[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are people getting laid in Minnesota without a social circle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: minnesota.jpg (34KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
minnesota.jpg
34KB, 418x328px
How are people getting laid in Minnesota without a social circle?
I'm a straight male.
>>
no such thing as people in minnesota
>>
>>23412314
Sorry dude, gotta wait til spring bunnies start budding.
>>
>>23412314
I find having a good personality and being outgoing works well, but your mileage may vary
>>
>>23412314
Same as any other state, go out to the bars or a gallery showing or fuck, even a game or something. People don't seem to realize that during sport seasons you can actually get tickets to high school games or community college. Now I'm not saying hit on the fucking kids, only go if you legitimately enjoy watching the sport, but there are a good few mifs and randoms in the crowd, and at hockey games I have a 2:5 rate easily. It could help I'm not even 25 yet, but c'mon man. Otherwise, get some tickets to a show at Skyway, bring an extra 1-200 and keep it in your sock, buy a girl a drink. I get asked about finding drugs every time, and I just tell them to follow me into the crowd. We get out in the middle, music and lights and shit, and dance while we wait. Someone dancing near you or passing, if they look right, tap em, shake their hand whatever, ask if they got shit, so on so on. Now if you're not a retard, get some molly, empty the caps/whatever until you're just got the powder in the bag, dip your finger in that shit and get your point, then dip same finger back and offer it to the girl. Just flip her the bird, palms facing you is an instictual non-aggresive cue, and if you're not a hunchback she should have been dancing with you enough that she'll suck some fucking drugs off your finger. Have a hotel that cost more than 100, so on so on.
>tl;dr protips for every state
>>
So who here is busy fucking moose this weekend?
>>
Don't come to minnesota, you'll die a virgin if you're not overly masculine or have large social life.
>>
Don't come to Minnesota, if you're not a doctor, IBM employee, or Somalian you'll wonder why you got an art history degree and die a meth head.
>>
Hint: Be gay. Works so well.
Thread dying in 5 minutes, as is tradition.
>>
>>23414734

>Degeneracy: The Post

But seriously, Minnesota social groups are a tough nut to crack for outsiders. Your best bet to infiltrate a social circle is find a same-sex friend and go from there, meet his friends and so on until you're "in" the social circle. Or, do what >>23417247 suggested and be gay. Lots of gay bars up here and a very promiscuous scene.

Good luck.
>>
>>23417305
I'm not a degenerate, Canuck sympathizer.
>>
I live near the cities and plenty of populated areas but I'm too chicken shit to use those apps to hook up
>>
I've had plenty of different friend circles in and around the twin cities and what I've learned is it all comes down to you. Not so easy but easy
>>
651 red wing

i just moved here from out of state and i know all of like.... three people.
26m
kik:
himwhatdoesstuff
>>
Oh wow, threads not dead.
>>
>>23418548
That's like 3 more people than I know and I've lived here all my life
>>
I have no clue how people get laid here. I've got a ladyfriend, but if I didn't, I'm not really sure? Being gay would likely help. The Craigslist casual encounters for gay doods seems active enough. Having a vagina is also always helpful. Most folks with vaginas could likely throw up a post and get some bites.
>>
I have a vagina. Posting.
>>
>>23421929
Can I be inside it onii-chan?
>>
>>23423643
Is your dick bigger than 10 inches?
>>
>>23423662
3 short

RIP
>>
>>23423662
well, your requirement is simple enough. I'm sure you can get laid easily enough in Minnesota. Enjoy your sexy times~
>>
Any Cloudtown girls?
>>
>>23424645
I have been rejected by 200 women last year.
What the fuck are you talking about.

You don't just reject people then tell them it should be easy. If you rejected someone you better believe everyone else rejected them also.
>>
>>23423702
Am ackshully dude, but now you know better.
>>23424645
Sadly.
>>
Hey who wants to suck eachother off after drinking some Ron Diaz, then we can go yell at Somalians and Vietnamese.
>>
>>23426801
I didn't reject anybody, lol
>>
>>23427162
I like this guy, too bad I'm not into guys.

Sincerely,
fellow guy
>>
>>23427959
Your name start with an M?
>>23427975
That makes two of us.

Cheers
>>
>>23426801
ah, after getting some context, I see what happened. No, it is relatively easy for women that want to have sex with men to get it in Minnesota. When I said the requirement was simple enough, I meant finding a man with a 10+ ince penis was simple enough if that is the only requirement.
>>
>>23427983
My name does not start with an M. Is this a reference to something, or did you think you caught somebody you knew?
>>
>>23428013
Was almost positive. Christ now I can't hit on you.
>>
That's easy. We're not.
>612 here
>>
>>23428028
lol, sorry about that. Oh man, I can't even imagine anybody I know in Minnesota frequenting /soc/. Or 4chan at all, really.
>>
>>23428049
We probably know eachother in passing, unless you're farther North than 612, or a total shutin
>>
>>23428059
possibly. I'm in St. Paul. I've moved a lot while growing up, though.
>>
>>23428074
How old are ya?
>>
>>23428172
>>
>>23428321
Ah nope, you sounded like a few people. Probably best you don't know me.
>>
Same question....507 winona
>>
Who here 612?
>>
>>23428511
are you looking for friends or sex? I think you'll need to provide more info either way.
>>
>>23428321
OH WAIT
You from Oklahoma?
>>
>>23428556
Nope~ Minnesota born. Been here all my life.
>>
>>23428707
Goddamnit can't a man just hit on a girl who hates him?
>>
218 23 m here.
Get at me
kik: allinal
>>
I just threw up in the snow and dropped my cig in it am I Minnesotan yet
>>
Any females in hennepin or Dakota county?
>>
>>23427162

Lets do this.
>>
Bump for the new stadium
>>
>>23429511
Right now
>>
>>23428725
lol, go for it. I'm not stopping you
>>
>>23431672
You don't have the hate, it's different.
>>
>>23431733
I suppose it is, lol. How's everybody today?
>>
>>23431761
Peachy, yourself?
>>
>>23431785
I got the sads, but I'll survive. Gotta fix my phone.
>>
>>23431802
You too? What's bugging ya?
Broken phones are no good.
>>
>>23431807
general depression. It happens from time to time. I'll be fine for a while, then get hit for 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>23431839
Sorry to hear that, it's not fun. You work with anything to ease it, or just roll with it?
>>
>>23431857
I've got meds, but they're just enough to keep me afloat between the big waves.

Depression and sad talk aside, What do folks like to do for fun?
>>
>>23431948
Channel it all into hate for me, I'll be your punching bag anon.

Does gardening count as fun? Otherwise cycling, hiking and making poor choices are close. What about you, Cities girl?

I think we're the only Minnesotans on this godforsaken site at the moment.
>>
>>23431985
Reading and video games, mostly. Swimming, when I can. Gardening can be lots of fun!

Poor Minnesota. So few fans.
>>
>>23432026
Oh cool, what kind of books are you into? Swimming, are you a polar plunger, then?

It's tragic, we're not that bad, really.
In lieu of that, we should swap numbers or something. For the fan club.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.