[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be living out of home soon, and i have been thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
I will be living out of home soon, and i have been thinking about going into sex work. I still have a thin twink-y body, and get really turned on by the idea of being used for money. Any former/current sex workers who want to give advice?
>>
>>23342825
>male
>sexworker
You'll make absolutely no money. Good luck!
>>
>>23342896
>never hearing of gay prostitutes
>>
>>23342825
Don't do it.

I did it for about 5 years. Diseases, rape, drugs/booze, sucking the cocks of disgusting men that you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole except for the money.
>>
>>23343078
how did you get started? where did it go wrong for you? OP here
>>
i'm fucking tired of all the homosex on this site
>>
>>23343109
Like everyone else... needed money. Started by looking through ads that were placed by "generous" (i.e. "I'm so ugly/fat/crazy that I need to pay for it") guys. After that it was word of mouth from those guys or sometimes getting picked up in bars.

Where did it go wrong? It was always up and down. Sex rougher than planned, stupid choices based on extra money, getting raped. I put up with it long enough but finally couldn't take any more.

By then I had my college degree and got a real job, at half what I was making getting fucked.
>>
>>23343156
Did you ever catch anything?
>>
>>23343223
HSV1, gonnorrea, chlamydia (4 times). Honestly it's amazing I'm HIV negative.
>>
>>23343156
Did you ever catch anything?
Do guys try to take off condoms/ other things to make it unsafe?
>>
>>23343242
Sorry mobile is a nightmare
>>
>>23343236
>Did you ever catch anything?
see >>23343236

>Do guys try to take off condoms/ other things to make it unsafe?

All the time. Money is a big motivator. Say you agree to get fucked with a condom for $100. Guy says he wants to go bareback for $200. You've been drinking and smoking and I stupidly say sure, go ahead.

I've also had guys take the condoms off without asking. Sometimes I'd catch them, sometimes not.

Other unsafe things were letting me get tied up,
letting a guy drive me far from home with no way to get home, not trusting my instinct when a guy seems a bit off/crazy.
>>
>>23343270
Have you head of people having different experiences based on gender
>>
>>23343328
Do men get treated better than women or is it equally rough for both
>>
I'd pay you, fuck the shit out of you then take all your money and disappear anon
>>
>>23343328
I have talked to other men and women who tricked for a living. While both have the same stories I do, the women seem to fare better if they are presented as more high-class hookers. But we all ran the risk of violence and disease, sometimes both fatal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.