[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>texting some girl over facebook >get her to agree to meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 34asdf.png (3KB, 85x69px) Image search: [Google]
34asdf.png
3KB, 85x69px
>texting some girl over facebook
>get her to agree to meet and go see some shit
>cool.jpg
>text other girls just to say hi and also because of the whole don't put all your eggs in one basket thing
>turns out they are friends with eachother
>eh whatever mutual friends just makes things better
>one of the girls is responsive and stuff so cool
>other girl only texts back one thing
>I know you texted "nicknames of the two girls"

Is this one of those stereotypical "over protective friend" type situations or something?
I only just made this account a few days ago because I never had one before and I'm trying to add people to get my name out there and I feel like I just triggered a little social trio of these 3 girls into disliking me somehow
>>
>>23346153
Yup. Highschool tier shit. Typical overprotective herpderp Igotzmahgurlfreendz back kinda deal. Be careful what you say to the one who's calling you out.
>>
>>23346174
Literally typed back
"Yeah trying to branch out"
"People seem to respond more through Facebook than in person for some reason"

Literally copy and pasted from facebook
>>
>>23346174
Just don't respond to her.
>>
>>23346188
Good point. Better to just avoid contact with the turd in the punchbowl chick than risk destruction of the rest of your efforts.
>>
>>23346186
That's a fairly safe response.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.