[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies, you're at the club and this Big Guy slaps your ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Ladies, you're at the club and this Big Guy slaps your ass and asks for your number.

What do you do?
>>
>>22794927
Give him my number
>>
Comment on his size and see how he responds.
>>
call the cops
>>
>>22794927
Would you stop you fucking robot scum? You're clearly a jealous little bitchboy
>>
>>22794927
Stab him through both eyes with a letter opener and then cut his cock and balls off while he's on the ground screaming.
>>
>>22795718
Are you triggered?
>>
>>22794927
thats a manlet though ... not a big guy
>>
File: 4U.jpg (22KB, 338x407px) Image search: [Google]
4U.jpg
22KB, 338x407px
>>22795344
pic related

>>22795718
Holy shit I'm turned on. Please come into my house and cut me.

>>22795510
*posts pic of fat girl*
This guy slaps your girlfriends ass and asks her for your number. Then you all bang. Who's on top?
>>
>>22794927
Slap him. Then sit him down abd buy him a glass of water while I tell him about the importance of consent and not perpetuating a rape culture by behaving like women are his property.
>>
ask him why he wears the masks
>>
Laddies, you're at the club (with HUGE mugs) and this Big Girl slaps your ass and asks for your number.

What do you do?
>>
Forgot pic
>>
>>22794927
you must be 11yo OP
>>
>>22798549
>perpetuating a rape
tumlrwhale, pls go...
>>
start crying and go to a security guard to kick him out
>>
>>22794927
I'd kill him with a nerve gas wee bottle I always wear in my purse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.