[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there anons, here is a test which is based around the co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: cognitive functions.png (146KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive functions.png
146KB, 500x431px
Hey there anons, here is a test which is based around the cognitive functions of MBTI. This is different to the MBTI as it describes one's preference of each functions rather than a 4 letter code.
Here is the link below if you are interested in taking it:
http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognitive-function/test.php

Post results too
>>
File: 1444598973428.jpg (209KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1444598973428.jpg
209KB, 1024x1022px
INFP master race
>>
File: tiny.gif (27KB, 24x20px) Image search: [Google]
tiny.gif
27KB, 24x20px
>>23064416
>>
>>23064426
>F
>Master race
pick one
>>
ISTP all the way
>>
INTJ King reporting
>>
File: 2015-12-29_23-39-39.jpg (253KB, 1184x804px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-29_23-39-39.jpg
253KB, 1184x804px
>>
File: cognitive functions mk2.jpg (94KB, 801x697px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive functions mk2.jpg
94KB, 801x697px
OP here, this is not an MBTI test, instead based around the functions of the MBTI.

The test which I have provided is based around one's preferred order of those functions.
Here is an example of it
>>
>>23064469
i have a feeling you might be a little upset
care to share your feelings with me?
>>
WHO /ENFJ/
>>
ISFP, reporting in.
>>
File: mbt.png (62KB, 642x534px) Image search: [Google]
mbt.png
62KB, 642x534px
I'm an ENTP, got those results.
>>
>>23064784
looks ENFP, functions wise
>>
>>23064793
Well, only test results I've gotten until now are ESTP and ENTP, though ENTP more often, and I can identify more with it.
>>
>>23064802
The MBTI imo is nothing more than a simplification of a diverse range of human personality traits and cognitive functions. However, I wouldn't compare MBTI to a horoscope as some people make it out to be as it uses logical reasoning in its analysis.
>>
File: balls.png (52KB, 629x558px) Image search: [Google]
balls.png
52KB, 629x558px
>Introverted Intuition
You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

Basically, it's telling me I'm autistic.
>>
>>23064856
This. Look into the origins of this pseudoscience, and you will discover that it's bullshit.
The human psyche is far more diverse and nuanced than a plot from a cold-reading survey.
Fucking autists...
>>
>>23065776
Read up about Introverted Sensation, it's pretty autistic too.
>>
>>23064856
>>23066199
People love compartmentalizing and sorting. Everyone wants to be in a tribe, everyone wants to put everyone else in a tribe. And all these personality surveys can do is cast a net that makes some form of sense. The MBTI has so many "psychologists" running around consulting it like it's their bible, it's fucking maddening.
>>
It suggested that I was INFJ or INTJ despite other tests giving me ENFP.

Have I changed perhaps?
>>
INTP/INFP master race.
>>
>>23064480
INTJ master race
>>
File: ENFJ.jpg (70KB, 569x537px) Image search: [Google]
ENFJ.jpg
70KB, 569x537px
This is actually a pretty accurate representation of me. Im an INTJ inside an ENFJ, depends on my mood really.

I'm like this on purpose though these tests are mostly bullshit because you can be whoever you want to be with a bit of self-awareness. If you think you are an autist you will always be an autist
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 640x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 640x1045px
Oh boy..
I've heard that INTJ females only make up about 0.8% of the population.
>>
>>23071341
its because they don't breed. That sounds mean but its actually just true
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.