[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /soc/ Feeling down? Feeling lonely? Or would you simply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

File: talktome.jpg (328KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
talktome.jpg
328KB, 1024x768px
Hello /soc/
Feeling down? Feeling lonely? Or would you simply like someone to talk to?
I'm here and listening with all ears! I might not have solutions for anything, but I'll listen.
How are you today?
>>
Lonely, I don't meet girls through my friends and my job has me working when everyone is out doing social things.
>>
>>23108913
>tfw this is me

going on holidays tomorrow tho
>>
>>23108913
I'm very sorry to hear that, anon. I hope you're healthy at least. I met most of my friends on the internet and we've been friends for years. Have you ever thought of joining forums?

>>23108917
Oh, holiday sounds nice! What do you have planned?
>>
meh.. havent slept for a couple days. really just need to get laid at this point.
>>
>>23108938
visiting family mainly but might be doing touristy things too :)
>>23108946
same desu
>>
>>23108946
Haha, go out there and get some, anon
>>
>>23108949
Sounds exciting! Getting a lot of mom's food, I bet. Touristy things where? If I may ask?
>>
>>23108951
itd be helpful if school and work stopped getting in the way
>>
>>23108954
nope, I live with mum currently. and I'm visiting brisbane in australia :)
>>
>>23108956
Yes, I'd imagine that. You're a hard worker, I take it?

>>23108964
I see! I've never been to australia before, I really want to go there!
>>
>>23108967
meh, more like everyone here are stoned idiots.
Colorado has really gone south since the legalization
>>
>>23108967
I live in melbourne, and yes you should come here!
>>
>>23108969
Ohhhh, that's a shame. I'm really sorry to hear that, anon. Are you working in groups, since stoners are getting in your way?
>>
>>23108976
theyre all solo projects thank god. and at least my manager at work can keep his cool
>>
>>23108978
That's good! Work hard, study hard, anon! I'll be cheering you on. Also, you should really get some sleep soon if you haven't slept well lately.
>>
>>23108980
all bout that insomnia.
never sleep
>>
File: 1451296213701.jpg (123KB, 498x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1451296213701.jpg
123KB, 498x1211px
I think my lonliness finally caught up with me. Been running from it for a while. It really sucks hanging out with so many people and still feeling all alone.
Idk. I even feel alone on dates. The only people that dont make me feel so alone live on the opposite side of the earth.
First world problems here. Ugh. I hate this so much.
>>
>>23108887

Made a new years resolution to get over an ex I broke up with a while ago that I've been having trouble moving on from

Step 1 is to find someone new to fuck but I've been having trouble with that
>>
>>23108991
heyyy
i need a fuck
you need a fuck
lets all fuck
>>
>>23108981
Ah, insomnia sounds really scary. I've never known anyone who was diagnosed with it. I wish you the best and hope it can be cures, anon. Do you sleep at al? Or is it inconsistent sleep with 1 hour sleep or something like that?

>>23108986
I know this feeling all too well, anon. It might be a FWP but it's actually a very common and very serious problem. Friendship comes in many forms.

>>23108991
Instead of someONE new. What about someTHING? Like a pet, a hobby or friends. Have fun being single!
>>
>>23108994
>>23108991
can i get in on said fuck?
>>
>>23108995
for me im up for about 5 days to sometimes a week straight then crash for 5 or 6 hours and cycle restarts

>>23108996
lol sure
>>
>>23108995
I already have plenty of hobbies and work keeps me busy and shit. I'm not looking for a new relationship, just someone to have sex with to take my mind off the ex

>>23108994
>>23108996

If only teleportation technology existed finding a quick lay would be a lot easier
>>
>>23108998
That indeed sounds scary. I'm sorry to hear that. Can you get medication or some kind of treatment for insomnia?
>>
>>23109003
indeed.

>>23109004
I've tried meds and they rarely work so better just to stick with a small amount of caffeine in tea to keep focused
>>
>>23108995
What is FWP?
>>
File: 1423694823831.gif (145KB, 638x474px) Image search: [Google]
1423694823831.gif
145KB, 638x474px
I feel shit all the time
I am currently ill as well
Just here for some chit chat
>>
>>23109003
Ohhh I see! There's a lot of meetup threads here, but I don't know how good they are for finding one nights. I've heard that's the only thing they're worth of

>>23109008
Oh I see. I'm very sorry to hear that, I hope you'll find a solution someday. I couldn't imagine living with insomnia. Do your best, anon!

>>23109013
First world problems!

>>23109014
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I'm also up for chit chat if that's what you prefer! What're you up to?
>>
>>23109021
meh.. might as well go get ready for classes at some point here
>>
>>23109027
Do your best! I'll probably be her for most of the day haha. If you ever want to talk again, that is
>>
>>23109021
I'm debating whether to play Civ 5, Oblivion or Fallout 4. Think I might go with oblivion though. What are you doing today?
>>
>>23109030
doubt ill be able to get back on for another 10ish hours.
If you do wanna keep talkin id like to possibly get to know you.
>>
>>23109032
fallout all the way bro
>>
>>23109033
Did your doc ever put you on zopiclone?
>>
>>23109036
sounds familiar so probably.
same with 400mg ambien cr
>>
>>23109038
They are small blue oval shaped pills. They are so far the only medication that has done anything for my insomnia.
>>
>>23109032
I have to do some adult-y stuff but I don't feel like it!
I'd rather drink tea and watch anime right now hahaha!
But yea. Mostly a bit of work and something I need to prepare before I start school next month!
I'm no good with those type of games. My nerves always get to me
>>
>Be me
>First date from POF
>Got nudes the night before
>fuckin hyped
>she's catching the train up to meet me
>we meet at the trainstation she seems like a cool person
>starts to go on her phone
>me "oh she probably just checkin something before the date"
>We get to the movies
>Offers to pay for the tickets
>Oh I pay for my own stuff
>me "Sweet this chick is fukin horny and pays for her own shit"
>movie ends up being an hour later than we thought
>Sweet time for sweet talks and shit
>sits down she gets on her phone straight away
>did I fuck up?
>chats makes her laugh
>she continues texting
>she gets mad and starts telling me about how her ex boyfriend is shoving stuff up his ass and posting it on tumblr
>Maybe her ex is just a weird stalker?
>she tells me how she still keeps in touch with him
>Fuck what have I done
continue talking and not getting all autistic and shit try and play it cool maybe it can be saved
>hour passes of Her on her phone and making shitty conversation
>Movie starts me "Fuck yeah how can a Will Ferrell, Markwallburger movie go wrong"
>Movie starts all is good
>not even 10 minutes in and cunt is on her phone
>this is ruining the movie more than the shitty jokes and bad cgi fukin bits
>trys to hold her hand maybe get some moves going
>Nope.png
>Date ruined day wasted
>after the movie she asks "We still going for fish and chips"
>I was just fuckin hungry so I said yes and knew she couldn't go on her phone because we would be eating
>Order food and get it to go sit outside
>This is the Beach a really nice spot for a date...
>I wasted it with this bitch who then spouts shit like "I was raped by my father" and "I was raped by my ex" I was just thinking hmm wtf did I get myself into...
>Finish food
>done with the wasted day worried about how much money I wasted
>realised it was only 40aud
Fuk even then this has put me off POF and girls who pay for their own things.
>>
>>23109021
Hahaha lel
>>
>>23109035
Might have to be
>>23109043
How do you get nerves with them? Figured they would have been chill comfy games

>I'd rather drink tea and watch anime right now hahaha!
I might do this too
>>
>>23109033
I'd like to stay somewhat anonymous when doing these threads. But whenever I make threads like these I'll always use the same OP. I've made them before. Come in for a chat now and then! You're always welcome
>>
>>23109044
You should of told her the second time she got on her phone that it wasn't cool. Though it sounds like you dodged a pretty unstable person so it's better for you in the long run anon.
>>
>>23109049
>>23109049
Vielen Dank anon
>>
>>23109044
Wow what a day! And yes what this anon >>23109051 says
It was a date and even if it wasn't, it's hella rude to be on the phone when meeting for the first time. Even if you're shy. I hope you'll meet a nicer one in the future!
>>
>>23109045
But really. You shouldn't feel ashamed of feeling this way, anon. It's very common to feel lonely in this day and age. Even though you "shouldn't feel this way". But when you feel lonely, you feel lonely for a reason.
>>
>>23109048
I got a lively fantasy. Whenever I play games I self insert 120%. My heart beat faster whenever I'm fighting the elite four in Pokemon

Nice! Do you follow the season? I haven't really noticed any anime this season. I'm considering starting a KyoAni, it's been too long
>>
>>23109052
You're very welcome. I'll ttyl then! I guess? Fight on!
>>
>>23109054
>>23109051
Not to mention I pissed her off on facebook the next day on a post that she made calling all men Perverts and assholes XD after debating her on why people should be able to have their own opinions of public breastfeeding without being idiots she was fucking retarded dodged so many bullets...
>>
>>23109068
Wow, why would she meet up with a guy and send nudes if she just want to call you a pervert afterwards. She would probably claim that you raped her too if you got it on with her. Did indeed dodge a bullet, anon. Good for you! Girls can be scary...
>>
>>23109066
gotta leave in a min or 2 here but honestly this was my first time on SOC. idk why but got bored and wanted to see what you guys do on this board.. usually just lurk on /b/ messing with OPs there
but yeah.. ill probably hop back on her hopefully if nothing goes to hell today
>>
>>23109076

Mostly this board is 90% horny exhibitionists honestly
>>
>>23109076
Haha, a lot of people I talk to in this thread visits /soc/ for the first time. Back when I started going on the chan I visited /Soc/ first because I was naive and actually thought it was for sociaolizing. On the other hand it acutally WAS called social back then. But after Moot renamed the board "Cams and meetups" these sfw threads seems to have dissappeared. It's nice to talk to people, everyone have such great stories to tell

>>23109080
Also this
>>
Do girls love guys with long hair
>>
>>23109086
It's different from girl to girl honestly. But you probably heard that before.
Personally, I don't have a preference. Or maybe I do? As long as the hairstyle suits the person, I don't mind whatever haircut they got. I must say I notice dreadlocks and longer hair more than the usual short haircuts.
>>
>>23108887 im sexy af still i have no gf cause extremely low confidence and have lost all my friends ill in bed watching some radbrad
>>
>>23109064
Ah okay. Kind of sounds fun at first but I can imagine that would get annoying.

And I don't.
>>23109086
I do.
>>
>>23109068
Yeah wow anon, good that it didn't work out because damn. That person has some strange mindset.

>>23109086
It really depends on the individual, you can't really give a sweeping generalization about likes and dislikes with something as subjective as appearance. One of my ex's has really long blonde hair and I really enjoyed it, though that comes with (not always but often) the whole metalhead thing.
>>
>>23109089
Oh my. I see this problem a lot too. My friends tell me I'm cute too, but I rarely get attention from the other sex. Like in public. It's begun to happen more after I begun to work on it though! The confidence, that is. There's billions of ways you can train your confidence, anon. Even saying things like "I'm nice. I'm a good person. I'm freaking hot" and such out loud helps a bit!

>>23109092
Yes, I always die in rpgs because I get nervous. So I prefer to watch other people play. Even though it's less exciting at times
>>
>>23109086

Depends on the girl and the guy.

Although in my experience it's mostly the guy. Long hair just looks better on some guys than others. I have pretty long hair and I get compliments on it a lot (although for some reason a lot of girls say they want to see it in a ponytail.) The only girl who really hates it is my sister.

Generally I think the longer/thinner your face is, the worse long hair looks on you.
>>
>>23109088
>>23109092
>>23109093
>>23109097
thanks for the feedback. I was curious because the girl i'm with at the moment wants me to get my hair cut but i know for a fact one of the reasons i pulled her is because of my hair. Is this some kind of subconscious control method? Should i tell her to get fucked?
>>
>>23109109
>Is this some kind of subconscious control method?
I highly doubt it. It's probably just got too long and she thinks you will look better with it shorter.
>>23109096
So what games can you play?
>>
>>23109109
It is your choice, if you like your hair you keep it. If you are thinking of getting it cut do it for you, not for anyone else. If a chick is going to leave you over something like hair length, not really the best relationship anyhow.
>>
>>23109109

Depends on how insistent she is, honestly. She might be trying to see just how much personal will you have. I'd brush her off with a joke or something if she's just occasionally mentioning it. If she gets really insistent about it, then tell her to get fucked.
>>
>>23109115 i think you should leave it long and shave the sides
>>
File: Sleepy kitty.jpg (99KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy kitty.jpg
99KB, 1280x768px
>>23109109
What this anon says: >>23109113
In the end, it's YOUR hair. She can't tell you to cut it or not to cut it. But you should be happy that she tells you whatever her preferences is. Communication is key in all relationships!

>>23109110
You should definitely work on your confidence, anon! You'd sweep all girlies off of their legs! Gogo!

>>23109113
Harvest moon, Pokemon. If it's co-op like some MMO's and Mobas I guess I can play as well!

Also shout out to this cute kitty that's occupying my lap so I can't get up and make tea
>>
>>23109115
>>23109123
>>23109127
thanks heaps for the advice. I ask my mates and they just say "who cares man just give it her" not really helpful. What do you think about sex to classical music? This chick is insistent on fucking to classical music. I haven't fucked her once without some weird fucking piano and violin blazing in the backround. Should i be worried?
>>
>>23109152
I've always wanted to try fucking to music.

But that is odd how it always has to be like that. Why don't you just ask her about it?
>>
>>23109152
I don't see why that is worrying, some people just really love music. I enjoy sex to music on occasion, it's nice having it in the background and adds to my overall experience. what >>23109155 says, ask her about it.
>>
I miss my family. My sister got married and moved to her husband's country. My brother got a cool job at a different country. My mom is in another country opening a clinic. My dad passed away years ago.

I just moved cities for grad school and I'm all alone. I know no one, I left my friends in my old city. I always thought I'd like being alone, but now, I realized I'm full of shit.
>>
>>23109152

desu it seems really pretentious. A lot of people who claim to love classical music are really just trying to signal to other people that they're intelligent. I don't hate classical music but none of it seems appropriate to fuck to.

Maybe try learning a little bit about it yourself, and then try to test her knowledge about it. If she doesn't know much about the music herself, odds are good that she's just kind of pretentious and doesn't care so much about the music as much as she cares about the image it gives her.
>>
>>23109168
I know this feel, I moved to america and all of my family are scatterd either in Canada or elsewhere in the world, I get lonely a lot. I'm sorry anon I hope you get to see your family again soon
>>
>>23109155
>>23109160
I have asked her and she said it helps her concentrate like what the fuck?
>>23109172
that seems like a solid idea anon. I don't know much about classical though except like mozart and beethoven. That's another thing she never shows me whats shes playing
>>
>>23109195
So ask her how it helps her concentrate, some people just really vibe with music. It sounds strange I know but it isn't causing any harm really is it?
>>That's another thing she never shows me whats shes playing
Ask her from now on if you want to know
>>
>>23109152
It sounds interesting. But if she INSISTS on it, it sounds a bit worrying. Do you mean she WON'T do it w/o the music?

>>23109168
I'm very sorry to hear that.. It does indeed sound very, very lonely. Do you keep in touch with your old friends?
>>
OP's gonna do adult-y stuff now! I'll be back when I finish. Write away anons!
>>
>>23109195
Think she might mean that it helps her get lost in the moment.
>>23109245
Have fun
>>
>>23109084
wow this thread didnt get many posts...
but save me.. boredom!
>>
25 m ausfag here
holy fuck my last day after 3 years in the dseert and im posted out and i am drank as

got the foreveralong feels too

how is everyone
>>
>>23109278

You're the person who wanted to fuck right? Let's go fuck
>>
>>23109343
sure lol ok
where, when, how?
i called in sick to everything cause it just started snowing hard and fuck that. hate taking the bus home at 10pm with 3 feet of snow outside
>>
>>23109481

Where:

Ideally, you drive or catch a flight to where I am

When:

Now. Right now. Leave right now.

How:

If you're a dude you can give me a blowjob, if you're a grill I'll fuck you silly for 72 hours straight

Does that seem fair? It seems fair. Let's do this
>>
>>23109574
your where is still a tad confusing cause i have no idea where you be friendo
>>
>>23109608
RI right now
>>
>>23109716
nooooo
sooo faaaar
>>
>>23109832

Listen get a plane ticket or something I've been putting forth all the effort here you need to meet me halfway
>>
>>23109841
sooooo ill see ya in vegas! :DD
>>
>>23109854

Let me guess, you're in Oregon? It figures.

You could give me your skype or something if you want to fool around online. Or you just give in to your lust and spend thousands of dollars to come cross country and let a stranger fuck you senseless. I think the second one's a pretty good idea.
>>
>>23109915
no.. colorado. i just wanna go to vegas cause ces
>>
>>23110025

CES?

Wait...what's your name? I know someone in Colorado.
>>
I don't really have many close friends.
I've got a girlfriend but I don't know if I want to be with her.
Not really that close with my family.
Just need someone to speak to. Anyone?
>>
20 years young
Male
Straight
Literally here to talk but if something happens it happens
Kik: DeAndreee1995
>>
>>23110182
my name?
friends call me loki lol.
and CES! Consumer Electronics Show. all the cool new tech coming out
>>
>>23111148

Oh okay. Even though I'm an engineer I find I really can't bother myself to get excited about that stuff.

Also nobody I knew ever told me about a nickname like loki, so I guess you're not the person I was thinking of.
>>
I hate the world. There are only a few things I want in life besides food and shelter. Female companionship, sex and intellectual stimulation. Unfortunately, I'm competely deprived of the first two. This has led to me feeling depressed for a number of reasons. The first reason is that I have a strong biological urge to have sex and be around females, but none of them are interested in me. I'm not that unattractive, but it seems that women want more than attractive guy: they want a guy that can buy them shiny, expensive things, that can entertain them, and can impress their friends. Even if a girl were interested in me, I wouldn't have the money to buy her expensive stuff, I'm not very entertaining, and I'm not good at impressing people.

Another reason I feel depressed is because seeing all my friends getting all the girls really makes me feel like there's something wrong with me. I have nothing against my friends for having so much success with relationships, but it sure makes me feel like crap.

Also, I'm a complete loser. I'm in my fourth year at college, but it's going to take me another year to graduate because I slacked off so much. When I first came to college, I had crippling social anxiety, which I've also had for most of my life. Because of that, I didn't socialize enough my freshman year: I didn't go to any parties and I spent most of my time dicking around with my computer and playing video games. I had a decent number of friends, but all of them were guys and being around women petrified me.

I'm sure that doesn't sound that bad, but I really fucked things up my sophomore year. I fell out of touch with most of the people I used to talk to, and I basically became completely anti-social. So I've been spending the last two and a half years of my college career completely alone. This has really taken a toll on my self-esteem and general well-being.
>>
>>23111863
Today I was in my writing class, an introductory writing course which I failed twice, and I was working in a group with two other students who were probably freshmen. I didn't know them, but they seemed to know each other pretty well. As I was working on the classwork, I was listening to their conversation. They talked about their friends and the weird shit they did. They talked about how so-and-so had game but was baked all the time, they talked about a kid whose twin was coming to the college and how they were gonna fuck with people, they talked about their friend that got offended because he was asked to clean the bathroom. I missed out on these kinds of experiences, and I don't think I'll ever be able to live "the college life", especially considering the fact that I'm a senior and I don't even live on campus.

The good thing though is that I am making some friends in my writing class. However, I'm worried that my socially retarded past will come back to haunt me. Like what if one of my old friends meets one of my new friends and tells them I'm a fucking weirdo? What will happen then?

Another reason I've been upset lately is that I've slowly been coming to the realization that no woman will ever truly love me. The only way a woman would ever agree to be romantically involved with me is if I could provide for her financially. No woman will ever truly love me: her love will always be contingent on my ability to financially provide for her. Another reason I've been depressed is that although ideally love should be all about finding someone who you can relate to on a personal and emotional level, I feel like, in reality, love is all about sexual attraction. I'm not that unattractive, but I'm definitely not really hot either. Because of this, I feel like no woman will ever be able to love me, since in her eyes I will always be inferior to a huge number of other men. I guess this is just something that I have to come to terms with, but it's painful.
>>
>>23111863
I can empathise with you a lot. I'm at university and really don't like it. No real friends, doing ok but not great, nobody except my family to really talk to. Still a kissless virgin and will probably remain so unless I hire an escort, since there's nothing really appealing about my appearance (average looking, average physique, average height) or hobbies. I'll just sit and read quietly most of the time.

I don't think I have social anxiety but I'm just terrible in social situations, even though I'm polite. Never invited to any parties and I hate drinking so I'm shit out of luck there. I feel so isolated sometimes. I'm trying to make some improvements but it feels pointless most of the time, like I'll always be a pariah at this point.
>>
>>23111974
I'm considering hiring an escort too, but I'm not sure how ethical that is. If I were going to do that, I would travel somewhere where it's legal, like Germany or Nevada.
>>
File: 1449786648614.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1449786648614.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>be 19
>have never had a friend, not even online
>never bullied, people just ignored me

i just don't understand life
it's like i have autism but i'm completely aware of my situation
>>
>>23108887
I got my first vivitrol about today. I feel like I just said good bye to my entire world. It sucks but I knew this day was coming. At least they're is finally some shelter from the spoon.
>>
>>23112115
Yeah, make sure it's safe. I'm 19 so if I'm still like at 21, which is probably likely, I'll give in. Pretty grim to think about but I'll almost certainly never have a relationship so who fucking cares.
>>
I'm starting to get down in the dumps again.

Feeling like I just want to sleep all day, do nothing, go no where. I feel like going to beauty school will be a waste, I don't have motivation to get a job.. I just want don't want to be bothered lately. I know I must do all this though..
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.