[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ialites, should I lose my v-card to a random chick from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ayy lmao.png (6KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
6KB, 512x512px
Hey /soc/ialites, should I lose my v-card to a random chick from Tinder?

Am 18/m college freshman and asked if shew as DTF and she said yes, this friday.

Idk what do, most i've ever done was makeout one time in my life before.
>>
>>22922419

Yes. In fact, I order you to do so.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Yes, do it and get it over with.
Once your v-card is gone, you can focus less on just having sex and more on actually improving your game.
>>
>>22922419
I'm 27 and never made out with anyone definitely go for it. I'm jealous of you for even being able to get Tinder matches.
>>
>>22922419
Tell her you like the girl to take charge, and just lay back and enjoy it
>>
Go for it dude.
>>
Pack some rubbers and go get your freak on anon. Just don't be a douche and have fun
>>
>>22922419
What she look like?
>>
>>22922419
>>22922600
>>22922730
>>22922735
>>22922736
>>22922741
>>22922756
>all these degenerate fucktards
You are all worthless pathetic faggots. An hero.
>>
>>22922797
virgin keyboard warrior detected
>>
>>22922828
>not a degenerate fuck
>recognizes the inherent degeneracy in sex outside of a relationship
>therefore a virgin keyboard warrior
Butthurt fat beta detected.
>>
>>22922846

You do what you want. Get a good, loving wife and raise kids with her.

And let the rest of us fuck around in peace.
>>
>>22922797
Damn anon you seem pretty tense, what's eating at you buddy?
>>
>>22922851
Marriage is a pointless ritual. I don't want kids.
>>22922853
>what's eating at you buddy?
The degeneracy of modern society.
>>
>>22922886
That's a toughie man, you shouldn't be so worked up over things you can't control. But hey I am just a retarded anon so what do I know.
>>
>>22922736
THAT'S SMART.

That's the same way I made out for the first/only time, she took charge...

>>22922797
gtfo m80
>>
>>22922780
Chub 5.9+1/10 but got them DSL's tho
>>
>>22922797
The bait in this one is real
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.