[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THREESOME help. What should I do? I'm kind of confused.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (296KB, 1000x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1000x485px
THREESOME help. What should I do? I'm kind of confused.

>gf of two years wants to have a mmf threesome
>I say ok since we had a mff threesome a few months ago
>she chooses the guy and sets the date
>the next day we are all in her room undressing
>I notice his penis is the same length as mine but almost 2 inches thicker
>first she sucks me off, but I notice she only sucks my head
>when she starts to give the other guy a blowjob she sticks it all the way in her mouth
>eventually it escalates to her gagging on his dick, and he has his hands on her head
>earlier we had agreed that I got to fuck her first
>so I start fucking her, but she just kind of lays there and doesn't make any noise
>after a couple minutes she says it's the other guys turn
>he gets on top of her
>his penis is hard to get in at first
>she wriggles around uncontrollably and makes this noise I've never heard her make before
>she's looking directly into his eyes and is thrusting into his dick
>this goes on for a few minutes and she starts to make a wimpering sound
>I ask for my turn but they ignore me
>she starts moaning louder
>I ask them to stop and push on the guy
>instead of stopping she wraps her legs around the guy
>this makes it impossible for me to push him off of her
>she is moaning and I can hear her say cum in me to the guy
>she says it louder and louder until she's practically screaming it
>he cums in her and I'm pretty sure she had a massive orgasm becuase she was trembling very hard afterwards
>it's been two days since this and we haven't had sex, but I know she hasn't had sex with him anymore
>>
welp you got trumped time to find a new gf
keked once
keked for life next
>>
>>22854985
Leave her. She clearly completely disregarded your hard limits and she didn't care about you or your feelings. It's more than just thrill of the moment it's massive disrespect towards you, your relationship and the trust you guys are supposed to share. Also it seems like you guys aren't sexually compatible.

Drop her and don't back down anon it's what's best for you
>>
>>22855168
this
>>
>>22854985
Sounds like your goose is c ucked. For real, ditch her instantly.
>>
maybe read this next time you want to have a three some you should read this?
>>
Lol you fucked another girl and she probably felt the same way dingbat
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5KB, 210x240px
>>22854985
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
Now don't have sex with her for the next 3 to 6 months and get her tested, chances are she has aids. Karma
>>
>>22854985
Sounds like you fucked up my friend. Always make ground rules first. Always inspect the bodies of the participants before getting to the deed, if you feel insecure about it, don't do it.

Your gf probably came hard becaues of the thought of fucking another guy with you in the room, basically, she came from the idea of keking you. Just tell her that now it's time for a FFM again and take it from there.

Or dump her.
>>
>>22854985
lmfaooooooooooooo you are inferior
>>
Makes me wonder how many people in relationships try to use a threesome as an excuse to fuck someone else while remaining faithful. Seems like a kek cliche, though.
>>
Ok lets turn this into a threesome hookup thread.

>male, 27, thin average cock
>female 28, curvy, shy, nice tits and ass
>location: limburg, Belgium

Looking for a man or a woman, preferably a woman but I doubt that we'll find one here. Just describe yourself, what you'll do and what your kinks are, leave a contact (anything'll do) and if you seem interesting, we'll get back to you.

Don't need to post dick pics, if we like your description we'll be able to share later on.
>>
>>22854985
>she is moaning and I can hear her say cum in me to the guy
>she says it louder and louder until she's practically screaming it
Next time, at least record audio.
>>
LMFAOOOOO
>>
File: 1431720817474.jpg (144KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1431720817474.jpg
144KB, 1111x597px
>>22854985
>He was a degenerate
>He thought consequences didn't exist
Fucking millennials.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 640x640px
>>22854985
Please be bait I refuse to believe someone this beta exists.

What the fuck.

Firstly she's a cunt, that's for sure but if I said stop and pushed him and he didn't I would've smacked him in the fucking jaw and layed him out cold, but then again I would never accept a mmf threesome because I'm not a faggot.

If you are real find that guy and beat the shit out of him, then dump her ass. You're pathetic if you stay with her.
>>
>>22855168
Yes, this
>>
>>22858080
Meh te ver :) 30y
>>
>>22858080
31, m, brabant, NL.

Normally I'm a Dom, when joining in with a couple I enjoy vanilla also. Love doing pussy and oral at the same time, also dp is wonderfull, but I speak from experience when I say it won't work if she isn't used to anal.

I respect limits set by the couple (the man mostly), I understand my part in the mmf, I'm the guest, I adjust to their wishes

Willing to talk? Atwa2005 at kik
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.