[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf doesn't want to fuck me, she doesn't even let me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 300x303px
Gf doesn't want to fuck me, she doesn't even let me touch her. But still she's teasing me a lot.
I don't get much attention from girls. I'm not very attractive, maybe average or little less. Don't get any rates here. At least I'm happy with my job.

Have a good day fuckers!
>>
Post a pic of ur gf
>>
>>23695825
Classic 4chan
>>
C'mon bruh. She doesn't have to b naked or anything. I just want to see with what ur wiring with
>>
>>23695853
Working
>>
>>23695855
You know that's not gonna happen.
>>
you need to give more information on the situation up until this point than that if you want advice.

was your sex life good before this? around when do you think she started to lose interest in sex with you?

what kind of teasing is she doing and what are her usual excuses when she says she doesn't want to have sex?

it could be that you're either really bad at sex or aren't initiating in a way that's getting her turned on/making things fun and sex is turning into a chore. if she's teasing might want some kind of spark reignited in the relationship and wants you to give her a lot of teasing in return and foreplay.
>>
>>23695988
The sex life was very good at first. We did it all the time, several times a day. But the years passed and now it's a long time between times. Maybe once a month sometimes more sometimes less.

The teasing she's doing is touching my body and specially my genitals. But never til I cum. But when I want to get her going because she made me horny she's not letting me. I know exactly what she likes. But it's like she doesn't want to become horny.
She once said "stop, that's making me horny".
Foreplay is what I do best. I always pleasure her just how she wants to, she's always really wet and all over me when we get it going even though she's not into giving head anymore, that's been a while...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.