[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could only choose one person from one field of study to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: halflife3.3.jpg (93KB, 992x383px) Image search: [Google]
halflife3.3.jpg
93KB, 992x383px
If you could only choose one person from one field of study to demonstrate the depth of humanity's knowledge to an advanced alien species, from which field would you want that person to come from? Why?

Assume that this person can communicate with the aliens just as well as with another human.

pic kinda related
>>
>>9167949
Mochizuki-san
>>
>>9167949
physics
>>
>>9167949
Feynman. He'll have the good sense to take them to a titty bar and talk science over drinks.
>>
>>9167949
A suicide bomber with as powerful as a bomb as we can implant into them. Preferably one willing to go out with a witty punch line.

This would demonstrate both our technical prowess and our resolve.
>>
>>9167949
I'll go myself
>>
Pewdiepie
>>
File: PENIS MATH.gif (216KB, 625x125px) Image search: [Google]
PENIS MATH.gif
216KB, 625x125px
>>9168151
Ah yes, the science of "community organizing" and funding ISIS.
>>
>>9167949
tesla
>>
Jon von Neumann, by a huuuge margin.
Apart from being one of the most brilliant mathematicians, physicists and chemical engineers ever, he was fluent in several languages and extremely well-versed in European history.
>>
>>9167949
Womans Studies.

Zoe Quinn

Reason:
They would end this planet quickly & I feel suicidal.
>>
>>9167949
Unless you know what sorts of knowledge the aliens value, you are just guessing blindly.
>>
The Pope
>>
Speaking of aliens; Where the fuck are they? Surely this planet can't be the only one in this gigantic observable universe with intelligent life in it. We look everywhere and find fucking nothing. We can't be alone here, we just can't.

>>9168165
topkek
>>
Donald Trump
>>
>>9167949
Euler before he went blind
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.