[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michigan Meet Up Thread? 586/19/M straight Lets hang/smoke/fuck,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: web_Michigan_Lake_Maps_393705_7.png (39KB, 650x752px) Image search: [Google]
web_Michigan_Lake_Maps_393705_7.png
39KB, 650x752px
Michigan Meet Up Thread?
586/19/M straight
Lets hang/smoke/fuck, whateva
kik is islander1337
>>
313, just got off work
>>
>>22947456
Why some counties be a different color brah?
>>
21m
back and forth from 248 and 734

kik is interzoned
>>
21m 248 straight
kik:mheary2
>>
22/m bodybuilder/fit
Kik:alwaysaround56
>>
734/18/m/bi
Kik is alljay18
Hit me up
>>
989 27 m up for anything
Kik. Thesin23
>>
any cool spots to photograph near the Wayne area? I'm in Canton today and I wanted to take a drive somewhere to take some photos. I want to eventually make a trip up to Erie and photograph the coast but I was hoping for a quicker trip I could do in an hour or two.
>>
231 let's fuck
>>
>>22956141
Detroit, lots of cool places there. St. Clair Shores has some nice views of the water. Other than that, go out to the sticks for some decent woods locations, but it probably won't look that great considering the time of year.
>>
>>22956141
Detroit, stay in downtown or midtown if you don't want to get shot, avoid eastside (especially around 6-8mile) - because that's "i want to get shot" land.

248 m 22 straight
Don't want to meet anybody.
>>
File: pic78.png (262KB, 1027x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pic78.png
262KB, 1027x1024px
269, let's chill
>>
>>22957419
True, but some of the best ruins are on the outskirts of that. Either way, with the weather being warm, I wouldn't go places this close to dark like that in Detroit, unless you have a gun. Even then, being white is kind of being a target. Especially if you're taking pictures of everything and have an expensive camera out in plain sight.
>>
>>22956141
>>22957419
I've actually just moved out of Detroit - I lived there the last four years for college. I got the chance to sneak into the Michigan Central Station as well as plenty of spots in the city like the Heidelberg Project. I guess in my mind I want to reach the coast and photograph the lakes but I know the Detroit river isn't all that nice to look at. I'll definitely check out the St. Clair Shores, thanks for the insight!
>>
>>22956545
m?
>>
231 20 m let's fuck
>>
25 m 248
>>
looking to get my dick wet.
SC: Albatross 20 20
>>
>>22956545
Where abouts in 231?

231 m 26 looking for someone to chill with. Guy or girl. 420 friendly. Xbox one, my own place no roommates, 3 cats.

Barnubis77 is my kik
>>
313/22/f

What are all you pieces of shit up to? I don't really drink, I don't smoke, but I like being out and arguing with people. Bite me.
>>
>>22960717
maybe when I was your age that shit would sound like fun... but now? dam do you sound like a headache.
>>
Anyone in 313 wanna smoke a blunt right now? I'm rolling my bike around rn
>>
>>22960760
happy i could help
>>
>>22960717
Fuckin stuck at home rn doing nothing besides playing MGSV. Honestly can not wait to go back to college in Chicago
>>
Also why is the Craigslist scene in Detroit ded as fuck?
>>
>>22960702
Yo where you at in 231?

21/M/Petoskey here. Just looking to chill.
>>
Hey I'm going to Detroit next month for work. Anything worth doing around auburn hills?
>>
>>22960717
Any interest in taking a guys virginity?
>>
>>22961593
Oh shit. Petoskey here too. Do you work? If so where at? You 420 friendly?
>>
>>22957422
im 269 but i dont wanna chill with no feds desu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.