[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: people who have penectomy fantasies? girls who like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 163.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
163.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
ITT: people who have penectomy fantasies?
girls who like it are also welcome!
>>
>>23640079
>CRINGE
>>
>>23640096
you know nothing jon snow
>>
>>23640098
>DOUBLE CRINGE
>>
sometimes I'll be blowing my boyfriend and I'll get this huge urge to bite down as hard as I can and rip his dick off
>>
>>23640113
hmm you're into sexual violence then
good to know but not what i'm interested in
>>
>>23640113
10/10
>>
>>23640079
what about a circumcision fantasy?
>>
>>23640224
whatever is sexy about getting circumcised?
>>
>>23640246
they look way better dude
>>
>>23640246
The control, the domination. Stripping away the protective covering from the head and forcing the most beautiful and sensitive part of the penis to be permanently exposed, always visible, always ready to be stimulated, never able to hide away from even the gentle rubbing of soft underwear fabric. Pulling the shaft skin tight so becomes taut and immobile upon erection, straining slightly with each throb of the engorged head. Forcing a new method of masturbation to be learnt, the whole penis glistening slick with lube, and long intimate hand strokes up and down the entire shaft stimulating what remains of the frenulum and massaging directly the sensitive head. That perfectly streamlined silhouette, standing proud, begging to be sucked on like a lollipop. Irreversibly altering what nature created and forever externalising what once was hidden away.
>>
File: pic10.jpg (150KB, 845x820px) Image search: [Google]
pic10.jpg
150KB, 845x820px
>>23640339
maybe, but nothing tops giving your dick avay
>>
>>23640339
lmao if you think circumcised cocks are more sensitive then you're just wrong
>>
>>23640113
Thank God I'm not the only one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.