[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am honestly wondering something. I find myself to be unattractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Snapshot_20160407_2.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160407_2.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
I am honestly wondering something.

I find myself to be unattractive
Other people find me to be unattractive.

What I don't get is, What about me makes me that way? I look in the mirror and I see a very bland face, But what specific characteristic screams, okay this dude is ugly?
>>
Try growing your hair out more?
>>
>>23605688
How old are you, first off?
>>
>>23605698
I swear to god, I'm 19 years old. I'm also a guy btw
>>
>>23605699
You seriously look like you're 15 or 16. Grow out your hair/facial hair and see how that works for you.
>>
>>23605704
My facial hair grows in like this: Sideburns, Neckbeard, and chin. Not a particularly attractive look in my opinion. My hair used to be long, but people told me to cut that rats nest off my skull. They asked if I was tired of looking like an asshole.
>>
1: grow out hair
2: take better pictures
Try having the phone pointing a little down at your face
>>
>>23605714
My camera was pointed precise center of my face, I will be growing out my hair.
>>
>>23605708
You dont have to have it down to your shoulders, just a few inches and even a little scruff will help. try taking photos from above you.
>>
Do you tweeze your eyebrows or something? They look too defined or something.
>>
>>23605731
Can you tell me the negatives about myself face wise, like bone structure wise things like that?
>>
>>23605735
Nope, thats just how they grow, I shave the middle to get rid of my unibrow though.
>>
I'd just say work on the aesthetics, and how you carry yourself. Smile, walk with a straight back, ect.
>>
>>23605766
Like I mean, Of course I smile in daily life, I have decent posture, but what is it with my face itself that makes me unattractive, do you think?
>>
>>23605688
weird question op, im gonna be honest nad answer bluntly, im not trying to be too rude mind u..
umm i see ur pic and u look weird.. are u a boy are u a girl? somewhat ur face looks androgynous.. maybe dats why ppl is put off by u.. males will find u weird and females may not be atracted to u... u need to kick the gym and pray to white jesus dat will help.. do u have some kind of hormonal inbalance?if u been shy al ur life cuz ppl shys away from u then ur personality may not help.. so u need to ignore dat to gain some social intercion and skills.. and avoid weird shit that introverted guys tend to like, again hit the gym, do some sport im sure it will help.. also u can try to pay some Stylist & Image Consultant so they can actually say wtf is wrong with the image u prject and tell u how to dress, groom, etc and what hair style, and /or beard may suit u.. if u deperate it may be worth the shot...intead of asking the internet what they think..
best of luck op hope i helped somehow..
>>
>>23605779
I get that, I'm often confused for a chick, Sucks man, maybe when my facial hair stops being so patchy, I can grow that in, see what that does to my image. Thanks.
>>
>>23605783
not doing too much physical activities lowers testoterone lvls.. just hit the gym and some btch is gonna bite once ur buffed
also, by any chance can u check ur hormone lvls wtha real doctor or something? dat way u can discard that along wth posible cancer once ur old
>>
>>23605790
I'll definitely get it checked out in my next doctors appointment. Other than the androgynous face, The rest of my body along with hair grew particularly well.
>>
>>23605798
i see then it may not be the ase but never hurts to double check... u know tumors are not fun..
>>
>>23605804
I hear that, nothing scares me like cancer. Thanks for caring, pal. You're a good person.
>>
File: Eyebrow-Picture(pp_w382_h274).jpg (71KB, 382x274px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow-Picture(pp_w382_h274).jpg
71KB, 382x274px
>>23605743
You're shaving too much so that your eyebrows are too wide set. The inner end of each brow should line up with the inner corner of the corresponding eye, or even with the bridge of your nose. Refer to line #1 in the pic.

Also, I know it's poetically easier to shave, but tweezing would allow you to better control the shape off the inner ends so your eyebrows would look more natural. The harsh line makes it look like you drew them on with makeup.
>>
>>23605798
do practice any soprt op?
what are ur hobibes?
anything else ppl has told u in particular?
>>
>>23605811
I see it now, you're right. I wont shave my eyebrows for a while, see how it looks. Then I'll tweeze, thank you.

>>23605816
No I have a sedentary lifestyle, No real hobbies to speak of, I'm a burnout, People just generally tell me I'm ugly.
>>
>>23605828
then my guess was kinda right..
go to a gym dont be shy everybody has to start somewere once ur in shape chicks or dudes wichever ur into will follow.. i been there.. the thing that helped me were martial arts and a class i took in wich the teacher forced me to give presentations on specific topics...then i had a work on fucking customer support nad that forced me to talk to ppl nicely adn fake a smile and interact wth my coworkers...i still consider myself shy, im no jock, i dont consider mysef atractive and im kinda of agoraphobic but ppl seems to think otherwise and i get pussy(other than my gf) from time to time.. all by basically talking and listening to btches.. i dont know how do i do it, but i know that if a few years back i had never left the couch and my pc i would still be alone and virgin
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 635x480px
>>23605688
Don't know if this is better or not
Eyebrows not as far apart, less face fat and smaller lips that are a lighter colour
A smile really would help. Your eyes look dead
>>
Could I get a rating?
>>
>>23605855
Hmm, Good photoshop work, but something about this is offsetting, I reminds me of a 13 year old kid that would take you to his backyard and shoot his cat with a BB gun.
>>
>>23605855
>>23605863
looks a bit better tho
>>
>>23605688
You don't look good because you don't look like you put any effort into it.
>>
>>23605855
One thing, My cheekbones are 6.1 inches across, it wasn't fat making them look big, maybe do another picture, hollow my cheeks out, but keep the cheekbones the same? A realistic 8% bodyfat picture? Only if you have the time of course.

>>23605889
But what about face wise?
>>
>>23605894
I was referring to your face.
You're looking at the wrong things to fix, you're looking at the things you can't fix.
You don't look good because you don't look like you give a damn about looking good.

You've got a buzzcut, screams lazy.
The photo is taken straight ahead, how many ID pictures turn out good?

Before determining what it is that makes you ugly you've got to atleast show us what you're capable of looking like.
>>
>>23605903
Here's the thing, I'm well aware I have no style, that's not what I care about, I want to know the things I cant fix, I want to know what about my face is wrong? I'll worry about style when I have my eyes opened to what Is wrong with me face wise. Here's the thing, If I can't look good from straight ahead, what am I supposed to do, talk to people at an angle? But I do get what you are saying, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>23605909
Compare yourself to someone that is deemed attractive by the masses, like a celeb.
Your jawline is fairly weak, your cheekbone is wider than your jaw and usually that's alright but since your jaws not good it makes your face look fatter.
You've got rather shallow eyesockets, on top of that your eyebrows are also fairly weak which work together to makes your eyes look dull.
Eyes that can give off an intense stare are able to do so due to the fact that the eyes surrounding is slightly darker due to depth in the socket aswell as strong eyebrows that accentuate the trait.
Your philtrum is rather long and it looks like your oral posture is poor since your cheeks are 'sagging'.

Was that what you wanted? Don't take any offense.
>>
>>23605932
My cheekbones are things I'm most proud of.
My jaw is weak, at 5 inches across compared to the 6.1 inches across that my Cheekbones are.
My Philtrum is extremely long, something That is eh to me. My cheeks sag because I weigh 210 lbs at 5'9. My Palate is extremely wide giving me incredibly wide facial development.

That's exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>23605932
BTW another thing you forgot to mention is my Negative canthal tilt, also giving my eyes a very weak, dead look.
>>
>>23605952
It's not that prominent.
Why bother creating a thread about it if you already had the answers though?
>>
>>23605959
What is not prominant? My Negative canthel tilt?

I don't have the answers, those are things I realised myself, but only other people can let me truly know things.
>>
>>23605688
Lose some weight
Get an actual hairstyle/cut
And smile

That'd make a massive difference straight up nigga
>>
>>23606005
I am currently in the process of losing weight, I started at 247, I'm currently 210, However without waterweight I'm 206 now.

Smiling is for pussays.
>>
>>23605688
>I see a very bland face
Looks like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resting_bitch_face on the first sight.
I have it too.
>>
>>23606018
That's it, that's what I have.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.