[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ladies looking for a sugardaddy ? I'll expect proof

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

Any ladies looking for a sugardaddy ?
I'll expect proof that you are real,
in return i'll provide proof that I am.
If I think you're worth it, we'll make it a regular thing.
Drop your kik if you're interested.
Pic unrelated.
>>
Well ladies ?
>>
>>22891120
camille_147
>>
No point bro. I posted on the sugar daddy/sugar baby thread a few days ago.

All I got were idiots who could barely string a sentence together. If I'm paying you I want more than "ikr :)" or "idk:c"
It's hard to find a good sugar baby.
>>
what is the point of this???

can someone explain the logic behind it i really cant figure out what the point of having a sugar baby is.
>>
>>22891120
I'll take a sugar daddy, I've played sports all my life and am in shape.

Only downside is I have a penis. If you can overlook that small detail I think we could be an awesome match.
>>
>>22894303
Well if you be willing to get your arse pounded and your mouth filled with cock I'm game
>>
>>22894299
Ideally, a relaxed, casual and drama-free relationship with a beautiful and intelligent girl. All the edges of "aren't you too old to introduce to my friends", "I have a 20 date rule", "what about your wife" or whatever else are smoothed. Maybe you can mentor her in something else too and get some genuine gratefulness in return.

In reality, on 4chan >>22894277
is true though.
>>
>>22894348
sounds like a waste
>>
We can start with just chatting sir, my kik is adrianna88.
>>
>>22894379
I've made good experiences with it in real life. Obviously it depends on your priorities and status; if money is tight, it rarely makes sense to spend it on a girl.

>>22894530
Your phone isn't even activated on kik.
>>
I have posted in a few of these sugar daddy/sugar baby threads and it always goes the same way.

Add daddies, try to make conversion and see if we connect. Within 5 mins of chatting
>>give me nudes now

ugh.
>>
>>22894682
so you're a lonely dude who pays for attention fair enough.
>>
>>22894687
I wouldnt treat you like that :)
>>
>>22894687
I've never been like that but I've also never met someone in these threads who can even manage five minutes of conversation, and that includes the "idk" and "here is my amazon wishlist" stuff mentioned here.

These threads just attract the worst of both genders, it's much more relaxing to make normal conversation with friendly people from a kink thread or so.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x478px
>>22894704
Not all. But most.
>>
>>22894704
It is important for the dynamic to be built up before any kind of gift giving comes into the picture. I'd rather create a bond and friendship before any of that happens, see what your sd is looking for and expecting, if you both mesh and so on.

I have done this twice before but it was in person and worked out nicely, online it seems to be more difficult.
>>
Post yours and I'll add you as my possible daddy. I don't want to post mine for everyone to see.
>>
Is there any way to contact you if you're not completely comfortable posting your kik on here? I've got people (guys) that add me at random whenever I've done so and... it ain't pleasant, hah.
>>
>>22894699
You've got me, that's all there is to it.

>>22894715
Completely agree. Ideally, you like each other enough that you'd still hang out if there was no money involved but without either party thinking that means they can be stingy on their part of the deal.

I don't even know if online is so much worse since it seems most girls meeting someone off SeekingArrangement just get fucked over much worse in real life.

>>22894729
>>22894736
You can always just go to sharklasers.com and make a quick read-only mail you post so people can send you their kik and no one has to post anything.
>>
>>22894768
Yeah, it's tricky either way I am just going from my experience. Even then the 'gifts' weren't a normal thing and weren't expected. I enjoyed the company and conversation most of all.
>>
>>22894778
You're a catch then, nothing would make me end an arrangement quicker than awkward silence and being treated like an ATM. If you lack that respect and those qualities, you just make yourself a hooker.
>>
>>22894793
The last sd I had we were friends for a year before money came into the picture and it only started because the place I was working at got flooded and I lost my income while it was being repaired so I took a temp job but it wasn't enough and he would occasionally help out with small things like a bit of food or shampoo/toothpaste type stuff. He passed away last year.
>>
>>22894768
Ok. mine is qbjiiwkv in that website.
>>
>>22894800
Honestly that's pretty sweet, from both sides. How old were you two and how did you meet? Sounds unusual to meet someone presumably much older just as friends.
>>
>>22894768
Ah, thanks!

I made one and it's dnccomkq at sharklasers dot com. I'm very good at conversing and not looking for gifts I haven't deserved - just appreciate the company of someone... not 22 and living in their mom's basement.
>>
>>22894813
We met at work, I was working for a catering buisness and he came in looking for our services, we just clicked and wound up talking for 2 hours, he came back a few weeks later and asked to go for coffee, it went from that.

I was 20 and he was 38
>>
>>22894820
Oh jesus, I thought he was a lot older. That's sad.

Pretty open-minded though to accept that invitation from someone twice your age. Did you start dating after that? I assume so, despite you calling it friendship earlier.
>>
>>22894838
No we never dated, we never had any sexual contact either but we shared everything with each other, came to one another for advice and support. He was married, the closest we ever got was a really long hug when he told me he was sick.
>>
>>22894845
Ah I see, what was your arrangement then though? It sounds more like a normal friendship in which you help someone in need out, not so much a sugarbaby deal.
>>
>>22894861
He found me attractive and there was on occasion light flirting but the arrangement was more so my intimate (but nonsexual) time for the occasional gift or help with money. He sometimes bought me clothing but usually only on birthdays/holidays and I would wear them when we met but usually it was just dinner, movies, coffee, walks. Lots of deep talk and open connection, I have never had that with any other kind of friendship, it was special. His wife was very cold but not cruel, she just wasn't very into connection and comfort.
>>
>>22894873
I understand. I think that's harmless, I think especially when you get older you get more relaxed about the idea of one person having to give you everything.
Was it similar with the other one? Did your financial situation improve since then? I'd like to see guys bargain on SeekingArrangement with the offer of free toothpaste.

>>22894805
>>22894816
It worked for one of you by the way, good luck to the other
>>
>>22894896
The other one was sexual, I wasn't dating anyone at the time and we wound up using one another for sexual release. Most of what he bought for me was related to that in some way (sex toys, sexy clothing, panties and so on)

My financial situation is still kind of difficult but I make due, I am starting up my own catering business with two friends and its not an easy thing to do when you aren't well off to begin with but it is my passion.
>>
>>22894904
Both of those sound like pretty uncomplicated arrangements, and more "mutually beneficial" than usual. Good job.

I hope your friendships survive the stress and money problems that will inevitably follow, but I respect anyone daring to do their own thing. Well unless it's another foodtruck or donut place. Maybe I should invest in you now that banks are literally asking me to pay to loan them my money.
>>
>>22894954
No it's an actual catering company, both myself and my two friends have gone through culinary school and have years of experience in the cooking industry. We leased a small location to start off (small kitchen in the back and a little area in the front we are using for a showcase/cafe) we've been friends for over 8 years and have essentially run other places together.

I hope you find someone worthy to spend time with and enjoy conversation.
>>
>>22894687
Im not in this game atm b/c i have my happy little now. Shes in bed in the next room all cuddled up after hours and hours of on and off sex-then-cuddles last night.

Anyway, after a few minutes i might ask for a photo for proof you are female and real, but nudes? That could be invasive. I prefer to be seduced into the relationship, not treated like (or treating anyone else) like a puppet. Theres time for puppet-play later!
>>
>>22894960
Oh of course proof is expected and I have no issues with giving it however it's when nudes are demanded or cam sex when I don't know the person at all and we are just starting out with talking.
>>
>>22894959
Thank you, I enjoyed ours. Best of luck with your business, I'm sure the courage will pay off.
>>
>>22894704
Pretty much, you get an obviously fake profile pic, followed by idiotic small talk.
If you ask for proof (not a nude, just a proof that they're real and not 38 year old truck driver called Wayne) they either get defensive or say they want to wait.

I'm cool with waiting. I like waiting. I want to get to know my sb first. I like having a measure of understanding on what you like and what makes you tick as it helps the flow of our arrangement/relationship. Plus due to my background in psychology, I like making constant, ever changing evaluations, even if they turn out to be wrong I like doing it. Just as an excersize. It even helps me with gift ideas. Makes me feel like I'm giving in a way that will be appreciated.

But when you follow the "I want to wait until we get to know each other a little" message immediately with a link to your wish list I'm out.

Is it too much to ask for an actual reciprocal arrangement? Not just people out for free stuff?
>>
I'm a 19 year old girl looking for someone intelligent to talk to. I'm not out for your money or gifts (but to be perfectly honest I'm a student so I'm living kinda tight) but mostly for a good conversation with someone more experienced in life. I've never done this kind of thing before, but my image of a sugar daddy is a man experienced in life with a taste for the finer things. Such a man would make for a great conversation partner to help me out of my loneliness.
>>
I'd like to give it a shot. I'm a butterface, but I like to chat. I just got a very ill-advised bachelor's degree in English (my thought process being that I'd rather have honors in a useless degree than to fail out of a STEM program), and I'm hoping to go to graduate school and get my master's so that I can become an English professor. I feel a little weird about the idea of receiving money for the simple fact of being a girl, but if I had a little temporary monetary help, I could allot myself the time to work on my writing. I'll tell you my Skype if you're interested.
>>
I'm an older dude, looking for a sugar baby. Add me on Skype: letsgetanon. I will require a proof that you are real, because there are too many wannabe scammer time wasters in these threads.
>>
>>22895547
i might be interested! I'm probably not as old as you prefer (25/m) but I certainly have plenty of stuff to talk about and am interested in intellectual pursuits and etc etc

skype or kik: xxxander69
>>
>>22895678
yea, I would be up for chatting and we could go from there. I'm in the humanities, in grad school, in a writing-intensive field also trying to become a professor.

skype?
>>
I posted my kik on here, I was the first to post, and all I ever got was dick picks and guys who don't respond to me. I literally said hi to every single guy (except the dick pic guys) and nobody said anything back..
>>
ITT: only awkward dudes in their late 20s
>>
mfw when i NEED a sugar daddy but i live in a third world country and all of you are amerifags
>>
>>22894277
Want to talk to me?
>>
>>22897514
What continent?
>>
>>22895547

kik - maxjenius81
>>
>>22895678

skype altohime88
>>
>>22897818
Europe.
>>
>>22897378
That's my experience with most girls in any kind of thread too, this board isn't great anymore for getting to know people.

That said, both the girls who contacted me yesterday were different from that and we had day-long conversations so I'm posting again to encourage people not to get too jaded. There are still decent people around.

>>22897514
There are some European people around, it's often a self-fulfilling prophecy because assuming we're too few, we don't even post.

If you NEED someone, there's never harm in posting some throwaway info. Especially with a thick frog ass like that, it should be easy to catch yourself a Frenchman.
>>
>>22891120
What are you expecting though, out of this, "sugar baby"
>>
>>22898048
I'm from Europe too, let's talk!
>>
>>22897514
>>22898048

I'm from Europe too, add siqque on Skype.
>>
>>22894299
Beta males who've accumulated significant money/a good job not beating around the bush and acquiring some affection in return for the one thing they're good for.
>>
>>22898016
I don't have kik, do you have skype?

>>22899704
>>22899837
I'm from Europe as well
>>
>>22901138
If you're still around I'll give you my skype. Not looking for anything beyond conversation though
>>
>>22901138
>>22899837
Why don't you add me?
>>
Any girls in europe looking for a sugardaddy add Dethcascella on kik.

Will require proof first, we can talk as well.

Not taking guys atm
>>
>>22894299
All of us smart, interested ones are too shy or afraid we don't look enough like bimbos...
Plus, I li being dominated, and you buying me everything to please me never really seemed like it would go well together
>>
>>22894960
>YFW all you want is aman to dominate all aspects of your life and then buy you sexy outfits for being a good little girl...
But no, I have to work on my Masters
>>
File: IMG_201510212.jpg (40KB, 478x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201510212.jpg
40KB, 478x538px
may I have posted in this thread before but my kik blew up and I didn't want to go through am the messages
Anyway 22 f kik cerebu
DO NOT message me if you aren't interested in spoiling me, way to many guys just looking for quick nudes
>>
>>22891120
are you into traps?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.