[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most desired race of men in the Western World?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28

What is the most desired race of men in the Western World?

Desired in terms of best looking/best sexually. This has nothing to do with who has the most money.
>>
not mine ;_;
t. slav
>>
I'd like to marry an asian dude because they're super hot to me, idc about their tiny dicks :) I just want some asian babies, ya dig
>>
>>23130128
Black niggers
>>
If only it was Indian. What a horrible stereotype I have to deal with
>>
>>23130180
>idc about their tiny dicks :)
>implying a big dicked man would tolerate her mentally ill shit

>>23130222
It's not a stereotype. You are all small dicked dalits.
>>
White. This is obvious
>>
Hahahahahahahaahaha, yeah let's just decide the desires of fucking millions and millions of people. Fucking 4chan man
>>
>>23130180
lol, ok
>>23130222
could be worse, you could be white and have the sterotype of being a cuckold.
>>
>>23130235
you sure, a lot of white girls date/fuck interracially...so i dont see how white men would be the most desired.
>>23130236
its billions, but just like to ask the question.
>>
>>23130231
>Implying I'm a dalit.
>Implying I don't belong to a warrior clan
>Implying this shit even matters
>Implying I took the bait
Fuck, I just did
>>
>>23130240
>sterotype of being a cuckold.
Whether they know it or not, all white men are cuckolds. Black men are superior seducers and smart enough to use profilactics. If they knocked up every black seed craving woman, there would be millions of half-breed babies running around. Black genes are dominant, much like us black men. There are never blonde haired and blue eyed babies from a mixed race couple with a black man.
>>
>>23130270
>implying Indians aren't the dalits of the world
>>
>>23130258
Whites are desired by all races. White women almost exclusively date white. The ones you see dating nonwhites are simply outliers.
>>
>>23130258
Award for being a pedantic little fuck goes to you, well done sweetie xoxo
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-10+at+06.54.04).png (18KB, 529x473px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-10+at+06.54.04).png
18KB, 529x473px
would you look at that
all people prefer people within their own race, apart from black men (of course), though black men actually dislike white women more than any other race

equally, all races of men apart from black dislike black women the most

>>23130272
sorry man
maybe you'll have some luck forcing this meme once thought police ban statistics for being racist
>>
>>23130315
whoops: slight error

as well as black men not finding their own females most attractive, white men also do not find their own females most attractive.
>>
>>23130272
i understand white genes are recessive, but if black men are so dominant how come they have such little wealth and hold so few positions of power?
>>23130285
i highly doubt all races want white men, i think other races of women think white men have a lot of money thats what they want.
>>23130300
thanks mate.
>>
>>23130326
>>23130315
asian men have more money on average than white men, yet are less desired by all races other than asian
>>
>>23130128
I'd say men who are mixed. White guy features with dark skin, eyes and hair always are desired and considered exotic
>>
>>23130128
white
>>
>>23130315
This makes me feel really bad for Black girls.
>>
>>23130326
Sauce on this girl? Google Image Search isn't working from Clover for me.
>>
>>23130472
anella sagra, columbian fitness model.

thought this chick was european, south america should make them all look like this.
>>
It's white. There's been a lot of studies on dating sites that confirm it.
I you still disagree then you're just delusional.
>>
>>23130128
To quote Barney Stinson - The Lebanese
>>
>>23130272
>profilactics

Prophylactics you mean?

And outside of that, eye rolls so fucking hard.

Eye rolls at this entire fucking thread.

>>23130258
Literally only on 4chan have I ever seen the idea of "white women predominately date non-white men"; it doesn't fucking matter because I really don't care about interracial relationships, but t here's still a lot of stigma and weird reactions to it.

Outside of that: What the fucks with this sites focus on this question.
>>
One thing that confuses me is studies that show humans are attracted to those that look similar to them, but then again I've also heard we're genetically coded to seek others with different looks because they have different genes, hence more diversity. For example, I am attracted to women that look differently from me or my mother. Which theory is correct?
>>
>>23130692
I have pale skin and brown hair and I find that most attractive in women.
>>
>>23130692
my bio 5c prof says both are correct, but mainly the latter (seeking different phenotypes) in nature
that is, some species exhibit the first pattern (birds are the only example I remember), some exhibit the second (fish and squirrels and lizards), some exhibit both (tons of other shit)
>>23130128
I'm sure any recent stats say White, but that probably has something to do with their average income and population size in the west. I'm gonna say half white half anything-but-black
>>
>>23130664
yeah well im curious so i figured id ask since google doesnt give a straight answer.
>>
File: 1416231719840.jpg (175KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
1416231719840.jpg
175KB, 800x758px
Hard to say. I'm not so sure that it's ethnic, either.

There are certain physical traits we look for, but, there are personality spectrums we are more inclined to look for; girl next door, self-assertive, etc.
>>
>>23130128
Easy- it's big BLACK cock.
>>
there isn't a "most desired". There are over 300 million people in America, and you won't find the right guy (as fast as you would otherwise, at least) if you're searching for one specific race, or one specific height, or a specific anything. Actual normal people have been starting to realise this , especially since the advent of the new milennium
>>
>>23130961
You will not get a better quality answer on 4chan.
>>
>it's an insecure white virgins trying to convince themselves they're desirable
inb4 some desperate pathetic faggot starts posting okcupid stats

>>23130315
Oh look, too late
>>
File: 8aT9WV6.jpg (84KB, 540x557px) Image search: [Google]
8aT9WV6.jpg
84KB, 540x557px
>>23131124
i could try
>>23131146
yeah i dont believe that either, because if white women have a negative preference for black men, how come that is such a popular interracial couple?
>>23131013
Well most men want white women, so im curious what most women want.
>>
>>23131200
White women are deseriable for sexual pleasure, suicide to marry one since they're not mother material
You guys can marry them all you want
>>
>>23131200
No, seriously, it's shit. 4chan isn't going to give you a better answer for a LOT of reasons, but at the core tenant you're gathering anecdotal data from a self selecting audience. It's as valuable as self report questionnaires, which are fucking useless.

Read something like http://restud.oxfordjournals.org/content/75/1/117.short instead. If you look for racial preferences in Google scholar you will find a lot of papers; I just haven't researched the topic myself because the affect of race in interpersonal relationships isn't a topic I'm particularly interested in.

>>Why is it such a popular interracial couple

Because it's the two most common races in the States (presumably where you're posting). So of course you're going to see more white/black couples, because there's flat out more white/black people than other races.

Additionally, you're talking about a negative PREFERENCE, it's not a binary thing - you're not asking if they "only date white or only date black"; even the OkCupid stuff only rates it at a -8%. That's fucking nothing, especially when you're talking about in larger populations.
>>
>>23131313
hispanic and white are the two most popular...

I guess i have to read those scholarly articles.
>>
>>23130128
Race doesn't matter much (at least for me) when deciding attractiveness as long as the guy is hot. Basically tall, good bone structure (cheekbones, jawline), non receding hairline and thick hair, good body proportions (shoulder waist ratio).
>>
>>23130128
White, obviously. I'm Arabic and I'm mostly attracted to white women. Only ever dated white women, though that's partially just because there are a lot more of them around than anyone else. SJWs might say that it's because of "internalized Western beauty norms" or some bullshit like that, but there's absolutely no way to prove that's true, and even if it was, who cares?

But really, >>23131013 is right, it's stupid to limit yourself to one race. Why limit your dating pool that much? There are plenty of attractive people of all races. I'm not generally attracted to blacks but that's just on average, it's not like I wouldn't date a cute black girl.
>>
white or asian. I am white/jap myself though so I could be biased
>>
>>23131455
The question was asking about the men we already know everyone wants white women.
>>
>>23131200
Black/white is the most notable because it's the one Americans have historically had the hardest time accepting.

Also, Hispanic isn't a race, per we. There are white Hispanics and black Hispanics...
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-10+at+10.57.48).png (11KB, 546x165px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-10+at+10.57.48).png
11KB, 546x165px
>>23131146
>inb4 someone posts statistics rather than appeals to their own cuckold fetishes
>>
>>23131200
white/asian interracial marriages are larger than white/black interracial marriages in the USA

there are 39 million african americas in the USA
14.7 million asian americans
>>
File: 3t80fYs.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3t80fYs.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>23131609
so asian women find white men better looking than all other women is what you're telling me? So i can assume that as a white male asian women are most attracted to my physical appearance?
>>
>>23131643
white women are more attracted to white men than any other women
asians come in second
blacks come in third
>>
File: sergej-bodrov-ml.2.jpg (768KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sergej-bodrov-ml.2.jpg
768KB, 800x1200px
>>23130170
are you fucking joking m8?
>>
>>23131655
That sounds bad, because i see white women dating interracially the most.
>>
>>23132484

Odds are, that's because most women you see period are white.

I'm white, and I mostly dated Indians, east Asians, and a couple Latinas. My first white gf wasn't until my late 20's.

I'm w/ >>23131455. It's all about the girl herself. I'm not going to let some stupid racial category stand between my dick and a hot girl.

I know lots of racial mixes and have zero problem with having mixed race kids.
>>
If you were to do a comprehensive survey of "the west" I have no doubt Germanic/Nordic would come out on top.
>>
Amung educated smart women, they typically go for white men who have looks and class.
If they're trashy with tattos and nose piercings they don't.
I've had a lot of different races flirt on me and women who aren't white seems to be more obvious about it, and some down right aggressive. White women however are the most passive in terms of dating.
As a white man, I've had asians, Arabs, blacks, and Hispanics all hit on me, rarely a white girl.
>>
>>23135092
>>Implying people cannot be educated and smart and have tattoos or piercings.
>>
>>23130258
Non-white women are also attracted to white men you know. Some of the most famous and beautiful black women in the world are married to or dating white guys.
>>
>>23130258
Jesus, I want to jump through my laptop screen, beat the shit out of whoever is holding that phone, and rip those disgusting nails off the hands of whomever they belong to, fuck!
>>
>>23135092
Thomas Edison, Winston Churchill, George Orwell, Theodore Roosevelt
>>had tattoos
>>
>>23130128
as a brown man who only dates white girls i feel that they prefer white guys BUT if you are pretty much a white boy with a tan (much like myself) you're not far off 'most desirable'.
the only downside for me is im into posh white girls, who are a tougher nut to crack for a man of colour.
>>
>>23135873
Why white women ?
>>
globally whites not surprsing since they are the most dominatnt race on the planet in the western world though its whites then hispanics
>>
>>23135873
because i was raised in a rich white neighbourhood.
i like stuck up bitches, which translates to white girls.
no but really its because other girls have a weird skew on what is expected of their partner, it could be because of upbringing or world views etc. whereas a white chick have less impact from their culture/religion.
>>
>>23135967
it was for you >>23135901
>>
>>23130315
Dam BTFO. I'm surprised this was allowed to be made since the media is trying so hard to force the stereotype that white men aren't desirable.
>>
>>23135967
I stopped going after white girls because brown and black men get them now. I feel they don't like white men. Even though I like my own race the best.
>>
>>23130272
Right
>>
>>23136033
i wouldnt stay they go for us more.
from experience you still have an advantage.
when i go out with my bestbro, who is essentially a white version of myself, he gets the initial attention 60-70% of the time.
he isnt any better looking than me, but they've either had a bad experience or have the wrong idea of brown boys.
>>
>>23136073
Yeah but why do they go for non white guys anyway ? That's the thing I'm getting the message white Guy's aren't good enough.
>>
asians love white guys because in any asian country white skin signals upper class because youre not out in the fields. Chicky babe told me this
>>
>>23136188
Yeah I think as a upper middle class white male I have the best chances with Asian women
>>
>>23136188
Because we put in more effort because we don't have the benefit of being white.
That's all it really boils down to.
>>
>>23136448
Fuck my linking game is weak AF
I meant >>23136117
>>
File: Dating.png (241KB, 1023x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Dating.png
241KB, 1023x1051px
White men are the most desired, along with Asian women. So it's no coincedence that White men -> Asian girls and vice versa. Which is why marriage is on the decline for white girls (because they're trashy, entitled, rude, etc). White men are marrying / moving to Asia for those cute females.
>>
File: 1441847865939.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
1441847865939.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
>>23136612
So with these facts, it kinda makes sense why White girls are so jealous of Asian girls.

They will use terms like 'yellow fever' to shame men but, they're just pathetic and can't tell a man what he can and can't do. Their used up vagina has no value.
>>
>>23136612
black men are ridiculously thirsty which is why only black women like them and then treat them like shit
>>
I think black guys go for white chicks because black chicks are gross, I don't blame them. Buuut generally the girls who fuck average Joe black man are not wanted by us lol you can keep them 'juicy' women kek
>>
>>23136618
Most of the people I know who use the term "yellow fever", or any derivatives, are asian women who are really fucking tired of being chased after BECAUSE they are asian. People don't like to be fetishized because of their race - that's what the whole "yellow fever" thing is over.

Also, vagina's don't get used up dude.

>>23136117
That's pretty fucking racist dude.
>>
>>23136823
spoken like a true blue pill mangina. Asian women love white guys, they actually have a 'white fever' or whatever. But I don't call it that or fetishizing because people are allowed to have preferences, get over it.

Also the only 'asians' that complain about it, are western ones who denounce there own culture so there just as bad as white girls anyway.
>>
>>23136987
I don't give a shit if asian women like white guys, or if white guys love asian women. That's fine - you can find anyone attractive.

But if you find them attractive BECAUSE of their race, and go on about wanting a specifically white/asian girl, it's fucking awkward and gets creepy fast.
>>
>>23137014
>I don't give a shit
>but

lol you're such a moron. You still think you can tell others what they can and can't do. And of course race plays some part in the attraction, no one dates someone just because they're white, black or asian, that makes no sense. There is nothing awkward or creepy about that so keep those shaming tactics to yourself you faggot.
>>
>>23137029
>>no one dates someone just because they're white, black or asian

You would be surprised.

Outside of that: Feel free to try to bait harder. As I said, I don't give a shit - I am relaying based on a shit ton of conversations how it's received. People can do whatever the fuck they want, it doesn't mean that it's going to work well.
>>
>>23136823
Im a white male and id love for women to fetishize me for my race. Point me in the direction were girls want white men, please and thank you.

Why is that racist to ask why your race of women go for other races of men?
>>
>>23137342
>>Yeah but why do they go for non white guys anyway ? That's the thing I'm getting the message white Guy's aren't good enough.
>>Implication being that it's a this or that thing
>>Implication being that races are uniform
>>Implications of racial hierarchy

It's the whole "It's fine to ask why someone is attracted to a black man, or black males in general, but it's weird as fuck to quantify that question in terms of if its because white dudes aren't good enough for them."
>>
>>23137466
oh so you just didn't like the way the question was worded.

curious for an answer though.

So i could ask why white women no longer like white men? People tell me they do, i see white women with non white men, which means they are lying to me.

If i come to the solution white men aren't good enough, well that has to be the answer. In what area are they not good enough? I'll admit when you can't keep your own race of women attracted to you, thats pretty god damn sad.
>>
>>23137500
>So i could ask why white women no longer like white men? People tell me they do, i see white women with non white men, which means they are lying to me.

Anecdotal and just kind of stupid. People aren't lying to you, everyone has preferences. White and black couples are hugely visible, and the african-american population is the largest minority outside of the Latino population.

There will be women that date black dudes, and women that date white dudes, and people who don't give a shit and date both. Where the fuck do you live that apparently the MAJORITY of women are dating black guys? If it's not the MAJORITY, why are you ignoring all of the women with white guys?

>>If i come to the solution white men aren't good enough, well that has to be the answer. In what area are they not good enough? I'll admit when you can't keep your own race of women attracted to you, thats pretty god damn sad.

No it doesn't. I date a lot of darker haired girls, it doesn't mean that blondes aren't good enough. It's not a comparison thing - you don't HAVE to choose one or another, and it doesn't really mean shit in the end.
>>
>>23137584
I ignore the women who are because I want to understand why some of them even do it at all and why those that do end up settling for a white guy when marriage comes that irks me
>>
File: The_modern_woman.jpg (99KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
The_modern_woman.jpg
99KB, 898x449px
>>23130128
>>23130235
>>23130285
>>23130315
>>23130393
>>23130513
>>23131643
>>23135092
>>23135607
>>23135958
>>23136612
>>23136987
>>23137014
>>23137342
>>23137500
>>23137584
>>23137706

>>23131221 this

Attraction is one thing but finding a life partner is another, white women your time is up, pic related. You lack skills now to keep a man happy, more and more I see white men with Asian wemen why? A few resosns, men are looking for motherly qualitys, raising kids, cooking, cleaning and most importantly family values which I'm sorry to say white women don't provide, white women are more invested in who liked there photo on social media then becomeing "wife material" white women have become princess's with demanding attitudes "me me me" Asian women are looking to please you also white women are looking for "hot guys" even though they are Chad's or chockholds that will let them get away with anything. Asian women are looking for a bread winner you could say gold digging but really not, there are looking for a provider for a family
>>
>>23138234
As a metalhead, seeing this post I'm conflicted...varg is dumb and a bigot but this...this right here is astounding
>>
>>23138234
Im not looking for marriage or kids, i just want a chill girl who hasnt had a rainbow of cocks.

But hey, if an asian chick wants what i want in life and she is only into asian and white men im all in.
>>
>>23130128
one half nordic white, one quarter brazilian, one quarter south korean
>>
>>23138256
Varg is dumb and that quote is dumb.

>>23138381
Why does it matter if she has had a "rainbow of cocks"?
>>
>>23130128
objectively caucasian.

Okcupid did a big poll on this a while ago.

Both white women and white men were the most desirable amongst all races.
>>
>>23130272
You watched to much porn nignog. But keep telling that yourself with your subhuman genes. If this would be real the world would be full of STDs and Single moms with retarded children.
>>
File: 1438880691661.jpg (366KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1438880691661.jpg
366KB, 1223x1541px
>>23140626
>insecure white girl detected.

And no guy wants to be with a girl who's sucked a lot of dicks. It's not only disgusting, but women like this don't make good relationship partners, have a lot of baggage, cheat more, relationships and marriages fail more, and these are the kinda of girls that didn't want a decent guy. They wanted to be immature and sleep around. These girls didn't want a decent guy back then, and they certainty don't want you now.
>>
>>23141868
This
>>
File: tumblr_lb3niwMDEP1qcmed9o1_500.jpg (61KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lb3niwMDEP1qcmed9o1_500.jpg
61KB, 414x600px
>>23130128
Does anyone else find Afghans attractive, or is it just me? I'd have one as a bf if he isn't religious
>>
>>23140626
Cause a rainbow of cocks sounds gross
>>
>>23141868
>>23141972
Lmao look at these virtuoso over here, man you guys know everything.
>>
>>23142083
Don't try and demean me after I posted evidence backing up these claims. It's not my fault. Maybe you think it's all just a coincidence that marriage is on a huge decline too. Or how white men are typically moving to Asia to meet better women instead.
>>
>>23141868
bullshit
>>
>>23142102
Nah you are just another 4chan dweller with no actual sense of real life aside from what you read online. You see it a lot here and it is kind of sad but also pretty funny. I know quite a few women who dated around in the past and are in healthy relationships now as well as a ton of dudes who were straight up whores but seem to be on the up and up with the ladies they've found. All of your internet sources and graphs wont cover for real live experence and a general understanding that most adjusted people don't give a fuck at all about this kind of stuff, marriage is also on the 'decline' because it was much less socially acceptable to get a divorce even 20 years ago.
>>
>>23142105
>Posts data based on facts
>bullshit

Nice argument. Then I guess you're a used up slut in denial.

>>23142113
>4chan dweller
Don't try exaggerate and make assumptions please.

>I know quite a few women who dated around in the past and are in healthy relationships

Keyword, a 'few'. I wonder how many of those 'few' will remain in those relationships however? Are the woman in their 30s? Because that's when white girls hit the wall and get desperate to get in a relationship / marriage.

>as well as a ton of dudes who were straight up whores but seem to be on the up and up with the ladies they've found

Men and woman are different. Some guys can stick their dick in any warm hole and there is no feelings. Woman however sex is much more based on an emotional level, so if a girl can sleep around or has slept around, that shows she is very insecure, has low self esteem, or some other issue which is a red flag in a partner.

>All of your internet sources and graphs wont cover for real live experence

So what is the data I posted fucking based on then? Moron.

>that most adjusted people don't give a fuck at all about this kind of stuff
You mean most desperate woman and feminized men who have lost their sense of identity and fear to have any opinion or preference lest they offend some miserable bitch.

>marriage is also on the 'decline' because it was much less socially acceptable to get a divorce even 20 years ago.

Lmao no it wasn't. It's on the decline because men are treated like shit in the west and are constantly demonized. More and more men are waking up to this and realizing white girls aren't worth it.

Get over it.
>>
File: ttamage.jpg (55KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
ttamage.jpg
55KB, 570x760px
>>23142061
More a dildo than a cock, but this looks amazing and I kind of want one now.
>>
>>23142113
>>23142105
lmao sub-70 IQ fags in denial

people who abandon their principles so that they can ride a cock are not very useful people
just admit it
>>
>>23142144
Your argument is invalad as soon as you played the 'men are different' card.

>>lolz nah man guys can fuck as much as dey want and itz ok bro gurlz r bad n gross whores ewww
>>
>>23142416
No it's not 'invalad' because men and women are different. Both in body and mind. It's a biological fact you retard. And you're attempt to try dismiss my claims based on facts with some retarded comment shows you have no argument and are a woman in denial. Back to tumblr with you.
>>
Love the nonsense statistics.
>>
>>23142503
>It might be facts but it's nonsense because it goes against my views

- Every Liberal, feminist and cuck ever.
>>
>>23130128

You can't really argue against the White, and when I mean white I mean European majority. They might be desired because that's what most women are exposed to and what might desire for a sexual or emotional relationship.

Take America for example, the European majority has it that most would crave a white man. With one point being that it's most easy to find a mate of that huge percentage.

Going deeper, and sort of a case by case basis you can see Asian men being desired. I'm Filipino and even though I only really go with Asian women, white women...friends and co-workers have expressed interest and curiosity of me.

It could be "something different" and that with Asia's rise white women could be looking for something different. I sort of look at white women depending, if I had to choose I would pick British or Scandinavian decent. Super pale.

Hispanics are essentially Spanish, because of the gigantic eugenics/colonial rape experiment that is the Caribbean/Central and South America.

Most white guys I know don't really want to go outside white women. Although a few are into Indian and Middle Eastern women.
>>
>>23142555
See a lot of white women will date interacially which turns me off. I'm not sure and I'm considering not going for white women anymore for that reason and even though I'm more attracted to my own race.
>>
>>23141868
>>White male metalhead, actually. Which is why I really dislike Varg. I enjoy the music he has been involved in, but his fucking views, man, his fucking views.
>>Doesn't give a shit about if a girl has sucked a lot of dicks. I've licked a lot of pussy. I have absolutely no idea how many partners I have had because I don't see a reason to count outside of keeping track of people and sexual acts in between getting tested, then promptly forgetting about it once I get the all clear.

You do realize that the study author explicitly went and said that the study shouldn't be used for exactly what you're using it for? The prime reason for the data is women who had more sexual partners was correlated with women who had either suffered sexual abuse, or women who had children. Children from a previous partnership/marriage was the number one indicator of divorce and unhappy relationships.

>>Ignoring the implication therefore that any man who also 'wants to be immature and sleep around doesn't want a decent girl, and therefore, will never want a decent girl now.'

Applying double standards is fucking stupid. If someone wants to sleep around, I legitimately do not care - long as they are open/honest/use protection, have at 'er. I don't think of myself as so worthless that sticking my dick in someone diminishes who they are as a person.

>>23142061
Again: Why? Do you apply this same standard to yourself, that sleeping with multiple women is gross?

>>23142102
Marriage is on a huge decline because of a whole lot of reasons - one of them being things like you can actually divorce now, women aren't completely dependent on men, and people are looking for a "love" relationship instead of just going "hey yeah you seem pretty alright I guess I'll spend my life with you."
>>
>>23142144
Some women can have a dick stuck in them and feel no feelings. That's a basic human trait. Those reasons also apply to dudes sleeping around - or it could just be that some people like sex and happen to enjoy it.

>>23142144
>>Western male, doesn't feel like shit, doesn't feel constantly demonized.

I am curious as I actually have no data: What percentage of men are actually going out 'east to get a bride', because I am not really aware of that outside of some extremely minor segments of the population.

>>23142438
You have no data to back up that specific claim. Men and women are different to some degree, yes (and a huge part of it is socialization), but you've no data to back up that women are incapable of having sex without emotion.

>>23142669
>>White women will date inter-racially, that's gross.
>>So I'm going to date other women, inter-racially, because white women are gross for dating inter-racially.

All of my what.
>>
File: 1452565189829.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1452565189829.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>23143347
>>23143364
This persons such a fucking idiot. A woman who has been with multiple partners shows she obviously doesn't do much else, other than stare at her phone for validation and sleep around. It's disgusting and they bring nothing to a relationship beyond sex.

Then you say I have no proof that there is no difference between men and women in mind and body.Are you fucking serious? You really need proof?

Also had to LOL at this one
>women aren't completely dependent on men
Child support, Alimony, etc etc lmao. Also take this image for example. Group of men on deserted island, group of women on deserted island. Men are able to adapt and thrive, while the woman waste all there supplies, then cry about it while sunbathing. In fact half way through the show they had to put men on their island to get things up and running.

But hey, when you finally settle down with some woman who's been with 10, maybe 20 different men, enjoy it while it lasts before she cheats on you, or leaves you the moment you go through struggles.
>>
>>23143481
Obviously how? I mean, seriously, how is that 'obvious'? I know a *lot* of people in high power positions (business/political), or people with masters degrees, who have slept around or still do sleep around. There's no correlation on that - and I would *love* to see where you're getting this from, or if you're going to just continue to try to attack *me* instead of the argument.

There are people that use sex for validation - yes, absolutely. But that's not a gender specific trait, both men and women do it. Hell, you can see it on this board - just look at the number of people who say that they are worthless because they are virgins/never had a girlfriend.

>>Then you say I have no proof that there is no difference between men and women in mind and body.Are you fucking serious? You really need proof?

>>You have no data to back up that specific claim. Men and women are different to some degree, yes (and a huge part of it is socialization), but you've no data to back up that women are incapable of having sex without emotion.

I wasn't asking for proof that women and men are different, I was asking for proof to your claim that women are incapable of having sex without emotions. You know that, don't be purposefully obtuse - it weakens your own argument.

>>23143481
Child support and alimony exist for good reason. I am not saying that they can and do get abused, but there is solid reasoning behind the concept. What is your argument against their existence in and of themselves?

And I .. Don't care about the picture? It's an anecdotal argument based on a reality TV show. As we all know, selective casting is impossible and everything you see on reality TV is entirely true.

Seriously - I don't give a shit. I'm not arguing that women are 'superior to men' or anything like that, there are absolutely women who will leech off of men. There is absolutely also men who will leech off of women.

What of it?
>>
>>23143561
How can a man 'leech' off a woman? Most western woman provide nothing in a relationship to leech off of. Also you can brush it off as some bum reality TV show but it still shows how useless modern woman are in the west. Do you really think it would be any different getting guys you know on an island alone and woman on another?

And I don't even know what you're talking about you greentext the wrong things, are you fucking new to 4chan?

Also the government treats men like shit, woman get custody of kids most of the time, woman commit over 70+ of divorces, and they strip most of the males assets. Even if she cheated, she is in the wrong, she is still entitled to it all. Even a prenup cant hold up in court these days. Then along with child support, alimony and all this other stuff, it's no wonder men aren't getting married no more.

I ain't arguing with you because there is nothing to argue about. You're trying to downplay it all like its no big deal, you're just another pathetic man who will one day swallow the red pill and realize how shit men are treated in the west.
>>
>>23131817
it's weird how russian girls are goat
and men are just tracksuit wearing ugly mofos,
but to be fair they can probably take anyone in a fight and survive sub zero temperatures wearing only boxers
>>
>>23143655
Household chores, cooking, sex (keeping a woman around for just sex), such like. You're looking at it purely in terms of economic value, and even in that sense as women achieve more upward mobility its quite possible (and I've seen it happen) of dudes leeching off of women financially.

It doesn't show shit. It shows that in this show, as far as we can tell (and since I've not seen the source and I venture you probably haven't, we have to trust the source is unbiased - and since the source is return of kings, it sure as fuck isn't) that a group of women ended up leeching off of dudes.

A group of women who were, at the least, chosen because they look hot in bikinis. We have absolutely no idea what the selection criteria was, we have no idea what editing (if any) took place.

What did I greentext wrong? Please, by all means, elaborate - don't just try to wave it away, *respond*.

Via the oddity that is statistics, men actually get their favoured result when it comes to children the majority of the time, because the vast majority of the time they do not pursue/want custody. The reason I point this out is because these cases are generally included in custody statistics. Yes, women tend to get favoritism in court when it comes to receiving children, which is problematic. However, are you against the parent who is predominately responsible for said child (and therefore carries the financial drain) receiving child support? You said child support in and of itself was problematic.

Similarly, the point of alimony is if a person leaves the workforce and becomes dependent on a partners income in order to provide a supplemental role in their life, it's super fucking difficult to just hop right back in after an extended period of time. It doesn't matter if someone cheated or not - that point still holds true.
>>
>>23143655
However I am not a divorce lawyer, so I cannot tell you how/if cheating and what not affects alimony. I am not arguing that alimony cannot be abused - it completely can - but I'm not against the concept of alimony in and of itself.
>>
>>23143730
Oh wow, leeching off a woman doing household chores. Such a tough job.

The show is called Survivors, search it up. And what search criteria? You're just backpedalling now acting as if the show should of found real, hardened woman. It didn't. It got average woman and men, and men are better, as usual.

I am not debating you when you're telling me there is no difference between men and woman biologically. I've studied this so know for a fact, so anything you say that isn't in agreement is wrong.

But if a woman does somehow have sex without emotions, that is still a red flag. She probably got daddy issues or some shit.

I'm done wasting my time with you, I've not only stated my opinions, I've posted sources backing up my claims. From dating, showing white men and asian women are the most desired. To woman being jealous, and showing studies that woman who sleep around more are unreliable in relationships, to men being able to adapt and build a society. You've done nothing but try to act like all this is nonsense, so you're a waste of my time.
>>
>>23143364
>>23142669
>>White women will date inter-racially, that's gross.
>>So I'm going to date other women, inter-racially, because white women are gross for dating inter-racially.

All of my what.

Going after a different race of women due to your race of women seeking other races of men. What else is there to do, keep trying get girls that don't want you?
>>
>>23130180
Try some Turks? They're technically Asian and European.
>>
>>23144129
no they are middle eastern.
>>
>>23143777
Eyerolls. Yes, lets ignore the rest of the message.

I know the show is called Survivor - it's literally in the article. I don't give a shit. It's anecdotal data that doesn't mean anything, and I'm legitimately curious on what you've studied when you exhibit this level of reading comprehension and use that as evidence of .. Anything, at all. It's just pure confirmation bias: "This is my stance on women, hey, look, it happened in this one situation, ergo, my view is right." That show would barely even quantify as a case study because, as it says right in the article, it's not like the show is under any ethical constraints - reality TV is notorious for editing content into something that will provoke controversy or otherwise provide higher ratings.

It is entirely possible that is exactly how it went down, with no shifting of how its portrayed .. It still literally doesn't matter.

Beyond that: Are you arguing that Survivor doesn't predominately throw a whole whack of good looking people onto the show, like pretty much all TV (not just reality)? I've never watched the show, but going through the 26 pages or so of the female contestant list really quickly, it doesn't appear to be brimming with women who don't happen to look pretty good in a bikini.

Again, I've never once said that there's no difference between men and women biologically - that's fucking daft. Cut the strawman shit; if you want to have a debate about this, actually debate your points.

>>Men have sex without emotions, it's normal, women have sex without emotions, totally got to be daddy issues.

What? Again - where are you getting this from; you were so quick to point out "data" (emphasis on the quotations) for 'whats wrong with women having multiple partners', but have never supplied anything for this.
>>
>>23143777

The studies you posted were purposefully misconstrued and I called you on that. you ignored that. You posted something that doesn't even qualify as a case study, and you are using it as a 'source'. You use a singular dating apps example as being definitive that white men and asian women are the most popular, and I can easily point you to a larger sample size from OKC that show both white men and women are the most popular, with white men not showing any particular preference to asian women .. And I would still point out that OKC isn't a great source. It's interesting data, but it's not really meaningful without further study.

Also: What the hell was your source of women 'being jealous'? Off handily, was that just your argument of "if you date an asian woman, women will say you like 'little girls' or have 'yellow fever'"? Because if that was a source, holy shit dude. What the hell do you study?

>>23143931
Just because some white women date other races doesn't mean all white women date other races. Also, just because they date other races, doesn't mean that they *don't* like white guys; the vast majority of relationships aren't interracial.

I find it really weird that you call white women dating other races as gross, then go on and date other races of women. You're saying interracial dating is gross, then inter-racially dating women (who, naturally, are also inter-racially dating. You know. That thing you just called gross.)
>>
>>23145556
The dating is based over a 5 year period on OKCupid (which funnily enough, shows a decline of interest in white women), AreYouInterested on facebook also done the same study, and so did Buzzfeed. All saying the same thing following the same pattern. White men are the most desired, and so are asian women, and asian women exclusively want white men the most.

So don't talk about some 'singular study' that isn't important. I'm getting fucking annoyed with you talking down to everything, demanding more evidence, yet at no point have you posted anything other than your opinion and feigning ignorance.

Are you going to tell me those 3 studies on dating, that all say the same things, are also 'not important' ?

Because even if it was somehow more black and white, you'd probably still downplay it like it's nothing. Your opinions are irrelevant, you're talking like you have knowledge when the facts say otherwise.
>>
>>23145556
i've never dated interracially.
>>
>>23145684
Yes - like I said, these are INTERESTING, but these aren't great data sources. These are not actual *studies*, which is a huge part of my point - and why I discredited the study I used to counterpoint that.

Buzzfeeds "study", unless I am missing something, is just reposting the data from AYI. Have they done one independent of that?

Regardless we are getting away from the main point: You were arguing that people were moving to Asia for women. That's what I was asking for data on.
>>
Don't mean to sound Tumblr-tier but literally the entire standard is beauty in the west is based off of European features so the answer is pretty obvious

Look at all the dating/marriage stats and even just go look at online communities in which women post men they find attractive. /r/ladyboners literally had a split because it was entirely white men being upvoted everyday.

If you really think you're disadvantaged in the dating world because you're white then you need to lay off the 4chan memes and ask yourself why youre actually doing poorly and change that
>>
Irish/Norwegian produces some stunning men.

>Friend is Irish/Norwegian
>6'3, incredibly built, amazing jaw and cheek bones, beautiful green eyes
>I'm 5'11 Baltic Slav with similar features and green eyes
>Incredibly attracted to him
>He only likes chubby brown girls under 5'5 with Iranian features and the darkest eyes possible
Fug.
>>
>>23148028
The tables have turned.
>>
It's the whites very obviously. Meme-magic turned cuck into a thing but it's entirely perpetuated by white guys with mental issues. Literally 99.9% of the tumblr pages dedicated to BBC is men
>>
>>23149850
wtf, thats sick shit.
>>
>>23130272
some white chick I went to high school got knocked up by a black guy (who ditched her immediately after, go figure) and now she complains on facebook about how her bastard child looks nothing like her. LOL

she probably thought daddy didn't want her to be happy when he told her not to date the wanna be rapper. now she's in the clearance bin
>>
>>23153128
Got to kinda feel bad for her. She's basically fucked for life unless some other black dude comes along or she finds a turbobeta white guy
>>
Congrats, OP. This thread is a goldmine.
>>
>>23153789
I try.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.