[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever get tired of trying to make friends or w.e online,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Anyone ever get tired of trying to make friends or w.e online, but the other half just can't keep up the conversation? I feel like I'm always waiting hours for texts from folks, and at the moment it's driving me crazy.
Dont get me wrong, I have a job, and a social life and shit, but how hard is it to text more than once every ten hours?

I wish that I could have somebody to just talk to all day, about whatever is on our minds. I want to know how your day is going, and tell you about mine, person out there who must surely feel the same. I want to discuss my panic after asking a girl out, and my dissections of every text as we talk, your adorable dates with your weird boyfriend, our days at work and all the stories aobut our co-workers, weird customers and angry clients and bipolar bosses, all the inane things that nobody ever seems to want to hear about, but that we still want to discuss. When you can't decide what to eat, or are really craving something. Weather we should go to bed to get decent sleep, or stay up because hey, we'll be tired in the morning anyways, right? What shows and movies and books and fanfics and music that's been on our minds lately, that running thought we can't get out of our head, that stupid scenario running through our minds while we're bored waiting in line at the store.
I want somebody to talk to all day long, who wants to talk all the time. Some proper companionship.

Anyone out there who's up for all that?
>>
that is literally what a girlfriend is for
get one and shut up
>>
kik FERNANDOTRON
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.