[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking miss her guys. Why doesn't she post anymore. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2938423784.jpg (119KB, 1878x971px) Image search: [Google]
2938423784.jpg
119KB, 1878x971px
I fucking miss her guys. Why doesn't she post anymore. I mean I know why but why does the whole age law exist. She had the sweetest smile and the cutest glasses. Such beautiful hair. I miss her soc
>>
liz still posts on /fa/, nig nog
>>
she was plain as shit
kill urself m'man
>>
>>23343823
But I can't see her beautiful feet on fa. I can't look at her flawless mouth on fa. I need her here
>>23343824
the plain girls are the best
>>
>>23343823
This.
I've seen her on /fa/ and /an/.

The mods on this board are shit. There are so many underage people even in the kink/dirty//camwhore threads.

They don't mind banning people for criticizing girls though.
>>
>>23343845
Are there kink threads on fa and an
>>
Anyone have pictures they can dump
>>
Who are you guys talking about?
>>
>>23344660
A girl that posted a lot on here a while ago but left because she was only 17 and/or something to do with studying.
>>
>>23343814
she still posts here she just doesn't post her face anymore
>>
>>23344712
She was 16
>>23344713
But I miss her face most of all
>>
Anyone have a recent picture of her please
>>
>>23344713
oh you sad sad anon

>being oblivious to the fact that she posted her face in a couple of /soc/ threads during the past week
>being this obsessed about some femanon
honestly she's cute but I'm not saving and posting her pics because that shit is a waste of time
imo /soc/ is a lot better when you filter out 50% of the horny beta threads and just get to know anons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.