[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If parallel universes are proven to exist, how would it affect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If parallel universes are proven to exist, how would it affect human society knowing that we are just one of infinite copies of ourselves?
>>
>>9167498
I don't know, normies ate odd.

I'm an Everettian and I'm ok with it.
>>
>>9167498
OP would be a faggot in all possible worlds. The effects of this on shitposting would be staggering.
>>
>>9167505
What about the world lines were OP didn't become OP (i.e. didn't start a thread)?
>>
>>9167540
He'd still be a faggot according to the Barnett-Witten theorem.
>>
>>9167543
Deep
>>
>>9167498
Considering that we cannot comprehend how large the term infinite really is, I'd say that it would cause everyone to suffer existential crisis for 3 minutes then go back to their lives.

If you think about it, it's really no different from the concept of choosing a religion from the infinite ones written in history
>>
>>9167498
Don't know, but in one parallel universe I kill you 5 second after you post this
>>
>>9167498
If they're measurable then they're not parallel, it'll never matter
>>
>>9167567
However it is different.
Because it proves the existance of Gods.
All of them. Including the biggest one of them all that I termed the "Omniverse" God.

Assume the existance of all the Gods.
Among those there are three classes of God.
Aggressive, Passive and Sub-Nominal or Unaware.

The passives and sub-nominals in a standard hierarical pantheon would usually not vie for power by their nature.
However on top of this, you may have an inheritor passive or sub-nominal who started with this power and by nature keeps it from aggressive ones.

The aggressive ones would be different.
in a classical typeset it is logical to assume the aggressive Gods have all but collapsed into one state and that state being the most powerful of them all. Similarly to an orcha or other apex predator it must exist out there somewhere.

The existance of a creator with the power to influence the entire omniverse.

The true maker of the Gods of our puny planet.
>>
>>9167498
It would affect humanity in the same manner if we would hold proof of sentient extraterrestiel life: The core would be unaffected, the fringes would go crazy.
>>
>>9167498
All those other mes would have the exact same life and think the exact same way and even have the exact same future so I don't give a shit because they're all faggot cunts with no lives. Doubly so considering we will never know of their existence
>>
>>9167627
And in another parallel universe I'm the biggest baller the universe has ever seen.
>>
But in this, I'm a kissless virgin :(
>>
>>9167498
If there are an infinite number of parallel universes then there would be an infinite number of copies of ourselves, but that infinite would be smaller than the other. The larger infinite would be the number of parallel worlds where you don't exist, possibly even where matter doesn't even exist.
>>
>>9167498
>one of infinite copies of ourselves
>parallel universes
>infinite societies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.