[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born to insane parents, no formal education past age 10 >spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: feel_crying[1].png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying[1].png
58KB, 645x773px
>born to insane parents, no formal education past age 10
>spend my entire adolescent years becoming one of the top warcraft 3 players in america
>make a bottom tier living off NEETbux and forex
>take iq test at psych last year
>145
>enroll in the local cc and smoke all my classes
>teach myself math through fourier analysis and algebra up to lie groups on the side
>transfer to big state U
>they tell me they won't let me take honors analysis/algebra and shoehorned me into the brainlet sequence
>even demonstrated proofs to a professor at the department who was impressed and tried to get me into the honors sequence and he said they made their decision and wouldn't let me
>it's all so easy, brainlet shit
>some upstart jewboy is in honors analysis at U chicago or something because his parents had a prestigious career and made all the 'right' moves while I possibly have a higher iq and mathematical aptitude yet fell through the cracks

I just want to say fuck you to everyone obsessed with prestige and credentialism.

This isn't fair.

I
>>
>>9169591
hit tab+enter while typing, sorry

anyway the end of the post was going to be

"I am dropping out and will just become a programmer brainlet. I can't stand the whorish obsession with prestige, that you must get started on from childhood, in a field that is supposed to be about pure merit."
>>
Is this you?

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond.

Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up.

He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.
My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.
And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.
>>
>>9169659
xD
>>
>>9169659
Even if you would be 130+ IQ wise: There are millions of people more intelligent and more accomplished than you. You will never be able to catch up to those since you miss the mental capacities to do so. If you define yourself by your genes, you will be in trouble: I am sorry to burst it to you, but you are neither special or especially good, except at finding environments where you are not the dumbest person in the room. (It is a bad sign that you can catch up with your professor)
>>
File: zelda cd-i frame 247.png (231KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zelda cd-i frame 247.png
231KB, 480x360px
>>9169659
>I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia
Yeah, I did that too when I was 16. Didn't make me [spoiler](or you)[/spoiler] any less of a brainlet though.
>>
File: 1503494481746.png (74KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1503494481746.png
74KB, 500x310px
>>9169591
>>
>>9169822

There was one project I worked on a few years ago that involved machine vision. The project involved robots and I was a brainlet college dropout (no more money) at the time so I decided to see where it would take me. Needless to it was pretty fucking complicated.

I barely understood calc 1 concepts... but I was trying to make a realtime visual tracking system for the team. The rules were set up in a way that visual recognition was the most practical way of locating the objects to be collected at the event.

Luckily I had a year to learn the math and to code monkey the program together. On event day our team's robot did very well, it drove around the course picked 4/5 objects and returned to the starting point. I got an internship out of it :O

It wasn't until I was back in school the following year did I realize how many wheels I re-invented. The one that stands out the most is the kalman filter that tracked the target as it or the robot moved. I didn't know how to mathematically express it at the time, so I just used a bag of words and doodles instead.

My point is, pursue learning because you love it not because you want fame. If that's the case you'll have an easier time as an actor.
>>
>>9170450
> My point is, pursue learning because you love it not because you want fame.
For that, you had to waste hundreds of character on a story dripping of brag? Next time, simply convey your point and always keep in mind that there are thousands, if not millions out there that given the same exact life circumstances, would totally destroy you in every academically and intellectually way. This is not to discourage you, but to ground you a bit. You seem to have the need to brag, which is a negative thing, as it prohibits you from working on your weaknesses.
>>
File: chad015.png (483KB, 2442x1068px) Image search: [Google]
chad015.png
483KB, 2442x1068px
>>9169659
>Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.
high school piss off
>We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights
hes trying to remain calm while you unleash your autism i assume
>He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians
>great things ahead
>like series
>and laplacians
>great things

> I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia
>already read about series on wikipedia
>He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm
*autism*
>What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents
fucking hell
>now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet
>what it must be like to be a brainlet
>series and laplacians
>engage your professor as an intellectual peer
>great things ahead like series
>and laplacians
>tell him i already read about series on wikipedia
>deep conversations
>intellectual
>series and laplacians
>Product rule remains my specialty
>IQ barrier
>My professor and I know each other on first name basis
>i was born special
>i am special
>Quotient rule was a joke
>great things like series and laplacians
>intellectual IQ barrier
>Quotient rule
>I can't help being a genius
>nor can my professor
>i already read about series on wikipedia
>engage your professor as an intellectual peer
>talents
>Product rule
>i was born special
make it stop
>>
>>9169591
You claim that you've studied Fourier Analysis, yet you spend your time talking about the product rule, chain rule, and partial derivatives.
I'm calling BS.
And if you have to introduce yourself with your IQ, you're either a brainlet or a supreme autist.
Go back to r9k.
>>
>>9169591
>This isn't fair.
No, life is not fair. But bitterness doesn't do any good for you. You can either sit around and be a useless, bitter, and resentful person, or you can try to make the best with what you have.

Practically speaking, I think you're putting too much emphasis on the supposed prestige of honors courses. I grade exams for a calculus course and the honors kids are just as much brainlets as the non-honors kids. Even if they were significantly smarter, not being in honors courses doesn't prevent you from having a successful career. Because you're so far ahead, you could probably take graduate courses and do research in your later years of undergrad. That would definitely be an advantage. I'd advise you to just destroy your current classes, continue to study the more advanced shit so you don't bore yourself, and stop ruminating.
>>
>>9170728
This post >>9169659 is copypasta you retard.
>>
>>9169591
>Valve announces that they will shit even more money than they have been into Dota 2
And you went into academy instead of pursuing a gaming career

Really sucks to be you
>>
File: sensiblepepe.jpg (50KB, 874x924px) Image search: [Google]
sensiblepepe.jpg
50KB, 874x924px
>>9169591
If you have 145 IQ you should be able to quickly conclude that you're never going to make it purely through institutions and systems set up by normies for normies doing normal things, you will forever be at their behest. Instead one must use your intelligence to navigate the real world, search for opportunities and deals and hustle.

The world is a maddening chaotic place, humans have just figured out a few ways to extract value from it and fixate on these methods, this is where "order" comes from, it seems as though success comes from being the perfect dishwasher or the perfect bean picker and anything else is a waste. It is to a degree, you ultimately have to wipe your ass over and over, however after your chores are done one's surplus must be devoted entirely to exploring new avenues for advancement or you will be sentenced to mediocrity. Whomst desires this?

If you are intelligent and have herculean übermensch willpower I can almost guarantee you will stumble across something, even if it is the discovery that you can save money dumpster diving or selling fermented Kimchi to vegans for overinflated prices. Remember to take a pace back and look at things from a dispassionate third person perspective. Are you wasting too much time on a pipe dream? Or are you too quick to give up? What can you change to improve your chances? Is it worth putting something on hold and trying something else? If you enter a more lucrative market, like maybe learn to code and set up an e-business and network with your peers your chances are even greater.

Keep hustling.

note: if you fell for a forex trading scam or a multi-level marketing scheme or something you need to quit that bullshit
>>
>>9170728
that's not me retard, it's a pasta that aspies like you fall for

>>9170704
>>9170192
>>9169822
literally retarded aspies, congrats

>>9170743
I never transitioned to MOBA too well even though the strategy is dumb as hell. Just keep trying to play it like an RTS and thus losing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.