[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Breed/ Anyone here a breeder, or have been bred? Anyone want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: sperm.jpg (43KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
sperm.jpg
43KB, 630x400px
/Breed/

Anyone here a breeder, or have been bred?

Anyone want to breed or be bred?
>>
File: lesbo.jpg (27KB, 219x659px) Image search: [Google]
lesbo.jpg
27KB, 219x659px
>>23355568
>>
>this thread
>every day i have to hide it
>always has less than 3 responses
>why.jpg
>sage
JUST
>>
>>23355614

Not the gay type
>>
>>23355568

I've bred someone before. I'm trying to breed someone now. And I'd love to breed a couple of other women. Bring them on!
>>
File: image.jpg (272KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 1280x1009px
Can guys breed other guys? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>23357192
No this is about fucking women without birth control and making them pregnant
>>
What the fuck, why would anyone think this is a good idea? Child support laws are so horrendously biased towards women,you're basically fucking over your future self. I enjoy creampieing as much as the next guy, but come on.
>>
>>23357332

Some may use fake names, others may be in a position to support a child
>>
Is this even a thing. A child is an 18 years sentence. This is sick to even think about
>>
>>23360658
>This is sick to even think about

The catalog is full of trap, diaper, piss threads etc, but apparently human nature is sick to even think about.
>>
>>23360672
Not disagreeing that they also ain't sick..but a child is another person. Doing this could ruin someone's life not to mention speaking diseases. Wear a fucking condom until you find that special person to RAISE a family with.
>>
>>23360684
Spreading*
>>
>>23360658
>>23360684

You'd be surprised about people who want to get preggo by a stranger.

I'm a young guy, almost 23, and I've hooked up with 5 women between 25-45 and knocked each of them up, at their request. They've no way of tracking me down so even if they wanted me to help with the babby, they couldn't get me to.

All these chicks wanted to be knocked up and didn't want the father to be involved in any way.
>>
>>23360698
Surely not fair on the child. Everyone derseves to have and know both their parents.
>>
>>23360705

Shrug. Life's not fair. I only want to pass on my genetic material. I only get romantically involved with guys and have no interest in marrying a chick.
>>
>>23360714
I hope your cock falls off.
As you said you're a young guy, when you get older and more sense you might regret all this. The world is over populated with too many assholes as it not having the stability of a family life everyone in the right world should have a chance of having.
>>
>>23360714
t. liberal
>>
>>23360723

Yeah, the world's got too many people. I didn't knock up a bunch of crackheads or anything. All 5 were rich bitches who I guess couldn't have kids or something.

3 of them had husbands, 2 of those husbands watched. They all looked well enough to provide for their family. Growing up without a dad isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>23360714
Most females have kids to trap men I understand this, but you should have more sense. Not like their putting a gun to your head and forcing you to have unprotected sex. For example use a condom or know that's she's on the pill ect, if not then get the fuck out of there and don't sick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>23360745

It's not that. I just can't stand women in general and don't find them quite as attractive as men.
>>
>>23360746
That's cool im all up for casual sex, but be careful you might end up with offspring at your door in the future.
>>
>>23360752

Steps were taken to ensure that it's impossible for the mother to trace me down ever.
>>
>>23360758
It's all well saying it's not the end of the world if you don't have a dad, if you actually grew up with a dad. An absent parents shows studies of how bad it actually effects a child so don't give me that, but no point telling you becuse you don't care clearly
>>
Real men don't shy away from their responsibilities. And woman should know better than to let a man have unprotected sex with her that has no intention of staying.
>>
>>23360758
where do you meet these women
>>
honestly not sure what that means, but I've impregnated 3 different girls, 2 lesbians and my wife. All done the good old fashioned way. Wife has a bit of a cuckquean fetish. Didn't even know it was a thing.
>>
>>23361303

I met the first one in a real Mrs.Robinson kinda situation. Others I met through Craigslist. I live in a rich community so there aren't a lot of Craigslist postings for our area and when there are postings, people are serious about meeting up.

Craigslist is generally a shitty site, but it's fine for our community since it's a somewhat small community and it's a very safe area. No danger of getting murdered or anything like that. As long as you don't go to the side of town with the poor people and minorities anyway. I'm not intending to be racist, but 90% of the crime happens in the minority neighborhood unfortunately.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.