[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever meet up with someone you meet on /soc/? How did that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2015-11-01-01-14-30.png (810KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-01-01-14-30.png
810KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone ever meet up with someone you meet on /soc/? How did that go? Severely disappointing?
>>
We met up in a grocery store parking lot and I sucked his dick
>>
Once. It was wonderful. Doing it again soon.
>>
>>22796465
I met my best friend on /soc/
He's an amazing person and ill never get so lucky again
>>
Actively trying to. Got stood up once so far.
>>
i once met up with a girl from australia and im in the uk. i met her in a kik thread and quickly established we had a common thread going. she was a bit of a sex fiend too i guess so that was a common topic aha. she went on holiday with her senpai to one part of the uk then ditched to go to the opposite side where i was and i stayed with her in her hotel. i swear to christ ive never had so much damn sex in my life. the next morning we said our goodbyes and what not and i promised to visit her in australia one day which i still plan on upholding. two years after initial contact and we still talk despite having relationships in between
>>
>>22797626
somebody was friendzoned HAAARD.
does he know?
>>
>>22797817
Know what?
>>
Met up with a girl from /soc/ out of a fetish thread. But she had a boyfriend and couldn't go through with it. Would still keep sending me nude pics and videos though, so it wasn't a total loss.
>>
File: 1443927854617.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443927854617.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
I met a veteran from /soc/ at my college once. He was ten years older than me and taller than me. He scared me because he just stared at me and didn't crack a smile and was so serious it made everything awkward. I couldn't make eye contact with him at all because of how scared of him I was. I ended up deleting him and never talking to him again. He still goes to the same school as me. Maybe I was the problem? He made some political statements and said something about black people not being able to swim and was pretty awkward.
>>
Surprisingly normal.
>>
Met a married chick and went to her place while her husband was away. Came everywhere. We spent the night at her coworkers house when her husband was home. Came everywhere. We stayed in a hotel. Came everywhere. We went to Vegas. Came everywhere. Loved how she couldn't really resist me even when her husband knew.
>>
Arranged to meetup with some slut purely to use her as a cumdumpster when her boyfriend was at work, couldn't be bothered though.

I might see if she's still gagging for it soon enough.
>>
6 Months of an amazing adventure with an Asian lady i met here years ago, great conversations, amazing sex, i wished i could fall in love with her but that did not work out from my side, nevertheless we are still close and great friends.

Met up with few other people over the years, all great experiences - not one was a disappointment.
>>
>>22799640
Connect a bro bro
>>
It went really goddamn well, we still make time to travel and see each other. We went to a concert that was hella dank last month.
>>
Met a girl from /soc/ once got head was pretty legit all and all was a fun time even if I hadn't got sucked off wanna meet up with some more people from here.
>>
>>22798243
>>22798243
That sounds like a worse case scenario version of me hanging out with someone alone.
I'm sad now.
>>
I'd probably still be a virgin if not for /soc/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.