[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In nature species adapt to their environment and this includes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1504428102060.jpg (28KB, 437x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504428102060.jpg
28KB, 437x750px
In nature species adapt to their environment and this includes becoming more attractive to the opposite sex like birds peacocking and monkeys with big bottoms. So I have a question of this applies to humans does that mean humans will become more and more attractive overtime to fit the taste of the majority of the opposite sex(bigger breasts for woman, taller men with no body hair for men) and if so what if humans develop a subspecies to pander to furfags overtime is shit like this even possible or just science fiction?
>>
>>9170732
given enough time, tens of thousands of years, sure its "possible". Assuming, of course, you had continuous selective pressure for the traits you mentioned.

I assume you could speed up the process with selectively breeding, but that's "immoral".
>>
reproduction is not really dependent on physical attraction for the average human

people aren't going to suddenly stop reproducing because they dont fit your criteria for attractive
>>
Not enough selection pressure
Also I'm pretty sure and adaptation is not a trait that evolved, it's more a of a survival strategy, like fish swimming in schools or crocs swallowing stones on purpose
>>
>>9170739
But wouldn't selective breeding happen naturally since people mostly breed with people they find attractive anyways?. I'm also asking in nature animals develop this stuff to better attract mates so if humans are similar would their genetics suddenly switch to titty planets and tall chads everywhere with the obvious exceptions of the unlucky few? also mutations like exotic skin colours and a second pair of breasts and what not for fetishists? How do animal genetics hold what they find attractive is it passed on from parents to children? Are we going to have children walking around based on their parents wants. [spoiler]sorry for so many question I'm really curious[/spoiler]
>>
>>9170732
>Bigger breasts are more attractive
B R A I N L E T
>>
>>9170768
>Majority opinion
Flat chest is nice sometimes. Im a man of many tastes and believe variety and diversity are quite important in body types atleast for me
>>
>>9170791
If you are into diversity I hope you have an lgbt quota and let yourself get fucked by a black man, otherwise you are racist Mr. Diversity
>>
>>9170834
Ha I was talking body types and skin tone. Not LGBTFISODBCOWVGIVGYIFFWTF or whatever they're calling themselves these days. Skinny, curvy, big butts, moderate busts, dark skin, olive skin. You know whatever choice for whatever fits my mood which are never gay moods.
>>
>>9170923
>which are never gay moods
That doesn't sound too diverse
>>
>>9170750
>crocs swallowing stones on purpose
Why do they do that?
>>
>>9170732
Big breasts are horrible though. Did you see how Pamela Anderson runs? I dare you. And if a woman can't properly move, she's sick.
>>
File: tmp.jpg (35KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
tmp.jpg
35KB, 700x498px
>>9170757
Humans abandoned proper evolution.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.