[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ Am I a loser? - 18 years old, looks like 16 - White

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1451766209142.jpg (19KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451766209142.jpg
19KB, 540x540px
Hey /soc/
Am I a loser?
- 18 years old, looks like 16
- White beta fag
- manlet (173cm)
- virgin but not kissless
- still at school
- don't have a job = the most time I am broke.
- Akne but not that heavy
- Only had 1 gf for some months and it was a long distance relationship
I feel like shit kek
>>
>>23085132
Apart from the white thing, you LITERALLY described me at 18, down to the height in cm and long distance gf. I don't have acne anymore and I lost my virginity that year so it sort of gets better. Being short sucks forever tho, sluts consider you inferior till the end of time, their muh beauty standards shit doesn't apply to males
>>
File: 1451239155731-2.png (61KB, 177x254px) Image search: [Google]
1451239155731-2.png
61KB, 177x254px
Do it
>>
>>23085132
at least you wont have back issues and fit in sports car bro. bitches love sports car.
>>
>>23085132
>- 18 years old, looks like 16
In time, this will become a good thing.
>- White beta fag
I hate that term. It just means you're not a piece of shit.
>- manlet (173cm)
I am too, so I can't help you there.
>- virgin but not kissless
That's pretty normal for your age
>- still at school
And that's a bad thing?
>- don't have a job = the most time I am broke.
Yeah, but you're going to school.
>- Akne but not that heavy
It'll go away with time.
>- Only had 1 gf for some months and it was a long distance relationship
Again, this is pretty normal.

No, you're not a loser. Please don't become one of those red pill weirdos. Everytime I see one I can't help but imagine what their head would look like on a stick.
>>
it this troll? i think it's troll
>>
>>23085132
When I was 18 I looked 14. I didn't start looking like I was in my 20s until I was 27 and got in a car accident, put on tons of steroids and got really fat. Then all of a sudden teenage girls started throwing themselves at me, which was wierd for me since I was not used to it. It probably had a lot to do with the attitude I developed then. I stopped truly caring what anyone thought about me. The antidepressants and muscle relaxers probably helped with that to. So just relax, go see the Dr for some pills and have fun!
>>
na mate it will get pretty im in the same situation just get out more travel i dont know, do some crazy shit experiment with lsd shrooms
>>
>be me
>recently turned 18, looks like a disgusting 14 year old with no makeup
>extreme bpd and also aspergers
>kinda chubby but also bdd
>only kissed once in my life 3 years ago in a mental hospital
>dropped out of school before 9th grade
>never had a job, no intentions of getting a GED
>terrible back acne and its not that great on my face either
>several abusive LDRs since age 14, currently with a better guy still long distance but hes getting tired of my bullshit and im almost convinced he will leave me

idk man if you really are a loser im pretty fucking miserable
>>
>>23085132
No, you're not. Now stop think it
>>
no you're not, there are people who are 25 here and kissless virgins, and they're not even ugly, like that guy with the blonde beard
also
>18
you're a fucking kid m8
also
>akne
>>
Join the military
>>
When I was 18 I had one girlfriend that lasted 3 months before she dumped me. I felt like shit, gained a lot of weight, and then joined the marine corps. awful decision, but I'm still alive. Trust me, it's not as bad as you think. It might not be ok for a while, but eventually you'll be alright.
>>
>>23085877
What's bpd? And why not try for the GED?
>>
File: 1444648700549.jpg (62KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1444648700549.jpg
62KB, 500x588px
>>23085132
>Only had 1 gf for some months and it was a long distance relationship

Try being at 21 and having only 1 long-distance GF for a few years, only to get cucked on the same year the two of you were supposed to meet, followed by everyone taking her side or saying you just weren't alpha enough.

If you're worried about being a loser, just stop being a loser. Maybe get off /soc/.
>>
If any of you guys wanna talk kik me @finitenight

Your not alone /soc/
>>
>>23086002
borderline personality disorder
whats the point in getting a GED when you have no motivation of getting a job of any type? my bf is trying to tell me to do it and i might actually do it for him to just be happy about that and stop mentioning it but i mean its not worth the time when im not going to do anything after its over with
>>
>>23086013
Things can change. Getting your ged could give you motivation to do something after it. And you don't need a conventional job.
>>
>>23085132
White people at its finest your never going to be anything but white dirty trash own it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.