[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To any female that may be reading this: I would like to prop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 8

File: kid-and-girls.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
kid-and-girls.gif
1MB, 360x270px
To any female that may be reading this: I would like to propose an arrangement. I'm male, 29 years old, white, tall, thin. I make about 140k a year and live in major US city. It is enough for a couple people to live a comfortable middle class lifestyle.

I want to find a girl to domestically pair with, but my age and complete lack of experience (as well as idiosyncratic personality) make it hard for me to do in real life. I want to find a girl who is just willing to line up her wants with what I can offer, and her offer to what I want.

What I offer:
* Comfortable middle class lifestyle. We can eat out when we want, where we want. Live in a reasonable house outside of the city (I'm currently month to month in an apartment, so living situation is flexible). Go and do events in the city. Take weekend getaways to the little islands nearby and rent a nice place there, etc.

* I'm an intelligent, adaptable problem solver. I can help take care of things that might come up. I plan for the future. Things in my life are going reasonably well, and I could lend a hand in any difficulties that might be going on in your life too.

* Loyalty. As I mentioned, I'm 29 years old, and have no experience with women. As such, you could be supremely confident of my long term intentions.

* Flexible lifestyle. You could work if you want to. Go to school. Volunteer. Be a NEET. Whatever.

What I want:
* Not fat

* Kind person

* Feminine

* Not pushy regarding sex. The fact that I've gone 29 years without should tell you everything you need to know about my sex drive, and yours should be compatible. This might change over time, and with a willing partner - but, well, I may have just gone too long.

If you are interested at all, then send me an email (or instant message) at:

Just A Throw Away 4chan (but all one word) at gmail.com

Also, feel free to ask me questions in this thread. Or just post here to help keep my dream of finding a gf alive.
>>
Depends on what you look like, race? Height? Weight? Good hair? Acne?
>>
You believe 140k a year is middle class? You're an ignorant, narcissistic sack of shit. Go fuck yourself you fuck nut.
>>
Would you be interested in a girl with C cup tits and a dick?
>>
>>22978063
For 2 depending on the area (think SF perhaps) it's really not as much as you're making it out to be.

For one it's cushy but again, not ludicrous.

In the end though, it all boils down to money management.
>>
>>22978059
Most of that is the second sentence in my post.
>I'm male, 29 years old, white, tall, thin

Good hair - I'm not exactly sure what makes good hair. I have a full head of hair, I think it is thick. It feels soft. The color is brown.

Acne - no.
>>
>>22978063
Honestly, I have posted this before, a while ago, and then I used the term "upper middle class" and the majority of replies were people telling me that it wasn't "upper middle class" at all, that I was poor, etc.

I used a subjective term, "comfortable middle class" and I used the objective number to take the subjectivity out of it. I don't think that makes me a narcissist.

Also, I want to try to clarify, "upper class" strikes me as having a LOT more money. The one percent or so feels like upper class. That's not me.

Finally, when you live downtown in a major city, I think "Comfortable middle class" is pretty accurate.

Again, that doesn't make me ignorant, or narcissistic.
>>
>>22978046
What is it about you that makes you unable to get dates/girls in real life?
>>
>>22978077
How many inches you packing?
>>
>>22978046
25/f/ca here
>>
>>22978104
I may be ugly. Or just inclined to say weird things.

Most likely, it is the fact that I spend my time either at work (almost entirely male) or at home. I don't really ask women out, nor am I acquainted with any.

>>22978106
6-7, but if sex is your primary interest, we probably wouldn't get along that well.

>>22978111
email me if you are interested
>>
File: 1450323604579.jpg (118KB, 749x737px) Image search: [Google]
1450323604579.jpg
118KB, 749x737px
Hey OP~

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck in life. Really wish I knew more girls who would treat you right, but unfortunately, I don't associate with any asides from my gf.

Most girls are bitches.
The girls on 4chan are straight up problem-laced.

Regardless, I hope you find your happiness.

Best,
Random Anon
>>
wtf my post disappeared
>>
>>22978046
>I'm an intelligent, adaptable problem solver.
You wouldn't be here if it was the case.

>have no experience with women. As such, you could be supremely confident of my long term intentions
Unless you finally step your game up, which might happen.

>>22978063
Yes it is. Try something beyond flipping burgers, friend.

>>22978104
The obvious failure to understand how human relationships work.
>>
>>22978046
Source of dat gif OP?
Plllzzz
>>
So you're a sugar daddy, correct?
>>
>>22978174
You'll probably be disappointed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg

>>22978151
Thanks anon

>>22978166
>You wouldn't be here if it was the case.
For a long time I've not really spent time or energy on finding a woman. Now I'm experimenting with different methods. I consider that evidence of adaptability.
>>
>>22978181
No, I don't like to think of it like that. I consider it more like, a marriage of a few decades back - where the man was supposed to be a provider, and the woman was supposed to focus on making the home happy.
>>
Testing
>>
Does bumping my own thread work?
>>
After reading this thread, I've come to a conclusion.
You are not emotional enough to satisfy, or rather, understand the basic concept of an interpersonal relationship, least of which would be a romantic one.
I can't diagnose you with sociopathic tendencies from this information alone, however, that would be my first guess to your personality.
Asexual, perhaps? You express no desire in chasing a female, and no sexuality expressed with another person, so it is not those urges that drive you.
It also speaks that you state only literal information and nothing subjective about yourself, expressing no emotional attachment that would warrant a modicum of respect for your personality to mix.
"A domestic living arrangement" suggests no knowledge or experience to what a typical partnership entails, in any facet, so that leads me to believe you're a loner, both socially and within your family.
Your bargaining chips, that she be simply physically feminine and passive, implies that you're more interested in the social connotations of being in a relationship, rather than searching for any particular sort of companionship.
The greatest bet for you, friend, is a recently recovered addict devoid of any personality and quite potentially near animal in intellectual capacity.
>>
>>22978659
>I can't diagnose you with sociopathic tendencies from this information alone, however, that would be my first guess to your personality.

I'm not a sociopath just because I have a more analytic/logical approach to things like relationships. Different strokes for different folks.

Sociopathy is characterized by things like, aggressive behavior, pathological lying, poor impulse control, glib superficial charm, tendency towards criminality, etc. None of these things apply to me at all.
>>
>>22978046
Hey Dot
>>
hey Dot
>>
>>22978740
Interesting that the point you argue was pure admitted speculation.

Characterized, yes, but not necessarily defined by. Mostly defined by a lack of social tendencies, or interest even in that behavior, of which judging by your posts, I would guess you relate to in copious amounts.
>>
>>22978063
Get a real job
>>
>>22978740
And my conclusion had almost nothing to do with your analytical approach towards the conversation, but the almost intentional lack of information in regards to a personality, such as hobbies, interests, or a meaningful internal world.
>>
File: 1450069081158.jpg (552KB, 2306x2594px) Image search: [Google]
1450069081158.jpg
552KB, 2306x2594px
>>
File: nicegril.png (270KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
nicegril.png
270KB, 600x609px
>>22978740

>>22978659 is correct. As a woman I find your pragmatism is distancing; everything you say feels robotic. /r9k/ might be a better board for you than /soc/. Money is completely irrelevant if you have no experience to substantiate it. I'm going to be honest, every other girl I know including myself would probably cheat on somebody as boring as you appear to be.

Be something other than a robot if you want a woman's love. You are way too self-assured and it's unhealthy.
>>
>>22978800
I think you're probably looking for "schizoid" which is a lot closer to describing me. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

>Interesting that the point you argue was pure admitted speculation.
The point I contested was one I disagreed with. I'm not a sociopath. I have emotions. I feel guilt when I do something wrong. I try not to do bad things, I try to help people, etc, etc.

I agree with most of the rest of what you wrote.
>>
>>22978836
To which was my next point, the fact that the individual in question was looking for a structure only, with seemingly no regard to how the roof would stand, so to speak.
>>
>>22978844
Interesting.
Thanks for the correction.
>>
>>22978836
I'll just have to hope you and your friends aren't a completely representative sample of all women then.

This post is pretty indicative of how I talk and act. If that is off-putting, then good! You wouldn't like me in person, and so shouldn't pursue my offer. I'm not going to change who I am and how I act in order to be more like what you think an attractive person is.

I do appreciate the perspective though, thanks.
>>
>>22978844
So someone like you, how did you get to where you are and why do you feel the need to fish on the Internet for potential mates? Societal pressures? Familial guilt?
>>
>>22978879
Are you from CA or VA?
>>
>>22978879
What color is your collar?
Utah?
>>
>>22978883

>Familial guilt
My family is pretty conservative, somewhat religious, etc. I think they believe I'm gay but concealing it from them. So, they never ask about my relationships, and I never talk about them. Better for everyone.

>Societal pressures
I have some acquaintances, and a couple close friends. My acquaintances are just people I see around work and (I assume) couldn't care less about my romance. My friends know, understand, and sympathize with my position.

Why I'm looking for a mate is in two parts. First, I do a bad job of taking care of my home. I eat out every meal, my stuff is piled in boxes, my walls are bare, I sit on a folding chair or a bean bag chair, etc. I think a feminine partner would help out with these things.

Second, while I mentioned my borderline asexuality above, that isn't quite the perfect description. I want to make out, fool around, curl up together on a couch or bed. That kind of thing. I want to have someone with me to travel to nice places, rent a little beach house somewhere, take a road trip, etc.
>>
>>22978879
Texas? Georgia? Mass? I imagine more coastal, easier to get to those islands you mentioned.
>>
>>22978879
That's the one thing in relationships- whether you want to or not, you change.

I'm not going to judge you on what you want, that's on you. But you sound a little too politically correct. And you also kinda have to at least post likes/dislikes. Some people are messy roommates too.

Be a little more specific, please! More of us would be interested if we knew you liked what we do!
>>
>>22978936
you want to justify your existence.
Am I wrong?
You seem fine with how you live. You can accept the relationship with your family. But there seems a resentment. Do you want to prove them wrong, in your own manner?
And you want a normalcy, you're afraid of feeling not quite a lone, and not quite judged for being so, but that median in between the two where social life intersects the personal.
You are not deeply, genuinely motivated by a romantic lust but maybe, you want an opportunity to see what you've missed.
Am I wrong?
>>
File: XX.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
XX.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>22978989
cute pop psychology
>>
>>22978967
>That's the one thing in relationships- whether you want to or not, you change.
I might change in a relationship, but I won't change to start one.

>Be a little more specific, please! More of us would be interested if we knew you liked what we do!
That's good advice. I'll try here.

Physically, I am tall and thin. Nerdy. Once, while walking through a comic book store, I stopped to observe two strangers playing Magic the Gathering. One of them turned, looked at me, and asked me a question about the rules. That's how I look. At first glance, you can tell I will be able to judge your Magic the Gathering game.

Mentally, I tend towards sarcastic, irreverent humor. I like to analyze and test things. I like details, and arguments that based on logic. I am anti-authoritarian and nihilist.

For fun, I enjoy some recreational programming. I like solving programming puzzles, or putting together my own ideas for websites, phone apps, data storage services, games, and simulations. I like to read, I enjoy science fiction novels, like the Culture series by Iain Banks. I also like books business, or economics.

Sometimes I try to write fiction, or poetry. I enjoy a good bike ride (in the summer), long walks, and long car trips. I like to browse the internet, watch YouTube videos, get into debates (or arguments) with people online.

I haven't played many games recently, but when I do, I play Go, Magic the Gathering, League of Legends.
>>
>>22979026
If you choose to mock me please use masculine terms, I identify as a male you cis-scum.
>>
>>22978989
>you want to justify your existence.
No, I don't think so. I'm satisfied that I do exist, and I want to make my existence better. The justification for that comes directly from my own innate desire to have a better life and isn't external.

>You seem fine with how you live.
I am fine, but it could be better. I wouldn't radically change my life, or sacrifice a lot, to find a mate. But I would prefer to find one.

>You can accept the relationship with your family. But there seems a resentment. Do you want to prove them wrong, in your own manner?
I don't resent my family. I love them very much, and regret that I don't get to spend more time with them. I also understand, though I don't agree, with their sentiments.

If anything, I would like to show my family that I am doing okay. I don't think they understand that I am fine living alone. Everyone else in my family has a partner, and likely they feel bad for me.

>And you want a normalcy
I want a better life, and think I can get one via this route. It doesn't really matter to me whether that is more or less normal.

>Am I wrong?
For the most part, yes. I think you probably don't have enough information to judge me with any real accuracy.
>>
>>22978879
Just based on OPs replies, he sounds like a quality guy. If you read this OP, I can reassure you the criticisms you're gathering ITT are from people with very poor opinions and even worse reading comprehension. Too old for me, but hope you find someone
>>
>>22979101
Also fuck off to whoever the first-year psychology student is that's trying to diagnose people on 4chan
>>
>>22978046
>>22978936
>>22979051

You sound nice, but inexperienced and so maybe you're setting your expectations low. Once you've been in a few relationships the things you want can change. Maybe that's why people are being so mean cuz it sounds really detached to ask for someone to just fill the spot of a person who usually has a lot of meaning. Even if you do find someone that's fine with being a placeholder it'd probably make your decent life worse rather than better after months or even a year cuz the excitement of change would wear off.

What do you consider a good life? What do you consider to be meaningful? If it's having a family then make sure the quality of the family you make is like...good or something. It'd suck to grow up with 2 people who don't love each other even more 2 people who never loved each other. I'm really just rambling to talk but it seems like you created the post just for attention anyway.

If you really want a companion then you'll put yourself out there. Dating sites sort of suck. Find meetups in your area with like-minded people or try to develop a social hobby. If you live near a large-ish city you can just Google events in your area. Take a class doing something different. Nothing's more attractive than someone with a passion or someone who is willing to try new things/not afraid to grow.

If you really wanted to meet someone you'd here you'd go to hook-up posts or Skype stuff or whatever to connect with people.
>>
>>22979170
>Maybe that's why people are being so mean cuz it sounds really detached to ask for someone to just fill the spot of a person who usually has a lot of meaning

I wasn't really aware that people were being mean. Who is being mean? I think some people are trying to analyze me, and possibly drawing inaccurate conclusions, but I don't think that is mean, so much as not entirely accurate. Plus, I appreciate the bump to my thread.

You're right that this is a spot that is usually reserved for someone with a lot of meaning. I'm not opposed to finding someone with that meaning. Honestly, I mostly suspect that, if someone took my deal, that we would wind up building a real relationship just by being around and interacting with each other. But, if that didn't happen, I have a few friends for mental stimulation, the internet, the same outlets I have now. So, I think I'd be fine.
>>
What do you do for a living OP? That's good money you're on. I'd be interested but the borderline asexual bit means we're probably incompatible.
>>
>>22979335
I work in software. The borderline asexual thing may be somewhat misleading, if you email about it I'll go into more detail, but I don't really want to in this thread.
>>
>>22979354
That's cool and thanks for replying. I have a really high sex drive so it probably wouldn't work out, but thanks for the offer of contact and good luck.
>>
>>22979368
Guess not. Thanks.
>>
>>22979368
Dude if they'd an even better deal for the chick especially if he isn't particularly attractive. I'm in similar boat as op, I just want companionship and someone to help keep my house in order.. women have got it so good, they can find a guy so much easier for the same thing
>>
[email protected]

Shoot me an e-mail OP, I'm curious about ya.
>>
itt: fucking retards
>>
>>22979525
emailed
>>
File: images(8).jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images(8).jpg
8KB, 266x190px
>>22979535
Yup
>>
>>22978190
>gif source
Haha, nah that was a cool song ;) although yeah I was hoping for straight shota hehe
>>
>>22979952
No problem. Glad I could share a song you enjoyed at least, even if it doesn't have any more of the kid and those two girls.
>>
>>22978740
I think psychopathy is probably what the poster meant. Psychopaths are either disconnected from emotions or have very blunted emotions- which is why they don't have issues manipulating people if they had a reason to.
>>
File: 3761731573187920390.jpg (97KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
3761731573187920390.jpg
97KB, 558x744px
>>22978046
18 F here. What is your height and the length of your member? thank you :)
>>
>>22978069
Hell I'd be interested. Don't have that kind of money tho
>>
>>22978989
>>22978938
>>22978914
>>22978900
>>22978883
>>22978853
>>22978853
>>22978850
>>22978824
>>22978800
>>22978659
holy shit just stop we get it you studied for you PSY 1000 final this week
>>
Also OP you sound like a slightly older more extreme version of me.

I know this sounds logical to you in your head but the thing is whoever would take you up on this offer is going to be fucked and there's like a 99% chance they'll fuck you over/hurt your feelings severely.

Try to find a woman that has the same interests as you instead of doing this.
>>
>>22981166
I don't think the odds are that high.
>>
>>22979051
I'm not sure about your offer, but at the very least I'll give you some laughs? I'll send you an email when I can!
>>
>>22980909
Try his email, it should work better.
>>
>>22978046
Can you please post your skype?
>>
File: 1437111939290.png (767KB, 657x565px) Image search: [Google]
1437111939290.png
767KB, 657x565px
>>22978659
Though I understand why you'd think this I think OP just comes off as cold because he's socially impaired and trying to recite information about himself in a factual manner rather than human-level relatable manner.

It's much closer to agoraphobia general social retardation than sociopathy. A sociopath would be really good at a thing like this. I mean advertising themselves (superficial charm).

The only thing he and a sociopath might have in common is self obsession or narcissism--(?) At most. And he would only be those things to cover deep seeded insecurity manifested from lots of isolation.

>implies that you're more interested in the social connotations of being in a relationship, rather than searching for any particular sort of companionship.

This I agree with but also prob wants to logically seem like he has average/normal/low 'enough' standards. BUT also because he hasn't gotten close enough to another human being to realistically approximate what being with another human being entails.

God being in a shrinks office for like ten years has got me good at this.
>>
>>22978111
858 here 35m. we could work it out.
>>
>>22982335
I don't see why people think I'm narcissistic. Can you clarify this?

Also, too bad I don't live close to that professional cuddler (I've checked before).
>>
>>22982408
Your not OP though?

>>22978936
I messaged you in email, I'm the 27 year old.

Anyway, I could prob help you with those two last paragraphs. They actually sound like the easiest and most fun things.

Well I can NEVER say for sure if I'd be attracted to someone since I'm so picky. It has nothing to do with looks though but disposition. So an asexual guy might come off as really chill. Which is plus for me.

Pushiness is the WORSE sexual quality to me. But it's so akin to masculinity I guess(?) Since every guy eventually becomes pushy for sex. It's not something I like at all. I have to literally be in control of every step and all flirtation and everything...
>>
>>22978063
I know American propaganda has defiled your poop hole but "middle class" doesn't actually mean poor.
>>
>>22978659
Damn dude he made it really clear he was an awkward person and has no idea how to woo women and has no relationship experience. He's just offering a cushy, easy lifestyle to compensate. It's not like this kind of thing doesn't happen all the time. And you're just over here patting your own back vigorously while beating off into your fedora or something.
>>
>>22982589
>>22982624
Lol these things. I think they are true.
>>
>>22982425
I am, just on my phone at the moment. I'm away from my computer.
>>
I'm surprised this thread is still alive.
>>
>>22978046
Bro, I'm going to help you out. Because I can't sleep and this is the best thing I can think of to do with my time. I hope you read all this, because it's legit. Also, I'm a dude, but I know some shit.

1. There's a 99.9% chance all of the girls you will respond to this are defective. First of all, what would a normal girl be doing on this board? Secondly, why would they be responding to an offer like yours? Desirable girls don't need to be on internet websites emailing strangers.

2. This girl: >>22978836 was correct, sadly. You can offer a girl security, which would be fine if you were looking for a 40 year old. Girls your age want excitement, which you don't seem to offer. No offense homey, just bein real with ya.

3. You seem like a smart guy and you have money, which means you can essentially do whatever the fuck you want. Don't shake your head. It's true. GO OUT AND DO SOME SHIT. Take a vacation to some foreign country. Buy a sports car. Learn karate. Fuck, do anything. The easiest way to meet women is through friends and shared interests. Get out of your comfort zone and get some new experiences in your life.

4. The more shit you do, the more experiences you have, the more interesting you are. Women flock to fun, interesting guys. My first impression after reading your post was "that guy has his shit together, but it's a shame he isn't doing anything with it." You're a very practical guy. You need to experiment with being impractical for a change. Trust me.

5. This is some bonus info. A woman won't change your life. She won't make anything better. You've idealized the concept in your head, so you think that's what's going to save you. It won't. Be a better you first.

This isn't bullshit, and I really hope you take some of it to heart. Best of luck to you, brother.
>>
>>22984137
I appreciate the spirit of the advice, but I disagree with the implied priorities. I have no doubt you are right that the best way to meet women is to be social, go out, do things and so on. However, it isn't the case that I just didn't consider these possibilities (nor am I forswearing them). I don't want to change my life, or dedicate the majority of my time and energy to having a normal relationship.

Instead, I'd like to find an easier, more direct route. It is possible that people responding to me may be unusual in some respect, but that's okay - I might be somewhat unusual too.

Regarding your second point, I refuse to believe that all girls have the same preferences. No doubt many are looking for adventure. Perhaps some aren't though - and I only need one.

For your bonus point, I don't think I've idealized the concept. I'd like someone to spend time with, do things with, snuggle together in bed, and so on. I'm aware there may be tradeoffs for these things, but at this point, I'm interested in making the trade.

Again, while I disagree, I don't mean to seem rude or confrontational. I appreciate your concern, and will think about what you've written.
>>
How many emails have you received OP? Out of all of them, are any of the leads promising?
>>
>>22984356
Send me an email op. I'd like to chat [email protected].
>>
Any girls from Europe who'd be open to a similar arrangement? Except I have a huge sex drive and lots of experience, but I can't be arsed to look for a partner the normal way any more.
>>
>>22986884
And you can't be arsed to start your own thread.
>>
>>22985259
A few people have sent me emails. I think some of the emails are from people who just curious about me, as opposed to people who are actually interested.
>>
>>22990032
Well, I mean, I don't blame them. I think most of us are still trying to figure out why you need to do this.

Honestly i've seen guys with way worse personality and zero ambition get women. The trade off is you need confidence and be willing to put yourself out there.

So what is it that you think keeps you from getting a partner?

Do you think you have a good or bad personality?

What do you look like (pic if possible)

How do you see women?

How much of your life is spent at work vs doing hobbies/going out?

what are your hobbies/where do you go out to?

I'd love to know the answer to some of these questions if you have the time.
>>
>>22990132
No - I don't blame them at all. Nor do I think it is a negative. I talk to people when I'm interested in stuff too.

I'm not a big believer in the whole "confidence" thing. It seems like an easy out to a really challenging question. I also don't think I lack confidence (interestingly, other people have called me narcissistic in this thread - which seems like an overabundance of confidence, although I don't agree with that either).

My "problems" are more in the realm of "put yourself out there". For example, on Friday night I'm watching Justified reruns while browsing 4chan. I'm unlikely to meet somebody this way (except through this thread (hopefully)). I don't really want to change how I live though. I just want to find a way to improve it.

>Do you think you have a good or bad personality?

My personality is probably bad in terms of it making me less likely to make friends. I like to be by myself. I prefer solitary activities. Whenever I'm in a group conversation I'm pretty content to just observe until I have a chance to leave. Not that I'm afraid of speaking, just that I don't want to. I tend to have trouble figuring out the rules to how small talk works. That kind of thing.

>What do you look like (pic if possible)

I'm not going to post my picture. I've already described my physical appearance in this thread. Most of the time I wear a T-shirt and jeans. My hair is usually uncombed, which is probably a negative, and I just let my facial hair do its thing. I could probably be a sharper dresser and better groomed.

>How do you see women?
I'm not sure what this means. I use my eyes, as aided by glasses to visually perceive women. I perceive women to be like smaller and weaker men who grow up sculpted by the pressure of throngs of people wanting to have sex with them. I encounter women when I pass them on the street, or talk to them in shops.

I'll continue this in a second message (I'm also verbose!)
>>
>>22990250
Continued.

The other meaning I can think of for "seeing women" is where and when I encounter them - which is walking by them on the street, or talking to them when making purchases at shops. Sadly, I don't work with any women (who aren't married).

>what are your hobbies/where do you go out to?
Reading, walking around the city, playing Magic the Gathering, recreational programming, ping pong.
>>
>>22990250
>>22990274

Alright so not to be mean about this or anything. But it sounds like you have two big issues.

First: You don't seem to care or want to try to improve/make yourself. The fact that you made this thread is proof enough of that. You would rather pay someone to keep you company than actually work on yourself and become likable.

Second: You kinda boring. And thats ok. You can fix that. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with your current hobbies. I have many of the same ones. They are all just super isolated ones (except ping pong, maybe you can build off that).

Look, my point is this. Lets say you do find someone who is willing to risk it and come keep you company for support. What happens if you realize they aren't what you want. You have already said you have no experience with women and that is a massive red flag. What happens to that individual if they risk it and try and be your companion, but you get bored/disinterested? Are they supposed to leave? Are you just going to keep funding them?

Hell, lets assume you actually like the person, if your boring or emotionally distant or lets even just say that they just don't like you and are around for the money/living space. What happens to you? can you handle them sleeping with other people? what happens if they find someone they actually like?

Do you see what i'm trying to say here OP?

I think you're a good person, but you can just pay your way into what you are looking for (well, maybe you can be someones Sugar Daddy, but that shit ain't fun too). You can get what you want in time, but you need to figure how to work on yourself first. Go out, find something to do, be more social, open up, expand your friend group, talk to people, learn how to interact with women. It will be hard and painful and uncomfortable and embarrassing at times but it will get you way closer to what you are looking for than offer people on 4chan to come live with you so you don't feel lonely.

You can do it OP
>>
>>22978046

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>22990653
I appreciate the sentiment, but I think you are conflating an abnormal personality with a pathological one. In other words, just because I like solitary things, and I'm not like, presumably, the majority of other people, that doesn't mean there is something wrong with me or that I need to change.

To put it bluntly, if I had to choose between living my life entirely alone, as I live now, and changing who I am to attract another person, I'd choose to be alone. It isn't miserable, or anything. I just think it could be better.

I'm very interested in improving myself. However, I think we disagree about what improvements are. I don't want to change the things I do for fun, or act differently, or spend more time in social settings. So changing myself to do those things, wouldn't, to me, be an improvement.

I think your point about the risks that my notional partner would be assuming is a very valid concern. I'd do my best to treat her fairly, if things didn't work out. I would never encourage anyone to take the chance to come stay with me, if they would be incapable of recovering if things didn't work out.

Beyond that though, any relationship has the potential to end poorly. Most people aren't deterred by that. I acknowledge that there are risks. I'm willing to assume them. Perhaps a young lady out there is as well. And, perhaps she and I will be able to discuss and develop a plan to mitigate those risks for her particular situation.

I appreciate your concern, and the advice - even if I don't agree with it.
>>
>>22990742
You missed my point.

I'm not telling you to stop being you, but I am telling you to change. If you think that is somehow a bad thing then by all means continue with what you're doing. But not changing will only lead to stagnation.

You're pretty much saying "I've never been social and i don't want to try because I know I won't like it even though i've never been one to put myself out there". You can change and be social without losing any of your old hobbies, current interests, or even the desire to be solitary most of the time. I know this because i'm a solitary person who enjoys the same things you do, most likely works in the same field as you do, making about the same as you do (only difference is i'm younger but that hardly matters), and I like being alone too, but I can still balance it with a social life and a girlfriend...

Saying "i'm not gonna do it, its not possible" isn't a valid excuse until you try, and somehow equating change to having to lose yourself is illogical and you know it.

And if you seriously think people make 100% logical decisions then you really are out of touch. I know plenty of people who would likely take you up on the offer for a place to stay, food to eat, and entertainment, even though they are putting themselves at great risk by taking up your offer. Just because you aren't desperate for food, shelter, and care doesn't mean there aren't people out there that are. Don't be so naive as to think that you will find someone self sufficient who will do this for you...you're smarter than that
>>
>>22990806
You make a good point that a girl who decides to take up my offer might be made worse off if things didn't work out. That's definitely something I'll think about. And again, I wouldn't ask or encourage anybody to give up something life altering (like a job, a career, school, etc) in order to come try things out with me.

That said, if a girl were at a point in her life where she could responsibly take some time to try out an experiment like this, I don't think there would be anything irresponsible about that.
>>
How many emails did you get?
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.