[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf of almost two years stopped by my work today to dump me...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Gf of almost two years stopped by my work today to dump me... how's your day been soc?
>>
>>23164726
Do you work at McDonald's and did she get her fries after?
>>
>>23164728
Nah no paper hats for me I work at a law office
>>
You're now free to get the pussi b0ss.

Enjoy the freedom.
>>
File: 20160111_191344_001.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160111_191344_001.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>23164765
True enough, still a bit of a downer though. Least I got dabs
>>
Don't worry OP, it gets better it really does, my girlfriend of 3 years left me 2 years ago and... OH GOD! Annabelle... WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?!
>>
>>23164797
U dick.
>>
>>23164726
Cocaine and hookers, OP. Welcome to freedom.
>>
File: 20160106_182204.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_182204.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>23164815
Who needs coke when I got slabs like this
>>
>>23164726

Realized that hippies are, in fact, the rudest and most judgmental pieces of shit I've ever met.

How do these patchouli-smelling fucks come across as "enlightened" to anyone but another patchouli-smelling fuck, I'll never know.
>>
>>23164843
They dont. How many non patchouli soaked people you usually see hanging with them? The only people who listen to there crap is other hippies.
>>
>>23164853

I literally saw a post on my FB feed of some elitist rich white dude going "It's so easy to tell when you're using psychadelics to escape the reality you created, maaaan. Use them for a spiritual journey, maaaan. Namaste, maaan."

Shut the fuck up, you judgmental fucking cunt. "Create your own reality"? To some extent I agree, but if you're gonna sit there and tell me reality is entirely of your own creation, I'm going to assume you're retarded or incredibly sheltered. Because this kid's parents are rich, I'm assuming sheltered. Secondly, you can "tell" when someone's using drugs for whatever arbitrary reason you've cooked up vs whatever arbitrary reason you disagree with? Thirdly, for people who actually have to work for their money, reality can fucking SUCK. Who the fuck are you to tell ANYONE, you unwashed, ugly fuck, that they're not as good as you because they don't use it for whatever reason you deem "good"? Also, what's happening to you is not a spiritual fucking journey. It's brain chemistry. You aren't special, you aren't enlightened. You're another schmo trying to escape reality, just like the rest of us, and there's nothing wrong with that, so stop being a fucking hypocrite holier-than-thou douchewheel.

When I was a little kid I used to get so angry at Cartman for being mean to hippie, but I finally understand.
>>
My first girlfriend broke up with me in class.

I got back at her by putting my book down, looking at her, shrugging, saying "Alright", then going back to reading. She flipped out and looked fucking crazy in front of everyone.

It was for show, I felt crushed and cried later.
>>
>>23164862
Cartman has never steered me wrong. Wise beyond his years
>>
went to an anime convention where I felt like the least autistic person ever and then saw Hateful Eight in 70mm. Good day.
>>
>>23164866
Wp man good on you for not letting her get a reaction

Mine was just crying the whole time
>>
>>23164902
How was it? I wanna go see that
>>
>>23164911
smelled like no one knew how to shower and was a big nerd fuckfest. I had a lot of fun though and some cosplay were pretty good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.