[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /soc/iety, I'm on a trip to Mexico and I was wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1445487931377.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445487931377.gif
1MB, 400x300px
Hello /soc/iety, I'm on a trip to Mexico and I was wondering whats the best app to meet/fuck local girls?
>>
>>22914809
You won't get laid anyway.
>>
>>22914821
You did not answer my question, virgin
>>
>>22914809
STD Finder Pro.
>>
>>22914809
mexican girls are gross as fuck
>>
Tinder maybe but idk
>>
>>22914809
I am mexican male and let me tell you, girls here dont usually use dating apps, i guess we are not that used to technology. the only girls that use them are the fat desperate ones, and i mean, really fat desperate ones. but anyway, just use the ones we all know, tinder, grinder, badoo, all that sort of apps
>>
Dude you're in mexico just go to a fucking place where there are fuckable women are and talk to them, or do you feel like you need to butter them up with texting first? Also get drunk but not too drunk, you wan't that sweetspot where your inhibitions go away but you're not a total dickwad. Good luck OP
>>
there's prostitutes in mexico op, just buy one for 50 pesos
>>
>>22914809
A brothel
>>
>>22914809
In Mexico you need to fight the cartels to get your pick of women, so none.
>>
Go to the local "table" aka strip club and fuck a barely legal grill of your choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (324KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 1024x1024px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.