[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ it's my first time on this board and I already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hey /soc/ it's my first time on this board and I already hate it, but it's the only board where I'm allowed to do this, so I'm doing it anyways.

My name is Ralph and I want to take one of you folks out to lunch tomorrow (Friday November 20th) or the next day (Saturday November 21st). I live in the St. Louis area, so this invite is open to anyone in or around St. Louis Missouri. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, if you're tall or short, white or black (or whatever skin tone you happen to be). Whatever. I don't want my dick sucked. I don't want to meddle with whatever genitals you have. I just want to get lunch with a stranger. I'll even pay! (Up to $12)
We'll go anywhere you want. Soeul Taco is my favorite place to eat, personally! I'll drive us or if you're more comfortable meeting me somewhere, I'll do that too.

I'm doing this because I texted pretty much all of my friends today and they were all busy, and I thought it'd be cool to get lunch with a stranger, but it's not such an easy feat to walk up to someone and say "Hey, lets go get lunch" without looking like you have ulterior motives, so I'm doing it here.
So yeah, if anyone here lives in St. Louis and wants to grab lunch on me, let's go!

21/m
>>
>>22818473
We know you're going to shoot and rob them, Ralph
>>
hey, i live in webster groves. wanna meet up?
>>
>>22818560
Yeah, I live in Florissant. Webster groves is pretty cool. Wanna grab lunch?
>>
>>22818568
sure
i get out of class at 3:00
>>
>>22818560
i live in webster groves too, just found this board today
>>
>>22818575
Cool beans. Do you have any preference on where we go? I usually like to eat at local places but it's up to you.
>>
>>22818579
If you guys wanna go somewhere cheap you can come too! Or if you wanna pay for yourself. Sorry, I just don't want to end up spending $50 taking a bunch of people to lunch.
>>
Alternatively, if you'd rather not be in a group setting, I could get lunch with each of you on two different days. Up to you guys.
>>
>>22818637
be sure to document the meal with photos and also have like 10 questions to ask your guest and post the results here.
>>
>>22818735
Why on earth would I do that? I'm trying to make friends not run an instagram page.
>>
Lol, you might have an interesting idea there OP. It can be like a little 4chan fag meetup.
I'll be heading back home to the st louis area from college tomorrow though probs won't get there in time, but my saturday's open I think. Got an email or contact or somethin?
>>
>>22818775
Yeah, the E-mail I normally use has my full name in it so I'd rather not post it here, so I'll use this temporary one:
[email protected]

You're all welcome to message me there!
>>
>>22818821
I realized that I can't respond to E-mails using that E-mail address, so I made a gmail. You can reach me at:
[email protected]
>>
>>22818473
I'd go but I have work
Sorry to be one of those busy people you're accustomed to
Seoul Taco is pretty great, I'd eat there more if I wasn't afraid of people recognizing me for eating there so often
>>
>>22820950
They actually do recognize me at this point. The employees there are really cool, though. And don't worry, I might try again another day!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.