it's really booming
>>
>>23731865
This is so hot , makes me wish i was a virgin
>>
>>23733592
>underground
Only if there's a sink hole
>>
>>23733592
just waiting for trump to get elected we're gonna have a huge party
>>
>>23707055
could i get your kik please?
>>
>>23718696
Nunya_1987
>>
>>23732048

Miami here, I like bunnies.
>>
tfw some in this thread legit doesn't know the difference between dd/lg and sugardaddy
>>
>>23734054
HAH
badumtsss.jpg

>>23734167
invite me to that crossburning dawg

>>23734779
how did you know
PS I don't use kik. only snap
>>
>>23707252
Jamie4657 on kik
Hit me up and we'll work serving out ;)
>>
>>23734867
what's your snap? and where in Florida you at?
>>
>>23715362
Kik kawaiguy3
>>
>>23727161
in case you're still on the look Kik: louie0232
>>
>>23706499
>>23706499
asl:
>18/ Male/ uk(bradford)

about me:
>6'1 tall
>leanly-fit
>fairly-tanned
>black hair, cryptic eyes
>mesomorphic physique
>about 7.5 inches

what i am looking for:
>people to talk about the fetish/kink
>also role-plays if necessary
>some one with a light bdsm fetish

>kik: conash32
>>
>age/sex/location
19/f/uk
>about me
im 100% submissive and like to colour in !! my favourite colour is pink and i have a huge collection of stuffies! im very loving and love to help others <3 (im also a bit of an exhibitionist when im allowed to be)
>what i am looking for
NOT LOOKING FOR A DADDY. NOT LOOKING FOR PIC SWAPPING (unless we become good friends)
im more so looking for DD/LG friends, specifically sub/little friends but Daddy and Mommy doms can contact me seeking friendship too!
>contact
reply with yours if interested!
>>
>>23715362
krux94 if still adding
>>
Guck_en
>>
>>23735156
Hey, you sound cute
if you want to add a daddy you can add pfefffer
>>
>>23735156
Sure. Kik is JeezyChrizzy.
I don't have a pic on my profile but I will send you one when we talk. I am also extremely dom.
>>
>>23735156
john.davis1. i'd love to be your friend!
>>
>>23735002

It is a truth universally acknowledged that chatting with girls is improved 100% if you actually bother to activate the messaging software.
>>
>>23735186
are you her or did you just check out his kik
>>
>>23730936
do you have a skype?
>>
File: training.jpg (231KB, 1002x1318px) Image search: [Google]
training.jpg
231KB, 1002x1318px
>>23735197

I'm her.
>>
>>23735245
then feel free to add john.davis1
>>
File: Hold Kæft.jpg (30KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hold Kæft.jpg
30KB, 720x540px
>>23735245
skype me.
>>
>>23715362
john.davis1
>>
>age/sex/location:
30/m &25/f/ New Hampshire

>about us:
we're a couple who doesn't get to do this kinda thing often. He's more into diapers, she's more into ageplay (but wears for him to please). We both like cute things and stuffed animals cover the bed.

>what we're looking for:
other couples ideally or gals that want to talk about makeup, hair, and little stuff. We're not that consistent enough to be part of a clique and go to muches so this is a decent alternative (also she gets creeped out since there's not many women at these meetups)

>contact:
Kik: concidered
>>
>>23726739
Jenny i love you
>>
>>23708077
Probably a mix of jealousy and immaturity I reckon.
>>
>>23735245
>>23715362
kik me: whereIsMyKitten
>>
>>23715362
Jamie4657 kik me, I look forward to chatting with you.
>>
43 year old man in the Midwest US

I'm a Daddy & Master, that's been into bdsm and many other kinks. Mainly looking to chat with others and get to know people that share similar interests.

kik: WickedDomDaddy
>>
>>23728659
Gonna hit you up on Kik :)
>>
>>23730936
Is that a Kik contact?
>>
>>23707055
20 male, bounces in london and south east + occationally goes further west along the southern coast
skype [email protected]
>>
>>23734867
>>23734779

I always recognize your little "voice" :)

I saw you were "uninstalling kikkk", i'll miss seeing your profile pics.
>>
>>23734951
I'm not gonna post it, but feel free to post yers
also gulf side

>>23735750
who dis
>>
>>23735834
fl.anon22
>>
>>23707252
skyple
jk4qu812
>>
>>23732048
Tons. I am a grower. 2.5 turns to 7.5 inches
>>
>>23715362
jk4qu812 skype
>>
>>23735981
7.5 miles? wowza
>>
>>23715362
kik: gopo1234
>>
>>23735981
>>23736038
dammit i just realized you expicitly said inches
im not funny but i tried
>>
>>23736150
Moops.
>>
35 m
looking for a younger girl
kik - captain.cooter
>>
File: 2016-05-04 17.20.37.png (862KB, 1433x1595px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-04 17.20.37.png
862KB, 1433x1595px
>>23736242
no soup for me amirite
*has seen every episode of Seinfeld* B-)
>but what littles like Seinfeld
would it help my cause if I wear pink every day

i need a nap

older gents pls add my snap if you're nice and wanna a lil buddy and maybe live in florida
not looking for anything romantic or sexual!!
we can talk about seinfeld
>>
18/ germany/ str8 dl
My fetish: Diaper, pee panties
My kik : 98natsu
>>
>>23707523
22/m/california

kik: drosea156
>>
>>23736551
ps. david attenborough is my homie
>>
>>23735245
>>23727161
>>23727005
>>23715362

If you're still looking my kik is Alex14516
My Skype is alex1415162
And email is [email protected]
>>
>>23735245
pyrothane, feel free to add
>>
>>23707523
Kik: sfproj
>>
M/21/CT
I'm a college student with a horny mind and a big dick
I'm looking for someone to be my little girl 18+
Kik:Johnnythunder8
>>
>>23715394
add me on kik?

ScarletDevils
>>
>>23735750
>>23735834

kik is Alfre*****
>>
File: image.png (191KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>23737268
but like
we are not on good terms...
do you even remember that?
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 747x1160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 747x1160px
age/sex/location: 25 m TN

about me: I'm a Biology graduate student who's also into vidya, movies, music, comics, reading, and writing, as well as other stuff.

what i am looking for: A little who is obedient, honest, and respectful; she must do as she is told. It'd also be nice if she's interested in a sexual aspect of DDlg in addition to the nonsexual relationship.

Pic is me
>>
18/m/Cali

A slim gay slut looking for a daddy/master

Kik:DinoOfTheCrazy
>>
>>23737332

ok.....

I still don't know why you turned on me, but I still have fond memories, just ignore my snapchat I don't know how to withdraw it.
>>
>>23715362
If your still looking to talk I'd love to chat X

_vox_populi_
>>
File: 00D.png (328KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
00D.png
328KB, 540x960px
-Daddy

age/sex/location: 27/m/ SE Michigan
about me: Good-looking, but I've been single for a while now; I'm not into 1-night stands as it takes away from the dominance aspect.
what i am looking for: I'd LOVE to trade a young girls long-term sexual submission for virtually-guarenteed success in life in the form of intellect and life experience! Preferably a virgin.

>>
18/female/US
I lost my virginity to a guy I met here. I'd like to find people to talk to or get advice from is all.
Skype is Cannoteven
>>
File: 1403067341649.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1403067341649.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
>>23737772
>I lost my virginity to a guy I met here
Lol, I lost mine to a hooker when I was 18. $150. elderly hispanic woman. No regrets...
>>
Seeking rough daddy
Kik:the_teenagedude
No niggers
>>
21/M/IL

I'm a 6'3" slightly overweight guy. I'm pretty caring, nice, and quiet guy but I do have a mean side when necessary.

I'm looking for a sensitive caring girl who likes to hang out and stay in instead of partying.

Kik: ii_fonzie_ii
>>
>>23733633
lol really
>>
>>23737772

Was it a positive experience?
>>
>>23738487
I came from a heavily christian family and it interfered with my own religious values. I feel like I am too invested in him now that he's taken my virginity and i'm not sure if we're on the same mindset concerning the relationship.
The act itself was fun though.
>>
> tfw no cute 40+ daddies in the US

:/
>>
>>23738691

I don't think grown men are going for 'cute'
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-02-26-18.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-02-26-18.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>23737650
i got bored and did the test and i just felt like sharing
feels kinda inaccurate on some stuff but whateva

>>23737772
me too
i wuv him
>>
>>23737376
hii, you have kik?
>>
>>23737537

Dont take it to heart, ur not the only one, shes kinda messed up, not her fault.
>>
>>23739545
>throwing insults at me when you don't even know what happened
I recommend leaving the DDlg thread and growing up before you become responsibly for a little. If you're so immature that you resort to insulting, presumably, a complete stranger online, chances are you won't be able to handle a relationship. Bye Felicia.
>>
age/sex/location:
22/mtf/asia

about me:
never had a ddlg relationship before and are really curious about it.wanted to explore it.

what i am looking for:
looking for a 101 crash course. i just want to know more and chat about it.

kik:yaitsmeduh
>>
>>23739573

Whose Felicia
you..me?? am confuse!! thot you were Victoria

and u wuv the guy that took your vrginity? really?? wasnt it like date raep kinda?
>>
Shitty recent photo.

Daddy
Australian.

I basically just love caring for people so ddlg is my jam

Kik: xaunaught
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-06-32-25.png (318KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-06-32-25.png
318KB, 540x960px
Got these results.
M/32
If you want to contact me kik: canoro
Only girls
>>
>>23737954

$150 !!

where you live? you get 3 for that price here :)
>>
File: 20160505_114908.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160505_114908.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
21/F

I've always fantasized abt being a good little girl, taking care of daddy when hes tired from work, cooking for him, cleaning his clothes, waking him up with breakfast on the weekends.
i always picture that he so smart and loves to teach me things & make things with me.
When im good he would be soft and loving and make me feel good and when im bad he would treat me like a slut.

>>
>>23740397
That sounds like a great good little girl! I wish I had kik. You will make a daddy very happy :)
>>
>>23740397
Where do you live?
>>
>>23740397
That's wife material right there. Shit I can't get my lady to cook a damn thing for me
>>
>>23740407
thank you ^_^
>>23740419
canada
>>
>>23740397
Sure why not Kik is rawrmanx
>>
>>23740397
You sound fun

Kik trewolfe
>>
>>23740451
Forgot to mention that i have finals right now so i dont have much time to chat but i'll add by the end of the week
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
All these 'daddies' in their 20s.
>>
>>23740532
nailed it
>>
Kik: Jeffenstrated

Sounds ideal
>>
>>23740491
Ontario? Only looking for people I can meet eventually.
>>
>>23740532
I'm in my 30s 8-)
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
I already have a daddy in real life but Im always up for conversations with daddy's (:

Kik: cuteasanewbutton

Kik me!
>>
Hi so I've now met a few wonderful girls online or irl and I'm not very imaginative as a daddy roleplay. Is there anyone that would like to help me with bettering myself? I would also like it if the people here might have any text files or similar of ddlg conversations to share?

My contact info:
Kik: MirreMicke
>>
23 M looking for a little to call my own.
Kik is MasahiroNamikaze
>>
I've never really tried ddlg, but I love the idea of it, pacifiers, teddies, bed time stories, being bathed. I'm submissive and have been for ages and I've had a handful of Doms, but never a daddy :c

I'm 19/F and 5'2" I'm a little chubby, but I'm good for cuddles and I'm really soft like a little princess should be ^_^ I sleep with my teddies every night and wear huge clothes to feel as small as possible!

I'm exploring right now so I don't know what I'm looking for in a Daddy, other than a nice one, I don't like smelly heads :c

If you're interested, I'd love it if you could post a little about yourself and contact?~ <3
>>
>>23741167
Well, where are you located Hun?
>>
>>23715362
carballeira
>>
File: IMG_20120625_171257_noexif.jpg (917KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120625_171257_noexif.jpg
917KB, 1920x2560px
>>23741167
37 m CA
Last little girl was with me for 7 years. I enjoy all the care taking and attention involved in the lifestyle. I prefer discipline is tied to your life goals and ambitions so it is not frivolous. Bedtime is my favorite time.
I really enjoy chatting and helping people discover and express what they like about the lifestyle even if we are not a match.
Kik: Ihaveabelt
>>
>>23741167
>wear huge clothes to feel as small as possible!
I do this too. I didn't even realize why I liked it so much until later.
I like scrunching up my shoulders and wrapping a big coat around me like a blanket.
>>
>>23741415
Ah yes!! I went out with a guy that was 6'7" I swear I could sleep in some of his jumpers if I curled up small enough.
>>
>>23740397
carloscairos2000
>>
>>23741167

Does DDLG experience matter? I've only had brief experiences with it in some LDR's. It was mostly them calling me Daddy, and i always tried to read them something before they slept. I enjoyed it though.
>>
>>23741167
see:
>>23706939
>>
>>23741429
That's wonderful. When I was younger I had a friend who was 6'8". He hoisted me up to sit on his shoulders once.
It was scary and amazing. I felt so little.

I feel like the sweet zone is 6'2"-6'5". Tall enough to be significantly taller than me, not so tall that people bother them all the time about it.

I'm 5'3" so it's pretty easy to find a guy taller than me.
>>
>>23740491
Okay works with me ttyt
>>
>>23739668
He didn't take my virginity, I was talking about my Daddy right now.
Raping a virgin doesnt mean she's not a virgin. So fuck off.
And thanks for bringing up something personal in thread. What a gem. A+ daddy material. No wonder I stopped talking to you.

>>23741429
>>23741690
omg same here!! im 5"6 and reach just below my daddys shoulders. he's so tall and makes me feel so tiny
>>
>>23741820
if thats not the face of a shit eater i dont know what is
>>
>>23740397
this sounds completely lovely.
kik: the.incubator
>>
File: dd.jpg (62KB, 380x512px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
62KB, 380x512px
38m/USA east coast

Looking for littles that want to impress their new daddy. I'm a caring daddy when my needs are met.

kik owen.cash
>>
>>23740397
Zeonic
>>
This is the worst fetish
>>
>>23708077
Snapchat? 20 M
Ingle.seth
>>
>>23740397
Add me, my kik is Alex14516
>>
>>23740397
Skippymisfits24 please?
>>
>>23740397
kik: louie0232
>>
>>23741797
ANON >I lost my virginity to a guy I met here

YOU >me too

>And thanks for bringing up something personal in thread

>bringing up something personal in thread

>something personal in thread

>something personal

BTW i have my own daddy
>>
>>23740397
kik: somealgorithms. Sign me up on that fantasticness
>>
>>23743842
So bringing up that I was raped and claiming that's how I lost my virginity isn't a shitty thing to do?
I didn't know pointing out I was raped and saying that I'm not a virgin/have met my Daddy on here are equilivent.
Thanks for the ethics lesson.

>BTW i have my own daddy
I know youre some guy who's pissed off at me for not talking to you. You're not very sly.
You can be a bitter and pathetic old man for whatever reason, but I'm actually happy with my life right now. That's more to say than what you've got.

Not quite sure why I came back to only remember how cancerous most people are on here.
>>
>>23744301
MODS
>>
>>23744412
It's more than likely a joke because all of the 20 year olds claiming that they're Daddies.
I laughed.
Calm down.
>>
>>23744422
Reported for grooming.
>>
>>23744432
Shit. Better back up my van and candy...
>>
>>23740397
Be a good little girl and contact daddy now.

kik is chillywillyxxx
>>
>>23707310
if ur interested snapchat : sven689 24 here
>>
>>23707055
Would you be open to getting to know a daddy from Belgium? Once we get to know each other I'd be glad to arrange for travel and accommodation.

M/27 and actually a real dad as well.
>>
So, i'm a 19 year old guy, and no girl wants a Daddy who's younger than themselves. Feels bad.
>>
>>23744720
15yr olds xD
>>
>>23707055
I feel all of what you described applies to me. I'm 30, with tattoos.
so add my kik: richhedlund
>>
Can you be little if you're obese?
>>
>>23745244
Yes. It's a mindset not a physical requirement.
>>
>>23745244
Of course! <3
>>
>>23740397
kik tonyzombie
m/24/midwest
>>
>>23745258
>>23745271
Okay thanks :)
>>
>>23745194
Have you SEEN 15 year olds? No thanks.
Also, I don't really wanna be the little when I go to jail.
>>
>>23745324
>>23745330
Yepp, same in Sweden. If you go below 15 you'll end up being the little in jail =)
>>
>>23715362
peter4224
>>
>>23745330
>>23745334
16 in Norway, where i'm from. I'm sure I could be with a sixteen year old, as long as she isn't... Well, literally a child.
>>
>>23707407
My Kik is:
billtright
You should text me x
>>
>>23745244
Most defiantly. I love my little to be chubby. You should kik me Rhino_666
>>
File: 20160506_155841.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160506_155841.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Me and my lg went to the store today to pick up stuff for fun tonight.
>>
>>23715362
Add me on kik: Mrcoo1panda plz dont be a catfish those pics are hot
>>
>>23735245
Mrcoo1panda
>>
>>23740397
Mrcoo1panda
>>
>>23740397
You sound amazing! nexo719
>>
>>23707407
your kik/skype please ?
>>
>>23736529
Where in Florida?
>>
>>23740397
peter4224
>>
>>23715362
>>23737650

We might be nearby.
>>
>>23706499
Idk if this goes for male littles looking for a daddy but..
Sex: Male (Gay)
About me: I like to play quite a few video games (i play a lot of league of legends) I'm into cross dressing and other things like that. I like to be dominated and I hate making the first move.I really like more muscular guys. I'm quite shy and girly at times too.

What I am looking for: A taller (5'10+) daddy who is older than me but not by too much who has a great sense of humor, can cater to my needs and kinks and will make the first move. Also somebody who is kind and affectionate and likes cuddling , kissing , spooning etc.
>>
f/The Netherlands

I am very upset right now. Is there anyone willing to comfort me right now?

Kik: schatje.ta
>>
>>23747340

I highly doubt that's your kik. Stamp, u mij.
>>
File: cvbmcb.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cvbmcb.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>>23746906
My kik is zeoldcountry
>>
>>23740397
My kik is zeoldcountry
>>
>>23746906

Dang, into your pic and kinks, prob in your age range (23), but I'm 5 7. That a big dealbreaker for you?
>>
>>23747450
Also canada, but eh.
>>
>>23741167
I'm very interested

I have experience with littles c;

Kik is zeoldcountry
>>
>>23746808

Who's we? Where's nearby?
>>
23/m/USA

Looking for a little for texting rp and flirting

Kik: mrwilliser
>>
Any little subs who'd be interested in chatting to a deeply kinky 24/m and 19/f master and slave couple?
>>
>>23748241
I am c;

Kik is zeoldcountry
>>
>>23748411
Should have specified - only interested in female subs
>>
>>23744409

welcum back to 4chan, lol, we bitter old men missed u,
i guess 34 seems old when your only 16 amarite??
>>
M 30 . Kik me. Stranger_ottawa1.let's talk
>>
21 m daddy emo/scene little desired for skype, rp, and possible eventual meetup
>>
>>23747450
Not really but the distance kinda is.. sorry ):
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 400x400px
hello?
>>
>>23740397
I'd treat you like a slut all the time kik: Ninjagoose
>>
34 m uk daddy looking for a little. There do seem to be quite a few very enticing ones on here so lets hope I get some interest.

Likes: shyness, teases (yes, contradictory, I know), flirting, edging, oral, spanking, light bdsm, orgasms, giving a demanding little tease just the right amount of attention, and much more besides.

If you feel you might be the sort of little I might be into, or are looking for a daddy who will give you the attention you deserve, just contact me at any of the following:

email: [email protected] (with a skype linked to this...)
kik: nattb1980
snap: kbm1980

Just be aware that due to real life getting in the way, I might not be able to instantly respond or even be online when you drop me a line.
>>
>>23708366

Some guy trying to get random dick pics sent to a woman on Facebook.
>>
>>23749040
Salvadorstone

Would love to chat
>>
You know there are families where the mother is the breadwinner and the daddy is a stay-at-home just to take care of the kids. Why do I bet girls don't want THAT kind of daddy? hehehe
>>
37 m near San Francisco

Last little was with me for 7 years but has out grown the lifestyle.

I am looking for a live in partner for whom the ddlg dynamic is a full time thing. I enjoy care taking like bathing stories dressing etc. I also enjoy discipline like spankings Anal stretching forced orgasms and public discipline.
It is very important to me that discipline is tied to completion of life goals that we both agree on line grades or career goals or exercise goals.
I am not rich but very comfortable supporting a household of two.

I also love discussing the lifestyle so feel free to hit me up if you just want to chat.

Kik:eyesonthebuckle
Email:eyesonthebuckle@gmail

Shouldn't you go find someplace to come hard right now?
>>
>>23747370
Okay, I'll give you a stamp. Message me asking for one.
>>
>>23748241
Where are you located?
>>
Do sex shops usually carry spanking paddles or do you need to order them online
Also where would you get plaid "schoolgirl" skirts that are not cheap costumes but actually fit for daily wear
>>
>>23752754
Sex shops should have you, yeah.
>>
>>23752754
They do, but they won't have a big selection. If you want better selection and better prices, like all things in life, order online. However they should have some decent stuff, and it's fun shopping for it with the person you're going to use it with.
>>
I'm a 24 year old submissive trans girl little. Short story long my daddy literally pretty woman'd me into his traditional Italian-American family. This is some cute ass yaoi type shit right here yall hmu for my snapchat.
>>
23f. I enjoy exploring power dynamics. Outside of the bedroom especially, actually. Weird sex is kind of a plus to a nice dom boyfriend.

I'm looking for someone who likes to flirt about everything. I love talking. I'll probably bug you to skype with me forever if I like you.

Fetish wise, I'm really into humiliation + impact play + psychological discipline to establish control.

um also I realize that not everyone likes bbw so I'm going to say now that hello im a chubby lady

kik - 110100pet
>>
So I don't supposed there are any mommy's out there eh?
>>
18 M Australia :)

I'm a pretty easy-going guy studying music full time, very into films/history/writing. I've got a ton of kinks to boot, too.

I guess like most i'm just looking for a cute little i can relax with and talk to and just be a daddy for. Nudes and all that aren't really the main thing for me but i'm a pretty kinky/sexual person so i guess naturally if we're both comfortable that kind of thing will happen on its own. I'm also accepting of MTF or trans

My kik is Hekatin24 and i'm happy to talk and send pics as much as you like.
>>
>>23752825
I would love your sc mine is kreeeeg hmu
>>
>>23752718
Socal, you?
>>
26 m california.

I'm mostly just looking to explore this dynamic with a sweet girl online. I have some experience Domming, but not specifically DDLG. I think the girl can be as eager or shy as she wants, experienced or inexperienced is fine, as long as she express her needs so daddy can take care of her or discipline her appropriately.
>>
>>23710865
>What do?

Maybe you and the rest of the attention whoring little cunts in these threats can post a location a bit less vague than the fucking continent. It might improve your odds of actually finding someone other than "lol / I have a vagina / somewhere on this planet"

Now fuck off and play in traffic like a good little girl.
>>
30 m australia

Some no strings attached cam or mic stuff with a younger girl could be cool. We could flirt, you could call me daddy if you wanted, and we could talk about kinks, or just general shit.

>>
Lucybrady18
>>
File: Ce1svTTUUAAV13V.jpg (98KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ce1svTTUUAAV13V.jpg
98KB, 600x900px
little girl - trans (m2f) - nor cal (sf bay)

about me:
I’m a soft sensitive girl. I like romance and dating, and am a girl or proper young lady in public, but in private like to be a lil girl. I’m very witty, sometimes a brat, and have a dominant and submissive side. I sleep with a plush. I love cuddling as well as adventure. I like long walks, deep conversations, and intellectual stuff, I’m a little bit of a geek. I have hardware and coding skills. I like to learn stuff.

what i am looking for:
A loving daddy/big-brother-type, playful, youthful-looking, energetic, intellectual that can initiate and take the lead in public and private, confidence and intelligence are sexy to me. Someone who can treat me like a lady in public, snuggle up with me, but who can take me over his knee in the bedroom. I’m looking for a mentor, someone who cant teach me things and give me guidance. Someone with time for me online and offline. looking for time, gifts and guidance.

>>
File: pr.jpg (725KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
pr.jpg
725KB, 1080x1920px
is this the thread i post in if i just want a nice girl to watch anime or old movies with?
6'2", 200lbs, 22yo
>>
>>23736549
m or f?
>>
>>23710865
Kill yourself you mentally damaged degenerate, I hope your boyfriend cheats on your with your fucking mother.
>>
File: photo_1462580116823.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1462580116823.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>23710865
Do the world a favor and kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

Don't consider betraying someone who cares about you because he doesn't fill the role of a manipulative abuser.
>>
>asl
18/m/CNY
>about me
Bisexual, a little chubby, geek. Willing to fulfill pretty much any sexual fantasy/kink.
>looking for
A daddy to pick me up in the wee hours of the morning (or when I'm available) and do dirty things.
>contact
Ask if you're interested.
>>
>>23756380
I am from CNY. 18/m
I feel like I know who this is lol.
>>
>>23755469
jesus. what happened to you? she didn't even say she was looking to meet up with someone...
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.