[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a stalker who's been obsessed with someone for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1449482422117.png (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449482422117.png
71KB, 400x400px
Ask a stalker who's been obsessed with someone for three years anything
>>
Why don't you know when to move on?
>>
>>22929023
Who knows
I've tried, but it's an endless cycle that always begins and ends with them
>>
Brandy, is that you?
>>
>>22929146
Sorry, no
>>
>>22929157
Are you stalking someone from 4chan?
>>
>>22929207
No, I'm not
>>
Who are you stalking? Its a girl right?
Do they live in a different country?
I just stalked a girl who lives in the UK right up to the front of her house
>>
>>22929228
I'm stalking my first and only love. No. I'm the girl in the situation.
They live in a different state.
I spent the last 15 minutes trying to find his house on Google maps with information he's given me and the memory I have of his tour via skype back in 2012
>>
>>22929243
I feel that, my first love is still on my mind
I was actually talking to the girl and she told me which road she lived on and which house was hers. I was looking at it on google maps too
What happened? Did he move away?
>>
>>22929263
He moved away and once he did that ceased all contact with me. Now he only talks to me when he needs an ego boost/attention
>>
>>22929273
wow lame
Is he at least still nice or is he kinda an asshole?
Are you letting him string you along?
>>
File: 1447364952791.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447364952791.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>22929002
im a stalker too, 2 years, oneitis, ive honestly tried other girls too

why can't i stop?
>>
>>22929286
He's a mixture of both. Calls my love a crush. Despite knowing I've been in love with him for three years. I guess I'm letting him string me along. I should add that I'm currently dating him via catfish
>>
What do you want be stalking him? What is your objective?
>>
>>22929323
Online dating him? Thats impressive
One day he'll get it through his head
>>
>>22929323
How old are the two of you?

Are you seeing anyone else?

Would you be open to seeing someone else?

How tall are you? Race? weight?
>>
File: IMG_20151209_004405.jpg (23KB, 555x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151209_004405.jpg
23KB, 555x720px
>>22929324
I just want him to love me.

>>22929331
I'm 18. He's 24.

No I'm not.

No I don't have the energy.

5'1. Azn/ltn mix. 135 lbs
>>
>>22929002
Eric?
>>
>>22929363
Nope
>>
File: 1428844580267.gif (1MB, 648x831px) Image search: [Google]
1428844580267.gif
1MB, 648x831px
You, I dont get you. Why is it you do the things that you do?
>>
>>22929386
desperation and bpd.
>>
>>22929357
How far have you actually gone, sexually with him?

How far sexually with anyone else?

Would you consider undertake a physical/mental training regimen (as simple as diet and walking 3 miles every day) in the Spring?

What country are you in?

If USA, are you in HS? college?

If in HS, do you plan on going to college? Do you have friends that will be going to college?
>>
I was in love with this one guy 5 years older than me. We were both from texas and I still never got to meet him. Once even tried to meet him when I was coming from a furneal from Waco. Talked to him from middle school all the way up until like 10th grade. I loved that guy, I was so into him, would write him all the time and text him and I tried to forget him eventually over time. I was happy when i talked to him, he made me feel better about whatever shit I went through. I couldn't wait or be with someone i'll probably never talk to or ever even be with.Over the years I seen him in and out of relationships. Apparently, he's like married now i'm 23 and he's 28 now. I stopped talking to him 5 years and I tried to find someone for me and I've been with him for almost 6 years. Every now and then I check him up on facebook. Jesus, i still remember his cellphone number.
>>
>>22929412
I still remember my guy's number too. sigh.
>>
>>22929405
Only skype sex.

The whole nine yards.

Already on a diet.

US.

HS.

no college. No irl friends.
>>
>>22929426
>>22929412
What is it that make them so unique?
>>
>>22929426
Look you can't wait in someone who's not even giving you the time of day any of your time! You have try at least to slowly distance your self from this guy and what you think you want. It's hard as hell but it's better than being like fucking 25 still single waiting and hoping this guy will change his thoughts and trybto be with you when you could've found someone worth your time instead of wasting it! Belive me time flies by and you don't want to waste your love or even your thoughts on someone who's not gonna give a fuck about you and only talk to you when they feel like it and not even be interested in you trying to keep your hopes up.
>>
>>22929437
No one has ever loved me the way he did. He set up his entire life around me. He made me feel sexy. He helped me find my own confidence. He told me he loved me and I believed it. He told me he was faithful and I believed it. I loved him. I loved him so much that I couldn't breathe right after he left. I loved him so much that I'm still licking my wounds. We talked all the time. He told me things he hadn't told anyone else. I told him my deepest, darkest secrets. I gave him all of me.
>>
>>22929434
Hmmm...

How tall is he, what does he weigh, what is his race.

Is he in college? What career does he anticipate?

Why no college for you? What career do you anticipate?

Are you kinky? When you say the "whole nine yards," have you had anal? MMF?

What is your biggest kink? what is his? (that you have shared with each other)

Are you bi? are you sub?
>>
Noooo I know you're hurting but you're making this harder on yourself. He hurt you and he will probably just keep doing it because hearing you say you love him when he doesn't probably makes him feel good and it sucks and I'm sorry you're going through this
>>
>>22929437
They are not in love with these people. They are in love with the idea and the selfish feelings they get from such.
>>
>>22929456
He's 6'1. Somewhere around 200 lbs. black/white

He wants to become a mlg/lets player.

Fuck school. I want to create.

skip

ddlg, consentual nonconsentual

bi, yes
>>
>>22929454
I see... Does it hurt? The way they seem to forget those things so easily? The way our most deep and important things are just a flash to them?
>>
>>22929412
This guy was someone i was talking to online
We had a lot in common and we just clicked and i've always talked to him he made me happy and feel good about myself and when i couldn't talk to him I felt like shit and didn't want to talk to other people because I just wanted to talk to him. My friends would have to talk to be because I'd do stupid thibgs to try to make myself feel better since tried to not talk ro him like cutting
>>
>>22929465
>>22929451

I-.. Thank you.
>>
>>22929484
yes. It hurts. It hurts so much when I try to talk to him about our memories and he can't remember any of it.
>>
>>22929466
For so long? It's over 3 years for one and more than 5 years to the other.

>>22929492
Fight this urge to see anything about him and also block all contact. Put yourself first.
>>
You have to give yourself time and try to block him out. Distance yourself. Disable your skype or whatever you use to communicake with him. Do something OTHER than talking him that will make you happy. It takes time but anything other than talking to him can help .
>>
You're welcome <3
>>
>>22929509
This is smart

If I may also add, aren't you a bit bored hitting your head against this problem? The two of you simply, by your own description, have different feelings than you did in the past.
>>
>>22929526
Honestly my current relationship I'm happy. I try to make myself happy and I'm slowly learning that. Put yourself first. I want this lady to be happy and not put her life and love into something that's not going to return it. Sometimes this guy i'm speaking off still runs through my mind but barely, like I'll remember birthdays and past times but I try to leave it in the past and not let something such as this corrupt me and make me upset. I think of it this way, this guy is happy with whoever he chose in life, it may not have been me but maybe there was a plan for someone better to come along to me someone that will love me and I'd be okay and not worry about someone who isn't worried about me or my happiness.
>>
Stay safe & Stay Strong
>>
>tfw you forget their voice
>>
>>22929571
Im sorry, my comment was directed towards OP.

You, on the other hand, seem like you have your act together, are intelligent, and kind. Best of luck to you.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.