[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi this is my first time here I'm trying to figure this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: Snapchat-612311607528412264.jpg (216KB, 768x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-612311607528412264.jpg
216KB, 768x1184px
hi this is my first time here I'm trying to figure this site out theres so much its overwhelming ha but anywhooo someone talk to me :)
>>
Wats up kik?
>>
>>23026610
Back to tumblr
>>
ok here's how it works. if you're a girl you're going to be asked to show tits and a timestamp. you don't have to show tits, but a timestamp is basically a picture of you're face and a hand written note w/ today's date. this site is full of shit heels but a lot of people on here are v based. safe travels stranger!
>>
haha of course...ppl always be asking to see some tits lol. I just heard this site was interesting and I wanted to check it out myself. what is the purpose of uploading a pic of todays date?
>>
>>23026628
proof of identity,basically. "I made this, I didn't just find it on google."
>>
Leave 4chan and never come back. You aren't fucking welcome here.
>>
>>23026691
Savage af lmao
>>
>>23026628
Because a lot of losers on here are guys pretending to be chicks.
So a timestamp verifies that it's actually you.
>>
whoa easy...people on here are rude af. damn
>>
need timestamp sweetheart
>>
Hey OP how's things? Where are you from oh and btw happy Xmas!
>>
File: WIN_20151225_03_56_30_Pro.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151225_03_56_30_Pro.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
you know what, here you go. I was just going to ignore the rude comment but I'm not. I just took this of course it wont look like my other pic given I have no makeup on but....here you go u butthead
>>
>>23026928
You still look cute, so no biggie.

What're you up to so late?
>>
>>23026928
You're so cute, I'm glad you're real.
But why are you up so late? Santa won't come if you're not asleep!
>>
>>23026928
what did u get for xmas baby
>>
my sleep schedule has been ruined I stay up to four in the am these days.....santa didn't see me this year. santa went to best buy and bought herself a laptop this year.
>>
>>23026956
Nice, just got yourself the laptop?
>>
buy better circle lenses. I'm a fan of them myself, but those don't look very good honestly

try GEO medical lenses
>>
>>23026956
What about school and/or work? You've got to be tired! And good for you, love. Was there anything else you wanted?
>>
File: asdf 1334.jpg (11KB, 107x190px) Image search: [Google]
asdf 1334.jpg
11KB, 107x190px
>>23026956
huh i got a dog from a shelter, he's a fucking bro
>>
yeah ive been wanting one for a while and I figured it would be the right time to get one. so then after I got this laptop my phone pooped out.....soooo now santa has to go to Walmart to get a straight talk card. -_-
>>
the circle lenses I am wearing are from pinkyparadise. first time I ever bought circle lenses
>>
>>23026977
Santa is a strong independent who don't need no Christmas gifts from anyone.
Do you not celebrate with any family or close friends in town?
>>
hahaha santa is many things. having a small family thing on a different day when everybody is free. I work on Christmas
>>
>>23027026
Aww, how did you get a work shift on Christmas?
>>
holidays don't exist in nursing
>>
>>23027026
Awww, that sucks :c Where/what do you work?
>>
this isn't reddit... we want tits
>>
>>23027042
That is very true, I'm sorry. But I hope you'll get by knowing people appreciate your work!
>>
I know that feel OP! I'm an ID nurse! Off for Xmas though
>>
yeah I feel like I take something from it. its rewarding. this is also just a chat board so if u want tits I guess go look in the lovely lady section lol
>>
>>23027049
Tits are very nice but so is having a nice conversation. She'll get naughty when she feels like it.
>>
>>23027062
Helping people is very noble and rewarding. You should be proud of yourself!
>>
>>23027062
Tits are welcome here too though, he's just trying to be bold.

How long have you been nursing?
>>
thank you :) I really wish I could sleep...and I'm not looking forward to working this afternoon....booo
>>
three almost four years
>>
>>23027078
What time do you have to go in? Either way you really should try to get some rest lol

>>23027084
Do you see yourself doing anything more/else?
>>
>>23027078
Is Christmas usually a busy day?
>>
okay I'm having one LAST cig and then I neeeeedd to try to sleep
>>
I'm stuck in a in between thing. idk if I want to go back to school. and if so idk what for
>>
File: 2015-12-24-004805.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-24-004805.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
do you find me attractive?
>>
what does OP mean and what does bump mean I have no clue
>>
>>23027098
Okay, love. I hope you still enjoy your Christmas!

>>23027106
It might be nice just to go back to school, you know? I know it's cliche but think.about anything you like learning, doing, and can see yourself doing for a loooong time (but that also pays you bacj well)
>>
>>23027108
Hey, you got a good facial structure. head to /fit/ sometime to bring it out
>>
>>23027115
dawww thanks boss
>>
>>23027112
OP is original poster, the first person who starts a thread or in some cases, "the OP of an image", the person who first posted that image.

Bump simply moves a thread up to the first page on a 4chan board. Every thread that gets a reply moves to the first page, as a bunch of threads move up the old ones go far back and eventually get deleted.

Also, would you happen to wear glasses?
>>
>>23027112
OP=Original Poster
Bump is just a term used to post to keep a thread alive, or to boost the threads popularity.
>>
thank you for responding to my question I'm kind of getting the hang of this. I don't wear glasses though
>>
>>23027135
Goddamn that's a shame.

You'll learn as you hang around. Is /soc/ the only board you've been to do far?
>>
File: WIN_20151225_04_48_02_Pro.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151225_04_48_02_Pro.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
its been nice chatting with all you strangers. I gotta get to sleep ill be back on after work ttyl have a goodnight and merry Christmas :)
>>
>>23027157
Goodnight and Merry Christmas to you too!
>>
>>23027157
Goodnight and Merry Christmas!
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.