[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh you say the class is easy? That means you'll get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>Oh you say the class is easy? That means you'll get an A+, right?
----____-----
>>
Only brainlets settle for anything less than an A+. Your family has high hopes for you and you shouldn't disappoint them.
>>
>>9167985
it's too hard :(
>>
>>9168010
that was absolutely me during my first two degrees
>>
>>9167977
>He says his classes are easy
Brainlet. I have gotten perfect scores all throughout my university career but I have never said a class to be easy. I have scored A's in every test I have taken, yet I always say the test was really hard.

You know the who says classes are easy or that tests are easy? Mediocre B+ or A- faggots. I always say classes are hard and tests are hard despite perfecting them because beyond just taking the test I can appreciate on a deeper level what the professor was attempting to do when asking a particular question. I read an exam question and I am not thinking about the question itself, I think about the sequence of thoughts the professor wanted to evoke inside of me when he wrote that problem. Then I can notice how intricate this sequence of thoughts was planned to be and I notice how someone less talented would not be able to even consider such a convoluted string of thoughts. I can appreciate classes on a metal level and see right through the professors.

If you have a good professor all classes are hard. Even if you pass with an A you should be able to notice that the tests you took were hard. And if you can't do math and at the same time do a meta mathematical analysis of the problem you are given then you are a certified brainlet.
>>
>>9168084
10/10 pasta
>>
>>9168084
sure thing hotshot.

I on the other hand always say something is hard until i master it. then i say it is easy. after all, something can't be truly difficult if it could be done by me.
>>
Gentlemen, please.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.