[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I look less ugly/creepy? I know I have that raging bull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-12-18_21.23.52.jpg (697KB, 1061x1520px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18_21.23.52.jpg
697KB, 1061x1520px
How do I look less ugly/creepy?

I know I have that raging bull face, and I know it looks gross. However, when I smile I look like a pushover. Yes, I'm insecure you'd be too if you look a creepy ugly fuck.
>>
>>23003112
body dysmorphia/10
>>
you dont. youre an ugly creep and have to accept that.
>>
Get hipster glasses and a hipster haircut.
>>
>>23003112

If you think you're ugly you need to see a therapist.
>>
>>23003112
I think you're hot
>>
>>23003112
you are balding, but not uggo at all.
You have issues, son, and they have nothing to do with the way you look to others.
>>
>>23003112
Fishing for compliments hard and I don't think you need 'em.

You probably are just insecure over other things in your life and that extends to looks. If you go out and act insecure everyone is gonna treat you the same as an ugly person even if you aren't,
>>
>>23003169
This, i mean, you are balding but you arent ugly. you just need to switch it up so you don't look as standard run of the mill late 20 year old.
>>
>>23003227
Hahaha don't take the piss.
>>
You look fine to me, kinda handsome even
>>
le brandon 2.0 meme
>>
>>23003487
If you say so m8
>>
>>23003112
Post smiling pic
>>
File: 2015-12-21_13.03.06.jpg (442KB, 981x1266px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21_13.03.06.jpg
442KB, 981x1266px
>>23003820
Look how much a faggot I look. Effeminate as fuck.
>>
Why do you r9k faggots have to meme like this
>>
File: r.jpg (211KB, 758x472px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
211KB, 758x472px
You look good. I look creepy and ugly
>>
>>23003832
You aren't bad looking but you're right that smile is creepy af

not because it looks "effeminate" but I think because it kinda doesn't reach your eyes

But again objectively speaking you are average/decent looking.

Try fake glasses, it might cloak how off putting your eyes are? Sorry, you seem nice.
>>
>>23003896
Nah, it's okay I'm just ugly. Main reason why I don't smile.
>>
>>23003903
I feel like it wouldn't be creepy in person though. Photos are weird. Like if we were talking and you genuinely laughed or smiled. Maybe you're overly self conscious about it
>>
>>23003941
Most likely. I think I have that creep aura mind.
>>
>>23003950
The only reason you would is because you say you do. I can only be alpha at the times when I'm I'm alpha mode
>>
>>23003977
Hopefully there will be holodecks in the near future, so social retards like me will have sandbox to experiment and learn without actually being rejected.
>>
>Fishing for compliments
OP you are certainly above average even with balding
>>
>>23003832
Smile like you mean it, that looks fake as fuck. Less teeth might help? I don't know.
>>
>>23003832
Smile with your eyes. That looks forced.
>>
>>23004616
I'll be way below average once I'm fully bald.
>>
You're not ugly. You're an alright looking dude. Who gives a shit if you get a 5 or 6 on /soc/ every now and then. You look fine. Someone suggested therapy, that might be helpful. Therapy isn't even taboo these days.
>>
>>23004858
b-but 6 is good isn't it
I mean most people rate the majority 6-7
>>
>>23004872
for op's pathetic sake, I will take the b8

there's a lot of circle jerking but tbqh there really are a lot of good looking, though insecure people on here

he just needs to take ratings from a bunch of anonymous faggots on a chinese cartoon bbs with a grain of salt

and op, the fact that you moan about how "ugly" you are all the time doesn't help
>>
>>23004858
I don't have time for therapy. Don't see how it would work either.
>>
OP just find a gf :^)
>>
>>23004942
Easier said than done. You don't realise how picky girls can be.
>>
>>23004960
about as picky as autists on 4chan? :^)
>>
>>23004969
Probably worse.
>>
>>23004987
To add, I've had worse experience in person.
>>
>>23003832
Cheek bones too high, but you have the jaw of Russel Brand or whatever that British cunts name is.
Teeth, small, gum lines very visible. Be quirky when you smile. Maybe even play a dumb card like Brand does.
Hair, too short, looks like shit. Hairline clearly receeding. Grow out your hair. Get it long, back length. Then curle it slightly (if not curly)
Next wear tight pants, leather preferrably.
Lots of squats.
Maybe a leather jacket, (white, to match pants) with a blue blouse under, frayed wrist cuffs, worn sloppy.
Then join a band, also preform comedy, and star in various movies.
Tl;dr
You look like Russel Brand.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.