[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dom/sub hookup thread. >Asl >Dom, sub, or switch >Kinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 33

File: b_domination.png (70KB, 324x321px) Image search: [Google]
b_domination.png
70KB, 324x321px
Dom/sub hookup thread.

>Asl
>Dom, sub, or switch
>Kinks
>What you're looking for
>Contact info

May as well start with myself.
>20, M, USA
>Almost exclusively sub, but may dom for someone I like
>Anal play, cum, teasing, denial, chastity, bdsm, roleplay, spanking, body writing, blah blah blah. I'm into a ton of things, as long as it doesn't deal with bathroom kinks or extreme pain.
>I'm looking for a mistress. I'm willing to be as serious as you are, and will give into almost any demand. I've been looking for a mistress for so long that it's almost to the point where I've given up.
>Kik and Skype: wedgiemastergirl, and please only contact if you're female, a trans girl, or a very passable sissy.
>>
File: 25022016.png (242KB, 1714x1028px) Image search: [Google]
25022016.png
242KB, 1714x1028px
>>23395747
21, M, Canada
Mostly sub, but I am also a bit sadistic. Discovered recently in a completely non-sexual context when a friend complained about falling asleep in class, and I jokingly suggested that I poke him with a sewing needle. It turned out to be a great solution for him, but I apparently giggle uncontrollably at hurting people who don't expect it, and the resulting spasms.
BACK ON TOPIC:
into... see chart.
Looking for: A human being, I just want someone to spend time with and enjoy ourselves.
email: [email protected]
>>
File: 0225161419_HDR-1.jpg (1MB, 2684x1863px) Image search: [Google]
0225161419_HDR-1.jpg
1MB, 2684x1863px
21/m/US

Mostly sub. Into hella teasing, pic swapping, and general lewds. Looking for a girl to dominate me.

Kik: intotheflames95
>>
To add some content

>26/m/south uk
>Dom though i have recently be considering trying sub as I've not done it but only as a one off kind of thing to get a subs perspective
>I have a few limits i don't do. Blood and scat being things i don't do. I have alot of experience of pet play with sub girls (strangely none with men). Punishment and control are my main kinks that i enjoy but i dont mind trying others if you want to. As for subbing myself never done it but i have a high pain tolerance so i suspect id be a brat and attempt to frustrait a domme other then that i'll try most things as long as it doesn't breach my limits
> a sub. With Female someone to play with locally especially if they know what they want, I've had to many subs who want to learn . Male i wouldn't mind trying a pet boy. In terms of subbing myself I'd prefer a mistress with either some experienced or know what they want (not a financial situation) if you are new i do have a selection of toys that i can show you how to use. Maybe build your confidence before finding a full time sub.
> fetlife Lif-thrasir or kik liffthrasir
>>
Any chicks in PA or NY or any surrounding states wanna chat? I'm a 20/m/ switch but i'm looking for a female dom or sub doesn't matter

let's talk some details and meet up

kik: rhinn88
>>
File: kinkblank.png (184KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kinkblank.png
184KB, 1900x1200px
>Asl
20 / trans woman / US
>Dom, sub, or switch
switch with other women, mostly dominant with cross dressers / traps
>Kinks
in the chart
>What you're looking for
To chat with people from the US or Canada, preferably. I guess I'd also possibly be up for trading pictures and general lewdness. I've been on hrt for two and a half months, I'm also tall, pale, and slightly chubby
>What you're NOT looking for
Dominant men, people who aren't from the US or Canada
>Contact info
my kik is AlexErin9
>>
This is OP, on a computer now.
>>
>>23396331
>trans woman
yes
>mostly dominant with cross dressers / traps
yES
>all of those kinks
YES

>doesn't like hair
too bad I'm a hairy faggot, fuck me
>>
>Asl
27/m
>Dom, sub, or switch
Dom
>Kinks
D/s, chubs, exhibitionism/voyeurism, cuckold, interracial, girls into bondage, beast
>What you're looking for
Online friend, meetup if you're close
>Contact info
Please post yours
>>
>Dom/sub hookup thread.
>>Asl
28/m/tx
>>Dom, sub, or switch
Switch lean dom
>>Kinks
Ddlg, incest, glasses, name calling, scratching, biting, choking, excessive cum, pet play, piss, some light bdsm.
>>What you're looking for
Rp, meet up, or just general chat about kinkyness
>>Contact info
Into women mostly but traps, twinks, Trans are love too.

Seldomheard745
>>
>Asl
18/m
>Dom, sub, or switch
Sub
>Kinks
Exhibitionism, interacial, bondage, masochism (you hurting me)
>What you're looking for
Kik if you're far, meet if your close
>Contact info
wonder2307 on kik
>>
>>23396485
I would be open to talking if you're not entirely against hair removal, I wouldn't mind helping you.
>>
19/m/gay sub hairless twink looking to swap with guys and get dominated send me pics!
kik: mic220
>>
File: misty.jpg (144KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
misty.jpg
144KB, 500x860px
>25/M (straight)/Kansas
>Dom, but I'm OK with subbing once in a blue moon if she wants to switch things up
>paddles/spanking, handcuffs, blindfolds, whips, restraints, nipple clamps, ball gags, cum sluts, teasing, role play, cuddling after rough sex
>hentai in the sheets, kawaii on the street
>email: ks66502@gmail or skype: yumboyack90
>>
>>23396664
It's something I've thought about for a long time, but always have been too scared to try it out of fear of someone noticing. I'm, open to the idea though, if you would still want to talk at all.
>>
>>23396893
Totally, I think I sent you a message on kik a little bit ago, if I typed the name in correctly lol
>>
27/m/716
Switch
I have for years wanted to be dominated by a woman and it's never happened for me. I keep thinking I've found the right one and then she turns out to think being a domme is spanking and scratching once in a while.

What I want is facesitting, light bondage, and pegging. Looks not important, just be friendly, safe, and clean. Can drive, can host, not an axe murderer.

kik: thebrmf
>>
23 m bi cd Down to sub or Dom few limits. Be near 517 MI or willing to travel. Drop ur Kik or snap
>>
This is the thread I need right now, so many male subs!

Here for some tips and tricks about what you like a woman to do to you. My fuckbuddy is so eager for me to dominate him (it will be switching for both of us) and I've been practicing but I still feel a little self-conscious and out of my element.

He loves analplay (giving and receiving) and I'm a little shy about it. I don't really want to lick his asshole. How can I dominate him in a way that will make him forget about that?

Sorry, I know this is a hookup thread. I'm early twenties and a developing switch.
>>
File: WIN_20160221_03_31_47_Pro.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160221_03_31_47_Pro.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>21/m/mo usa
>sub
>anal, spanking, crossdressing, body writing, humiliation, bondage etc.
>kik g.grey72
>>
File: sexies.png (231KB, 1714x1028px) Image search: [Google]
sexies.png
231KB, 1714x1028px
19/m/nc usa

bi guy looking for someone to tie my hands over my head and do things to me (idk it can be alot of things desu)
>>
Would love to find a kind, caring Goddess to worship. If not, I can settle for a cruel sadistic Mistress. Either way, I'm down... on my knees.

20/M/Texas

Kik/Skype is Zettadude
>>
>asl
24/f/nz
>role
femdom
>kinks
fuck man, theres a lot of them. Chances are I'm into it if you are. I've been kind of into mummy dom lately, and I've got the tits for it.

but I prefer it when the subs are more degenerate, it's fun to tease them about it.

>limits
poop, vomit, extreme age play.

>what are you looking for
Ideally something IRL but if there were any locals lurking I'd have met them through fetlife already. A cute online sub to be madly obsessed with me and spam me with needy messages everyday and let me love and abuse him would be cute tho. However I don't want the communication to be purely kink/sexual, building a connection and knowing the person behind the kink is important to me. Also gotta be into fat chicks tbqh

>contact
I mean if the above shit hasnt scared you off, leave your kik in a reply and make sure you have a face pic as your profile.
>>
I'm the loneliest mistress in the world and I won't hit any of you up bc 99% of the time you're all so ugly. It's hard shit we should have a kink thread where we just post role and face
>>
>>23397591
kik: thebrmf (see >>23397123 )

I've never had a mommy. Er, mummy.
>>
>>23397591
Wtf stop being me, you even took the words out my mouth
>>
>>23397603
Nice one.
>>
>>23397603
>bc 99% of the time you're all so ugly.
there are some pretty fucking fine guys lurking, tho. They tend to ghost after a day or two because they're cute enough to find a new dom when they get bored. still fun for the short time, plus you get some great pics.

people would never, ever post their face and attach it to this kink on a public forum like 4chan, people have a hard enough time doing that on fet. With good reason, I've known a couple people to get outed to their friends and family.

I'm lucky my family knows and doesnt give a shit as long as Im safe and happy. Granddad thinks its fucking hilarious
>>
>>23397613
Okay, okay. "Not my type" would be better because a lot of kids on soc are rather cute in the face
>>
>>23397625
>people would never, ever post their face and attach it to this kink on a public forum like 4chan, people have a hard enough time doing that on fet

Props nigga
>>
>>23397625
>>23397634
I did think of that, as I wouldn't either. A kik group would be totally optimal
>>
>>23397640
I'm down for a group. My Kik is in the OP.
>>
File: 20130518_192649-1.jpg (727KB, 2704x1849px) Image search: [Google]
20130518_192649-1.jpg
727KB, 2704x1849px
Finally, a proper kink thread.

>ASL
31m/27f/23f Los Angeles
>Orientation
Straight Dom/bi Domme/bi switch
>Kinks
BDSM, poly, group sex, exhibitionism, humiliation, impact play, flogging, electro play, forced bisexualization, multiple penetration
>What are you looking for?
We're a MFF Dom/Domme/switch triad who are looking for good conversation and more friends, as well as female playmates.
>Contact
Kik and Skype: LaserJesusBeard
>>
My kik vor u is jeweettochboy
>>
>>23397591

Sure, add chouginga
>>
>>23397707
Don't even bother, they are junkies who keeps asking for money. She posts all the time.
>>
>>23397603
well then you have to tell us what kind of sub you are into? i mean there are the doms who absolutely like the ribbed soldier-guy and on the other hand some doms really fancy some girly-looking guys.
tell us what you are into and we might find you one
>>
Anyone got the source on the kink checklist/grid? Would be appreciated.
>>
>>23397707
Oh yeah, the junky-ass idiot who asks for the bux
>>
>>23398226
Would help to know your general area too. A lot of people on here aren't looking for just an Internet thing.
>>
File: stuff...png (216KB, 1714x1028px) Image search: [Google]
stuff...png
216KB, 1714x1028px
any germans here?
18/fag/sub ...mostly
>>
>>23398577
jup german aswell, sadly not gay
>>
>>23398208
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you. You got told no when you begged us for pics so you come on here and lie about us?

This is exactly why we stopped sharing pics with anon. Fucking neckbeards.
>>
>>23398808
You post pics all the time in like every fucking thread of you and your flabby friends.
>>
>>23398307
When you're finally paying someone to take your decomposed virginity, please know that it's because you're a pathetic little boy who throws this kind of hissy fit when you're rejected.
>>
>>23398814
My feelings are so hurt anon. Your opinion matters so much to us.
>>
>>23398808
>>23398815
>>23398826
I have nothing to do with either side of this, but I have to say guy your angry responses here wouldn't exactly make me want to play with you. Insults, even if warranted, aren't remotely attractive.
>>
>>23398842
Him and his fat partners aren't remotely attractive either, so it all works out.
>>
>>23397591
>>23397603
yespleasefemdom is my kik. I'd love it if one of you Mistresses hit me up, even just for clean chat purposes. I don't have a facepic as my DP, but can send one.
>>
>>23398879
No facepic = pussy with no balls. I wouldn't contact any guy who didn't have his face as his Kik profile pic. It's a bad start to things and implies a huge lack of confidence.
>>
>>23398879
It's a test. This is a requirement to even stand a chance of talking to me and 50% of people that ask me to add them fail it every damn time. If you're not willing to follow this one easy requirement, what else are you not going to follow? It's exactly as >>23398894 says as well. It's just behaviour I'm not looking for in a sub.

Plus it feels super fucking manipulative when people say "I don't have one as a DP but can send one" like they're trying to rope me in with a response
>>
>>23398988
Sorry Lurking but just a quick question for clarity.
I get Dick pics are not alluring (trust me i have a penis i know there not exactly 'sexy') but why would that rope someone in. Also would you talk to someone with a dick pick as a profile picture. I wouldn't want to talk to someone with boobs or a vagina as a picture as it's a bit desperate, and you know the only reason they have an account is to try and get someone to talk dirty to them.
>>
>>23399001
In this context, DP means "default pic" not "dick pic". In other words, they want face profile pictures.
>>
>>23398842
I suspect there people that where nearly scammed, if there telling the truth. I can see a bit of anger. But I do follow the 'play nice rules' warn people - don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>23399001
I don't know where you got dick pic from? DP? In this context I believe it means DISPLAY pic, not dick pic.

And it'd "rope me in" as I'd have to send the first message in order for him to be able to reply to me with a message, and then for some reason when that happens people feel entitled to a conversation since I reached out first.

No, a dick pic does not count as a face pic.
>>
>>23399009
Ah I see. Thank you for clearing that up.

Man we need some more divers acronyms
>>
>>23397591
20 m sub
rorysocks
>>
>>23399011
Yeah, sorry about that, I've only ever heard DP used as 'Dick Pick' before not display picture. That does make a lot more sense.

And makes a lot more historic conversations I've had more clear as well....
>>
>>23398988
Fair point. I wasn't trying to be manipulative, I just tend to be a tad wary of people I meet through 4chan and like to get to know them before showing my face. But I can definitely see the other side of the coin too. I put up a face pic, if you're still around.
>>
File: phoneface.jpg (55KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
phoneface.jpg
55KB, 528x960px
>>23399073
If your a little unsure (which I often am) I'd try a bit of phone over face. Cover as much of your face that gives you some comfort or security. Or do what most girls seem to do and put a filter on it....

Pic related, The one i use.
>>
>>23397603
this is exactly why i don't post in this threads, but role and gender reversed.

so many 200 pound dommes with shaved heads
>>
>>23399100
Thanks for the good advice, anon. There's a lot of assholes out there. Appreciate you helping a brother out.
>>
>>23398842
That's a risk I take pretty easily, anon. Like I tell people who talk to us, we mainly look at fetlife and okcupid for playmates (as well as local munches, since the LA scene rocks). We're here mainly for conversation, though I think I'll be putting an end to that.
>>
>>23399114
Only don't cover your face completely, leave enough for people to get some idea of build, enough that people know you don't look like Wade Wilson post torture.

I've never been one to much for looks, I prefer kinkyness, but people do judge on looks.
>>
21/male/Ohio
Dom
Call me daddy or master and let me use you as such.
Someone to be my good girl.
Kik is Luap3949
>>
>>23397603
What a cunt. I hope you stay lonely.
>>
>>23399180
Alright asshole calm down.
>>
>>23399100
What is that? A rifle?
>>
Holy shit these threads, this board is terrible now.

>>23399202
>this white knight
>>
>>23399206
No just think it's an over reaction. Not defending attention seeking just not being a dick about it.
>>
>>23399203
No it's a long sword, from the UK, for the most part we don't use guns.
>>
>>23397591
delta845
>>
>>23399113
Jokes on you. I'm 5'1 flat stomach curvy nice tits 9/10. I have no problem getting guys but subs are usually ugly or fucked up and weird
>>
>>23399208
Nah you're white knighting. She said and I quote,
>I won't hit any of you up bc 99% of the time you're all so ugly.

Sounds like something a cunt would say. Hope she stays miserable and you out grow defending women on the Internet.
>>
>>23399238
lol i was about to take you serious...but now
>>
>>23399238
chill tf out i wasn't even talking about you

(also is this reb??)
>>
>>23399241
Kek
>>
>>23399241
I've already said i don't think she's anything but attention seeking, white knighting would be defending her. I'm just saying your being an asshole. Currently you're not proving me wrong.
>>
>>23398577
where from?
>>
>>23399247
Take what serious? I didn't post any contact or anything? There is no information to "take seriously"

>>23399248
reb? You responded to my post
>>
>>23399251
Wow you're trying really hard now to cover your tracks. Of course I'm being an asshole. Bitch sounds like a cunt.this is 4chan not some safe space bullshit. But it's plain as day to I think 3 different anons, myself included, that you're white knighting her. Keep with the passive aggressive nu make tactics tho, I'm sure she'll thank you a little later in the thread for defending her honor.
>>
You guys are fucking faggots for sitting here fighting
>>
>>23399280
I am a cunt because every single guy who has ever contacted me from 4chan has been a massive faggot. Whoever defended me was also a massive faggot.
>>
>>23399267
ya but i was talking about how most dommes are pretty fuckin ugly too i was sympathizing with you

also reb is someone i know who is 1. actually very attractive and 2. fucking crazy and gets mad for almost no reason
>>
>>23399251
See look!
>>23399288
She can defend herself! Time to go find another damsel in distress "nice guy".

As for you. Fair enough. Still hope you stay miserable tho. Maybe you shouldn't look for guys on 4chan.
>>
>>23399288
Call me a faggot bitch and I'll let you tie me to a fucking bed and edge me for 6 hours.

Fucking call me a faggot.
>>
>>23397591
PikaDrewX3
>>
>>23399280
Ok. Maybe i can break down my opinion to make it clearer to you. firstly i've never responded to her (check the ID) because it wasn't of interest to me. Secondly she said she thought 99% of people were ugly and she wouldn't date, fair enough i wouldn't date 99% of 4chan would you? You've come in with a direct response at someone that just wasn't necessary or called for. I don't like her post either but i'm not being a dick about it.

Shes an attention seeker, and i'm not sure how hard this is for you to under stand but i'll say it for the third time i'm not defending her. I'm am infact trying to defend the thread from becoming about your wounded ego
>>
>>23399296
4chan guys say that about every girl who isn't desperate and it's usually because you are all totally retarded
>>
>>23397591
kik: antoine211994
>>
>>23399238
What kind of guy are you looking for in a sub?
>>
>>23399317
>>>23399300
I'm am infact trying to defend the thread from becoming about your wounded ego

Which given this has gone through 3 call and responses, I'll admit I've failed at.
>>
>>23397591

Ther's a lot a fun in what you're looking for
let's talk

kik: socrandomanon
>>
>>23399288
>se every single guy who has ever contacted me from 4chan has been a massive faggot. Whoever defended me was also a massive faggot.

firstly not defending you, just not insulting you.
and actually i guess i am a faggot, I sleep with men. I also sleep with women. Why's that a problem? If you were expecting people who weren't, don't come to 4chan?
>>
File: 120605181852___dizHtFYzSt.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
120605181852___dizHtFYzSt.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
I responded earlier, but I might as well make a contact post of my own.

M/25/US
Submissive
I'm into most everything when my buttons are pushed, but I'm especially partial to degradation, pegging/ass play in general, nipple torture, some bondage, forced fem, I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.
I'm looking for cool, feminine, dominant people to chat with and have fun. Doesn't have to start out lewd, or even end that way neccesarily. I'm open to whatever. I'd really prefer not to hear from masculine folks.
yespleasefemdom is my kik and pic is me from the back
>>
>>23399352
Nigga, if you don't shut the hell up
>>
>>23399317
Whatever bro. Nice long winded response. All you had to do was filter me, but you couldnt dare do that. Gotta always try to save something. Bet your a smart college kid! Maybe you'll grow up one day.
>>
>>23399363
You'll do what?
>>
>>23399215
Is it just the angle hiding the crossguard? I thought it was a gun from the bit at the end sticking out looking like a barrel and wooden for end. (Canadian gun and hema nut here)
>>
>>23399365
Grow up more then randomly insulting people on the internet. Yeah maybe bro, maybe.

Your on 4chan mate. Least grown up place in the world. I come here to escape being a grown up.
>>
Alright shooting, cause I have no experience in this shit due to all my exes wanting to be dominated/loved.

>22/M/US travel a bit
>switch
>most rope-play, choking, general punishment, edging, forced orgasm/control.
BIG ONES
>getting punched in the face, name-calling and sensation deprivation
>a fit, sane(life outside of the relationship/intelligent), domme willing to get a tall fit guy into subbing.
>get at me here and I'll make a throwaway
>>
>>23399353
>Kik profile pic isn't face, no facepic
Warning signs of pussy. No go
>>
>>23399378
Yeah it's actually hanging just over my shoulder the colour of the cloth and the light from the mirror is hiding the shadow. Yeah I'm a HEMA nut as well, but as I said UK so no guns really, did a bit at ATC, but nothing serious. As for the hema you attend any competitions?
>>
>>23399353
Pear shaped body looks really weird on a dude.
>>
File: 1430161025349.jpg (512KB, 945x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1430161025349.jpg
512KB, 945x1250px
>thread ruined

I need to find better places to find subs. anyone got some ideas?
>>
>>23399392
He had one before, he was pretty qt so I sent a message.
>>
>>23399398
>read ruined
Pretty much, I'd say fetlife, but if you're female you'll be swamped with requests, If you're male, any female sub gets swamped. Try a local munch?
>>
>>23399406
already involved in my local fetlife scene but it's all females, couples or old guys. Still a lot of fun
>>
>>23399398
It's too bad you're on the opposite side of the world
>>
>>23399412

I suppose that no message from you = not qt enough ?
>>
>>23399412
From my understanding NZ's a small place in fetish terms. so can't help you really.
>>
>>23399395
As for the guns: Head on over to /k/ there are a few people from Britain who own guns on there. According to them it just takes some paperwork and waiting, but not anything an average person can't manage.
Unfortunately I have only been into HEMA for a bit over two years now, and in September I made the mistake of moving to a more isolated area with no one to practice with and a 20 hour drive to the nearest competitions. I really need to reassess where I am going to college...
>>
>>23399430
That sucks about the HEMA thing. You can own guns in the uk. But you can't take them off your residence unless your transporting them to licensed sites for hunting (not really done anymore except rabbits and grouse) and you're supposed to inform the police before hand. There's also a bunch of laws saying if you have registered a gun the police can enter your home with out a warrent to check it. When I was younger and hunting was still allowed i worked at a stable and worked as a beater for some of the grouse shoots (never fox hunting thankfully).
>>
>>23399423
Probably.

>>23399429
Yes, and on top of that we have a very macho driven society which puts a hell of a lot of stress on men to be as alpha as possible. If there ARE more men interested in femdom they're certainly not going to be open about it due to societal pressure.

We have a staggering high male suicide rate.
>>
>>23399461
>>23399430

There are less laws on classic weapons, some WW2 stuff. Flintlocks are virtually unregulated as they don't have a magazine.
>>
>>23399396
Eh, I guess that's a fair critique.

>>23399392
Also fair, as I said earler. I did have one up for a bit because of that critique, but I guess you missed it. Sorry for that.
>>
>>23399467
yeah, i heard one of your national heroes committed pooicide recently
>>
>>23399267
your matter... i was actually taking your matter serious but now i see that you are just attentionwhoring, i know responding you is stupid since you are here anyways for the attention, but the
9/10 just gave me the lulz, so why are you not a 10/10?
>>
smokesomeweed171 18 M Belgium up for anything really everything
>>
>>23397591
18/M Sub here
Kik is IntelligentHeavy
>>
>21/M/Mich

>Switch, leaning sub

>Pretty tame, cuddling then sex. Anal, deepthroating, teasing, nipple play, CD, pegging (emphasis on pegging)

>Girl to peg me, and me to fuck with her.

>kik: broaway626
>>
These threads never work but what the hey.

31 / m / 916/530

Primarily Daddy Dom

Big into spanking, rope, facefucking, anal, DD/lg roleplay. For my own part I'm nice, experienced, well dressed, good job and enjoy aftercare as much as playing.

Kik: StylishDrunk
>>
>>23397392
Get yourself a strapon harness and a couple flanged dildoes for it. Tie him up and then tell him he gets to choose which one goes in his ass. (keep your having it a surprise for after he is bound for best results)
>>
>>23397591
pgoggs (Kik)
>>
finding dommes is almost a hassle... they're so fucking rare.

I should probably have given up years ago.
>>
>>23399944

Well it sounds like you have kind of a shitty attitude which is not attractive to any Domme.
>>
>>23399957
How do I have a shitty attitude?
>>
File: uBaxUIW.png (209KB, 1520x760px) Image search: [Google]
uBaxUIW.png
209KB, 1520x760px
>Asl
24/M/Va
>Dom, sub, or switch
Dom
>Kinks
see chart
>What you're looking for
People to chat with and get to know and play with over a longer period of time.
>Contact info
email. [email protected]
>>
>>23399993
because you're just moaning
>>
>>23400002
lol wow
>>
>>23399999
quints Kreygasm
>>
23/f, I'm not looking to hook up per se, but does anyone know of any active BDSM/kink related kik chats that aren't for nude sharing?
>>
>>23400060
no idea, to be honest. i'm kinda looking for a one-on-one chat with no nudes involved, though.
>>
>>23400079
I'm not a Domme, I'm a sub. But I like having people to discuss kink and kink-based relationships with.
>>
>>23400083
Wouldn't mind chatting with you. Kik is Zettadude, if you're interested.
>>
KIK: AddisonJohn

22/m/california

I'm mainly dominant, but I want to be with a dominant woman. I had an online thing with this girl, and she would leave me kinky voicemails telling me what she wanted me to do, etc. You could bend a steel girder around my dick.
>>
>>23400060
Male dom here, I'm always up for a chat about kink stuff.

Kik: Liffthrasir
>>
>>23400060
I enjoy doing chat/roleplay no need for nudes or anything like that, I'm all about fantasy and imagination and would love to chat with you.
>>
>>23400189
btw my Kik is Relugus
>>
19/m/NYC
Dom
Impact play (love thuddy floggers and canes), sensory deprivation, rope and leather bondage, knife play, fire play, etc etc
Mostly a rope bunny, pain slut, SAM, or brat but I am open too all forms of D/s excluding TPE.
Oh! Open to all genders and ages (within reason.)
Kik: Trash_king1 Skype: Dayquangg
>>
40/M/west coast US
Straight Dom mainly into petplay and seeking pets; also into schoolgirl, consensual noncon and some DDlg. Intelligent conversation, and/or innocent looking younger girls who are slender and/or petite are a huge plus.
kik on request if anyone is interested
>>
>>23400083
fetlife is good for that

but hell id be interested in a kik general, but i see that being a shit show much like this thread.
>>
>>23400083
Kik is Relugus
>>
>>23400328
Where on the west coast? Kik?
>>
File: Kink Selfie.jpg (121KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Kink Selfie.jpg
121KB, 960x1280px
29, boy, Auckland, New Zealand
Submissive
Impact play, bondage, psychological Domination and sadism
I'm looking for a Female Domme. Ideally nearby, but will accept long distance too.

Skype is twink.cherry in Auckland, New Zealand.
>>
>>23400623
DUDE I GOT YOU
It's either the Kink or Femdon thread, but only a few hours ago a New Zealand domme was looking for someone exactly like you.
GET IT SON
>>
>>23400636
>>23400623
DISREGARD
>>23399398
HERE

FUCKIN MATCH MAKIN MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
28 M.. Oregon. Daddy dom/Rope top.
I teach bondage and suspension. Active in the kink community and always looking for someone who is a lover of rope. Kik on request
>>
File: 1252317562058.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1252317562058.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>Asl
cis male/pan/near Seattle
>Dom, sub, or switch
Switch, mostly I've been dom. I'm a caretaker and owner
>Kinks
Petplay! butt stuff, cute stuff, biting unf, roleplay, spanking/slapping/choking
>What you're looking for
I am in a poly relationship with a couple cute foxes but I want a main. I'm looking for someone who wants to invest as much time and energy into me as I do them
>Contact info
kik and fetlife
Toomanykittens
pls pls pls locals only. I cant cuddle you if you live far away
>>
>>23397591
>>23400623
>>
>>23400623

Also, on fetlife as Orpheus-Lost
>>
>>23400674
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
>>
>>23400512
northern california, but I travel up and down the coast pretty often; and it's magisterious
>>
>>23397603
>we should have a kink thread where we just post role and face
Nice try NSA. No blackmail material for you today.
>>
>>23397591
kik is
trevorpane75 i can be sub or dom im 19 male
>>
File: CIMG0608.jpg (644KB, 1822x1722px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0608.jpg
644KB, 1822x1722px
>ASL
26/Bi Male/Virginia, USA
>Dom, sub, or switch
Total sub/bottom
>Kinks
Bondage, Humiliation, Chastity, Anal Play, Corporal Punishment, Role Play,
>What you're looking for
A Domme or Dom to play with/be used by online or IRL that can push my limits and humiliate me
>Contact info
Kik: amlr88
>>
bamp
>>
21/M/BI/DOM

Kik SireMok
>>
>>23401860
Can you do a tribute for Me on a piece of paper next to your hard cock put hi Lynn???
>>
File: SXLBihf.jpg (102KB, 1012x1149px) Image search: [Google]
SXLBihf.jpg
102KB, 1012x1149px
How many doms here actually are attractive?

I don't know if I've just been looking in the wrong places, but it seems that most doms I see ehile skimming bdsm websites are either fat and ugly old men(not that there is anything wrong with them being old) or pimply scrawny teenage boys/young adults.
Not looking to offend anyone, genuinely curious. Are the one who go to munches and socialize more more likely to be attractive and fit?
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 480x854px
22f, Portland, OR
I'm a switch, but I heavily prefer to be submissive.
Role playing is my biggest kink I would say, but that branches into other kinks too...
>Asphyxiation, bondage, feet*, food
*i really like giving foot jobs and having my toes sucked on is like my weakness
>I'm looking for a dom that will teach me how to be a better sub in that kind of relationship. I'm looking for someone who has experience and knows how to do aftercare really well because I am a cry baby and need a lot of it. I am looking for someone who is just as good at being gentle as they are rough.

>kik sp00kyl00n
>snap sp00kym00ny
Tell me what thread you're from.

Pic is my O face. LOL.
>>
>>23404443
Subcultures attract outsiders and losers, that is just how it is - for the men and the women. And with BDSM, many people use it as their selling point when they have nothing else to offer. Like the classic fat girl who'll let you do everything to her her skinny friend won't.

The men at munches are usually even worse, the women are slightly better because there are a lot of facebook-kinksters who see it as some kind of second chance to join a sorority and to be seen.

If you were a guy looking for attractive girls, I'd say join OkCupid, there are a lot of kinky attractive college students who you can teach. But the men on there are very whimpy.

There's a reason that online, ten men have to fight for one girl but offline, ten subs have to fight for one decent Dom.
>>
>>23397591
Kik is Dkayed M/20
>>
>>23404443
I'd say that you'd find the attractive ones in day to day life
>>23404516
basically what this guy said regarding munches and all that.
>>
>>23404516
That makes sense, thank you for the answer. Hot doms who aren't insane seem to be the unicorns of BDSM.

>>23404465
What's up with your eyebrows
>>
>>23404443

Most people are just ugly. The same applies to subs really.
>>
>>23404465
Is Skype okay?
>>
>>23404443
I'm attractive as fuck, take care of myself all that, but my tastes are so skewed that showing up to munches or involving myself with most anyone into this fetish is out of the question. Fuck em.
>>
>>23404465
Email?
>>
>>23404539
> my tastes are so skewed that showing up to munches or involving myself with most anyone into this fetish is out of the question.

Can you elaborate about your tastes? What is that fetish? We're all anonymous here so no reason to keep it a secret
>>
>>23404465
>I'm looking for a dom that will teach me how to be a better sub in that kind of relationship.
I see people into BDSM say things like this a lot but I don't really get it. Can't you just be yourself and look for a relationship with someone who likes you exactly that way? The way you put it makes it sound like you're looking for 'practice relationships' or something that you already know in advance won't last.
>>
>>23404681

In my early days as a dom I had a sub who said this. She ultimately found a more experienced dom and we both learned a lot from him. There's some things that can't be taught from text. For some subs it's learning how to not talk back or learning to not attempt to top from the bottom for example and for an inexperienced dom those can be difficult to ingrain or encourage in a sub. For subs it's not just about a happy relationship but feeling like a good sub as well.
>>
>>23404708
>not talking back
But its no fun subbing if you can't be a cheeky kunt
>>
>>23404681
Not her, but I wouldn't see it that way. It usually has nothing to do with practice or temporary relationships and just means that they have an idea of what they want to be but don't quite know how to get there. They may aspire to be obedient but still have trouble with their bratty side - or whatever else. And so they look for someone who knows what he's doing. "Just be yourself" isn't the end of all relationship advice, it's okay to aspire to become something.

Just answering because as a Dom who likes to work on people (including himself), the biggest red flag about a sub is "I want someone to love me just the way I am". It usually comes with a Marilyn Monroe quote and a single mum vibe.

You can genuinely accept the core of a person and still work on making them a better submissive.
>>
>>23404714
>>23404708
Talking back is just a sub's way of asking you to hit harder!
>>
>>23404714

Generally I agree but just like there's different kind of doms there's different kinds of subs. I like subs that have a little sass in them but there's some who are content to be the perfect slave for example.
>>
>>23404532
>eyebrows
She's from Portland.
>>23404549
I'm into fit women with a mouth on them, so most subs immediately drop off there. Not to say that I don't enjoy switch every now and again, but I prefer a sub who can berate and bitch while she's getting tied or thrown around, without the physical fight that would truly make it something other. When that switching does come into play, too, most women I've met aren't into hitting the man that was just using her like a rag doll.
>>
>>23404549
Oh, and as for the fetish, I'm into total asphyxiation, so until she passes out and then continuing on. It's dangerous, and ties into my previous post with contradictions, so the market is small.
>>
>>23397591
Are you interested in women at all? If so my kik is something0clever, I hope you like girls too...
>>
omg yes

>18, m, greece
>sub
>cum eating/play, orgasm denial/control, humiliation, feet
>looking for a dom, male or female idc i'm bi. hopefully with the same kinks as me
>kik: slaveboyterry
>>
>>23398879
Ben_o_92

I'm keen
>>
Any female doms in Nebraska?

23/M/Sub here.
>>
Bumperoo
>>
>>23395747
>Asl
24/M/USA, Oregon 503
>Dom, sub, or switch
I want to try sub
>Kinks
Pegging, chastity, facesitting, cuckold, giving her oral pleasure, forced wear female underwear
>What you're looking for
a girl who wants to dominate me
>Contact info
message me
>>
>>23395747
>Asl
19/m/UK
>Dom, sub, or switch
Sub
>Kinks
BDSM, pain, petplay, roleplay, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, facesitting, crossdressing
>What you're looking for
Maybe meeting up
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>Asl
21/M/Belgium
>Dom, sub, or switch
switch but mostly sub
>Kinks
Femdom and a lot of other stuff
>What you're looking for
I've found a girl
but I have some questions for you guys

I've met this girl through our mutual interest in subbing. But somehow i bring out the Domme in her, she says it feels natural to be dominant to me. We're both pretty inexperienced and we've started a sort of chastity relationship. I'm liking it very much. What are some small steps we could take to explore each others kinks more. She's used to dominant guys so she doesn't always know what to do I guess. Sometimes I'm a bit afraid she won't be dominant to me because she thinks I'm such a nice guy.
>>
Any straight doms in Ohio?
>>
File: 1412558760899.jpg (78KB, 1249x686px) Image search: [Google]
1412558760899.jpg
78KB, 1249x686px
>>23408996
Where you at? 330 close enough?
>>
>>23395747
22/m/straight/texas
100%sub (not a dominant bone in my body)
i am looking for a dominant female that is both abusive when she needs to be but caring when im a good boy, not just for sexy time, but 24/7 domination.
i want a mistress who shows me she is superior in every way, if i talk back i want her to be able to completely shut me down with an intelligent and witty comment, i want her to conquer me, pin me down to the ground and take what is hers, i want her to completely own me, if im bad she can break me, beat me until im bruised and bleeding, degrade me until i am crying and begging for forgiveness and mercy
i want to worship her like the goddess she is, bowing down to her beautiful feet, kissing them and licking them until she decides i am worth to worship her gorgeous legs, then i will work my way up worshiping every inch she allows.
i want her to use me as she pleases, i want her to fuck me until she is satisfied, weather i cum or not, and if i cum before she is finished i want her to keep going until she is done no matter how much i beg. her pleasure would be my pleasure, i would push my limits every day for her and give her everything she desired, she could bring me out in public on a leash and show the world how superior she is and how pathetic i am.

only things off limits are scat/piss and cuck stuff, i am an extremely jealous pet and i want to be able to provide mistress with everything she desires personally
>>
>>23404532

> Tall, rather fit, not even slightly obese, not insane. Decent looking, nothing spectacular, though.
Subless because of awkwardness when it comes to telling a girl what really is on my mind. FML.
>>
>>23397591
I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW PLEASE, YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
my mistress literally abandoned me the other day, she got bored of me and left me for some dominant faggot.
my poor innocent little heart has been shattered and i need a caring mistress to put me back together and teach me how to be a good little pet again

little bit of personal ingfo, i agree i dont want it to be all sexual at all. i want to be your pet in all aspects, tell me what to eat and when to sleep, stuff like that to. i am EXTREMELY clingy and i will be madly obsessed and needy, so thats a BIGGG check for me
im not that cute though, ill set a pic on my kik for you to see (can you post in this thread with the same ID so i know its you when you see this) and i dont mind chubby/fat at all, i mean if you are like 300lbs maybe not. we will see
kik is Fath3rOfTh3Wolf
>>
This thread seems to have been completely derailed so let's try to get it back on track :)

>Asl
30/m/Canada (Ontario)
>Dom, sub, or switch
Dom
>Kinks
DD/LG, Master/Slave, rapeplay, petplay, breathplay, humiliation, typical stuff.
>What you're looking for
A sub/little, ideally one with a little bit of an age gap, but if not that is fine. I am a pretty experienced dom IRL and I don't especially mind if you aren't experienced as a sub/little, I can always help you learn.
>Contact info
kik: KikAllTheThings
>>
>>23397591
skinnyslut666
>>
>>23397591
wazedi_vam
>>
>23 / M / USA
>Dominant.
>Bondage, hypnosis, light - heavy humiliation and degradation, body writing, cuddling, conditioning, sadism, collars, exhibitionism, completely control, ddlg.
>A submissive woman who would be very interested in participating in the above with me, whether purely online/over skype or messengers, or if they are interested in rL play. Either way, I want to get to know them first and make sure that we click and get along as people before we would comit to anything longer term, assuming you would be interested in that.
>Contact info: my kik is: knightmaare
>>
italianlover8 any kik and anyone write me
>>
21/m/us/tall/thin

Oligofukurself

Looking for any women of any size who wants to explore their Dom/sub fetish. I prefer being sub, but i am a switch.
>>
>Asl
22 m AZ
>Dom, sub, or switch
Sub
>Kinks
Chastity, feminization, crossdressing, ABDL, CBT, feet, tease/denial, etc.
>What you're looking for
Someone to chat with about kinky shit, and maybe more if we are compatible
>Contact info
Kik: apa203
>>
>>23409078

Yeah that's where I am.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 236x315px
>>23411823
ASL?
>>
>>23412856

22 F Akron
>>
>21/m/Italy
>Dom
>Spanking, Submission
>Brats and Subs or Experienced doms to learn from
>kik: rains43
>>
My kik is batbafon.
Live in Europe, but would love to discuss stuff with all of you.

Kinks:
>Everything sans poop and blood.
>powerenemas, anal play, suspension bondage, extreme humiliation, forced orgasm, you name it.
>>
19 bi m sub
Kik: Buthowdoi
>>
Any Dommes in Plano, Frisco, Allen, or McKinney TX? 20/m here.
>>
21M looking for Dom

Kik: Yoshikazua
>>
>>23397591
22/m/Australia here

I'd be up for something IRL or online, and my kinks seem to match yours exactly.

Kik: Goldchasm
>>
27yo sub boi seeking dominant alpha male to put me in my place in a role play. You must be aggressive, cocky, rude and degrading. Let's chat about you stealing my gf, kicking my ass, then fucking her as I suck your toes. Not many limits
176joey176
>>
>>23413015

Kik is Punished_Snake1 if you're interested.
>>
Bi male looking for sub males/ females kik @ spiltseed
>>
>>23414095
>>23413015
M/Dom/18
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-03-14h38m04s440.png (769KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-03-14h38m04s440.png
769KB, 1280x720px
>>23413436
just wanted to share this lovely moment with all of you
>>
smokesomeweed171 18 M Belgium up for anything really everything -
>>
33/m/Australia (QLD)

Switch

Tease & denial/delay is by far my main kink, but I enjoy a lot of others too.

Looking for somebody to play T&D games with/just generally get each other worked up into crazily lustful states in some kind of sex competition/game. Alternatively, a Domme would be fun too.

>>
Kik: xUVPx
Looking to get sph
>>
Looking for a female domme/mistress my kik is femboycd
>>
>>23404465
Hello miss

Im 25 male dom from uk (sadly on other side of pond )
I'm caring dom but I can be nasty when need to be. I have kik so hint up on there

Hopefully hear back

Kik:Mrtommy90
>>
23, male, USA, dom, straight
Not looking for sex but if anyone wants me to make all their decisions for them and tell them to eat and make sure they get their stuff done and just generally run their life for them hit me up.
>>
File: 1453443811776.png (196KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453443811776.png
196KB, 1900x1200px
>ASL
28/m/southern california
>Sexy orientation/kinky orientation
straight Daddy dom / Dom
>What are you into?
humiliation, degradation, ddlg, water sports, knife play, power exchange, feet play, spanking, biting, scratching
>What are your hard limits?
poop, bratty submissive
>Tell us something awesome (but non-kinky) about yourself.
im left handed
>What do you want to get out of this thread?
chat and potential new pet / play partner
>Post some contact info, if you dare.
kik:mcboots
>>
File: dumb nigger.jpg (354KB, 720x1170px) Image search: [Google]
dumb nigger.jpg
354KB, 720x1170px
20/m/tx
mostly sub switch
a girl or cuteboy to dom me and be my master
kik: meowpanties
>>
>Asl
24/M/Usa
>Dom, sub, or switch
Dom
>Kinks
exhibitionism, voyeurism, and bondage are the big three
>What you're looking for
Female/Trap
>Contact info
J4CK0FH34RT5 kik/snapchat
>>
>>23404443
Yeah, basically this >>23404516

I'm no Ryan Reynolds but I'm a fairly attractive guy in my 30s with a good career who knows how to dress and converse. I went to a couple munches and felt the same way you did about BDSM sites, very few people there who I'd actually want to play with. Became friends with the owner of the place and while she texts me every once in a while when they're having some special event I won't go regularly.

Fetlife or similar stuff is eh...too many fake profiles and any female gets swamped with desperate guys. I've met a few very attractive girls on there but it seems like I just got lucky to start talking to them pretty early after they joined the site before they really got put off by the edoms. Very low probability thing.
>>
>>23419505
I approve of this message

>I apparently am way hotter shit than i thought i was, regarding that scene and those kinks
>>
File: 1451332433110 (1).png (285KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451332433110 (1).png
285KB, 1900x1200px
Wheeee.

23/M/UK

I go to local munches and things. I'm taking crossdressing up again for a big event coming up in may. My hair should be long enough by then, and I tell you what I look bloody good in a Saree.
>>
File: DSC04350a.jpg (2MB, 1920x3408px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04350a.jpg
2MB, 1920x3408px
>>23399378
>>23399392
Ha, I was in air cadets and did HEMA for a bit.
>>
>>23413015
Hooplaaahh is Kik. I'm right outside Akron. If you're interested in talking.
>>
Anyone in Okinawa? Probably not but worth a shot
>>
24/m/Canada
sub
just looking for a domme who loves facesitting and humiliation. Also into peepee, and open to quite a bit.
skype/kik: coralhouses
>>
>>23397591
kik:rip_ryan_dunn
20/m/US
>>
>>23395747
20 m NY
Dom
Looking for regular phone convos/pic exchanges
very athletic, into big dicks lol
>>
Male looking for a good slave girl that obeys

Joemcbob99
>>
22/f/Alaska
Sub
Ageplay, feet, incest, bestialtiy, etc etc etc
Someone to roleplay with thats decent at it
KIK: jlynak93

I don't share pics of myself at first, once we have been at it for a while that becomes a possibility but definitely not until after a few times.
>>
26/m/Midwest

Looking for a sub girl who wants to be dommed via Kik maybe eventually Skype or other mediums. Being told what to wear, following instructions and things like taking pics you are told to take even if inconvenient. Looking for around my age but I'm open to a little older or younger.

Kik: pyrofanity
>>
>Asl
22/f/us
>Dom, sub, or switch
mostly dom, can switch
>Kinks
premature cum, small penis humiliation, ruined orgasm
>What you're looking for
cute guy to play with :)
>Contact info
>>
20 sissy uk
sub
humiliation, objectification, verbal abuse
camwhoring
[email protected]
>>
19 m australia
sub
kik:haydo347
>>
>>23424338
forgot to add looking for female
>>
File: 2013-07-28 17.29.38.png (315KB, 639x330px) Image search: [Google]
2013-07-28 17.29.38.png
315KB, 639x330px
>21 m uk
>Bi sub
>sph, being bullied, big cock worship, anything humiliating
>Good chat and hopefully more
>kik is mashedpotitties
>>
>>23415439
That's literally the hottest thing I've ever seen. Nffffggghh...

>>23419808
Wait... is that the Icelandic flag you're in??
>>
>>23424544

That's the Union Jack you dolt.
>>
>>23424544
To much red its a union jack
>>
Currently on day 4 of 5 in chastity - my longest stretch yet. My GF/Mistress is becoming incredibly sexy as the time goes on (though she's a bombshell to begin with, of course)

After making coffee and doing the morning chores, I wake her up with a morning massage. I kneel on the floor and help her dress (sliding panties onto her bubble butt is excruciating) then I worship her legs and ass. Today pulled out her magic wand and told me about a slutty dream she had overnight... a dream where she got stuffed and filled from both ends while I was next to her locked up in chastity... Ironically, I actually was locked up lying next to her - I just had no idea this was going on in her head.

Tomorrow will be my release day and I know she has something painfully exciting planned... she'll probably give me a blowjob through my chastity until I just can't stand it. She already told me that once I'm unlocked, I'm not allowed to touch my penis (nor can I enter her pussy, of course) so I hope from there she'll stroke it tauntingly till I cum all over my chest. On the flipside, she may decide I need to wear sissy pampers and can only cum by feeling the wand through my diapers.

My GF is interested in talking with more dominant guys, so if anybody wants to leave their contact - I'll see if she can get in touch (no promises tho). Likewise, the longer I get locked up, the more I crave teasing & taunting from sexy bitchy girls. If anybody wants to chat and make me squirm in chastity, do drop a line.
>>
>>23424905
kik drewsterk
>>
>>23424908
At least say a little about yourself / what you're into. I'm not going to blindly pass on kiks
>>
>>23424912
18 M UK
>>
File: DSC04529.jpg (4MB, 4592x3056px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04529.jpg
4MB, 4592x3056px
>>23424544
How dare you. Incidently, dated 1942, Ontario Canada.
>>
(needs a bump)
>>
>>23398577
You sound nice, where are you from?
My kik is steffikle if you're still interested
>>
>>23397591
Mcspiggle
>>
File: q1r1t10131g130j3g.png (199KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
q1r1t10131g130j3g.png
199KB, 1900x1200px
>>
>>23424905
18/M/Bi
Im a dominant big guy from the states, Love pain play, rope play, and toys. Additionally I enjoy using sub slaves like yourself as cum cleaners (Off of the sheets, floor etc.)
I've also taken quite a few compliments on my cock.
If either you or your mistress happen to be interested, kik me
Kik: IntelligentHeavy
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.