[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts/Experiences on BDSM Hypnosis. Thoughts/Experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 41564.jpg (6KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
41564.jpg
6KB, 314x161px
Thoughts/Experiences on BDSM Hypnosis.
Thoughts/Experiences on mindplay.
>>
>>23046201
not really sure how to respond to such a vague open ended topic but I'm into hypnosis myself and want to be brainwashed into a dumb bimbo slut..
>>
>>23046243
What have you been trying with hypnosis ?
>>
If anyone got mindplay stories, really interested
>>
>Playing with sub
>To prepare, have her write a three page statement about her core beliefs
>Have her write an assessment about who she is as a person
>Begin sleep deprivation
>She isn't allowed to sleep
>Tie her up in light less room blindfolded
>Loud music that I play anytime she starts to nod off
>Spray her with ice water at random intervals
>Keep her in basement where there are no windows to throw off her sense of time
>Sometimes I come with food in a doggy bowl for her after a short time, sometimes after a long time
>After 24 hours begin interrogating her about herself, trip her up, flog her when she's sluggish about answering, she holds up okay at this point
>Around the 36 hour mark force her to defend her statement of her core beliefs while she's in suspension, rip her apart verbally
>She's crying
>Make her drink her own piss
>Keep everything up
>Past the two day mark force her to defend her assessment about who she is as a person
>Rip her apart with well practiced speech and points from her life that I know, being her Master
>She cries even more
>Start building her up after 72 hours, make her repeat statements of what she really is
>Make her recite it perfectly before I let her down
>Take her upstairs and begin aftercare while affirming her new self-image
>Make her repeat her new identity at regular intervals

This is how you break a slut.
>>
>>23047231
This sounds fascinating. Wish I could try it out on someone.
>>
>>23047231
Amazing Anon !!
Although, i don't want to break her.
How did it start before you get to this point?
>>
>>23047231
Wow i wish I could experience that. What person is she now?
>>
Also; bump for more mindplay experiences
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.