[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://strawpoll.me/7124799 Poll question for femanons only.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1432826844124.jpg (169KB, 604x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432826844124.jpg
169KB, 604x800px
http://strawpoll.me/7124799

Poll question for femanons only. I want to know what your preference is for penis size.

I need to remind you that this is completely anonymous. No slut shaming allowed, I want to hear what women really want.
>>
0 votes
>>
>>23511127
It's a minute old, relax bro.
>>
>>23511117
as a man with a small dick, I have absolutely not one fuck of what "females" on this site think. Good day.
>>
I am afraid to get on the link, idk
>>
Female here.

Voted :^)
>>
>>23511142
then fuck off faggot, go suck a dick if you don't care about women.
>>
Ideally 6-7.5 is best.
>>
>>23511154
Sweet i'm in the clear!
>>
>>23511146
Tell us your vote femanon!
>>
>>23511162
You win the cock lottery! Congrats
>>
File: ✎.gif (951KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
✎.gif
951KB, 500x335px
I love my virginity last month and he was about 6 inches, i could feel it and it was sometimes too wide so every single time he entered me it hurt at first, but i never had an orgasm from it, so i don't know if that's normal? he said to tell him when i came so i just faked an orgasm because i felt bad that it wasn't making me cum. i felt pretty full though and i discovered i gush a lot, which is a bit gross.
>>
>>23511183
I'm in the same range, and always been pretty happy with mine, but my gf says while she loves mine she would really enjoy a bigger one, maybe 8"x6", which is the size of her dildo. The feels....
>>
>>23511146
only weak men think that size;.you'll never be happy.
>>
>>23511189
>i never had an orgasm from it, so i don't know if that's normal?
Normal
>he said to tell him when i came so i just faked an orgasm because i felt bad that it wasn't making me cum.
He is naive and expecting too much, but be warned femanon that faking orgasms is your route to a web of lies to your lover about your sexual fulfilment that will leave you with a deeply unsatisfying sex life. Stick to honesty, tell his what feels good and what doesn't, explore sex together and don't fake your orgasms.
>i felt pretty full though and i discovered i gush a lot, which is a bit gross.
Not gross
>>
>>23511192
Sounds like your gf is pretty unintelligent. Why would girls use dildos that big? Basic knowledge of your own vagina would tell you that would stretch you out with prolonged repetitive use. My vibrator is 4 inches does the job fine. I don't want men to feel like they are throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
>>
>>23511245
>Why would girls use dildos that big? Basic knowledge of your own vagina would tell you that would stretch you out with prolonged repetitive use.
Opinions seems to widely differ on that point. Also if she has a naturally larger vagina, which she does at least compared to my ex who was super tight, it is likely she'd want something bigger than average to feel full up.
>>
>>23511189
Something like 80% of women can't come from penetration alone. It's normal. I have no problem orgasming repetitively. I can also orgasm from just my nipples. So I don't really know how you feel but I do know it's normal. Tell him to get good at eating pussy.
>>
>>23511258
Of course it's bigger when she's using a dragon dildo Jesus
>>
>>23511259
>I can also orgasm from just my nipples.
Lucky girl, always wanted to meet someone who can do that!
>>
>>23511265
It's pretty fantastic. Way better orgasm then the one from my clit. About the same as penetration. And I can just do it over and over it's insane.
>>
>>23511264
It's not a dragon, just looks like a large dick:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rowdy-Girthy-Extra-Realistic-Vibrator-Suction/dp/B00X9L9OIQ
>>
>>23511117
Not sure I'm going to be able to trust the results of your poll OP, it's easily rigged and trollable.
>>
>>23511333
is there anywhere with a large female userbase that likes to talk about dick size?
>>
>>23511345
Not that would necessarily get you a representative sample of the female population. There have probably been academic studies done that do pay proper attention to sampling and data analysis to draw more sound conclusions than this little straw poll.

My impression is that:
>Girth is more important than length
>On average women seem to have a mild preference for bigger
>Some girls are real size queens but nit many, conversely there are plenty of girls who are too tight to comfortably accommodate large dicks
>There are many factors more important to being a good fuck
>You can't change it so don't stress about it
>>
was going to vote but my phone browser doesn't want to copy the link for some reason

average. I have a small vag and large ones just hurt. I'm fine with smaller if I don't have to coddle his ego about it the whole time and he knows what he's doing. plus guys with large dicks are usually egotistical assholes, typically not bf material
>>
>>23511245
>Basic knowledge of your own vagina would tell you that would stretch you out with prolonged repetitive use
potentially not if she's just ramming it in there and tearing the tissues, but not if she's actually properly turned on at the time since the vag muscles stretch and open up when aroused

and girls just have differences in the natural tightness or shape of the vagina, totally normal
>>
>>23511117
>inb4 a bunch of dudes voting

Also women have no idea how to accurately gauge penis sizes.

I've got a 6 incher and girls have told me it's anywhere from 7-8.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.