[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am depressed, suicidal, and lonely. Anyone want to talk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ZccuADU.png (705KB, 1170x677px) Image search: [Google]
ZccuADU.png
705KB, 1170x677px
I am depressed, suicidal, and lonely. Anyone want to talk to an anon like me? I'd prefer using the below posted methods, but on here is fine as well I suppose.

kik: obviousthrowaway2
>>
Asl?
>>
>>23422310
These are indeed the important issues that need to be addressed.
I am a guy (so you can stop reading now), 22, and Dutch.
>>
>>23420571
Shit dude I get the lonely and depressed part.
But I've personally always been too afraid of death to consider suicide.

The thought of nothingness frankly freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>23422346
Yeah I used to be scared and then I reasoned that I had nothing to gain by doing it. Now I just feel like I have nothing to gain in life I suppose, even though I know that's not true. I probably won't do it considering my last attempts were horrible failures.
>>
>>23422427
Can't say I know your situation or begin to empathize but suicide is a final option no going back from that.

Unless you have a terminal illness I'd like to think there's always someway to improve your lot in life.

Hell you could always just fuck off to the wilderness. Did that myself during a pretty bad fit of depression. Helps you to realize that no matter how shit societal pressures or social relationships can be you always have an out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.