[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice pls >be me, be grad student >be today, at university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

advice pls
>be me, be grad student
>be today, at university
>see a very nice 2nd year girl
>she looks at me way too often
>seems like I just need to make a move
>but I'm interested in a long-lasting relationship
>and next year I'm most likely moving away to another city to work there
>and she will still have 3 years of university
so should I just leave this alone?
I don't want to break her heart later, nor be broken myself
>>
straight people are hilarious sometimes
>>
>>22616271
what do you mean?
>>
>>22616296

>"I'm attracted to this person and they're attracted to me but I'm not going to talk to them unless I can eventually get married to them"
>>
>>22616267
Just do it faggot, who knows what happens. If after a year you stop things then you atleast had a year of good vibes together....sjeeez
>>
>>22616309
but I'm looking for a long term partner
why should I talk to her if this has no future?
or maybe it can be sorted out somehow
that's why I'm asking for your honest opinion on this
>>
>>22616335
>after a year
it's more like 3 months until I leave
>>
>>22616346
you said next year, i assumed you were talking uni years.. well then even better fuck her brains out for the next 3 months see where it leads
>>
>>22616355
thanks for your reply
>see where it leads
that's what I'm afraid of...

should I tell her straight away that I will be leaving?
>>
>>22616379
I say just go for it. She can transfer to a uni closer to you if things are going well when you leave.
>>
>>22616379
>>should I tell her straight away that I will be leaving?
This.
Try to say it on the side and look if she continues to be interested in you
>>
>>22616267
There's such a thing as over-thinking. Why not make a more and see if anything develops
>>
Thanks for your answers.
I think I will ask her out just for a coffee or sth and just talk about plans for the future and tell her about mine. Then we can decide how to move on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.